The John Whitney Chromatic OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Gothic Walrus']This is all YOUR fault, you know. Stop winking, :spam:-face.[/QUOTE]

At least my spam isn't an attempt to make you increase the size of your junk. ;)

[quote name='Liquid 2']At least my spam isn't an attempt to make you increase the size of your junk. ;)[/QUOTE]

That's nothing. Look at what I got yesterday:
Major Problems have been occured at San Clemente Nucklear Power Station.

[quote name='marten']Try either of them yet?[/QUOTE]
Waiting for the weekend! That, and I'm trying to see if I can put together a worthy menu for feastage.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Waiting for the weekend! That, and I'm trying to see if I can put together a worthy menu for feastage.[/quote]

My quest this weekend involves stocking up on both of them for the year. I'm curious to see what the 120 tastes like after aging it for a year or two as well.

Although, the principle of a beer aging still strikes me as odd.

[quote name='marten']Doesn't help matters that because of the alcohol content, they almost consider it a spirit, and its damn near impossible to find as is.

Stupid state liquor laws....I want grocery store endcaps of Jose Cuervo too. :cry:[/QUOTE]
I want anything in a grocery store besides Budweiser brands...though, their Select isn't terrible.

I usually stick to Natty Ice or Mickey's when in a pinch.

wtf do you do in your spare time TFN?

1899734baba2-811b-411f-a70d-f4e6318b78d8.jpg

[quote name='becuzimbrown']wtf do you do in your spare time TFN?

1899734baba2-811b-411f-a70d-f4e6318b78d8.jpg
[/quote]

A serial shitter?

Can't say I've heard of one of those before.

I'm proud to say that I've never released my bowels into or onto anything else other than a proper fecal-receiving receptacle.

Your mom counts.

Awesome...-ly Retarded

Homemade Conan the Barbarian Booby Trap Almost Stabs Verizon Agent to Death

boobytrap.jpg
Long Island is a dangerous place, filled with bad accents and crazy people wandering around, like Verizon technicians. Eric Stetz knows mere deadbolts won't keep them out. No, you've gotta get medieval, Conan the Barbarian style. So he built a booby trap out of a massive knife, crutch and elastic trip-cord to poke intruders in the head. To death. Like the Verizon guy scheduled to visit his apartment.
Luckily for Mr. Verizon, the building's super dropped by to make sure everything was cool, and managed to avoid being chop sueyed with his ninja super skills as the knife snapped at him like cobra when he opened the door. When arrested, Eric asked the cops "Did anyone get hurt with my knives? I wish they did." Since they didn't, the court thought it was cool to release this dude on bail. I love this country.

It sounds more like the poster creator means he just left committing the act.

If the shitter in question just passed out, the poster creator could force him to clean up (upon waking up) or use the fecal matter to dole out his own form of justice.

Why couldn't the guy have left his home on a beer run, forgot, and stabbed himself walking back in?

That would have been all sorts of win.

[quote name='marten']Why couldn't the guy have left his home on a beer run, forgot, and stabbed himself walking back in?

That would have been all sorts of win.[/QUOTE]
That would've been a great Darwin Award.

[quote name='marten']Why couldn't the guy have left his home on a beer run, forgot, and stabbed himself walking back in?

That would have been all sorts of win.[/quote]

911 operator? I've been hoisted by own petard.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Peace is not a verb![/quote]

Well, TFN isn't exactly a verb or adjective either, but look how we can use it in a sentence. :D

[quote name='marten']Well, TFN isn't exactly a verb or adjective either, but look how we can use it in a sentence. :D[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but as any part of speech, we all know it's full of fail.

I...I'm sorry TFN...I don't know what came over me.

[quote name='lordwow']I got told to, for what is hopefully the last time in my RA career, to fuck off.[/QUOTE]
Good thing you still have teh intarwebs!

fuck off! Heeeeeeeeeeey!

Everyone should go listen to Joe Satriani's new CD "Professor Satchafunkilus and the Musterion of Rock"

It's got a badass name, and the songs are even more badasserer.

So do it, NOW!

[quote name='lordwow']I got told to, for what is hopefully the last time in my RA career, to fuck off.[/quote]

Hit them in the nuts with a bowling ball and then push them down the stairs?

It's been done before.

[quote name='bornrunnin31']Everyone should go listen to Joe Satriani's new CD "Professor Satchafunkilus and the Musterion of Rock"

So do it, NOW![/QUOTE]
Pass.

It was a girl

She was locked out of her room, and was yelling and screaming in the hallway. I asked her if she wanted me to let her back into her room, and she told me to fuck off. So I told her she could have fun sleeping in the hall all night. She then seemed to be more sympathetic to my ability to assist her.

[quote name='lordwow']It was a girl

She was locked out of her room, and was yelling and screaming in the hallway. I asked her if she wanted me to let her back into her room, and she told me to fuck off. So I told her she could have fun sleeping in the hall all night. She then seemed to be more sympathetic to my ability to assist her.
[/QUOTE]
You should've just said, "okay," and kept on moving.

[quote name='lordwow']It was a girl

[/quote]

Women.

Yes, all of you.

I'm allowed to bundle you all into the category of crazy because, well.....you are.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']You should've just said, "okay," and kept on moving.[/QUOTE]

I seriously considered it, but then usually what ends up happening is they come back at 2 AM a little more sobered up, and page me and wake me up. Unfortunately, I can't tell them to just screw off if they page me.

[quote name='lordwow']I seriously considered it, but then usually what ends up happening is they come back at 2 AM a little more sobered up, and page me and wake me up. Unfortunately, I can't tell them to just screw off if they page me.[/QUOTE]
Well, you can...

[quote name='bornrunnin31']Everyone should go listen to Joe Satriani's new CD "Professor Satchafunkilus and the Musterion of Rock"

So do it, NOW![/quote]

zappa-frank-toilet-5000882.jpg

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Well, you can...[/QUOTE]

I could, but then they'll just go over my head and wake my boss up at 3 AM when they realize I'm not responding, and then I'll get chewed out.

[quote name='lordwow']I could, but then they'll just go over my head and wake my boss up at 3 AM when they realize I'm not responding, and then I'll get chewed out.[/QUOTE]
See...

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']See...[/QUOTE]

Ya, but getting fired and having 24 hours to move out 2 weeks before graduation is not worth telling someone to screw off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back