The "Sean Loves Teh Balls" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='DT778']You got to reflash your drive with an older firmware to be able to burn your games. The ixtreme firmwares dont let you do it.[/QUOTE]

Haha, I know. I almost got Jimbo.

Attn Moxio:

Swap your slim PS2 with my HDDed fat PS2. :cool:

Actually, never mind, I think the fattie with all Guitar Hero games and Rock Band has a better Craigslist resale value. :cool: :cool:

[quote name='zewone']How?[/quote]

Sticky fingaz $$$$a!!

:cool:

Some dude had his Iphone fuck up before he left the Mall of America

They gave him a brand new phone

He activated it, and left his new phone's box at the Genius Bar where I was

I put that box into one of the multiple 3G Iphone bags I got throughout the day, then put them in my pocket a little later

So I now have 2x each of the USB dock connector, wall plug, and headsets...:bouncy:

For those wondering how those equal $80, the plug and headset are $29 and the USB cord is $19 retail at Apple Stores

Holy shit Sept. Is gonna be an expensive :br: month for me:

Anchorman
Old School
Blow
Iron Mang
Judd Apatow Collection

Good thing I'm waiting for the deep discount sale

[quote name='anomynous']Holy shit Sept. Is gonna be an expensive :br: month for me:

Anchorman
Old School
Blow
Iron Mang
Judd Apatow Collection

Good thing I'm waiting for the deep discount sale[/QUOTE]
Nice taste.

[quote name='Moxio']How on earth could a black guy afford to buy 8 iPhones?[/QUOTE]

Moxio should start a group for CAG racists. :cool:

Anchorman has a shitty transfer. Save your money.

I will grab Forgetting Sarah Marshall day one and the Godfather collection the second it goes on sale. I bought the book to read while I am flying on my vacation.

Currently watching American Psycho and I've realized something, Bale's Bruce Wayne is really just Patrick Bateman minus the homicidal tendencies.

fuck this shit. Been trying to download the 2.0 update for my Touch for the past 30 min and it keeps giving me an error message that the server is busy.

[quote name='Moxio']Hey Jimmie how many pages on that notebook have you wasted writing FU Marten? :cool:[/quote]

I have no doubt he'll fill that notebook while holding every shit-tasting beer on the planet.

And more power to him for doing it. :applause:

[quote name='JolietJake']Currently watching American Psycho and I've realized something, Bale's Bruce Wayne is really just Patrick Bateman minus the homicidal tendencies.[/QUOTE]

1215749854651.gif

I'm running out of shitty beer in this area. I went to 2 7-11's and they actually don't have any of the garbage I was expecting. I had to pick up tonight's Schaefer at a grocery store. You know pickins are slim when I have the Natural Light or the Keystone Light posted here. Those are my 2 go-to's when I can't find anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back