The "Sean Loves Teh Balls" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Brak']What did you think of ShadowRun, Mojimbo?[/QUOTE]Garbage aesthetic.

I liked the tutorials, after every one I kept thinking, dang this is a sick skill and the next one would showcase another skill that would combat the previous one, so it seemed pretty balanced. Like using that patch of sticky purple crystals to block an area and then having you able to destroy them by using a dwarf or a magic sucking grenade. Or using smoke to avoid detection on that x-ray vision thing.

[quote name='zewone']You go with your wife to 4chan meetings?[/quote]

I've driven her, but haven't actually attended a protest. (No point in both of us being arrested if things go awry.)

However, unlike her, I have actually been in a scientology building and did one of those personality tests. She may not go tomorrow, so I may attend in her place.

[quote name='zewone']Moxio enjoys the sound of silence and the taste of penis.[/quote]

Funniest thing I've read all day.

[quote name='Moxio']I don't enjoy the taste of penis. :cool:[/quote]

A better comeback would have been "Hey! I hate the sound of silence!"

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Funniest thing I've read all day.

A better comeback would have been "Hey! I hate the sound of silence!"[/QUOTE]

You don't know me for shit. :cool:

Dang, Jimbo.

You need to rip that copy. Come on, mang. It's not like you have to flash it again. You just have to take it out. :cool:

[quote name='Mojimbo']Garbage aesthetic.

I liked the tutorials, after every one I kept thinking, dang this is a sick skill and the next one would showcase another skill that would combat the previous one, so it seemed pretty balanced. Like using that patch of sticky purple crystals to block an area and then having you able to destroy them by using a dwarf or a magic sucking grenade. Or using smoke to avoid detection on that x-ray vision thing.[/QUOTE]
Yeah. That shit is Rock, Paper, Scissors: The Game.

You'll be surprised by how many builds / combos you can put together with the Tech and Magic.

[quote name='Mojimbo']No, "Snow (Hey Ho)" by the Chilli Willies, Temp. :cool:[/quote]

Oh...that's somewhat disappointing. Informer would have been $$$ in Rockband. I'm not even sure it would work.

[quote name='Mojimbo']MusicNoteLess lives 3 hours from you, just have him send it USPS First Class for $1.80 and it'll get there the next day.[/QUOTE]

Send what? You want me to rip it or him? Because neither of those involves you opening your 360.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Don't remind me. :(

I still own it though. Doesn't that count for something?

/hoarding bitch[/quote]
Even I've played Ico. I'm better than you :cool:

Send you the game so you can rip it. My upload speed sucks dick so it'd take longer for me to distribute all 6 or 7 gigs than for it to get from Music to you. :cool:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']You probably hated it though.

Playing ICO and hating it < Not playing ICO[/QUOTE]

Word.

[quote name='manthing']Zoo...

I sent that thing out yesterday[/QUOTE]
My $$$$a.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I have the latest OXM, but no scanner.[/QUOTE]

Take digital pics of it or something! I'll even give you a thanks. :cool:

[quote name='Moxio']Someone with the latest OXM scan in the new Fable 2 details NOW.[/quote]

There are plenty of changes and cool new additions, so here's a list of the most important features that Fable 2 has...

# Good and Evil expanded. There are four traits to consider now, with purity/corruption and kindness/cruelty determining your overall character. One example cited is a beautiful girl who is about to be stricken by a curse of terrible scars - do you save her by taking on this curse yourself?

# Decisions change appearance. Those stained by corruption will find their teeth turning crooked and yellow, to give one example.

# No HUD. In an effort to streamline the experience as much as possible, Fable 2 won't have a HUD.

# No cutscenes. Non-interactive cinematics take up less than five minutes of game time.

# No more bumpkins. The voice acting has been kicked up a couple of notches, as Fable 2 moves away from the country bumpkin speak of its predecessor. Stephen Fry is one of the confirmed voice actors.

# Magic spells revealed. Inferno, Time Control, Magic Blades, Raise Dead and Force Push are some of the spells you'll be able to use.

[quote name='Rocko']Snow looked like the complete opposite of fun.[/quote]It is. I regret buying it because I can only get to about 10% before failing. I bought it through the dashboard so I didn't see the difficulty.

[quote name='Mojimbo']How is living in Utah, Bioshocked360?

Are you a member of the LDS organization?[/quote]
It's pretty good, the snowboarding is awesome.

Yes, I'm LDS.

[quote name='manthing']Oh yeah, did I mention I got $80 worth of free Iphone accessories as well?

:cool:[/QUOTE]

How?
[quote name='MusicNoteLess']You have to open your 360 to rip games? Dang. Should've bought Shadowrun at GS for 10 while you still could, Zew.[/QUOTE]
I'm not that worried about it.

[quote name='zewone']Do you know how to post requests on Usenet, Jimbo?

Maybe, I'll request it at lolcatz.[/QUOTE]Nah, I was looking at how to do that over at abgx.net for run but I gave up on it since the last request for it was in like March 08.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']You have to open your 360 to rip games? Dang. Should've bought Shadowrun at GS for 10 while you still could, Zew.[/quote]You got to reflash your drive with an older firmware to be able to burn your games. The ixtreme firmwares dont let you do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back