:psp:Lord of Arcana: Slayer Edition UK- CAG
Femme Fatale Deluxe: Britney Spears $12 Amazon
Ke$ha Dance Remix Album- $11 Amazon
Arecus, Death Jr Stylus- CAG deadbodyman
:gba:Lufia: Ruins of Lore, Sword of Mana- Friend for free

IMG_0057.jpg

:360:DJ Hero- $17 Target Clearance
Oshawott, Tepig, Emogla x2 Plushies- Secret Source
The 3 plushies will be in my upcoming lowball.

Anyone that wants to know whats inside the Lord Of Arcana: Slayer Edition:
IMG_0060.jpg
lots of new games with more on the way including my first 3DS game.

IMG_0424.jpg

Got the :br: Cars Re-Release & Incredibles early :D
Zero was for $5 at the local comic store
The rest from various CAGs

IMG_0425.jpg

Makai is one of the few holes in my PS2 Library (courtesy of a fellow awesome CAG ;))
RB3, Legend of Heroes TiTS, Bioshock are all from amazon
BlazBlue from Zavvi
GoW & MGS are from CAGs

IMG_0426.jpg

Not a new pick up per-se but my Ogre Battle 64 is now complete. It was missing the guts inside which hold the game and thanks to a certain CAG for hooking me up with the guts to an N64 Box.

Okay. ENORMOUS pick-up post time.

My thanks to a few amazing CAGs for most of this. A lot of these things were picked up for me (greater Cincy is, as usual, shit for good finds :roll:) and so it was almost a proxy GS/pawn/vintage store run for some of this stuff. I’m in PS2/PSP heaven now but sticker gunk hell :lol:

PS2 pickups. Let’s just say I’ve been in panic mode lately about filling the remaining holes in my PS2 library. I still have much more to go before I have a library that I can consider complete, but these got me a good chunk of the way there:

104_0013.png

104_0018.png

PSP pickups.

104_0023.png

Monster Kingdom! Harvest Moon: Boy & Girl! UK LEs! It was a good month for PSP stuff for me, hah. I went ahead and got a UMD-only copy of Legend of Heroes III just because it’s virtually impossible to find. I managed to get a manual off of ebay, now I just need the insert.

GBA pickups.

104_0025.png

Most came from lowballs, Harmony of Dissonance was from a trade and is so minty it still has the seal (though it was cut open at the top so the previous owner could play it.) Got a 2nd Micro at a GS, though they forgot to include the AC so I have to go back there and sort that out. And, at last, my first two games from the Bit Generations series (known as “Art Style” on American DSiware.) These were cart releases in Japan, and now that I’ve seen them in person I have to get more. The tiny boxes are too stylish and cool.

PS3/BD pickups

104_0026.png

Borderlands from the GS Power Saver sale, DW7 from Amazon (and hopefully gone soon. I didn’t like it and need to sell it T_T) Enslaved was a gift from a friend, Spider-Man from Gamefly, Yakuza 3 from K-Mart clearance.

Casshern Sins Vol. 1 and 2 $17.50 shipped each from gohastings after a code, and Nightmare Before Christmas from a CAG.

Odds and ends:

104_0027.png

DJ Hero controller from GS Power Saver sale, everything else lowball winnings or other pick-ups.

104_0030.png

JUDITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='The Punisher']Gameboy Micro? I never seen it.

I got a Advance SP. Is the micro better than the SP?[/QUOTE]
The micro has a better screen but the SP IMO is much better. The design of feel of micro is way to small for me at least and the SP just feels right.

Bioshock and Jade Empire LE from Play N Trade $5 each
Mass Effect 1 Platinum Hits Best Buy MSRP
The 3rd Birthday Zavvi
picture.php

I thought it was an okay pick up- $90 for a White Nintendo DS lite, Super Mario Bros DS, Pokemon Black, and Pokemon Heartgold off of Craigslist

Got both Crimson Gem Saga, Fire Emblem and Fire Emblem Sacred Stones from B2G1 from Gamestop for ~$32 after taxes

picture.php

picture.php

That's "Sailor Moon: Super Best", which is a compilation of music spanning the entire series' Japanese soundtrack. Found it mint, complete, and legit for as marked. It's very rare to see something like it in a U.S. second-hand store. Some other finds include a 3DS Clean & Protect kit from Goodwill for $2, 6 $2 Ring Of Honor Wrestling DVD's, some CD's for under a buck(including No Doubt's "Rock Steady" for $.05), and Rock Band 3 for $20.

[quote name='adriley313']^are those bit generation cheap?
fun?[/QUOTE]

They average $20 used each or so on ebay. If you're not interested in collecting them it's much cheaper to go the DSiware route.

Boundish was a collection of five different takes on Pong, Soundvoyager is a lot more complex and has to be played with headphones because you rely on aural cues to navigate through each level. Both are pretty fun, especially on a Micro where the minimalist style looks extra-crisp.

[quote name='tooshorty6432168']

{Tetris DS}

Got this from that random book store through Amazon for $6.55.[/QUOTE]

God, they got crushed. :(

IMG_0427.jpg

Uncharted Guide... FINALLY!!! KiTN Artbook & UC Guide from Antic's Lowball
Tomb Raider from AWD
Harry Potter a week early :D (Already watched it last night)
Various Blu's From Amazon for under $30 todal :)

IMG_0428.jpg

MK vs DC Kollectors (ebay, it is starting to get kind of scarce)
Turning Point CE Steelbook from AWD
RE4 Premium from ebay (finally have a complete one now)
Bottom three from GS B2G1F, used a PUR Coupon to knock $10 off of North Star

IMG_0429.jpg

My cousin picked me up a 2nd Fallout NV CE at gamestop
Pokemon from Ash's Lowball
Indigo Prophecy, Doom I, Doom II from gamestop. Indigo is going to a fellow CAG since I already own it.

grrrrrr@ZxT Vendetta, you keep getting these movies early!!!!! I'm lucky to get them a day early if I ordered from Amazon if they have RDD.

[quote name='skiizim']grrrrrr@ZxT Vendetta, you keep getting these movies early!!!!! I'm lucky to get them a day early if I ordered from Amazon if they have RDD.[/QUOTE]

He could be ordering them from dvdworldusa.com, but the mark up is so high it's not worth it to get a movie a week or 2 early

Here's my pickups I got yesterday.

2011-04-09_14-04-32_152.jpg

Just Cause 2 from AWD for $14.99 and the two other games from textbooksrus through Amazon for $6.55 each. I can't believe the condition of Pokemon HeartGold, looks brand new and has everything included.

2011-04-09_14-06-33_538.jpg

Dragon Quarter from Goozex, the other two are just boxes from a fellow CAG.

2011-04-09_14-06-57_569.jpg

Both from CAGs, superb condition wheeeee!

2011-04-09_14-07-18_428.jpg

I got both animes from Amazon, first time I've spent money on any sort of anime in a very long time. Metroid Prime Trilogy is sealed and from Ash's lowball.

[quote name='tooshorty6432168']Here's my pickups I got yesterday.

2011-04-09_14-04-32_152.jpg

Just Cause 2 from AWD for $14.99 and the two other games from textbooksrus through Amazon for $6.55 each. I can't believe the condition of Pokemon HeartGold, looks brand new and has everything included.

2011-04-09_14-06-33_538.jpg

Dragon Quarter from Goozex, the other two are just boxes from a fellow CAG.

2011-04-09_14-06-57_569.jpg

Both from CAGs, superb condition wheeeee!

2011-04-09_14-07-18_428.jpg

I got both animes from Amazon, first time I've spent money on any sort of anime in a very long time. Metroid Prime Trilogy is sealed and from Ash's lowball.[/QUOTE]

Who did you get Magic Knight Rayearth from? I already have it but does that Cag have any other rare Saturn games?

Best pick-up in a long while. Someone on here pointed this out on Amazon. After shipping I got this whole system for about $40. The listing didn't even mention the Uncharted or the Blu Ray remote, so double bonus I guess? I guess I gotta figure out what to do with it now.
IMG_1405.jpg

I bought two 3DS's earlier this week, took a pic but it came out as a JP file and I'm to lazy to take another picture until the next round of pick ups.

picture.php

Black Ops for $80 from Best Buy awhile ago, for got I had even got it. Crysis 2 and Trinity Universe for $80 after the military discount at Best Buy.

101_2406.jpg

101_2407.jpg

Random Woot Shirt for $7.

101_2411.jpg

New Vegas CE's $30 a pop, Medal of Honor and Borderlands $20 a pop.

101_2474.jpg

Yakuza from K-Mart deal (Thanks ZxT Vendetta!), and Valkyria Chronicles guide from Vulgarism.

101_2420.jpg

PS3 games B2G1 early day from Gamestop for roughly $50 something. $5 for complete Perfect Dark CE. :)

Picked up some good stuff today. Spent more than I would have liked, but whatever.

Goodwill:
Battle Arena Toshinden for PS1 for $1.99
Damages Season 2 for $2.99

Pawn Shop:
Californication Season 1 for $3.00
Reno 911 Season 6 for $3.00

Yard Sale:
Simpson's Volume I (Seasons 1 and 2) for $10.00

Gamestop:
Dragon Age II Signature Edition for $59.99

Bought Radiant Historia at Gamestop. Game itself was sealed, but there was a dent on the outer box.

I've spent about $200 this past two days >.

IMG_0430.jpg

Mega Man ZX Advent is for a CAG Friend
.hack GU set is now complete. Also snagged Golden Sun since it dropped to $18 used.

Gradius & Wild Arms are for another CAG Friend.

IMG_0431.jpg

ME Artbook Bitches!
Ninja Gaiden Sigma from GS
KH: BBS from Target cuz of the slip cover
Clock Tower II from a vintage store (Mint, under ebay price) :D

e8e9e001-1.jpg

Pokemon White from Amazon DOTD $25.00 new. Pain was a gift from a friend, she picked it up for me while overseas. I'd wanted to play that for a while but I much prefer disc to downloadable so this was a nice surprise.

02d205ac.jpg

Season 1 of Glee from Blockbuster. Entire set was $19.99 during a going out of business sale. Jim Gaffigan behind the pale Best Buy clearance (ymmv?) $14.99.

Grabbed A nyko power pak+ for $14 at Toys R Us today, they had the 30% off Nyko Accesories this week and seemed like a good deal to me. Was a bitch to install the thing tho.
photoapr1090130pm.jpg

[quote name='Zaku77']Where did you buy those from?^^^^ The price tags are so high everywhere, that I can't bring myself to get any lol[/QUOTE]

Bandai online store, I said the same thing back in the day about Gundam Igloo but surprise surprise when that went out of print it was just straight gone. No box no brick no nothing so i'm not taking any chances here.

06udN.jpg

Real actual pickups. All except UGC and FFXIII are free from interwebs. Sacred 2 was $2.04 shipped from Textbooksrus.

[quote name='Tardcore']Received the Xbox 360 Beta update in the mail today, which includes a copy of Halo Reach.

DSC00891.jpg
[/QUOTE]Ditto.

101_2485.jpg

Rounding out my Mass Effect 2 Litho set. Thansk to Tooshorty!

Bluetooth from Wal-mart for $50 since Gamestop wouldn't take my card, which is weird because I paid for a couple of 3DS's 2 days before then.

[quote name='Tsel']Gotta love that headset. I picked up a couple months ago. Great sound quality.[/QUOTE]

The only complaint I has is after about 10 feet my PS3 doesn't pick it up and I have to re-tune it to it in the middle of the game.

[quote name='lmz00']It took me over a year to find both that and Zelda.[/QUOTE]

Do you have pics of your full collection? I would really love to see what you have, all we get are little pieces here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back