The Steam Deals + Cards Thread V8 ~ Summer Sale Encore Day! | Rage $4.99 | Retro City Rampage $2.99 | Crysis $5.99 | Endless Space $10.19 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
It had to be done, welcome aboard the new thread, Steam Deal Thread V8!

You can find link to past threads at the bottom of this post. Read post #2 of this thread for Steam FAQs and more.

Disclaimer: Because of the ridiculous number of games on sale and the speed at which sales change, it is likely I will not be able to catch everything . Be sure to check the update time for the OP, and visit the Specials Tab to see all current sales. If you see something not listed in the OP, please feel free to PM me and I will see that it is added. Thanks, enjoy the sale  :D

Before you buy anything be sure to check out both BigSpoonyBard's Super Tips for Steam Sale Newbies (and Vets) and jshackle's Enhanced Steam Extension/Plugin for Chrome/Opera/Firefox!

Steam Summer Sale

Flash Deals

[*]Retro City Rampage - $14.99 $3.00
[*]Endless Space Gold - $34.99 $11.89[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Total War Grand Master Collection - $164.99 $41.24[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rome: Total War - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Empire: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Napoleon: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Total War: SHOGUN 2 - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Viking: Battle for Asgard - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Total War Battles: SHOGUN - $4.99 $1.24
[*]SHOGUN 2: Rise of the Samurai Campaign - $9.99 $2.49[/customspoiler]

Expired

Community Choice

• Rage - $19.99 $4.99
Expired 

[*]​Round 2

[*]​Round 3

[*]​Rounds 4

[*]Round 5

[*]​Round 6

[*]​Round 7

[*]Round 8

[*]Round 9​

[*]Round 10

[*]Round 11

[*]​Round 12

[*]Round 13

[*]Round 14

[*]Round 15

[*]Round 16

[*]Round 17

[*]Round 18

[*]Round 19

[*]Round 20

[*]Round 21

[*]​Round 22

[*]Round 23

[*]Round 24

[*]​Round 25

[*]​Round 26

[*]​Round 27

[*]Round 28

[*]Round 29

[*]Round 30

[*]​Round 31

[*]Round 32

​​

Daily Deals

[*]Borderlands 2 - $39.99 $10.19 (4-Pack - $89.99 $30.59)[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Bioshock - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock 2 - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock Infinite - $59.99 $29.99
[*]Torchlight - $14.99 $3.73
[*]Torchlight 2 - $19.99 $4.99 (4-Pack - $59.99 $14.99)
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization® III Complete - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization - $19.99 $4.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $24.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Tomb Raider Collection - $69.99 $17.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]The Walking Dead - $24.99 $6.24
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $13.79
[*]Dishonored - $29.99 $10.19[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Skyrim: Legendary Edition - $59.99 $36.00[customspoiler='Contents']

Yesterday's Deals

[*]Natural Selection 2 - $24.99 $6.24
[*]Worms Collection - $89.99 $22.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Worms Revolution - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Worms Ultimate Mayhem - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Starforge (Alpha) - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Counter-Strike Complete - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed Pack - $169.95 $57.78[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed III - $39.99 $23.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic $9.99 $3.39
[*]Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords - $9.99 $3.39
[*]Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Transformed - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic 3D Blast - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic Adventure 2 - $9.99 $2.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic Adventure DX - $8.99 $2.23
[*]Sonic CD - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic Spinball - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Sonic Generations - $14.99 $3.74[customspoiler='Contents']

Expired

Persistent Deals

(if you notice a daily/flash sale in here by mistake, please let me know)

-75% or More

-50% to -74%

[*]The Political Machine 2012 - $3.99 $0.99 (4-Pack - $9.99 $2.49)[/customspoiler]

[*]Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity - $19.99 $6.79
[*]The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition - $19.99 $9.99
[*]The Witcher: Enhanced Director's Cut - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Dead Space - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Dead Space 2 - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Hitman 2: Silent Assassin - $6.99 $3.39
[*]Hitman: Blood Money - $8.99 $4.49
[*]Hitman: Codename 47 - $6.99 $3.39
[*]Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $29.99 $14.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition - $29.99 $14.99
[*]The Cave - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Sonic Hits Collection - $29.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic 3D Blast - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic Adventure 2 - $9.99 $4.99

[*]Sonic Adventure DX - $8.99 $4.47
[*]Sonic CD - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic Spinball - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Sonic Generations - $14.99 $7.49

[*]Mirror's Edge - $19.99 $9.99
[*]McPixel - $4.99 $0.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator 2 - $39.99 $19.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator - $8.99 $4.49
[*]FTL - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Cart Life - $4.99 $1.99
[*]To The Moon - $9.99 $2.99
[*]VVVVVV - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $20.69
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $24.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Need for Speed: Undercover - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Need for Speed: Shift - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Shift 2: Unleashed - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Magical Diary - $14.99 $5.24
[*]Super House of Dead Ninjas - $6.99 $2.37
[*]The Blackwell Legacy - $4.99 $1.99
[*]Jack Lumber - $7.49 $2.24
[*]Anna - Extended Edition - $9.99 $3.39
[*]The Bridge - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Alice: Madness Returns - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Payday The Heist - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Counter-Strike - $9.99 $2.49
[*]The Orange Box - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Half-Life Complete - $39.99 $19.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rockstar Hits Collection - $89.97 $44.98[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]LA Noire - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Max Payne 3 - $39.99 $19.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Starseed Pilgrim - $5.99 $2.69
[*]The Binding of Isaac - $4.99 $2.49[customspoiler='Contents']

All Current Specials

Preorder Deals - Updated 24/6

• The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler="Free upgrade to the Digital Deluxe Edition"]
    Digital poster (printable) 
  • Papercraft mask of The Raven (printable)
  • “Making of” booklet 
  • Story book (plenty of background info and artworks)
  • Soundtrack[/customspoiler]

[*]Europa Universalis IV - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler="The 100 Years War Unit Pack DLC"]
  • This DLC adds new, unique unit models to the belligerent nations of the
    100 Years War. Included are 11 infantry models for the warring nations,
    including England, France, Scotland, Burgundy and many more! [/customspoiler]

[*]Saints Row IV - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler="3 Exclusive Team Fortress 2 Weapon Costumes"]
  • Pre-Purchase Saints Row IV and get 3 exclusive Team Fortress 2 weapon costumes to use in Saints Row IV: The Rainblower, the Flamethrower and the Rocket Launcher, only with Pre-Purchases on Steam! [/customspoiler]

[*]Rise of the Triad - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler='The Apogee Throwback Pack']
  • The Apogee Throwback Pack is a collection of four classic Apogee
    Software titles all in one kick ass package. Blast your way across the
    galaxy as British Special Agent Blake Stone in "Aliens of Gold" and
    "Planet Strike", then take on an ancient evil menace as the H.U.N.T in
    "Rise of the Triad".[/customspoiler]

[*]Divinity: Dragon Commander - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler='Immediate access to the Divinity: Dragon Commander beta']
  • As an extra bonus, you will also receive a free upgrade to Divinity: Dragon Commander Imperial Edition.
  • The Imperial Edition includes a golden dragon skin, a Dragons On Earth
    campaign map, a digital soundtrack by award winning genius Kirill
    Pokrovsky, and behind the scenes information like concept art,
    classified design documents, confidential decision tree flowcharts and a
    unique documentary.[/customspoiler]

[*]Total War: Rome II - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler="The Greek States Culture Pack"]
  • The Greek States Culture Pack includes three new playable Factions for use in Single or Multiplayer Campaign modes and Custom and Multiplayer Battles. These factions are the diplomatic Athens, shrewd Epirus and formidable Sparta as playable factions. Each offers range of special tactics to achieve cultural and martial victories, and lethal elite units to crush foes in battle.
  • The Greek States also share a number of common goals, philosophies and general diplomatic aims. However, they are defined by their fierce independence and between them demonstrate a huge variety in approach to civil and military challenges that often brings them into conflict with the wider world, and each other.
  • Plus, Pre-Purchase and receive the Greek Hellenic Armor for The Pyro & Egyptian Cheetah set for The Scout in TF2. More to come!  [/customspoiler]

Indie Bundle Threads

Groupees
Indie Gala
Indie Royale
Humble Bundle

IndieGameStand

Free Stuff

There are quite a few free and free2play games and mods on steam. You can find a full list here. Note that free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.

Past Special Sales

Visit www.steamgamesales.com to check previous sale prices on Steam games. We do keep track of some older sales here though:

CAG Threads Featuring Steam Games on Sale Elsewhere - Updated 1/9

Past CAG Steam Deal Threads

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='utopianmachine']Ah...um. I know nothing about Team Fortress. What do I need to buy specifically?[/QUOTE]

I believe it has to be an item from the Store not the community market - so be mindful of that.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Jesus, $30 for DMC on sale. That's way high.

Oh wait it's Capcom, never mind :lol:.[/QUOTE]

Just wait until DMC Buy It Again ; The Way It Should Have Been Originally ; Off The Record comes out!

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Jesus, $30 for DMC on sale. That's way high.

Oh wait it's Capcom, never mind :lol:.[/QUOTE]

^_^ I know, 40% off on Capcom is tempting, and less than 5 months old young too.

And if people aren't complaining about Square Enix dropping their prices too far too fast, then other people are lamenting Capcom just not dropping their prices enough...ever. ;)

[quote name='utopianmachine']Ah...um. I know nothing about Team Fortress. What do I need to buy specifically?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure off the top of my head. It does have to be from the in game store to qualify. I'm not home to get on tf2 and check which item, but I'm sure someone can chime in.

[quote name='Preedatore']I'm not sure off the top of my head. It does have to be from the in game store to qualify. I'm not home to get on tf2 and check which item, but I'm sure someone can chime in.[/QUOTE]

I bought a bundle of items for the Medic originally, that cost about 49p, but I imagine there's cheaper.

[quote name='utopianmachine']So what's the cheapest thing I need to buy to make my Team Fortress 2 account a "paid" account? I'm not installing it just for card drops or anything, no.[/QUOTE]The cheapest thing in the store you can buy is 49 cents. But you need to add $5 to your Steam Wallet first. You can't just buy something with a credit card or PayPal, which plain sucks.

Once you buy the item in the Mann Co store, your TF2 will become premium and you get a larger backpack, drops, and a stupid hat.

[quote name='asheskitty']^_^ I know, 40% off on Capcom is tempting, and less than 5 months old young too.

And if people aren't complaining about Square Enix dropping their prices too far too fast, then other people are lamenting Capcom just not dropping their prices enough...ever. ;)[/QUOTE]

Ha. Capcom's games have gone on sale much more often and have better discounts than KONAMI games ever have. I've been waiting for Rocket Knight to go on sale for more than 50% off for the past two years and it NEVER HAS.

[quote name='utopianmachine']So what's the cheapest thing I need to buy to make my Team Fortress 2 account a "paid" account? I'm not installing it just for card drops or anything, no.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Preedatore']I've heard $.49 but something like $.36 if you trial the item first.[/QUOTE]

Open Team Fortress 2 and go to the Mann Co shop in the menu.

Find either the Sticky Jumper or Rocket Jumper and click "Try out".

Go through a few games, see how you like them, then when your trial run is over you get a 25% discount making that item $0.36.

If you want to start idling for cards right away you can just pay the $0.49 for either of those items. You'll also get a *free* Mann Co hat!

It just occurred to me that I listed dmc and sniper as midweek madness and not weekend deals. Why didn't anyone tell me that my fly was down?

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']added the Serious Sam stuff. Hopefully I didn't accidentally delete Eldredpe's edit, so very sorry if so.[/QUOTE]

It's all fixed and correct now, I think.

I don't really know what happened.

It was up to date at around 1:15, then I think one of my later edits reverted it to an earlier version or something.

Weird. Doesn't appear to be something you did, though.

[quote name='louiedog']It just occurred to me that I listed dmc and sniper as midweek madness and not weekend deals. Why didn't anyone tell me that my fly was down?[/QUOTE]

Sniper was a midweek (is a midweek until 4 PM).

So you were half right, but sort of late. ;)

[quote name='Pheace']Apparently http://conquistadorthegame.com/ releases on Steam today and it looks like a pretty fun game.

Folk Tale is apparently releasing as well, I assume as an early access game.[/QUOTE]
conquistadors.png

Awesome. Day one purchase.

[quote name='Flowette']
conquistadors.png

Awesome. Day one purchase.[/QUOTE]

Why can't they just give me a wrestling game for PC. I hate wrestling but loved the games on consoles. THQ had a Wrestlefest reboot coming out but I imagine that's all but gone now.

[quote name='Izod517']http://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Humble Weekly zomg.
WALKING DEAD is the BTA

Lots of Tell-Tale Titles (ONE KEY)
Walking Dead it's own Key.

Back to the Future
Puzzle Agent 1/2
Poker Night 1
Sam & Max Devil's Playhouse
Wallace & Gromet Grand Adventure[/QUOTE]
Nice grabbed it for below the BTA already have the walking dead.

Edit: Word of warning the games came as a single key.

[quote name='Eldredpe']It's all fixed and correct now, I think.

I don't really know what happened.

It was up to date at around 1:15, then I think one of my later edits reverted it to an earlier version or something.

Weird. Doesn't appear to be something you did, though.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I don't get it either. Just a heads up (not that anyone probably cares), but Serious Sam HD Double Pack and Serious Sam Gold Edition got deleted from the OP. If you want to add them for completions sake I thought I'd mention it. I don't want to mess something up by editing myself (wikis don't like to cooperate with me), but it isn't really important either way since anyone that is actually interested in them has had about 2-3 dozen other sales to pick them up:lol: I almost feel it would be worthwhile saving a template of them given how often they pop up as dailies:drool:

Humble Weekly zomg.
WALKING DEAD is the BTA

Back to the Future
Puzzle Agent 1/2
Poker Night 1

wow that is a damn good bundle, I got the TellTale complete pack during the last big steam sale so I already have all of these games

That new weekly is a HELL of a bargain. I'm glad there's no extras because DAMN, if i didn't already own them all I'd buy it again if they included the soundtracks.

[quote name='Terlan']Nice grabbed it for below the BTA already have the walking dead.

Edit: Word of warning the games came as a single key.[/QUOTE]

darn, I already have Puzzle Agent and Sam and Max. Didn't really care for EP1 of BttF, but I do want Wallace and Gromit:whistle2:k

Bought for $1, definitely a great deal for all the episodes you get. I was missing over half of these games from my library. The only one they didn't add and I wish they did was Jurassic Park.

For what it's worth Walking Dead is not a traditional video game. The story however, is more true to the comics (in tone) - and is absolutely phenomenal. You should absolutely play it.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']darn, I already have Puzzle Agent and Sam and Max. Didn't really care for EP1 of BttF, but I do want Wallace and Gromit:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

$1 dude. $1.

[quote name='WilliamG']$1 dude. $1.[/QUOTE]

:lol: Well I'm going to get it now I suppose, I just wish Steam would give me gift copies of the games I own. But I got them for free anyway so no biggie;)

[quote name='Kitsune Sniper']That new weekly is a HELL of a bargain. I'm glad there's no extras because DAMN, if i didn't already own them all I'd buy it again if they included the soundtracks.[/QUOTE]

Hector and Puzzle Agent soundtracks are included.

[quote name='asheskitty'][/QUOTE]

Yeah. I have a bunch of the games directly from Telltale and have been thinking about rebuying at least the Puzzle Agent games (glad I didn't) on Steam lately. Of course the one that I do have on Steam is Sam & Max season 3. Oh well.

Humble Weekly zomg.
WALKING DEAD is the BTA

Back to the Future
Puzzle Agent 1/2
Poker Night 1

Best bundle ever?

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']Yeah, I don't get it either. Just a heads up (not that anyone probably cares), but Serious Sam HD Double Pack and Serious Sam Gold Edition got deleted from the OP. If you want to add them for completions sake I thought I'd mention it. I don't want to mess something up by editing myself (wikis don't like to cooperate with me), but it isn't really important either way since anyone that is actually interested in them has had about 2-3 dozen other sales to pick them up:lol: I almost feel it would be worthwhile saving a template of them given how often they pop up as dailies:drool:[/QUOTE]

I didn't realize you'd added Gold and Double Pack.

They're in the OP now.

In a terrifying system of bullet point nesting.

[quote name='hal']Best bundle ever?[/QUOTE]

It's pretty great but I already own all of the Telltale stuff I'm interested in (except maybe a cheap PNatI 2). It's a steal for TWD.

[quote name='Kitsune Sniper']The cheapest thing in the store you can buy is 49 cents. But you need to add $5 to your Steam Wallet first. You can't just buy something with a credit card or PayPal, which plain sucks.
[/QUOTE]

Couldn't you sell some TF2 item you might have sitting around instead?

[quote name='Drabelincoln']Why can't they just give me a wrestling game for PC. I hate wrestling but loved the games on consoles. THQ had a Wrestlefest reboot coming out but I imagine that's all but gone now.[/QUOTE]

wrestling games peaked out on the n64 imo

those THQ games actually aged very well too

Is the DmC Complete Pack some regional offering?

I can't seem to view the page from any of the links, and it doesn't show up in any search results. (accessing store.steampowered.com from the US)

[quote name='vince_carter']wrestling games peaked out on the n64 imo

those THQ games actually aged very well too[/QUOTE]

Those were my favorites as well. I would never even go for pins. I'd beat on guys until I knocked them out and bloodied them.

Sniper Ghost Warrior 1 is also a weekend deal at 50% off but don't buy it at that price. There's a 90% off coupon that was given out a couple of months ago that doesn't stack.

[quote name='louiedog']Sniper Ghost Warrior 1 is also a weekend deal at 50% off but don't buy it at that price. There's a 90% off coupon that was given out a couple of months ago that doesn't stack.[/QUOTE]

Yeah.. I held off using my coupon hoping there'd be a decent sale where it'd stack.. and then they give us this crappy sale where it won't stack. Damn them.. makes the sale incredibly pointless.

[quote name='vince_carter']wrestling games peaked out on the n64 imo

those THQ games actually aged very well too[/QUOTE]

The THQ games are actually really good. Even dating back to the PS2. Even if you aren't a wrestling fan. PS2 also had Fire Pro Wrestling, which was like heaven. I pre ordered Wrestlefest put cancelled after THQ got sold. It's still listed on a few sites so maybe it will still come out?

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']The THQ games are actually really good. Even dating back to the PS2. Even if you aren't a wrestling fan. PS2 also had Fire Pro Wrestling, which was like heaven. I pre ordered Wrestlefest put cancelled after THQ got sold. It's still listed on a few sites so maybe it will still come out?[/QUOTE]

I pumped so many quarters into Wrestlefest in the arcade. I still play it, emulated on PC but for whatever reason it never gets old. I was hoping the reboot was more of the same. Hopefully it still comes out.

[quote name='louiedog']Sniper Ghost Warrior 1 is also a weekend deal at 50% off but don't buy it at that price. There's a 90% off coupon that was given out a couple of months ago that doesn't stack.[/QUOTE]

Once again, that's actually a midweek, and is only live for another hour.

[quote name='utopianmachine']That Humble Weekly is INSANE. In for Wallace & Gromit and Poker Night. Have everything else.[/QUOTE]

Wow I didn't even notice it changed thanks! yah it's an amazing deal wow

[quote name='Eldredpe']Once again, that's actually a midweek, and is only live for another hour.[/QUOTE]

Dammit. I got a call last week that required me to jump on a plane immediately and get very little sleep for a few days. I'm home now but catching up on everything and still way off my game. I should probably just go take a nap.

[quote name='storm.exe']Is the DmC Complete Pack some regional offering?

I can't seem to view the page from any of the links, and it doesn't show up in any search results. (accessing store.steampowered.com from the US)[/QUOTE]

I think it may have been a mistake. I could put it in the cart one minute then it just reloaded the main page and I could not find it again, only the bundle with 3 and 4 was showing up.

[quote name='Izod517']Alan Wake series is 90% off this weekend on Steam... It's like they don't even try.[/QUOTE]

LOL thought you were joking at first.. but nope.. it's true. They really want people to have Alan Wake.

This just makes me never want to buy a game again until it's $1.

[quote name='gilby']Couldn't you sell some TF2 item you might have sitting around instead?[/QUOTE]
Nope you need tf2 premium to sell tf2 items.

I wonder if they are pushing Alan Wake so much because of Remedy's new XboxOne title Quantum Break?

I was surprised to see Remedy showcased with such an exclusive title at Microsoft's unveiling.

Perhaps they are really trying to get people to love Alan Wake and leverage that for sales of their new game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back