The Howard Stern Thread

I have been bit torrenting this show for a few months, but the "A.traction" bit made me want to finally get a subscription. I want to support that kind of comedy, AWESOME.

The artie "emotional friend" bit was hilarious. Especially when sal started to insult artie and his dad then artie starting firing back at sal and shut him down. Monday is going to be hilarious with sal and his wife.

Monday's show has so much radio gold potential.

Sal and Christine with Dr Keith

and

Artie clowning on Gary since the Mets choked.

I cant wait.

I'm so not looking forward to the history of the Howard Stern show.. I'm thinking the last two weeks of December and first week of Januaray will be this stuff

[quote name='DJSteel']I'm so not looking forward to the history of the Howard Stern show.. I'm thinking the last two weeks of December and first week of Januaray will be this stuff[/quote]

I believe you are correct. It still sounds more interesting than the music retrospective however. Thankfully I'll be off nearly the entire time the Stern show is off in December/early January. :booty:

Artie chiming in with the emotional friend during that bit was hilarious. Sal's wife is definitely a cunt but look who she's married to a guy who likes to put his dick into everything including richard christys mouth.

The Jerry O'Connell interview today was brutal. Not only was he rambling on about random things but he was a complete bore. I swear he said rebecca at least 80 times. Hopefully tomorrow they have a getter guest sitting in.

Sal ignored his wife so much that she's shut down. Cant blame her except for the fact that if she had mentioned these probs and issues a LOOOOOONG time ago, they may not be where they are today.

If I broke down on that show like Sal did and dropped a few tears and my wife laughed at me, Id call her a fucking cunt.

The problem I have with sal's wife is that she KNEW what she was getting into.. she knew all these things before they got married and they still did..I bet she was banking on lim growing up..

see if he just started acting like this after they were married..then that is on him...the way it went down..she has no one to blame but herself...

What I'm confused about is how Sal intends to supposedly save his marriage when everyday he spouts out things that could ruin his marriage even further. I'm not saying that Sal is to blame because his wife isn't necessarily stable also and like you said djsteel she knew what she was getting into when they got married. I understand they want to stay together for the kids but anyday now either him or his bitchy wife are going to leave. Everyone but Sal can pretty much see that this marriage is pretty much going to fail.

Christine is hot. I'd put up with her cuntiness ("hmm, cunty") for awhile for her. On a different subject, does anyone get this whole Christmas gift thing? Its insane .. I've never worked in a place that gave gifts like they do at the Stern show.

cant wait for sarah silverman to smells richards balls and then goes on the view I hope they ask her what shes upto today hahaaha then i hope hassleback gets hit by a train

I can only imagine what Sarah Silverman has to say to a woman who hasnt had time to figure out if the world is flat or not because she's been too busy trying to feed her children.

Howard needs to do another roast. Best one for it is Sal. All the shit and hard hits he's delivered in the roasts make him prime for return fire. Especially with the wife's emotional friend.

I was off an on all day and didnt hear it all the way through like I normally would have. Didnt hear the part about CA..thats gonna be great.

[quote name='Will']I was off an on all day and didnt hear it all the way through like I normally would have. Didnt hear the part about CA..thats gonna be great.[/QUOTE]

They didn't announce it on Thurs, but the last time CA called in she asked if Artie would take her to a Yankees game if the Yanks were in the playoffs. Remember that? Check marksfriggin.com, it also lists her coming in.

Zenita overall was fair. Was nice to hear from her again but the appearance wasn't nearly as good as it could have been.

Thats right..I remember the yankee game part. When I get to listen Im in an out of the truck quite a bit so I miss some stuff. Did he ever take her?

Artie singing Ann Murray is great.

What was funny was that one gig he did where the crowd wouldnt let him leave till he sang it and that got the biggest applause.

Artie singing ann murray is hilarious. As someone mentioned earlier it would be great to have a roast for sal especially with artie's emotional friend impression, which is always hilarious.

I think its funny theyre actually gonna go through one day of doing shows where ralph is in on channel 100 but then on 101 they edit all of his calls out.

Howard says they'll take votes on which people prefer .. I guarantee no matter what the results we will hear that everyone voted for hearing Ralph. I personally will be listening to the broadcast without him.

[quote name='DJSteel']there are much worse people than Ralph...[/quote]
Like double A. Just listened to the wrap up show yesterday and it was hilarious how everyone kept giving the wrong names for the callers.

My most hated callers in order of hatred:

Jon Boy
Bobo
Marianne from Brooklyn (I will say however, she's suprisingly hot given her voice)
Jessica Hawn
King of all Japs

And actually, I dont really hate Ralph, its just that we could do without Howard picking up on him every time a thought pops into his head. Or worse yet, he wants a recap of stuff that happened before 8am.

Should add king of all blacks and etm to that list. One thing you have to give ralph though is that he knows how to piss everyone off.

How the fuck can you guys leave out Hanzi as a bad caller? Have you heard this guy? Jesus christ he sucks. He's not even entertaining lol. He tried rapping for howard once and good god he blew worse than a 5.00 hooker with wooden teeth.

And when callers gave him shit the only comeback this dipshit has is "Oh yeah, well what do you do?"

I want to call in and tell them that I will write a James Bond movie for Eric. His name will be Eric Mealz and it will be called Mealz on Wheels.

The first scene would be him parachuting out of an airplane(wheelchair and all). It would be awesome.

[quote name='hufferstl']I want to call in and tell them that I will write a James Bond movie for Eric. His name will be Eric Mealz and it will be called Mealz on Wheels.

The first scene would be him parachuting out of an airplane(wheelchair and all). It would be awesome.[/QUOTE]

These were all the movie titles I was posting on SFN-
Resident Evil series starring ETM----Resident Midget

I think they need to do "Face/Off" with ETM and HPE.

Or going the James Bond route,

"The Midget With the Golden Gun"
"Dr. EHHHHHHHHHHH"
"Little Finger"
"Never Say Midget"
"Thunder-Chair"
"Liscense to Roll"
"For Midgets Eyes Only"
"Octomidget"
"The Midget Who Loved Me"
"Midgets Only Live Twice"

Batman-esque movie with ETM vs Jeff the Drunk

He could do a sci-fi-
"I-Midget"
"Independent Midget"

Instead of Meet Joe Black, Meet Joe Midget.

Minority Report....Midget Report

Midget Wars I : Phantom Midget

Midget Wars II : Attack of the Midgets

Midget Wars III : Revenge of the Midget

Midget Wars IV : A New Midget

Midget Wars V : Midgets Strike Back

Midget Wars VI : Return of the Midget

Good Midget Hunting

Terminator 4: Rise of the Midgets

Midget Trek: The Wrath of EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Vanilla Midget

Midgets of New York

Eric Bigelow: Midget Gigolo

(post #20)
Fast and the Furious 4: Midget Drifting

Midgets on Ice

Smokey and the Midget

Gaming news involving Artie:

http://www.joystiq.com/2007/11/28/artie-lange-provides-voice-in-next-leisure-suit-larry-game/

According to the unofficial Artie Lange blog site, Lange will voice the role of "Big Al" in an upcoming Leisure Suit Larry game. Lange is best known for his work on the Howard Stern Show. Very little is known beyond the statement made on the Stern show and an official announcement of a new Leisure Suit Larry hasn't been made.

It would be nice to see Larry back on top considering he's been quite, erm ... flaccid for the last decade. The last Leisure Suit Larry game, Magna Cum Laude, didn't even star the original character and was an amateur-hour Larry adventure. Thanks to games like Sam & Max showing life in the adventure genre, perhaps there is hope for a well-written quality adventure game starring everyone's favorite lovable loser.

Artie "Beef" Lange such a great nickname for him :lol:

Ever since stern came back from thanksgiving the show has been pretty funny.

bread's done
Back