The FYE Coupon Thread

fairyland

CAGiversary!
Please check the last page in this thread to see the newest coupon. As of May 2010, It's been about 3 months without a 40% coupon, so I had changed the title to something more appropriate than 40% off as it seem unlikely we'd ever get those coupons again.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='squishface']I tried the twitter code again yesterday when I bought season 20 of the simpsons, the cashier said it wouldnt work because the item was already on sale?
I've used it before when dvds where on sale and reg price before. Any one else have this issue? I'm kinda tempted to make some calls to see if I still cant get my extra 20% off.[/QUOTE]

The coupons are supposed to be off regular prices. If you got if off a sale price in the past, you were lucky.

k cool thanks
I guess I got lucky that time? With the gift cards I had and the fye card I only paid like $21 for the simpsons so I'm not complaining, just wondering why I didn't work this time but it did last time.

There was supposed to be one in the email I got today but the image is broken.
icon_neutral.gif
Maybe they'll fix it tomorrow. The link is
http://www.fye.com/moduleimages/138/bspcoupon02012010.jpg

[quote name='jaysapathy']I signed up for the Backage Pass, but never get these emails. Disappointing.[/QUOTE]

I've had a BSP for about 3 years now and I've never received these emails. I know they put it in the system since every year they ask for my email address.

Looks like a new format?

I got this in the mail today too. I don't think this is a backstage pass coupon it doesn't say "must present membership" or anything like that.

Anyone get last week's coupon? Or this week's?

The 20% coupon is a generic I think, I got in an email from my local mall in with coupons for other stores.

The only coupon I got recently was 20% off all ufc dvds and bluray
UFCFEB2010
Which comes in handy because I've been wanting to buy a few there that I don't have.

No coupon this week. I hope this doesn't signal an end to the era of the weekly Backstage pass coupon. If I get one tomorrow I will post it. My membership comes up in March and if this trend continues I probably won't renew.

Can someone PLEASE give me a coupon I can use? I am not backstage pass. They have a used set of Pokemon Battle Dimension for $15, I'm trying to get that for as cheap as possible. Thanks

No!!!!!! Not the new coupons!!!! I was doing so well saving money!!! lol

btw, thanks for the new coupons WTK! :)

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Is it free to be backstage? Because I really wanna use that coupon!!![/QUOTE]

It's $25 for a year, and you get 10% off all purchases, plus these cool coupons. It's pretty simple, if you're going to spend over $250 a year at FYE, then buy the Backstage Pass. If not, then no, don't bother purchasing it.

[quote name='Josef']It's $25 for a year, and you get 10% off all purchases, plus these cool coupons. It's pretty simple, if you're going to spend over $250 a year at FYE, then buy the Backstage Pass. If not, then no, don't bother purchasing it.[/QUOTE]

But its NOT if you spend over $250, a lot of those coupons only work with the BSP, so if you are saving 40% off used or more + 10% BSP, it could work out to just $125 a year.

[quote name='bigdaddykyler']well, I guess i'll be renewing this thursday....damnit :).[/QUOTE]

I will be renewing mine this week as well. I like FYE and with these coupons I find it totally worth the $25 a year. The 10% works with anything in the store even clearance items. I wish the coupons worked with games cause I think the used current gen games are a bit overpriced but at least they give good TIV. The older gen games are priced well though. Last week I found Conker for Xbox in like new condition for $9.

[quote name='hbk1313']Anyone ever use the FYEGUY's twitter coupons on sale items?[/QUOTE]

I guess it depends on which worker is behind the counter. One day it worked and the next it didn't.

[quote name='bigdaddykyler']well, I guess i'll be renewing this thursday....damnit :).[/QUOTE]

Atleast yours falls in Spring season...

The hard part is if the subscription expires on the Fall season (where a lot of offers and selection pouring in - since is the holiday season)

New instore Easter flyer has a coupon for 20% off any regularly priced CD or DVD $12.99 or higher. This one isn't a BSP coupon, so you don't need to be a member to use it. Same restrictions as usual regularly priced, so it shouldn't work on items that are already on sale, but YMMV.

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']that dark knight special edition dvd is 9.99 at my FYE, will it ring up cheaper or did I miss the sale?[/QUOTE]

I believe that sale is over. The coupon on it expired 4/4, so I'm guessing the prices were good until around then.

now i think im gonna have to check my local fye stores to see if they have the dark knight special edition when I go to pick up the new ufc dvd.

1) Anyone seen this week's BSP coupon?

2) Is there any promos going on for renewing the BSP? I have to renew this month. Is it still worth the hassle of getting the VIP for a month and then canceling?

Thanx

[quote name='hbk1313']1) Anyone seen this week's BSP coupon?

2) Is there any promos going on for renewing the BSP? I have to renew this month. Is it still worth the hassle of getting the VIP for a month and then canceling?

Thanx[/QUOTE]

1. It's $5 of $35 for the second week in a row.

2. If there's anything else you are looking for, you should be able to use the $25 for the BSP towards the $35 to get the $5 off with the coupon. It's YMMV, but it doesn't mention BSPs being excluded on the coupon.

Can someone please post this weeks coupon? I never get any emails from FYE and appreciate the fact that they are posted here.

The coupons have been horrible lately. Seems like it has only been the $5 off $35 or the $3 variety. I hope to see a 40% off used soon.

bread's done
Back