The Official June CAG 2010 Pick-Ups Thread - Support Line Approved! 1-800-BETS-OFF

[quote name='jab1235']to be honest, his videos don't bother me, i actuly like to watch them. he knows his gaming history (something i know little of, so i like to learn) and he seems to act more mature most of the time. his posts are just extremly annoying!

nice denzalo, split second and blur got cheap (kinda) really fast so i might as well wait for them to drop a bit more.[/QUOTE]

Really? It sounds more like he reads a paragraph of the wikipedia page for each game and then knows all about it. Meh. Not why I'm posting.

$3.99 shipped sealed on Ebay. I think the HD DVD price point is perfect now :D

p_00697.jpg

I have a few other random items coming.

[quote name='Layd Dly']Havent posted any pickups for a bit as my first pickup has been keeping me fairly busy and off the computer so some of these are from April May and the beginning of June as well.

Biggest pickup of my life and was 40 weeks and 2 days in the making. Addison Elle was Born on May 24th weighing 6lbs 4oz.
main.php

Nice pick up.

[quote name='Layd Dly']Biggest pickup of my life and was 40 weeks and 2 days in the making. Addison Elle was Born on May 24th weighing 6lbs 4oz.
main.php

[/QUOTE]

That's not a pick-up. That's delivery. A pick-up would be crabs.

But that is a cute baby.

*edit* GF saw the post and started chuckling. I asked why, and she was like, "I can picture Fire_Thief going, 'I picked up gonorrhea for a buck!'"

[quote name='Layd Dly']Havent posted any pickups for a bit as my first pickup has been keeping me fairly busy and off the computer so some of these are from April May and the beginning of June as well.

Biggest pickup of my life and was 40 weeks and 2 days in the making. Addison Elle was Born on May 24th weighing 6lbs 4oz.
main.php

[/QUOTE]

Congrats!

Sakura Wars from Gamestop.
main.php

Not as awesome as a baby, but I loved Sakura Wars! It will give you something to do on those sleepless nights. :)

Congrats Layd Dly!

[quote name='Vulgarism']$3.99 shipped sealed on Ebay. I think the HD DVD price point is perfect now :D

p_00697.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Thanks for letting me know. Now hitting up eBay for one, myself! :D

Congrats Layd Dyl on the baby

DSC00140.jpg

-Loco Roco x2 from Sears - $4.XX
-SSFIV from Amazon - $18
--Uncahrted
--Bioshock 2
--Dead Space
--Call of Juarez: BiB
from GS.com with added coupons, all under $15
-Red Dead Redemption from GS's trade 2 games + $20 promo
-FFXIII LE soundtrack - $25 shipped (Great deal for it, but shipping killed the deal tho)

DSC00148.jpg

Another Woot shirt for me

So here is one of my most anticipated pick-ups: the Final Fantasy XIII Deluxe Edition that I ordered from NCSX as soon as it was announced. The bundle includes a Chinese/English version of the game, as well as a limited edition white DualShock 3 controller with a picture of Lightining stenciled as well as the FFXIII brand on the front. It also has a soundtrack, HDMI cable, poster, and PSN card (which is being shipped seperately). This brings my total amount spent on Final Fantasy XIII well over $600.

IMG_0262.jpg

Other views of the controller
IMG_0263.jpg

IMG_0264.jpg

IMG_0265.jpg

[quote name='Kissfuldreamer']So here is one of my most anticipated pick-ups: the Final Fantasy XIII Deluxe Edition that I ordered from NCSX as soon as it was announced. The bundle includes a Chinese/English version of the game, as well as a limited edition white DualShock 3 controller with a picture of Lightining stenciled as well as the FFXIII brand on the front. It also has a soundtrack, HDMI cable, poster, and PSN card (which is being shipped seperately). This brings my total amount spent on Final Fantasy XIII well over $600.

IMG_0262.jpg

IMG_0263.jpg

IMG_0264.jpg

IMG_0265.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That's just beautiful... What did it set you back?

[quote name='Denzalo']That's just beautiful... What did it set you back?[/QUOTE]

Looks really nice, especially that white dual shock (I want one bead :bomb:). Yea, how much did that bundle cost?

Nothing really fancy, but I like'em
DSC04226.jpg

From Goodwill:
March Madness 98: replaces my lost copy from college
FIFA 98: I didn't know this existed. I can't wait to play a couple of games
Pokemon Snap
Skitchin': A Road Rash clone
Zero Tolerance
Jammit

From Hollywood Video
Viking

From Target
Dissidia Final Fantasy: I had some credit on a giftcard and I've been watching this game go down in price.

It was less than $140 for the whole thing. I'm actually really happy I pre-ordered it because the bundle pre-sold out...

Oh and darkslime, I could say the same thing about a lot of the ATLUS games you supposedly buy.

lolwut, don't you just love that fightstick? I know I love mines :)

The Blood Trilogy (Blood Feast/Two Thousand Maniacs/Color Me Blood Red) - $15.30 (Deep Discount)
Stephen Romano Presents: Shock Festival (3-Disc set) - $11.47 (Deep Discount)
Soundstage: Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers Live - $4.97 (Sears)

A Boy and His Blob - $4.97 (Sears)

[quote name='lolwut?']
picture009yd.jpg
[/QUOTE]

god I LOVE "Kelly's Heros." I watch it every memorial day weekend when it's on tv. When I get a bluray player one day I need to pick it up on that.

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker Day!!

I opted for the Spirited Green bundle rather than Big Boss cuz camo is not my style. The green PSP is so pretty. Also got the LE of the game for collection purposes. Snagged the last pre-order bandana too :)

picture.php

Super Mario Galaxy 2 Collector's Edition Official Strategy Guide $20.00

:wii: A Boy and His Blob (x2) $4.97

:psp: LocoRoco 2 $2.97

:ds: 100 Classic Books

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jason00']Wow, that Fire Pro Wrestling box art is NES era terrible :applause:[/QUOTE]

Yeah but the game is a shitstorm of amazing.

[quote name='Kissfuldreamer']
Oh and darkslime, I could say the same thing about a lot of the ATLUS games you supposedly buy.
[/QUOTE]You could, but the difference is that I know what I"m talking about and you're just trying to start an internet flame war.

[quote name='darkslime']You could, but the difference is that I know what I"m talking about and you're just trying to start an internet flame war.[/QUOTE]

Lol, their all just games dude, chill out. Perhaps you could start posting pick-ups rather than post negative comments about the pick-ups other people post.

[quote name='Kissfuldreamer']Lol, their all just games dude, chill out. Perhaps you could start posting pick-ups rather than post negative comments about the pick-ups other people post.[/QUOTE]

Or just continue his barrage towards Fire_Thief :lol:

BTW. Nice pick up on the controller. I should have gotten one to go with my Lightning :ps3: :cry:

Oh well. I see a couple on ebay of just the controller for like $60 shipped... Nobody has shockingly put one of those bundles on ebay yet. Not that I would pay ebay price for one of those.

Keep searching on ebay for the console. No matter what shipping will hurt a bit. However the price on those Lightning PS3's has continually dropped since release.

Picked up two copies of the Peace Walker Limited Editions. Traded in an extra copy of GTAIV for the first and got $30 for it for a trade in promo for May. For the second one, I traded in Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm which had a $22.50 trade in value which was bumped to $33.75 for a different trade in promo for June. So I got 2 LEs of Peace Walker for GTAIV, Naruto and $40.58.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Or just continue his barrage towards Fire_Thief :lol: [/QUOTE]

Win.

I'm gonna keep an eye out for that console now, didn't even think to look around on Ebay :bouncy:

[quote name='Kissfuldreamer']Lol, their all just games dude, chill out. Perhaps you could start posting pick-ups rather than post negative comments about the pick-ups other people post.[/QUOTE]My well is too dark to take photos. Maybe when Mom gets a forth job I will afford a quality camera, but for now Atlus games are a priority.

[quote name='Kissfuldreamer']So here is one of my most anticipated pick-ups: the Final Fantasy XIII Deluxe Edition that I ordered from NCSX as soon as it was announced. The bundle includes a Chinese/English version of the game, as well as a limited edition white DualShock 3 controller with a picture of Lightining stenciled as well as the FFXIII brand on the front. It also has a soundtrack, HDMI cable, poster, and PSN card (which is being shipped seperately). This brings my total amount spent on Final Fantasy XIII well over $600.

IMG_0262.jpg

IMG_0263.jpg

IMG_0264.jpg

IMG_0265.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Very Nice!

I was going to get this, but decided I really only wanted the controller. I have the UK LE of FFXIII and it pretty much came with everything this package does (besides the controller, PSN card, and poster). I ended up buying the controller via ebay. Apparently, it's at the Post Office waiting for me.

Any pics of the poster?

EDIT: I also picked up the MGS: Peace Walker LE today.....I got lucky since it was the only copy not reserved. Most GS's told me that they were all preordered.

28413_398914690676_501085676_4680173_7994186_n.jpg

28413_398914460676_501085676_4680147_1738695_n.jpg
28413_398914515676_501085676_4680155_4313883_n.jpg
28413_398914465676_501085676_4680148_4509068_n.jpg

this is my youngest who i am juuuust about to pick up... does that count? and my oldest with one of the wifey.

sorry i know its not gaming related but i just picked these pics up and thought we got some awesome ones..

got some super beast things so far this month

start of with 2 spark plugs for my motorcycle
trek mtn bike
now the games so far this month
yoga training for ds (for my girlfriend)
bioshock 1 ce for 8 bucks
ff12 for ds for 6 bucks
oblivion for 360 collectors edition complete
mc vs dc universe for 360

i might be wrong but i swear i read this game was worth more then i paid,
star wars force unleashed ultimate sith edition 9.99

[quote name='camelking6969']got some super beast things so far this month

start of with 2 spark plugs for my motorcycle
trek mtn bike
now the games so far this month
yoga training for ds (for my girlfriend)
bioshock 1 ce for 8 bucks
ff12 for ds for 6 bucks
oblivion for 360 collectors edition complete
mc vs dc universe for 360

i might be wrong but i swear i read this game was worth more then i paid,
star wars force unleashed ultimate sith edition 9.99[/QUOTE]
Only if it's the PS3 version. Even if it isn't, that's still a pretty solid deal for the game. By the way, did the Bioshock LE come with the Big Daddy figure?

Congrats, two beautiful girls, a beautiful wife and a beautiful family indeed...best pick up in life?
[quote name='Freemason']
28413_398914690676_501085676_4680173_7994186_n.jpg

28413_398914460676_501085676_4680147_1738695_n.jpg
28413_398914515676_501085676_4680155_4313883_n.jpg
28413_398914465676_501085676_4680148_4509068_n.jpg

this is my youngest who i am juuuust about to pick up... does that count? and my oldest with one of the wifey.

sorry i know its not gaming related but i just picked these pics up and thought we got some awesome ones..[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Kissfuldreamer']Let me know how Disgaes Infinite is![/QUOTE]

It will be awhile... My PSP is getting serviced. :cry: (Stupid UMD drive)

edit: I just got a shipping confirmation from SCEA... It looks like I might get my PSP back by the end of the week! :whee:

Last edited by a moderator:
My friends, I have hit a jackpot. One store (Sears):

Red Bull (DS) 4 x .27
Final Fantasy IV (DS) 2 x 2.97
Rock Revolution (DS) 1.97
Bakugan Battle Brawlers (PS3) 2 x 4.97
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 (PS3) 4.97
Lego Rock Band (PS3) 4.97
Muramasa (Wii) 2 x 4.97
Tony Hawk’s Proving Ground (PS3) .47
Stuntman Ignition (360) .47
Viva Pinata (360) 1.97
Spyborgs (Wii) 1.97
Medieval Games (1.97)
Total 48.39

DiRT 2 (360) 9.97
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds (PS3) 2 x .97
Total 12.62

[quote name='BmBoWnZ']My friends, I have hit a jackpot. One store (Sears):

Red Bull (DS) 4 x .27
Final Fantasy IV (DS) 2 x 2.97
Rock Revolution (DS) 1.97
Bakugan Battle Brawlers (PS3) 2 x 4.97
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 (PS3) 4.97
Lego Rock Band (PS3) 4.97
Muramasa (Wii) 2 x 4.97
Tony Hawk’s Proving Ground (PS3) .47
Stuntman Ignition (360) .47
Viva Pinata (360) 1.97
Spyborgs (Wii) 1.97
Medieval Games (1.97)
Total 48.39

DiRT 2 (360) 9.97
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds (PS3) 2 x .97
Total 12.62[/QUOTE]
Dude! WTF???

p_00704.jpg

I've been wanting Michigan for almost a year now, so I'm super happy about that, BSG was cheap and sealed, Mirror's Edge is sealed and from a CAG, and I got Oldboy from a fellow Wisconsin CAG... Dude got the package here in under 24 hours of payment. Quickest I've ever received a package ever.

p_00705.jpg

Both DVDs are from Lockerz, and I'm still waiting on my Nixon Lodown watch, all three items free using ptz. The Lost Planet 2 plushie is from SHC-Gamer on here. Thanks!!!

bread's done
Back