The Official June CAG 2010 Pick-Ups Thread - Support Line Approved! 1-800-BETS-OFF

[quote name='JUDOHAWK']http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/1198/77994044.png

Hey guys, here's another place where he's hated.

F_T, I swear you're trying way too hard to build up recognition.

But hey, a bad rep is better than no rep, right?[/QUOTE]

He's also on NGG and pretty sure I've seen him on Classic Gaming. Apparantly he's on 10 other boards that pretty much hates him equally and he got banned once from Gfaqs. Plus he doesn't even contribute anything to the boards he post in, just his crap pickup topic

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Thanks ya'll. For the record, it's "BRUH", not "BRAH" in this instance, but deff, on some real shit. I do know this stuff. But my accent is who I am. Hate it or love it. But I know all about these games and their history.[/QUOTE]

Your accent is how you SOUND, how you ENUNCIATE your words.

Not what you say, but I'm sure English is hard for you. I probably just confused you with all the big words...

Sorry.

I know what my accent is. However, you among a few others mentioned that I said the word, "brah", when I instead said the word, "bruh".

look i aint being funny but are u a gangsta or a surfer. make up your damn mind. for your next video just be your self. i get sea sick watching you cuz of the way you flail about, are you ocd, or something.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Thanks ya'll. For the record, it's "BRUH", not "BRAH" in this instance, but deff, on some real shit. I do know this stuff. But my accent is who I am. Hate it or love it. But I know all about these games and their history.[/QUOTE]

your accent doesn't make you act like a ghetto confused wannabe who contradicts half of what he says amd thorws on a persona of " droppin mad stacks on whatever i want. " accept who you are ( in reality ) not who YOU think you are or try to present yourself as.

for example

open up with, " hey CAG, heres a couple pickups. "

show your games, give a bit about why you bought it and other related titles. admit your shopping problem, tell us you enjoy your collection and watching it grow, and call it a day.

keep your arms at the side, dont spout about your seemingly endless supply of money, act polite, and just bring your head outa the clouds man. " Brah and Bruh according to the few bay area urban dictionary profiles that even list it as a slang state the same thing. " just grunt next time then nobody will be confused with the language barriers

[quote name='Fire_Thief']I know what my accent is. However, you among a few others mentioned that I said the word, "brah", when I instead said the word, "bruh".[/QUOTE]

I actually didn't notice or point out anything, but thanks anyways.

Sweet, guys. Keep talking about him, and give him more of a reason to stay here.

I bought some Taco Bell today, but I ate it before I could make a video.

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']Sweet, guys. Keep talking about him, and give him more of a reason to stay here.

I bought some Taco Bell today, but I ate it before I could make a video.[/QUOTE]

So what you're saying is that you're holding out on us? :bouncy:

first time i actually watched his videos, when he said for seven bucks i take it BRAH i almost spit out my soda, watching this guy wig it out is so sad its funny

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']I think I might have stumbled across his eBay profile. He left negative feedback for someone I'm trying to buy something from, and the name is just too similar to his other names....

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=gucciplatinum&ftab=AllFeedback

Is that you F_T? And were the discs really messed up?[/QUOTE]

Not to add fuel to the fire, but that has to be him. Every feedback has "$x.xx shipped" in it, along with the constant affirmation that the game is rare, almost like he's trying to convince himself.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']I know what my accent is. However, you among a few others mentioned that I said the word, "brah", when I instead said the word, "bruh".[/QUOTE]

You're arguing semantics, but you fail to realize that "brah" and "bruh" AREN'T REAL WORDS. JESUS!

Haha, I don't see what everyone's problem with Fire_Thief is. I think he is funny, regardless of whether or not it is intentional.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']Nice! You snag it for $31 from the Ubistore??
[/QUOTE]

Yup.

picture.php

Comics!

[quote name='PopcornBandit']Haha, I don't see what everyone's problem with Fire_Thief is. I think he is funny, regarless of whether or not it is intentional.[/QUOTE]

I think its because he made buying shit and showing off a game and he thinks he is winning, yet other people see him as a complete idiot who wastes all his...wait, PARENTS MONEY .... on fucking stupid PS2 shit titles. Why he does this ?? I dont know but it pisses me the fuck off!! Plus he is an attention whore

....hmmm look at the signature, I wonder who that is about ??

Alan Wake (360) - Excellent Condition - $35.71 (Glyde.com)

Game hasn't arrived yet but I'm hoping it wasn't a fake listing :(

6977f612cf.jpg

Minority Report - $15.67
Firefly - $27.99
Dragon Box 3 - $25.64
Gran Torino - $0
We were soldiers - $11.49
3:10 to Yuma - $13.49
Tombstone and Armageddon - $15.98
Alice in Wonderland - $18

all paid in either amazon credit or store gift cards.

good time so far, can't wait till amazons deals next week :bouncy:

Went looking for Star Wars Ultimate Sith Edition for the PS3 after I heard what it was worth in the Is This Game Rare thread. Managed to find 2 brand new copies at a movie rental place for $40 each. After taxes plus saving enough points to get $10 off, I paid a bit under $80 for both! :D

Soooo, I got a new phone today.

IMG_0259.jpg

I really wasn't originally too excited about getting a touch screen phone as I love having a QWERTY keyboard, but my blackberry was breaking on me and I was due for an upgrade. All I can say is I absolutely LOVE this phone already. It's amazing, and so worth the wait.

I went a little Blu-Ray heavy to start off the month :D

picture.php

Got Alice at Wal-Mart for $20 after coupon, Armageddon & Tombstone were $8 ea at amazon, got Split/Second for $30 after $10 videogame credit at amazon and as always was shipped 2 day free cuz I have prime, Fear & Loathing was on sale at BB for $15 and Evangelion 1.11 was on sale for $14 at amazon :D

wow i had one hell of a haul at my sears tonight, going to go hit the other one across town tomorrow

here is what all i picked up

dirt 2- 4.97 :ps3:
wet (x2)- 4.97 :ps3:
motorstorm pacific rift (x3)- 4.97 :ps3:
smackdown vs raw - 4.97 :ps3:
red bull (x9) - .27 cents :ds:
rock revolution - 1.97 :ds:
muramasa (x2) - 4.97 :wii:
bayonetta - 19.97 :ps3:
transformers rotf - 4.97 :ps3:
hot shots golf out of bounds (x4) - .27 cents :ps3:
wario shake it (x3) - 4.97 :wii:

traded all this shit in with the 60% gamestop promo, and damn near got enough for the psp mgs peacewalker bundle. pre ordered it. hell yeah

i love CAG

forgot one

bakugan (x3) - 4.97 :ps3:

[quote name='pandabox']wow i had one hell of a haul at my sears tonight, going to go hit the other one across town tomorrow

traded all this shit in with the 60% gamestop promo, and damn near got enough for the psp mgs peacewalker bundle. pre ordered it. hell yeah

i love CAG

forgot one

bakugan (x3) - 4.97 :ps3:[/QUOTE]
Jealous!:bomb: If it weren't for the fact that the bundle only came with the standard version of the game, I would've totally jumped on that.

[quote name='ducksoda7']Jealous!:bomb: If it weren't for the fact that the bundle only came with the standard version of the game, I would've totally jumped on that.[/QUOTE]

That is why you do what I did and get the bundle & the LE. ;)

The manager is cool with me paying my bundle off. Taking the game out and trading it towards the LE :)

Also I will get back to you on the One Piece trade. I am still debating between the two options you PM'ed me about :)

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']That is why you do what I did and get the bundle & the LE. ;)[/QUOTE]
I've been spending WAY too much lately(especially with dv8's lowball) and can't afford to get both, unfortunately. :/ I'll just pick up the CE and hope that the bundle gets a price drop.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Also I will get back to you on the One Piece trade. I am still debating between the two options you PM'ed me about :)[/QUOTE]
Take your time. ;)

[quote name='pandabox']wow i had one hell of a haul at my sears tonight, going to go hit the other one across town tomorrow

i love CAG

forgot one

bakugan (x3) - 4.97 :ps3:[/QUOTE]
you're dumb, you could've gotten more in cash on ebay

[quote name='ducksoda7']I've been spending WAY too much lately(especially with dv8's lowball) and can't afford to get both, unfortunately. :/ I'll just pick up the CE and hope that the bundle gets a price drop.

[/QUOTE]

The last gamestop bundle (dissidia) never got a price drop so it is very unlikely.

[quote name='62t']The last gamestop bundle (dissidia) never got a price drop so it is very unlikely.[/QUOTE]
I guess I'll try to either look for a deal or take a look at PNP Games where I have a $20 credit.

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']I think its because he made buying shit and showing off a game and he thinks he is winning, yet other people see him as a complete idiot who wastes all his...wait, PARENTS MONEY .... on fucking stupid PS2 shit titles. Why he does this ?? I dont know but it pisses me the fuck off!! Plus he is an attention whore

....hmmm look at the signature, I wonder who that is about ??[/QUOTE]

So surely the way to remedy this situation is to stop paying him attention.

Havent posted any pickups for a bit as my first pickup has been keeping me fairly busy and off the computer so some of these are from April May and the beginning of June as well.

Biggest pickup of my life and was 40 weeks and 2 days in the making. Addison Elle was Born on May 24th weighing 6lbs 4oz.
main.php

Onto the gaming related items:

SSIV and thumb fighters from Gamestop.
main.php

Saboteur from Wal-Mart.
main.php

Sakura Wars from Gamestop.
main.php

Forever Kingdom and Endless Ocean are from Goozex, NFS Shift and Wet are from Gamefly. and 3D Dot Game Heroes is from Gamestop.
main.php

Red Dead Redemption and Cards are from Wal-Mart.com since i had $40 in GC.
main.php

SMG2 Glory of Hercules and True Blood S2 are from Amazon
main.php

Just got Nostalgia today from Amazon not bad for $12.99.
main.php

[quote name='Layd Dly']Havent posted any pickups for a bit as my first pickup has been keeping me fairly busy and off the computer so some of these are from April May and the beginning of June as well.

Biggest pickup of my life and was 40 weeks and 2 days in the making. Addison Elle was Born on May 24th weighing 6lbs 4oz.
main.php

[/QUOTE]

Beautiful child. Congrats!!

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Beautiful child. Congrats!![/QUOTE]
totaly agree, grats :D!

wow, i didn't know baby didn't have eyelashes!

Last edited by a moderator:
grats on teh little one, shoulda waited 3 days though and she could have had the coolest birthday ever.. same as mine :)

nice game pickups too :)

So far

Super Mario Galaxy 2
Mario Kart Wii
1600 points card.

It all came from Amazon because of the promotions. I use to own Mario Kart Wii when it first came out. I ended up selling it and wanted it again. :lol:

PS2:

SMT Persona 3:FES sealed, $15 bucks from a friend.

007: From Russia With Love, $4

Gamecube

Eternal Darkness, $12

MGS: TTS, $10

[quote name='Fire_Thief']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD41IeAm7ZA[/QUOTE]

DUDE... i'll be the first to say it... well done.

it was well done, went into the items you got, why you got them, some history and community info on them. you acted like " you " and i can honestly say.. if you did all your videos like this, i'd have zero issues watching them. from the last few it looks like a giant leap in maturity.

well done again

[quote name='Freemason']DUDE... i'll be the first to say it... well done.

it was well done, went into the items you got, why you got them, some history and community info on them. you acted like " you " and i can honestly say.. if you did all your videos like this, i'd have zero issues watching them. from the last few it looks like a giant leap in maturity.

well done again[/QUOTE]
to be honest, his videos don't bother me, i actuly like to watch them. he knows his gaming history (something i know little of, so i like to learn) and he seems to act more mature most of the time. his posts are just extremly annoying!

nice denzalo, split second and blur got cheap (kinda) really fast so i might as well wait for them to drop a bit more.

bread's done
Back