The Undertaker's Horse's Wrestling Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Cage017']Does Undertaker still have "Sara" tattooed on his neck? If so and he can't get it removed, then knowing she's "still around" may be responsible for the hair loss.

Any guesses for which "Metallica" song Triple H will use at this year's Wrestlemania?
What Metallica song would be good for Undertaker? Fuel? King Nothing?[/QUOTE]

Their cover of "Wheels on the Bus".

[quote name='Cage017']Does Undertaker still have "Sara" tattooed on his neck? If so and he can't get it removed, then knowing she's "still around" may be responsible for the hair loss.

Any guesses for which "Metallica" song Triple H will use at this year's Wrestlemania?

You know, I actually was looking at that on Monday night during his promo. I didn't see it where I could have sworn it was, which I thought was right at the base of the neck on the throat. Maybe I am wrong on the location, but It looked as if that area was the 1 untouched area on his neck nowdays.

Forgot to add, as far as what Metallica song they may use. i sure as shit hope it is nothing from this Lou Reed collaboration they are doing. i heard some of it and I think I would rather stare at Sara for an hour. Maybe 2.

[quote name='mitch079']Yeah, if this thread is about Taker's horse ... [/QUOTE]

Screw the horse.

[quote name='Purple Flames']You know, after looking at the picture of Sara Calloway (which is a challenge in and of itself), I can totally sympathize with Taker when the second Michelle McCool strolled by, he sent that pooch back to the kennel.[/QUOTE]

Screw the pooch.

This is the only animal I want Undertaker to be reunited with: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN8jimEoqM8

Skip ahead to 3:50.

I was watching an old episode of Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction and they had a story about a wrestler who finished the last 2 minutes of a match with a guy who had apparently died. Didn't know until the end. Story sucked but I believe Terry Funk was one of the wrestlers. I could look it up, don't actually care, just trying to help with the post count.

[quote name='JP']Not too much, just been taking it easy and what not.

Probably my favorite wrestler cameo, mainly because Bernie Mac was involved.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sb63a3WsVI&feature=related

This beats The Rock on That 70's Show and Triple H on Drew Carey Show as some stupid ass character, Disciplinarian or something like that.[/QUOTE]

The only thing greater than WWE superstars guest starring on other shows is Celebrities guest hosting Monday Night Raw.

I see your Bernie Mac(RIP) and raise you a Cedric the Entertainer,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8c6w0AVcWA

I know its the point and I agree with it, but I hate double posting so that's why I've been just posting one at a time, but waiting for someone else to respond. Got bored with videos so I started looking for some wrestling demotivationals. Found a couple fucked up ones, gonna leave those alone. This picture was funny.

tumblr_lzm0jsXe8P1qkbzb9o1_500.jpg

I haven't enjoyed these threads as much as this in a loooong time.

Fun videos and pics to inflate the post count? Yes please.

I was never a fan of the Smallville cameos. I totally forgot about that CM Punk doing the weather. I believe that was in Indianapolis. Too bad I never watch the news....ever.

I found a demotivational poster with Crispin Wah. I did the initial dark laugh, then, oh god damn I'm going to hell.

I considered posting vids from Thunder in Paradise. Then I remembered EVERY EPISODE of that show has wrestler cameos.

Then I remembered it was Thunder in Paradise.

:puke:

[quote name='JP']I found a demotivational poster with Crispin Wah. I did the initial dark laugh, then, oh god damn I'm going to hell.[/QUOTE]
I think you found this one.....
If you look DO NOT BITCH AT ME....

3303482762_4296ce1b1e.jpg

[quote name='Spyder187']I think you found this one.....
If you look DO NOT BITCH AT ME....

3303482762_4296ce1b1e.jpg
[/QUOTE]
That is the one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back