The Undertaker's Horse's Wrestling Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wweshop.com/category/Men/TShirts-Kayfabe

W03900AX.jpg

W03904AX.jpg

[quote name='Purple Flames']The only thing I miss about Zen Davis was his religiously keeping the thread updated on ROH news.[/QUOTE]

There is one constant in every wrestling thread I have ever been in, and it is a person who always dishes about ROH.

Also, ugh @ the thread title, but we're 3 pages in already. #3monthpagerule

I suppose I'll do my usual PWG update as well as I wait for them to get off of their ass and put a show on iPPV or something. Anyhoo, Highspots has a pretty solid DVD deal (4 for $20) on some of their older (and more recent) stuff.

"PWG's World's Finest" - March 17th, 2012

PWG Tag Team Championship Four Way Tag Team Madness
The Young Bucks vs. Super Smash Bros. vs. RockNES Monsters vs. (c) Super Dragon & Kevin Steen

PWG World Championship Match
(C) El Generico vs. Eddie Edwards

Kyle O'Reilly vs. Alex Koslov
Willie Mack vs. Roderick Strong
Joey Ryan vs. Candice LaRae
Scorpio Sky vs. TJ Perkins

Koslov, fresh out of FCW as Peter Orlov, makes his return to PWG to replace the Japan-bound Davey Richards.

Yeah, if PWG ever does a an iPPV be sure to let us know. If theirs are as reasonably priced as ROH's I'll definitely check it out.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']There is one constant in every wrestling thread I have ever been in, and it is a person who always dishes about ROH.

Also, ugh @ the thread title, but we're 3 pages in already. #3monthpagerule[/QUOTE]

Just keep posting and we can bury this thing.

Oops, a double post. Did I do that? :twisted:

Are they replaying smackdown tonight? If so I wonder if it will get better ratings tonight than it did on tuesday.

[quote name='neocisco']Just keep posting and we can bury this thing.

Oops, a double post. Did I do that? :twisted:[/QUOTE]

You are SO getting buried.

"Will a neocisco farting gimmick pass mustard? Let's find out!"

[quote name='Spyder187']Are they replaying smackdown tonight? If so I wonder if it will get better ratings tonight than it did on tuesday.[/QUOTE]

I remember the last time Smackdown was live on Tuesday the replay on Friday did better then the live broadcast by quite a bit. I feel its more because the people who watch Smackdown every week are used to watching it on Friday. That's not really a bad thing for the WWE as it show there is an audience tuning in every week.

Jesus, those kayfabe shirts are fucking effortless.

I'd rather DIY with felt iron-on letters, so I can get things like "Damn I am good" and "I work hard for this body," etc.

[quote name='mykevermin']Jesus, those kayfabe shirts are fucking effortless.

I'd rather DIY with felt iron-on letters, so I can get things like "Damn I am good" and "I work hard for this body," etc.[/QUOTE]

Like so?

playboy_buddy_rose.jpg

[quote name='Mr. Beef']You are SO getting buried.

"Will a neocisco farting gimmick pass mustard? Let's find out!"[/QUOTE]

I'll warm up the refried beans.

HAW! HAW! HAW!

[quote name='Spyder187']Is there any way we could just "future endeavor" this thread?[/QUOTE]

There is no real reason not to since there isn't any hard and fast rule that the threads have to go to 500. Having said that, this thread will be done before WM anyway (I'm doing my part).

[quote name='neocisco']Have you read Brak's posts? Tongue-in-cheek is his forte.[/QUOTE]

Brak legit hates that guy. If I remember correctly Brak sent him his address on multiple occasions after ZL egged him on and called him a pussy, but those PM's were ignored.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Brak legit hates that guy. If I remember correctly Brak sent him his address on multiple occasions after ZL egged him on and called him a pussy, but those PM's were ignored.[/QUOTE]

Seriously? Oh, that is rich. Here's how I imagine that guy.

01-e-thug.jpg

[quote name='ced']At least take the effort to put some crappy art on there.[/QUOTE]

You mean to tell me that "WWE Authentic" (or whatever) at the bottom isn't "art" to you? You are expecting too much buddy. WWE's art division spent HOURS working on that shirt. Now go buy ten of them. Or else The Boogeyman will come and getcha!

;)

You think Tyler Reks gets mad that those shirts exist and he doesn't have one?

By the way, his win the other day on Superstars over Mason Ryan was his first in almost a year. He really needs to do more to try and get himself over.

[quote name='neocisco']Seriously? Oh, that is rich. Here's how I imagine that guy.

01-e-thug.jpg
[/QUOTE]Best part of that photo is the guy on the right unknowingly pointing the handgun at the junk of his homie.:lol::lol::lol:

[quote name='mykevermin']Jesus, those kayfabe shirts are fucking effortless.

I'd rather DIY with felt iron-on letters, so I can get things like "Damn I am good" and "I work hard for this body," etc.[/QUOTE]

Don't forget "You will hate me" ;)

What tv program is that ref cartwheel from? The dude making the pinfall is Steve Bradley, who I saw a bunch at Les Thatcher's HWA in the early 2000's, who was WWF developmental for some time (I think), and who sadly passed away a few years ago (as wrestlers are wont to do).

He was gone from his developmental deal before WWF became WWE, I think. He was certainly gone before the ECW Version 2.shit came around.

Who knows, maybe he had a dark match at a show w/ WWE at the time and that's where it came from?

[quote name='davo1224']/thread

Also that ref spot is from Velocity in 2002[/QUOTE]

I was going to say a dark match from 2001 because it looks like Charles Robinson is wearing the WCW ref shirt during the Invasion angle and the turnbuckles look like they have the WWF scratch logo.

WWF @ Memphis, TN - Pyramid - September 18, 2001 (11,345)
Steve Bradley pinned Scott Vick with the Roll of the Dice at 5:03

It was a Sunday Night Heat/Smackdown taping so that would explain the black ropes.

We're trying to just post tons of stuff? Very well.

My biggest gripe thus far with the new Wrestlefest game is the art style. I like pixels in my old or "retro" games, that overly smooth cartoon look doesn't do it for me at all.

It kinda reminds me of the animation style from that episode of South Park where the kids all imagine themselves as anime warriors.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']I think he was the one that Brak kept challenging to a fistfight, but ZL never accepted the challenge. :lol:[/QUOTE]
lolWAT!!!!!!!!!?

He challenged me and begged me for my address (as we both live in Michigan). So I PM'd it to him a couple times and he straight-up ignored it. :lol:

Casey knows. He knows...

It tries hard but the nostalgia feel just isn't there. Also there seems to be no hard and fast rule for what will defeat an opponent. Zero health opponents will still kick out of finishers then pin you with ease at zero health with basics.

They wouldn't but I would prefer a re-release of the original WrestleFest.

[quote name='Brak']lolWAT!!!!!!!!!?

He challenged me and begged me for my address (as we both live in Michigan). So I PM'd it to him a couple times and he straight-up ignored it. :lol:

Casey knows. He knows...[/QUOTE]

I guess I misremembered. I was thinking you told him you'd kick his ass after he said something stupid.

I will keep my thoughts of ZL to myself. I'll just say that he's the sole reason I abandoned the wrestling threads long before everyone else started to hate him. Even now, the reason I only lurk here is because of the bad taste that remains in my mouth. Yet I skim the thread because I mostly enjoy hearing what a few of you have to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back