The "Sean Loves Teh Balls" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dcfox']Really? I didn't think the game would be that short.[/QUOTE]

Well, I did cheat, because the game is rather unbearable compared to DII + LoD.

I imagine it'd be longer if I had to level grind and such, but it was just one dungeon with 16 levels.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Well, I did cheat, because the game is rather unbearable compared to DII + LoD.

I imagine it'd be longer if I had to level grind and such, but it was just one dungeon with 16 levels.[/quote]
Only 16 levels? That is pretty short. Maybe I should give it a whirl.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']Hide the salami?[/quote]
My favorite game :cool:

[quote name='mr ryles']you going to be playing shadowrun for awhile? I'll go grab my copy right now......[/QUOTE]
Yeah, yeah, YEAH!

I'm invisible, right now. Just let me know when you sign on, and I'll send you an invite.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']What PC or XBL games do you have? Perhaps Pocket Bike Racer?[/quote]
I don't have a 360. The only pc games I have installed right now are Turning Point, TF2, Civ 4 and Political Machine 2008.

[quote name='Brak']Hey, Liquid. Have you corrupted your That Circle, yet?[/QUOTE]

Tomorrow. If it fails, which is possible because I have an Intel Chipset, then I'll PM you my info for that card.

Yeah it's on the BBC.

Ramsay goes to Chinatown to do Dim Sum. It's so crazy because here's the world famous, 18 restaurant owning, billion dollar a year making chef, sitting in this tight,hot area that's normally filled with Chinamen half his size, telling HIM how to roll the dough, thru an interpretor and he just looks so helpless and green and humbled. But he knows. He knows he doesn't know this world or what he's doing and he's trying to pull out all he knows to get thru it. It's money. He growing but to do so he has to step back.

Emeril doesn't do a quarter of this shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Brak']Yeah, yeah, YEAH!

I'm invisible, right now. Just let me know when you sign on, and I'll send you an invite.[/QUOTE]

give me 10 minutes I'll go cop that shit.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Tomorrow. If it fails, which is possible because I have an Intel Chipset, then I'll PM you my info for that card.[/QUOTE]
I'm gonna do mine tomorrow, after work.

I gotta get my old PC, from my parents' house -- it's got a floppy drive.

[quote name='dcfox']I don't have a 360. The only pc games I have installed right now are Turning Point, TF2, Civ 4 and Political Machine 2008.[/quote]

...well then...

[quote name='JimmieMac']Yeah it's on the BBC.

Ramsay goes to Chinatown to do Dim Sum. It's so crazy because here's the world famous, 18 restaurant owning, billion dollar a year making chef, sitting in this tight,hot area that's normally filled with Chinamen half his size, telling HIM how to roll the dough, thru an interpretor and he just looks so helpless and green and humbled. But he knows. He knows he doesn't know this world or what he's doing and he's trying to pull out all he knows to get thru it. It's money. He growing but to do so he has to step back.

Emeril doesn't do a quarter of this shit.[/quote]

I have season 1 downloading right meow. Can't wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dcfox']Get a Triple or a Wii, Temp.[/quote]

Why waste money?

[quote name='JimmieMac']Didn't you see what I posted area, start with Season 3.[/quote]

I can't do shit out of order.

DSC08205.jpg

It's not about "out of order", there's nothing, season wise, you could miss by going out of order. Season 3 will rope you in. No doubt.

Zew, that "YOU FAIL" thing you posted is fucked. I bet that guy died.

[quote name='JimmieMac']It's not about "out of order", there's nothing, season wise, you could miss by going out of order. Season 3 will rope you in. No doubt.[/quote]

I know, but I don't want to start out on the highest point and have it all be downhill from there. When I watch it, I'll keep in mind that shit really picks up in the third season.

[quote name='Moxio']You seriously need to use a floppy? Why not USB, Barackster?[/QUOTE]
Only college students have USB drives. :cool:

[quote name='Liquid 2']Hey Moxio, what's the Diablo I Hellfire expansion offer? Should I bother with it?[/QUOTE]

See my previous post.

Whoops, missed it.

Yeah, wiki says not much. DII time. :cool:

What class should I use? I'm leaning towards druid. I used to use an AWFUL assassin back in the day, which I don't want to repeat.

My favorite class of all time is the Sorc. Barbs are okay. Pallys can be okay if you know how to build them. Amazons are mediocre. Druids are mediocre. Necros are bad. Assassins are shit.

How's the DII sorceress compare to the DI sorcerer? The DI version was awful.

Barbs stink. Not my style. Same for Amazons.

Pally might be fun.

What's so bad about the druid and necro?

[quote name='JimmieMac']Joe, I meant to ask you earlier, why do all your shoes look like you robbed a hobo?[/quote]

Payless shosource....On clearence.:cool:

And I havent bought a new pair in over 2 years

Buddy Holly got the RROD.

I think next week is the last episode because they show Janet taking the calves to slaughter.

I don't understand why people put thing on top of a 360. Especially things that add to heat.

Plus, your faceplate sucks.

[quote name='zewone']I don't understand why people put thing on top of a 360. Especially things that add to heat.

Plus, your faceplate sucks.[/QUOTE]

meh, the faceplate matches the stand. The router used to be beside the 360 when it was vertical, but I layed it down bout a week ago when I first got the red rings and that worked..... well for a week anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back