The Official CAG April 2011 Pick-Ups Thread "Aprils a foolin' you" Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
me too
i wanted the okamiden pre-order one but was a lil pissed by the Ghost Trick thing and waiting forever for the game.

If they are the same ill pick the regular and keychain one up.

Found this in a thrift store for about $60. It's only missing the windshield, but it's meant to be a collectible pedal car so ho it ended up in a thrift store is a mystery to me. Now, if it was only real Shelby...
IMG_1387.jpg

IMG_1388.jpg

IMG_1389.jpg

IMG_1390.jpg

IMG_1394.jpg

IMG_1395.jpg

[quote name='dan13l858']
1301868609.jpg

I pick up a few things from WonderCon on Friday.[/QUOTE]

How does the pillow feel?
The Japan release looks better.

[quote name='moop2001']Found this in a thrift store for about $60. It's only missing the windshield, but it's meant to be a collectible pedal car so ho it ended up in a thrift store is a mystery to me. Now, if it was only real Shelby...
IMG_1387.jpg

IMG_1388.jpg

IMG_1389.jpg

IMG_1390.jpg

IMG_1394.jpg

IMG_1395.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I like it. Looks like a rare find and in great condition. Surprise what people throw out these days...

Pickups for the weekend:

814043351_photobucket_46826_.jpg

Absolutely mint sealed New Vegas and on the fence about keeping Killzone. Right now I think I'll just be waiting till the end of the month and see how the price ends up.

814043351_photobucket_46825_.jpg

Lowball shtuffs

[quote name='moop2001']

IMG_1388.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Wow, did he really put his autograph on it or is it one of those printed things? You can probably sell it for some decent coin if it's the real deal. Carroll Shelby collectors go crazy over his stuff. And, the gear shift is a really cool touch. :applause:

Today was a good day...

pickups22.jpg

:360: Halo Reach Legendary $38 from Target
:360: Borderlands GOTY $20 from GameStop
:360: Fallout New Vegas CE $30 from GameStop
:psp: The Third Birthday Twisted Edition $39 from Zavvi

[quote name='jaydepps']Appears to be a replica that was released in Late November. Very limited quantities. Cheapest online is about $250.

http://americanpedalcar.com/65_mustang_shelby_info.html[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I wanna flip it but the dang thing looks so cool. Ever since I saw them freshen up a vintage pedal car on Pawn Stars, I've thought it would be cool as a piece around the house. I called the manufacturer today and I can't get the windshield replaced, so that sucks. The autograph isn't real. I'll have to figure out what I'm gonna do with it.

Not much for me this month.
jzvcqr.jpg

New Super Mario Bros. Wii - Craigslist - $20
Super Mario All-Stars Limited Edition - Craigslist -$20
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II Collector's Edition - Target - $19.98
Cooking Mama: Cook Off - Target - $4.98
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance - Goodwill - $2.99
The Sims 2 Deluxe - Goodwill - $2.99
Game Boy Color with Pokemon Yellow - Goodwill - $4.99

[quote name='tooshorty6432168']That may not be much, but very solid priced pick ups my friend.[/QUOTE]
Why thank you. :D

A Couple From last month I never posted. Still have more to post as well.

main.php

Mafia 2 and MOH from Gamefly, Hyperdimension Neptunia from NIS, RidgeRacer 3D from Amazon, Muramasa from AWD.

main.php

Spiderman SD from Gamefly, Trauma Team and Pokemon Yellow (complete) from AWD, 3DS Screen Protectors from Amazon

main.php

BlazBlue CE from Zavvi

main.php

4000MS Points from Buy.com via eBay, DS Backpack from Amazon, and Pokemon Black from Amazon DOTD

main.php

Atelier Rorona LE from Gamestop, and Fallout New Vegas CE from Gamestop.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I should have copied this over sooner.

Bought the TV on the right from my cousins shop in San Jose for $300 for our party this weekend.

picture.php

Gamestop run came out to $135-ish, Dragon Age Code wasn't used. :) Main reason I got it because it looked brand new and the code card was in it.

picture.php

ME2 Lithos, Miranda and Legion still in transit.

picture.php

Stuff that was waiting for me when I got home, don't know where most of it came from, haha.

picture.php

[quote name='Tsel']I wish I could come to that stuff.[/QUOTE]

I'd stick to girls an/or guys, whichever your into.

[quote name='tooshorty6432168']Where the hell did you get that thing? It looks frigin badass.[/QUOTE]

I got it from Epic Weapons.

[quote name='Tsel']Oh god. Epic botch by me. I meant to say I wish I could come HOME to that stuff. >_>[/QUOTE]

It's okay. Comments like those make for good sigs, ;D

[quote name='Tempius']
SAM_0558.jpg

SAM_0560.jpg

SAM_0562.jpg

SAM_0565.jpg
[/QUOTE]Well that was a letdown, I was expecting to see a super badass plasma cutter, but it's a laser. :(
Oh well, looks pretty cool either way.

[quote name='Megiddo_CAG']

Very nice GBMicro from Ash Burton's Lowball[/QUOTE]

I still can't believe these things ever existed.

[quote name='ohram']I still can't believe these things ever existed.[/QUOTE]

In a good way, or a bad way?

Cuz they are awesome!

[quote name='Squarehard']In a good way, or a bad way?

Cuz they are awesome![/QUOTE]

More in a weird way. If I remember correctly they came out at the same time as the Advance, and they cost something like $120 when they first released. It was just weird. I had a Gameboy Color so I never bought one. I don't even remember them ever showing up in my town's stores.

[quote name='ohram']More in a weird way. If I remember correctly they came out at the same time as the Advance, and they cost something like $120 when they first released. It was just weird. I had a Gameboy Color so I never bought one. I don't even remember them ever showing up in my town's stores.[/QUOTE]

They came out after the GBA SP. They were the final iteration of the GBA line.

img0064i.jpg

The Wrestling book, Simpsons Season 12, Amercian Psycho, Superman/Batman Apoc, Fight Club, Hollow Man, I got at a closing Borders for 70% off.

TMNT: Smash Up I got for $8 at my Target clearance.

My fiancé got me LBP and another dualshock controller cause she is the best person ever.

Boom Blox and Summerslam 2001 are from a local used game store.

All in all a good haul.

[quote name='ohram']More in a weird way. If I remember correctly they came out at the same time as the Advance, and they cost something like $120 when they first released. It was just weird. I had a Gameboy Color so I never bought one. I don't even remember them ever showing up in my town's stores.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Zaku77']They came out after the GBA SP. They were the final iteration of the GBA line.[/QUOTE]

Basically as Zaku said.

They came out towards the end of the SP run. They were released around the same time that the AGS-01 versions of the SP came out, which were the ones with the better lit screens.

But by the time the Micro came out, the DS was already around the corner for NA, so it basically became "obsolete" a little after release.

SAM_0840.jpg

FF12 Guide $15 at gamestop
MVC3 guide $11 at amazon

SAM_0849.jpg

12 month gold x2 $35 and $30

SAM_0847.jpg

Tangled and Fantasia $42 at amazon
Dick Tracy $3
Unholy Wars $5 (sealed)

SAM_0831.jpg

3D blu-ray player was a exchange for the one i bought in november that was broken out of box

SAM_0827.jpg

Chun li fightstick MSRP at capcom store
MVC 3 SE MSRP at capcom store

SAM_0844.jpg

Pokemon figures my mom got me at a swap meet for a dollar each
SAM_0594.jpg

I dont even remember how much i paid for these

SAM_0834.jpg

siege-$10
ironman-$10
the walking dead $17 at borders

DSCN0594 by Zaku77, on Flickr

Crysis, TiTS, and Student Alliance from Amazon
Mana Khemia from an awesome CAG!
Mana Khemia 2 from ebay

DSCN0593 by Zaku77, on Flickr

Went on an SMT rampage, only a few left to get now.
All but Persona 4 , and Digital Devil Deluxe from CAGs

DSCN0592 by Zaku77, on Flickr

DS SMTs from amazon and a CAG
Walking Dead from amazon (it's so good!)
Dissidia Legacy Edition from ebay uk

DSCN0591 by Zaku77, on Flickr

Went on a bit of an anime rampage from amazon. (where these all are from)
Just need the yet to be released Brotherhood 5 to finish it off now!
Desert Punk is awesome, 'nuff said
Seed is kinda meh, DMC looks beautiful, but the story is shit, and Eva is *drool*

DSCN0590 by Zaku77, on Flickr

All from amazon
Got all the movies on blu now
Also have Kai 5 pre-ordered

DSCN0589 by Zaku77, on Flickr

That's all but like 1 Wii game I want now haha
Top 2 from amazon
Bottom 3 from some great CAGs.

A few more things like 3rd Birthday/FF IV Complete/Persona 3 Portable LE's and Devil Summoner 2 LE are on their way, but this is it for the majority of the month!

2011-04-07_20-56-07_652.jpg

The two games without anything are Super Robot Taisen OG Endless Saga some random Yu-Gi-Oh game. PS3 game is College Hoops 2K8. The RE3 is pristine, figured today was as good of a time as any to get it in case it was gone by the B2G2.

2011-04-07_20-57-21_152.jpg

Got this from that random book store through Amazon for $6.55.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back