The Humble Deep Silver Bundle - Saints Row, Dead Island, Sacred, Risen, Metro 2033. Bonuses now available.

louiedog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
$1+

• Saints Row: The Third (w/ OST)
  • Saints Row 2
  • Risen 2: Dark Waters (w/ OST)
  • Sacred 2 Gold (w/ OST)

Beat the Average

• Saints Row: The Third Full Package DLC (you'll need SR3 from the other tier key)
  • Dead Island GOTY
  • Metro 2033*
  • Risen*
  • Sacred Citadel*

$25+

• Dead Island Riptide: $25 (w/ OST)

*If you purchased the bundle prior to 11 AM Pacific Time on 8/6 these should have been added to your account regardless of the price you paid. These games are a separate key from the other two games in the tier.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

This bundle features a single key for each tier that unlocks all games within them. You will not be able to gift copies of games that you already own. These games are Windows and Steam only.

Last edited by a moderator:
So what if we deleted the email from Humble Bundle...I take it I cant claim my Metro 2033 or the other two then :/
If you already created an account with Humble, sign in and you can access it. If not, create one using the same email address and you should be able to claim the bundle.

Sacred Citadel is kinda scratching the itch that I had to play Dragon's Crown.

File to change the resolution to higher than the in-game one:

C:\Users\YourNameHere\Documents\Sacred Citadel\renderconfig.txt

I set it to read only after and supposedly going into the settings in-game makes the game go wonky.

Sacr

I have just played an hour or two of Sacred 2. It reminded me of the old Dungeon Siege game. The character classess' models are really over the top (cyber angel?), bordering on ridiculous. However, I would choose this over the generic fighter/mage/rogue classes in other ARPG.

Nice sound effects. Voice works not so great, though. Enemies, when they are struck down, will yell out in the fashion of a junior high drama scene.

Environment is drawn in bright colours with great details. You can see critters running around in the forest.

So far, good impression. A light-hearted ARPG. A nice change from dread filled dungeon crawling.
Glad you like it.

Was a great game when the servers were good and lots of people played.

Though you can't play MP on PC, you can download the community patch to fix up some things in the game.

Can't wait to play Sacred 3 when it comes out and hope they keep the parts of Sacred 2 that people loved.

Is humble usually prompt with its email support?

I've been trying to find out who I passed the Gift URLs to but they did not respond

I have 2 of the 3 bonus games. Hm. If anyone has a Sacred Citadel steam key or gift I'll trade them my bonus key for it. You will essentially get 2 free games.

Also, anyone who downloaded the Saints Row 3 soundtrack, mind listing the tracks that are on it? I already have the soundtrack from the THQ bundle and I'm just curious if its the same or if there are some additional tracks in this one.

Both worked, but it still only shows the 4 games from the deep sea bundle and not the new ones -.-

Thanks it worked
Did anyone else have this problem where the bonus keys did not show? I bought in during the first week, but only the original 4 games are there. I've signed into my account, and tried to resend the keys but to no avail.

Never mind, I'm an idiot. Was looking at the 1C bundle... foolish weekly humble bundle...

No. If anything it'll be $3.75 eventually during a Steam sale. Whether you should buy it at all depends if you want another Golden Axe clone.
I seriously doubt it's worthy of being mentioned in the same sentence as Golden Axe. Also SC looks completely linear. In Golden Axe you could move two dimensionally on the ground. (This makes a significant difference in gameplay.)

So what if we deleted the email from Humble Bundle...I take it I cant claim my Metro 2033 or the other two then :/
You don't use NSA Cloud Backup?

Islamist Rubin mania benelux world domination bank Venezuela gamma
Hostage doctrine Qaddafi lock picking cybercash Aldergrove CBP

I seriously doubt it's worthy of being mentioned in the same sentence as Golden Axe. Also SC looks completely linear. In Golden Axe you could move two dimensionally on the ground. (This makes a significant difference in gameplay.)
Nah there is 'depth' to the ground so you can avoid stuff like minecarts and such. There's also an itemization feature but it isn't that interesting. It's nice to mess around with thrown in with three other games I wanted for $1 total but nothing I'd ever buy separately. I wouldn't recommend it at any price solo.

I have 2 of the 3 bonus games. Hm. If anyone has a Sacred Citadel steam key or gift I'll trade them my bonus key for it. You will essentially get 2 free games.

Also, anyone who downloaded the Saints Row 3 soundtrack, mind listing the tracks that are on it? I already have the soundtrack from the THQ bundle and I'm just curious if its the same or if there are some additional tracks in this one.
Here's the list.

01 Saints Row The Third

02 When Good Heists Go Bad

03 The Mission Part 1

04 The Mission Part 2

05 Oleg and Kinzie

06 Killbane and the Syndicate

07 Stag

08 End Game

You can also throw your email addy into the bundle finder thing and it should email you any links that belong to that address.

bread's done
Back