The end of the OTT has been rescheduled!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eskimos are good for nothing. I paid one to give me a blowjob once. All she did was rub her nose against my penis for 45 seconds and ask me to pay her. God damn polar gewks

[quote name='lilboo']Eskimos are good for nothing. I paid one to give me a blowjob once. All she did was rub her nose against my penis for 45 seconds and ask me to pay her. God damn polar gewks[/QUOTE]

Maybe you could burn their houses down. ;)

Also, whatever sickness I have sucks. Felt like shit since Tuesday. 8 hour shift tomorrow, might see if I can call off or at least shorten it.

[quote name='lilboo']Eskimos are good for nothing. I paid one to give me a blowjob once. All she did was rub her nose against my penis for 45 seconds and ask me to pay her. God damn polar gewks[/QUOTE]

With your avatar, I mistook you for King Broly, lilboo. I'm sorry. :(

It's a South Park quote from last night. Which was the only funny thing about the episode, it was somehow even worse than last week's episode.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']so i'm pretty sure chika and frosty aren't going to help me to get a bus from the bronx to boston so idk what i'm gunna dooooo[/QUOTE]

dude, I can tell you how to get a bus to Boston, but you gotta get from the Bronx to Manhattan to do that. I said you could crash here, but it's a 2-hour drive each way to the Bronx. Get a cab or jump on the subway. No matter which line you get on, it will go to either Grand Central or Port Authority. GC has a shuttle to Porth Authority. All buses leave from PA.

[quote name='TheRock88']It's a South Park quote from last night. Which was the only funny thing about the episode, it was somehow even worse than last week's episode.[/QUOTE]

How do you figure? You must not be a real fan :speaktothehand:
ALL things Canadian are great on South Park. The return of Scott and Ugly Bob = fan service.

Last week was pretty stupid. I did laugh at some of Funnybot's jokes, though /shame

I almost feel that Seth MacFarlene is ruining everything. I guess people just expect to watch a show, go oh wow! a reference from my childhood, LULLZZZ! I am familiar with this!! and find it funny.

So i gotta bring back some good ol fashion LB racism real quick:
So last Monday we got a new supervisor at my job. He has been with the company for 5 or 6 years. We have a piece of paper just chillin' with the holidays that we are off.. lol..

He looks at it and stares for a good 10 minutes.
He then notices that Memorial Day is coming up!
He looks confused, looks at me, and says "We off for memorial day?"
I respond: "yes, this is what the paper is for and why the title on top says 'PAID HOLIDAYS'..."
He looks confused. Lower lip tends to hang lower and he tries and puts the pieces together.
Looks at me and says "So, er'body off that day?"
"Yes."
"Nah like what ah mean is, is everybody off that day"
"...yes"
"So, it a national holiday or sumthin"
"O_O........YES"

Later on, as I get to know him more (holy shit was I bored).
HE WAS THE ARMY FOR 20 fuckIN YEARS

I give up with life.

[quote name='lilboo']So i gotta bring back some good ol fashion LB racism real quick:
So last Monday we got a new supervisor at my job. He has been with the company for 5 or 6 years. We have a piece of paper just chillin' with the holidays that we are off.. lol..

He looks at it and stares for a good 10 minutes.
He then notices that Memorial Day is coming up!
He looks confused, looks at me, and says "We off for memorial day?"
I respond: "yes, this is what the paper is for and why the title on top says 'PAID HOLIDAYS'..."
He looks confused. Lower lip tends to hang lower and he tries and puts the pieces together.
Looks at me and says "So, er'body off that day?"
"Yes."
"Nah like what ah mean is, is everybody off that day"
"...yes"
"So, it a national holiday or sumthin"
"O_O........YES"

Later on, as I get to know him more (holy shit was I bored).
HE WAS THE ARMY FOR 20 fuckIN YEARS

I give up with life.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

No offense to normal 'folk, but the armed forces have been a joke for the last 5-10 years at least, lil' booboo. All my friends who couldn't do anything with their life after high school joined either the army, navy or airforce.

So the Red Wings lost, but as it turns out, $10 worth of microbrew beer gets you way drunker than $10 worth of Bud Light (you'd think I knew this) and I probably shouldn't have drove home. :whee: for my last summer vacation however.

This weeks South Park was my favorite.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Eviltude']No offense to normal 'folk, but the armed forces have been a joke for the last 5-10 years at least, lil' booboo. All my friends who couldn't do anything with their life after high school joined either the army, navy or airforce.

So the Red Wings lost, but as it turns out, $10 worth of microbrew beer gets you way drunker than $10 worth of Bud Light (you'd think I knew this) and I probably shouldn't have drove home. :whee: for my last summer vacation however.[/QUOTE]

..but how can anyone who is an American citizen not know memorial day is a national holiday? There is no defending it at all. I think the army part that you may have missed.. is that ... If someone is in the army, perhaps, they would be aware of what Memorial Day means?

Wow, what the fuck.

Evidentally Parks season finale is next week. Casey told me they were getting a full season.

GODDAMN IT CASEY.

[quote name='Eviltude']No offense to normal 'folk, but the armed forces have been a joke for the last 5-10 years at least, lil' booboo. All my friends who couldn't do anything with their life after high school joined either the army, navy or airforce.

So the Red Wings lost, but as it turns out, $10 worth of microbrew beer gets you way drunker than $10 worth of Bud Light (you'd think I knew this) and I probably shouldn't have drove home. :whee: for my last summer vacation however.

This weeks South Park was my favorite.[/QUOTE]

Oh really?

One more big day of work, then I'm off till the 31st, and going to Montreal Kinekitk festival (industrialfest) next Tues. Can't wait!

I think I'll go to Arby's for lunch today.

[quote name='seanr1221']Whats the stench like at Kinekitk?[/QUOTE]

That will be hard to predict. The facebook page says they'll be 1700 people there.

Might be bad though, cuz lots of nerds like Industrial music. And -1 for the fat goth chics. I'm sure they'll smell.

I'm bringing extra soap, so I won't contribute to the collective stench.

[quote name='Wolve11']Oh really?[/QUOTE]

:lol:

I was way drunk and speaking in generalizations. I didn't last long after that post.

Ugh, still feeling like shit ever since Tuesday and it hasn't gotten any better. I'm really tempted to call off today, or at least see if I can get a shorter shift.

[quote name='TheRock88']It's a South Park quote from last night. Which was the only funny thing about the episode, it was somehow even worse than last week's episode.[/QUOTE]Heh, we've had the exact opposite view on all the episodes so far this season. This episode was hella laughs.

There was a sticker on my newspaper for a website called VirginiaGrown.com that lets you browse farmer's markets for locally grown produce. Killer idea. I'm all for supporting the farmers.

[quote name='DT778']This episode was hella laughs.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

Wish I had funds to buy LA Noire. I may trade in a shit ton of guides to Amazon to be able to pay for it, but I don't want to give them up.

Closer and closer each and everyday to moving out. Really hope it goes well with the roommate (even though I have doubts) and moving out actually happens this time. :\

The neighbor parked his car in a way that he takes up just enough space for me to not able to park behind him or parallel park in front of him. What a douche.

Wheee finished Portal. Great game although I was hoping that after you beat it and go back to the main menu that you could go to the individual chambers and try to earn medals for speed / minimal movement like in the first Portal.

So the target I work at recently got rid of their hand dipped ice cream for prepackaged ones. I haven't had a push pop in FOREVER. That changes today.

[quote name='Number83']Jury duty is not far behind.[/QUOTE]

I actually got jury duty a year ago but my number wasn't called on the day given so I didn't have to go.

I sold a bunch of old shirt on eBay so I treated myself to some ~fancy~ Burberry cologne on Fragrance Net. $42 for 3.4 oz.

[quote name='Rocko']Got my first official IRS-aware paycheck yesterday. :D

/iamsoexcite[/QUOTE]

Your previous jobs were all off the books?
Welcome to the real world, where taxes suck. ^_^

[quote name='seanr1221']Found out I'm being horribly under paid. Dunno what to do about this.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure it's not just regional based on cost of living? Because I'm pretty sure if I compared myself to a software engineer in manhattan or california, I'd be very underpaid in comparison..

However, if it's not just a regional thing, then:
(1) Inform your current employer that you'd like a raise and
(2) Update your resume and start looking for a position that will pay you competitively.

I have an interesting scenario with my job. None of the Target stores in York seem to have any positions available (that I'm qualified / trained for) but the one in Hanover appears to have most of it's positions available. The thing is, that store isn't open yet (one or two months according to a guy I know down there). If I'm unemployed for a month or two, fine by me. Maybe I can work on my backlog. :D

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Are you sure it's not just regional based on cost of living? Because I'm pretty sure if I compared myself to a software engineer in manhattan or california, I'd be very underpaid in comparison..

However, if it's not just a regional thing, then:
(1) Inform your current employer that you'd like a raise and
(2) Update your resume and start looking for a position that will pay you competitively.[/QUOTE]

Met a guy from Penn who laughed when I told him my salary. Gotta be careful though. My field is really small and pissing someone off can mean job suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back