The Official CAG May 2010 Pick-Ups Thread

[quote name='Fire_Thief']

That "little girl" graduated high school today.[/QUOTE]

Am I supposed to care? You look so out of place, you actually LOOK like you act on here, you look like a real life troll.

Also, it's pretty easy to tell this must be your first girlfriend, what with the "I bought condoms, finally got laid!" post, and now trying to post pictures to convince us, or even convince yourself that you lost your virginity. This is the internet, none of us give a shit. Stop posting about your love life in a fucking pick-ups thread, you're a moron.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Here are some pickups from when I was in Korea that were waiting for me when I got home :D

picture.php
[/QUOTE]
Nice pick ups. By the way, still interested in trading One Piece. :p

I haven't posted on here in months, but god damnit Fire_Queef just made me rage so hard I had to ask something. Are you such a douche bag because you have nothing going for you in the real world besides a room full of games and a 12 year old sex slave? Come on dude, really? No one gives a shit if you're getting laid.

True story

Now just GTFO of my CAG.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Here are some pickups from when I was in Korea that were waiting for me when I got home :D

picture.php
[/QUOTE]

Not bad! Too bad your PS3 isn't getting any love!

Welcome back by the way, get any goods in Korea?

[quote name='blk00civicsi']

ZxT - Where did you pick up that RDR from? I'm assuming GS only because it looks like an SE... I didn't get the fancy slipcover on mine.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah I got it from GS. My cousin picked it up for me while I was gone in Korea.

[quote name='ducksoda7']Nice pick ups. By the way, still interested in trading One Piece. :p[/QUOTE]

Yes! Just give me another day or two... This jet lag is fucking killing me. 15-16 Hour time difference sucks balls! I was up all night and finally got to bed around 6 this morning :whistle2:|

[quote name='Denzalo']Not bad! Too bad your PS3 isn't getting any love!

Welcome back by the way, get any goods in Korea?[/QUOTE]

PS3 will be getting plenty of love :D I got 3-D Dot Game Heroes to play and probably will be getting Mod Nation Racers too!

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']
Yes! Just give me another day or two... This jet lag is fucking killing me. 15-16 Hour time difference sucks balls! I was up all night and finally got to bed around 6 this morning :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]
No problem. Hope you get readjusted to your time soon.

I just won a cartridge only copy of Earthworm Jim for the Sega Genesis on Ebay for $5.25 shipped. I probably overpaid but I have been wanting to replay this game for a long time and $5.25 seems pretty reasonable to me.

[quote name='PopcornBandit']I just won a cartridge only copy of Earthworm Jim for the Sega Genesis on Ebay for $5.25 shipped. I probably overpaid but I have been wanting to replay this game for a long time and $5.25 seems pretty reasonable to me.[/QUOTE]
Better than the 800 Wii Points Nintendo charges for SNES games on VC.

[quote name='PopcornBandit']I just won a cartridge only copy of Earthworm Jim for the Sega Genesis on Ebay for $5.25 shipped. I probably overpaid but I have been wanting to replay this game for a long time and $5.25 seems pretty reasonable to me.[/QUOTE]

You know it is coming to XBL and such?

Spider-Man 2 on Xbox for $3.45. Okay, I'm sick of the pick ups again!!! I'd rather be spending my time hanging out with girls. So that's what imma do.

fuck ya'll, I'm gone! For now.

[quote name='nnthomas']You know it is coming to XBL and such?[/QUOTE]
He wants to play it ASAP and the one for XBLA doesn't even have a release date yet. Plus it's a remake, not the actual game.

2aamwlv.jpg

Got this back from framing today. Totally pumped

2wncmfq.jpg

One of the other posters from club nintendo.

2hdyz6e.jpg

Finally got a copy of this. I have no clue where my original went but after two years of wanting it back I finally bit the bullet and ebayed it.

[quote name='Espo']
2aamwlv.jpg

Got this back from framing today. Totally pumped

2wncmfq.jpg

One of the other posters from club nintendo.

2hdyz6e.jpg

Finally got a copy of this. I have no clue where my original went but after two years of wanting it back I finally bit the bullet and ebayed it.[/QUOTE]
Did you get those frames online? I can't seem too find any in those sizes. I got those exact posters from Club Nintendo(plus that Mario Galaxy 2 poster for pre-ordering the game) and I'd like to get them framed.

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']the zelda posters are awesome, how'd yall get those?[/QUOTE]

They are prizes on Club Nintendo's website.

[quote name='ducksoda7']Did you get those frames online? I can't seem too find any in those sizes. I got those exact posters from Club Nintendo(plus that Mario Galaxy 2 poster for pre-ordering the game) and I'd like to get them framed.[/QUOTE]

I got the frames from Micheal's. The phantom hourglass and twilight princess posters are a standard size so the frame was only like $16. the history one cost ~100 bucks to frame with a 50% off coupon. Overall probably too expensive but the mat really makes a difference.

Yesterday, 10:30 PM

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Spider-Man 2 on Xbox for $3.45. Okay, I'm sick of the pick ups again!!! I'd rather be spending my time hanging out with girls. So that's what imma do.

fuck ya'll, I'm gone! For now.[/QUOTE]

Yesterday, 10:53 PM

[quote name='Fire_Thief']The one on my iPod is 99 cents. A good version![/QUOTE]

facepalm.jpg

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']I took that as a threat.[/QUOTE]

I took it as a sexual advance, it was traumatizing.

[quote name='thecobraholder']Those Zelda posters are awesome. I'd buy them from you thru paypal but i know you're not going to let go of them. :([/QUOTE]

Open a Club Nintendo account. It's not hard to do. Since you CAG member, i assume you've tons of first party nintendo games in your collection to earn the two posters.

[quote name='thecobraholder']Those Zelda posters are awesome. I'd buy them from you thru paypal but i know you're not going to let go of them. :([/QUOTE]

How much you willing to pay for? I could order a set ;)

Alrighty... more stuff!

The first batch I'll post have already been covered in my last video, but I'll post the pictures anyways!

2010-05-27231451_Shakopee_Minnesota.jpg

Popolocrois - $8 (Ebay)
Metal Gear Acid - 300 points (Goozex)
Jeanne D'Arc (Sealed) - $4.24 (Ebay)
Pixeljunk Monsters Deluxe - $9.99 (Best Buy)

2010-05-27231748_Shakopee_Minnesota.jpg

Guitar Hero 3 (With brand new guitar, game used) - $30 (Craigslist)
Beatles Rock Band - $7.48 (Blockbuster)
Guitar Hero: Metallica - $19.99 (Blockbuster)
Rock Band: Country Track Pack - $9.99 (Best Buy)

2010-05-27231802_Shakopee_Minnesota.jpg

Red Faction: Guerrilla - $13.48 (Target)

That's the old stuff... I was happy with all these purchases, but I think Red Faction is going back.

Now some new stuff!

2010-05-27231815_Shakopee_Minnesota.jpg

Burnout Legends - 100 points (Goozex)

2010-05-27231841_Shakopee_Minnesota.jpg

Final Fantasy X - 200 Points (Goozex)

2010-05-27231828_Shakopee_Minnesota.jpg

Legend of Dragoon - 250 points (Goozex, cover has sticker residue, case is cracked, disc 2 is mutiliated. I think I may dispute that bad boy and get it shipped off. I'm sad because I love this game.)

Final Fantasy VII - 950 points (Goozex, this is a bit of an oddity. The cover and discs are all black label, but the backside "flap" of the case is Greatest Hits. No idea what to think of this.)

Alundra - $17 (Ebay) - Love. This. Game. If you've never played it, it's a solid albeit difficult Zelda clone. Played the heck out of it back when PS1 was the hotness. It's time to relive that!

2010-05-27231850_Shakopee_Minnesota.jpg

Super Mario Galaxy 2 - $29.99 (Gamestop) - First Wii game I've bought since New Super Mario Bros. Wii. Can't wait to crack into this sucker, I loved the first one.

And a couple bonus pickups from November... Yes, November.

2010-04-26182029.jpg

Silky Terrier - $250
46" Samsung LCD - $719

:)

nice pickups denszalo! nice tv and puppy (i have a yorky, how manly!) tell me how red faction is when you get started on it, im thinking about getting it because i like the idea of everything being destructable. i want so many games right now its hard to choose which one im actuly gona get.

[quote name='nnthomas']How much you willing to pay for? I could order a set ;)[/QUOTE]

Oh, just tell me how much you'd like for them and we can start from there! I really liked the windwaker one... loved it.... it brought back so many memories. Just give me a price that you think is reasonable and we can reach a deal!

We could do this thru paypal or ebay! Whichever you prefer.

[quote name='Denzalo']

Final Fantasy VII - 950 points (Goozex, this is a bit of an oddity. The cover and discs are all black label, but the backside "flap" of the case is Greatest Hits. No idea what to think of this.)[/QUOTE]

It could be because somebody cut out the UPC on the back flap of the original. It's too far back for me to remember if there was some sort of rebate, or if my Dad did this for some crazy tax reason. :cold: I also have the sinking feeling that I replaced a masterpiece variant with one without the error.

Okay! More stuff. The rest of my packages probably won't be here until June, so we'll save those... FOR JUNE.

Here's what we have today!

Mass Effect 1 - For the PC, not pictured because it was a voucher code
Jade Empire Fleece Jacket - Not pictured because I forgot
Dragon Age Origins - PC
Mass Effect 2 - PC
Jade Empire Special Edition - PC came with a poster and little art book
Jade Empire Mouse Pads - Five of em. Now I'll never run out!
Jade Empire strategy guide with strategy disk

I was suppose to get Mass Effect 1 and 2 for the xbox but they made a mistake and sent me the PC versions. They told me to just keep the PC versions and they'll send me the Xbox versions soon. Quite the bonus. And now, pictures.

2010052667872.jpg

2010052667881.jpg

2010052667898.jpg

2010052667921.jpg

Got Lord of War for $8 at Wal-Mart. Traded some stuff for Arkham. Halo 3 (Asian region faceplate) & Mist of Chaos are from when I was in Korea. :)

picture.php

Prince of Persia Retro - iPod touch, 99 cents.

Dungeon Siege - PC, $11 (Other one I bought was not NTSC)

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - GCN, $15

Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds Saga - PC, $6.

Driver - PS1, $5

Driver 2 - PS1, $7

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='doodofdoods']What game is that? Cross Edge?[/QUOTE]

Sure is, every time that guy came on the screen my dog went nuts. It was probably more entertaining than the game it's self.

2nvvzx5.jpg

i2351y.jpg

Vizio SV320XVT1A 32" Class Slim 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV (Refurbished) $352 FS after bing @ TD ($378 for me b/c of tax in Florida :( ) Works/looks new!

2eg438o.jpg

Ikea DVD Shelf. Got it off of craigslist for $25. Retail price is $50.

mvkf85.jpg

Just to show off some of my poster ;).

2db9sac.jpg

Got one more zelda poster and mario posters from club nintendo but need more frames.

15mmsfq.jpg

(Re)Picked up the Phoenix Wright games. Amazing games.

Phoenix Wright - $12
Justice for All - $8
Trials and Tribulations - $12
Apollo Justice - $20
Edgeworth - $22

2ec1bix.jpg

Picked up some GB stuff. Really happy to find Medabots Gold for so cheap. Everything (aside from the two Pokemon which were priced as marked) was $2.99.

29mqb8n.jpg

Decided to buy a GameCube (especially for the GB Player) and received a little CRT set for the bedroom to enjoy the older stuff.

Gamecube - $22
GB Player - $8
Wavebirds - $14 each
Skies of Arcadia Legends - $14
Tales of Symphonia - $15
Resident Evil and RE0 - $7 total
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle - $6

345ybk9.jpg

Got some SNES classics for $4.99 due to the damaged labels. Didn't have FFII or FFIII yet, so it was pretty nice.

2ihv1b5.jpg

Finished off my Suikoden collection by getting the PS2 games, along with Rez. :)

Suikoden III - $11 from an awesome GAFfer
Suikoden IV - from Goozex
Suikoden V - $16
Suikoden Tactics - $8
Rez - $18 from another GAFfer

avl88w.jpg

Some new, some old. Picked up my GOTY...hell, Game of the Generation (Nier) this month.

3D Dot Game Heroes - $40
Nier - $45
Resonance of Fate - $35
GOW Collection - $15 from an awesome GAFfer
Record of Lodoss War - $15 from another awesome GAFfer
Oddworld - $5

2l8djma.jpg

And finally, my best pickup of the month, a signed copy of fun.'s Aim and Ignite LE vinyl. Picked it up after the Paramore/Relient K/fun. show in Knoxville.

Got tickets for Paramore's Honda Civic Tour, Something Corporate's August Reunion Tour, Eisley's summer tour, and a few more shows, but those haven't popped up in the mail yet. :(

Received Super Mario Galaxy 2 in the mail today. Can't wait to play it. I'm deciding on whether or not I should use my $20 credit now or later on the LE copy of MGS: Peace Walker....I have a feeling I should hold out for a month and GS will have it somewhat cheaper when it doesn't sell.

Also received the following Marvel Universe figures:
Black Suit Spider-Man and Magneto
Hulk and Cyclops
House of M Spider-Man
Namor
The Thing
Ronin
Electro

I've got Juggernaut, Archangel, and Colossus pre-ordered.

:psp:
PixelJunk Monsters Deluxe
Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake

:ds:
Picross 3D

:wii:
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Super Mario Galaxy 2 Official Strategy Guide

Got tickets for Paramore's Honda Civic Tour, Something Corporate's August Reunion Tour, Eisley's summer tour, and a few more shows, but those haven't popped up in the mail yet. :(

If we can count tickets too, i got tickets for both the xx concert and La Roux.

bread's done
Back