The "Sean Loves Teh Balls" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mojimbo']Definitely Mongol.[/quote]

I haven't seen that yet, I take it is good?

I will probably watch it once it comes to DVD.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Which of these movies should I see tomorrow.

Wall-e
Hellboy 2
Indiana Jones
Incredible Hulk
Mongol
Wanted[/quote]

wall-e

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Which of these movies should I see tomorrow.

Wall-e
Hellboy 2
Indiana Jones
Incredible Hulk
Mongol
Wanted[/quote]

Meet Dave

[media]http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn0iUqbSH78[/media]

:cool:

[quote name='darthbudge']Oh... well I haven't actually checked my PS3. I just got the Email from Sony.[/quote]
There is a thread around here that will tell you what's out.

Dang, adult matinee IMAX tickets are $13.50 and there's a $1.80 service charge on top of that to order online.

It's probably worth it though, it's not like I go to the movies a lot anyways what with all the garbage they've been releasing lately.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love how Microsoft Games for Windows games make sure to include support for the 360 controller while leaving out support for small stuff like the mouse. :cool:

After:

12 hours

8 Iphones

2 aborted family plans

4 hours of phone calls including one the clocked in at 3.5 hours

Racing a thunderstorm

I finally have my fucking Iphone and at home...

:shoots self:

I also like that I misses 1.8 OTTs

[quote name='manthing']After:

12 hours

8 Iphones

2 aborted family plans

4 hours of phone calls including one the clocked in at 3.5 hours

Racing a thunderstorm

I finally have my fucking Iphone and at home...

:shoots self:[/quote]

Don't forget "Waiting in line for five hours for a slushie."

You know, I got to thinking and I realized that I have never had a Slurpee before. I have had things like it, but never a name brand Slurpee.

[quote name='darthbudge']You know, I got to thinking and I realized that I have never had a Slurpee before. I have had things like it, but never a name brand Slurpee.[/QUOTE]

You smell like diarrhea.

[quote name='darthbudge']You know, I got to thinking and I realized that I have never had a Slurpee before. I have had things like it, but never a name brand Slurpee.[/quote]

On the 4th, Pixie had, for the first time: a proper Slurpee.

By that, I don't mean just a slurpee from 7-Eleven. I mean where you pour the slurpee into the cup, stir the air out with a straw, add more, stir air out - repeat until it weighs a pound or the store throws you out.

[quote name='manthing']you $$$$as think I waited for a Slurpee?

There's no fucking 7-11s up here[/quote]

I'd rather have a slurpee that an iPhone.

If I can't take care of a $400 iPod that only plays music and video, what hope does a multi-fucttion device stand? And that is not even counting the black hole of cell phones in my house known as "Pixie." (I think I am up to the sixth phone I had to buy this year, because she loses them.)

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I'd rather have a slurpee that an iPhone.

If I can't take care of a $400 iPod that only plays music and video, what hope does a multi-fucttion device stand? And that is not even counting the black hole of cell phones in my house known as "Pixie." (I think I am up to the sixth phone I had to buy this year, because she loses them.)[/quote]

Uh... that'd better be adding to your 3 & 1/3.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Yes! :grouphug:[/quote]

No! I'll kill you!

The microsoft motion controller:
lips-mics-490w.jpg

[quote name='zewone']I'm going to do my own blog.

"Great Game Temp Has Never Played"

ICO[/quote]

Don't remind me. :(

I still own it though. Doesn't that count for something?

/hoarding bitch

So, I have two barbeques to attend tomorrow, as well as possibly hitting up the Scientology protest.

However, the servers at work are officially being moved to the new building tomorrow.

Why do I have a feeling I'm going to end up in a loud, air conditioned room tomorrow, speaking in a loud voice due to the noise?

Uh... that'd better be adding to your 3 & 1/3.

Hence, a lot of...tension in the air in my home, of late.

[quote name='Brak']Make yourself useful and give me your copy of ICO, Temp.[/quote]

I'll play it some day, $$$$ah.

But I'd be a gent and let you borrow it, I guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back