The Steam Deals + Cards Thread V8 ~ Summer Sale Encore Day! | Rage $4.99 | Retro City Rampage $2.99 | Crysis $5.99 | Endless Space $10.19 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
It had to be done, welcome aboard the new thread, Steam Deal Thread V8!

You can find link to past threads at the bottom of this post. Read post #2 of this thread for Steam FAQs and more.

Disclaimer: Because of the ridiculous number of games on sale and the speed at which sales change, it is likely I will not be able to catch everything . Be sure to check the update time for the OP, and visit the Specials Tab to see all current sales. If you see something not listed in the OP, please feel free to PM me and I will see that it is added. Thanks, enjoy the sale  :D

Before you buy anything be sure to check out both BigSpoonyBard's Super Tips for Steam Sale Newbies (and Vets) and jshackle's Enhanced Steam Extension/Plugin for Chrome/Opera/Firefox!

Steam Summer Sale

Flash Deals

[*]Retro City Rampage - $14.99 $3.00
[*]Endless Space Gold - $34.99 $11.89[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Total War Grand Master Collection - $164.99 $41.24[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rome: Total War - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Empire: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Napoleon: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Total War: SHOGUN 2 - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Viking: Battle for Asgard - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Total War Battles: SHOGUN - $4.99 $1.24
[*]SHOGUN 2: Rise of the Samurai Campaign - $9.99 $2.49[/customspoiler]

Expired

Community Choice

• Rage - $19.99 $4.99
Expired 

[*]​Round 2

[*]​Round 3

[*]​Rounds 4

[*]Round 5

[*]​Round 6

[*]​Round 7

[*]Round 8

[*]Round 9​

[*]Round 10

[*]Round 11

[*]​Round 12

[*]Round 13

[*]Round 14

[*]Round 15

[*]Round 16

[*]Round 17

[*]Round 18

[*]Round 19

[*]Round 20

[*]Round 21

[*]​Round 22

[*]Round 23

[*]Round 24

[*]​Round 25

[*]​Round 26

[*]​Round 27

[*]Round 28

[*]Round 29

[*]Round 30

[*]​Round 31

[*]Round 32

​​

Daily Deals

[*]Borderlands 2 - $39.99 $10.19 (4-Pack - $89.99 $30.59)[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Bioshock - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock 2 - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock Infinite - $59.99 $29.99
[*]Torchlight - $14.99 $3.73
[*]Torchlight 2 - $19.99 $4.99 (4-Pack - $59.99 $14.99)
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization® III Complete - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization - $19.99 $4.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $24.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Tomb Raider Collection - $69.99 $17.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]The Walking Dead - $24.99 $6.24
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $13.79
[*]Dishonored - $29.99 $10.19[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Skyrim: Legendary Edition - $59.99 $36.00[customspoiler='Contents']

Yesterday's Deals

[*]Natural Selection 2 - $24.99 $6.24
[*]Worms Collection - $89.99 $22.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Worms Revolution - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Worms Ultimate Mayhem - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Starforge (Alpha) - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Counter-Strike Complete - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed Pack - $169.95 $57.78[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed III - $39.99 $23.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic $9.99 $3.39
[*]Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords - $9.99 $3.39
[*]Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Transformed - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic 3D Blast - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic Adventure 2 - $9.99 $2.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic Adventure DX - $8.99 $2.23
[*]Sonic CD - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic Spinball - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Sonic Generations - $14.99 $3.74[customspoiler='Contents']

Expired

Persistent Deals

(if you notice a daily/flash sale in here by mistake, please let me know)

-75% or More

-50% to -74%

[*]The Political Machine 2012 - $3.99 $0.99 (4-Pack - $9.99 $2.49)[/customspoiler]

[*]Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity - $19.99 $6.79
[*]The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition - $19.99 $9.99
[*]The Witcher: Enhanced Director's Cut - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Dead Space - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Dead Space 2 - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Hitman 2: Silent Assassin - $6.99 $3.39
[*]Hitman: Blood Money - $8.99 $4.49
[*]Hitman: Codename 47 - $6.99 $3.39
[*]Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $29.99 $14.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition - $29.99 $14.99
[*]The Cave - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Sonic Hits Collection - $29.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic 3D Blast - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic Adventure 2 - $9.99 $4.99

[*]Sonic Adventure DX - $8.99 $4.47
[*]Sonic CD - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic Spinball - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Sonic Generations - $14.99 $7.49

[*]Mirror's Edge - $19.99 $9.99
[*]McPixel - $4.99 $0.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator 2 - $39.99 $19.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator - $8.99 $4.49
[*]FTL - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Cart Life - $4.99 $1.99
[*]To The Moon - $9.99 $2.99
[*]VVVVVV - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $20.69
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $24.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Need for Speed: Undercover - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Need for Speed: Shift - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Shift 2: Unleashed - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Magical Diary - $14.99 $5.24
[*]Super House of Dead Ninjas - $6.99 $2.37
[*]The Blackwell Legacy - $4.99 $1.99
[*]Jack Lumber - $7.49 $2.24
[*]Anna - Extended Edition - $9.99 $3.39
[*]The Bridge - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Alice: Madness Returns - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Payday The Heist - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Counter-Strike - $9.99 $2.49
[*]The Orange Box - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Half-Life Complete - $39.99 $19.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rockstar Hits Collection - $89.97 $44.98[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]LA Noire - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Max Payne 3 - $39.99 $19.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Starseed Pilgrim - $5.99 $2.69
[*]The Binding of Isaac - $4.99 $2.49[customspoiler='Contents']

All Current Specials

Preorder Deals - Updated 24/6

• The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler="Free upgrade to the Digital Deluxe Edition"]
    Digital poster (printable) 
  • Papercraft mask of The Raven (printable)
  • “Making of” booklet 
  • Story book (plenty of background info and artworks)
  • Soundtrack[/customspoiler]

[*]Europa Universalis IV - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler="The 100 Years War Unit Pack DLC"]
  • This DLC adds new, unique unit models to the belligerent nations of the
    100 Years War. Included are 11 infantry models for the warring nations,
    including England, France, Scotland, Burgundy and many more! [/customspoiler]

[*]Saints Row IV - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler="3 Exclusive Team Fortress 2 Weapon Costumes"]
  • Pre-Purchase Saints Row IV and get 3 exclusive Team Fortress 2 weapon costumes to use in Saints Row IV: The Rainblower, the Flamethrower and the Rocket Launcher, only with Pre-Purchases on Steam! [/customspoiler]

[*]Rise of the Triad - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler='The Apogee Throwback Pack']
  • The Apogee Throwback Pack is a collection of four classic Apogee
    Software titles all in one kick ass package. Blast your way across the
    galaxy as British Special Agent Blake Stone in "Aliens of Gold" and
    "Planet Strike", then take on an ancient evil menace as the H.U.N.T in
    "Rise of the Triad".[/customspoiler]

[*]Divinity: Dragon Commander - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler='Immediate access to the Divinity: Dragon Commander beta']
  • As an extra bonus, you will also receive a free upgrade to Divinity: Dragon Commander Imperial Edition.
  • The Imperial Edition includes a golden dragon skin, a Dragons On Earth
    campaign map, a digital soundtrack by award winning genius Kirill
    Pokrovsky, and behind the scenes information like concept art,
    classified design documents, confidential decision tree flowcharts and a
    unique documentary.[/customspoiler]

[*]Total War: Rome II - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler="The Greek States Culture Pack"]
  • The Greek States Culture Pack includes three new playable Factions for use in Single or Multiplayer Campaign modes and Custom and Multiplayer Battles. These factions are the diplomatic Athens, shrewd Epirus and formidable Sparta as playable factions. Each offers range of special tactics to achieve cultural and martial victories, and lethal elite units to crush foes in battle.
  • The Greek States also share a number of common goals, philosophies and general diplomatic aims. However, they are defined by their fierce independence and between them demonstrate a huge variety in approach to civil and military challenges that often brings them into conflict with the wider world, and each other.
  • Plus, Pre-Purchase and receive the Greek Hellenic Armor for The Pyro & Egyptian Cheetah set for The Scout in TF2. More to come!  [/customspoiler]

Indie Bundle Threads

Groupees
Indie Gala
Indie Royale
Humble Bundle

IndieGameStand

Free Stuff

There are quite a few free and free2play games and mods on steam. You can find a full list here. Note that free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.

Past Special Sales

Visit www.steamgamesales.com to check previous sale prices on Steam games. We do keep track of some older sales here though:

CAG Threads Featuring Steam Games on Sale Elsewhere - Updated 1/9

Past CAG Steam Deal Threads

Last edited by a moderator:
I just saw that.  I've been Spodered.

Also everyone can see your birthday.  Happy 24 days until your Birthday Fox....

I just saw that. I've been Spodered.

Also everyone can see your birthday. Happy 24 days until your Birthday Fox....

That was Cheaplikeafox's birthday. Cheaplikeafox 3.0's Birthday is going to start in like 5 years and then be really shitty for like the first few days and then end eventually at some point in the year.

Oooh, you can update your status facebook style and it notifies your friends every time!!!!! This is great. #sarcasm

Ugh, I disgust myself. These fucking valve cards have me playing that wretched game Faerie Solitaire.

Bytheway, something seems wrong with the quote function. I was told I needed to wait 590 seconds to respond. Seems a little long.

Hey, at least when can curse in CAG3.0.
You don't have to play it you know... just... idle there, while cursing on CAG.

Ugh... how are they choosing what games get cards. I actually want the Borderlands Badge but the rest of the games .. not so much. 

Ah new CAG Smell. Not a fan of the white, kinda hard to read for me, but other than that welcome to change.

Hopefully these other features come soon enough starting with that black theme :lol: .

Anyway I don't know why but I just reinstalled Morrowind and I am working on seeing if I can get the overhaul and some mods working. The Overhaul installer is quite odd, as in I take over your computer odd (I mean it literally takes over your mouse and you can't move).

Well I am already sold on the new CAG. Reading text in chrome may not be fun, but we can finally close spoilers.

Does anyone know where a list of the steam games with cards is, or if there even is one. I had no idea that Really Big Sky or Faerie Solitaire had cards.

I'm only usually in this thread during the big steam sales but I got a couple extra steam codes from the new HIB that I already have.  Figured this is the best thread to give them away.

Don't be a dick.  Post if you used the key.

Oil Rush: JYZP4F7M2HRHSG2U

Tiny and Big: EV8JK-N4TEC-ANG7F

Capsized: JQZM8-4H0TP-PCREJ

I'm only usually in this thread during the big steam sales but I got a couple extra steam codes from the new HIB that I already have. Figured this is the best thread to give them away.

Don't be a dick. Post if you used the key.

Oil Rush: JYZP4F7M2HRHSG2U

Tiny and Big: EV8JK-N4TEC-ANG7F

Capsized: JQZM8-4H0TP-PCREJ
Thanks! I took Tiny and Big.

I'm only usually in this thread during the big steam sales but I got a couple extra steam codes from the new HIB that I already have. Figured this is the best thread to give them away.

Awesome!

I got Capisized!

TY so much! :D

Love that more games are participating in the trading card beta. I've earned 4 out of of my 5 card drops in Faerie Solitare. I was hoping if I listed them on the market early enough I might be able to get $1 or more for each of them. Since this game has been practically given away to half the Steam users, everybody has the game and the cards are being listed pretty low. I think the highest I saw was $.50 about 90 minutes ago and now each card is worth about $.40. Oh well, I'll probably just sell them all and add $1.50ish to my wallet.

Regarding the new site...it's certainly different. The white background is awful (at least a dark theme is coming soon), the "go to first unread post" feature is broken, text doesn't make use of all the horizontal space on my monitor so there are two big vertical white bars on the sides, you can't see user stats on the left (join date, trader feedback, blog posts, etc.). The mobile site is worse. "Go to first unread post" is also broken, no way to search threads by page number, no buttons to scroll to the top or bottom of a page.

At this stage, CAG 3.0 needs more time in the oven. It's pretty raw.

I blame you twitter/facebook/mobile hipsters! Going to have to visit less frequently until they get around to adding a dark background.
Dear Cheapy,

I love the new 3.0 site! Please never ever change the color from white.

With love,

Idiotekque

There's more pertinent places to have this conversation. Obviously it's not going quite as planned. Patience is a virtue.
Patience is a virtue in the real world. On the internet, it's a nuisance.

Ugh, I disgust myself. These fucking valve cards have me playing that wretched game Faerie Solitaire.
Hey, why the FS hate? The game is a wonderful little casual gem, and it was free a bazillion times. I played it before the cards were added too.

I put in about 10 hours on Faerie Solitaire while watching football on monday and thursday nights. I thought it was a solid time waster.

I enjoyed Faerie Solitaire, and played it quite a bit.  The only annoying thing was the randomness of the egg drops, and how I still have 2 more pets to get.

As far as the new site goes, it's a good thing I mostly just buy games instead of play them, because my eyes aren't being done any favors by the whiteness.  Though it does light up a dark room quite nicely.

I have nothing against pokemanz, but if the thread is gonna be tagged with it, I damn well expect there to be some serious pokemanz discussion.

I got oil rush. Thanks!

Is Ridge Racer unbounded worth the six bucks? What is it like compared to, say, NfS Hot Pursuit?
It's like a mix of burnout and split second, but not quite as good. I'd wait for a better sale, or $5 for the complete pack personally.

EDIT: Damnit ashes ninja'd me.

Holy mother of cats, this forum is ugly.

On the plus side, I had voted to Greenlight Sang-Froid when it was on there so a sale on it is nice.  Now I'm torn between buying it and waiting for it to get bundled or something.  Of course, it'll be bundled quicker if I buy it.

Wow... this is really bright and ugly.  Like eye-hurtingly so.

On the plus side, I had voted to Greenlight Sang-Froid when it was on there so a sale on it is nice. Now I'm torn between buying it and waiting for it to get bundled or something. Of course, it'll be bundled quicker if I buy it.

Wow... this is really bright and ugly. Like eye-hurtingly so.
Take one for the team and buy it.

On the plus side, I had voted to Greenlight Sang-Froid when it was on there so a sale on it is nice. Now I'm torn between buying it and waiting for it to get bundled or something. Of course, it'll be bundled quicker if I buy it.

It is pretty bright, so I hope there's eventually a darker theme, but I like the layout overall. Nice, clean lines. Much, much improved over the old one. And a nice byproduct of that is removing the hideous bloat the other site design had.

Maybe I'm biased, but this speaks to my design sensibilities as a web developer. I favor strong, clean lines and open layouts like this.

Who is the "Holy mother of cats"?

First Google Images Result for CAT LADY:

63472040---cat_lady.jpg

Looking like a possible Call o' Doody weekend deal given recent registry changes plus the fact they're having a sale on Amazon at the moment.

First Google Images Result for CAT LADY:

63472040---cat_lady.jpg
You promised me pretty, Steinman! Now look at me! LOOK AT ME!

It is pretty bright, so I hope there's eventually a darker theme, but I like the layout overall. Nice, clean lines. Much, much improved over the old one. And a nice byproduct of that is removing the hideous bloat the other site design had.

Maybe I'm biased, but this speaks to my design sensibilities as a web developer. I favor strong, clean lines and open layouts like this.
Too much scrolling! And the text is hideous on Chrome.

Get that cat lady out of here! As if my poor eyes hadn't been tortured enough on this site today...

Create some gmail or yahoo account you only use for Steam.   Problem solved.  Anyway, the only e-mails I've ever gotten from Steam are the 'X game on your wishlist is on sale' (and I'm pretty sure there's a way to turn that off) and 'e-receipts' from game purchases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back