"TheMangoKnife really hates the 'Green Bay Fudge Packers'" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm calling it now - LA Noire = GotY 2011 contender

[quote name='manthing']But I haven't started drinking yet, have I?[/QUOTE]

Tom Arnold has me scurred. He was on the Stern show saying how he perforated his colon from too many Minesota Vikings. Shit was leaking into his body! :cold:

[quote name='Maklershed']
Tom Arnold has me scurred. He was on the Stern show saying how he perforated his colon from too many Minesota Vikings. Shit was leaking into his body! :cold:[/QUOTE]

:shock:

I was gonna have fun with OC tonight too.

scared0016.gif

If it's a prequel (presumably before they escaped to the alien planet, since that's where the original begins) how the fuck is Mumm-Ra getting worked into the story line (since he was native to Third Earth and not their 'asploded home planet of Thundera, IIRC)?
#NerdMoment

Because most prequels are terrible.

You know the writers are gonna say Mumm-Ra set-up the Mutants vs 'Cats and blew up Thundera just for the Sword of Omens.

:roll:

[quote name='h3llbring3r']If it's a prequel (presumably before they escaped to the alien planet, since that's where the original begins) how the fuck is Mumm-Ra getting worked into the story line (since he was native to Third Earth and not their 'asploded home planet of Thundera, IIRC)?
#NerdMoment[/QUOTE]

Details are still unknown...I don't even know if Mumm-Ra is going to be the villain...but this sentence from the wiki got me excited:

"The show will explain Lion-O's ascension to the Thunderan throne with a more original feel and darker style than the 80s'series. "

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Yeah, but you're an adult now.[/QUOTE]
I know, just tired of watching my nostalgic childhood memories being raped with shitty remakes.

I'll drop the 3DS and buy a PSP2 in an instant if it's $300.

Too bad it'll be like $450. That shit is jam-packed with expensive components.

[quote name='seanr1221']What's a thundercat?[/QUOTE]

The Thundercats were a phallocentric group of feline humanoids with a magic one-eyed "sword" that grew and engorged when needed.

This sword also gave he who possessed it the power to have "sight beyond sight."

The mystical penis sword was in the possession of the man-child heir (a pubescent prince trapped in an adult man's body through flawed hibernation chamber) to the throne of said Thundercats, but was ever in jeopardy of being captured by their new (to them) but ancient mummified nemesis: Mumm-Ra (representing flaccid and impotent old age) or one of the four distinct races of mutants (see LGBT community) who often collaborated to steal this regal and virile weapon.

I just came across my school's lady bball team on tv. Watching womens basketball is like watching a bunch of out of shape people (me and my friends) playing street ball. Super sloppy, 1 person on each team can shoot and the ball spends equal time in and out of possession.

I am going to go on record and say that The Incredibles is one of the single best movies ever created.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Is it hard, living in Kentucky and being a faegott at the same time?[/QUOTE]

What is it that made you a complete douchebag?

Ohh... Gwen .. two new Rifftrax are up on Amazon. I preordered them and they were supposed to be delivered Tuesday but for some reason Amazon didn't get them in stock yet. They are Order in the Shorts and Shortstoberfest. The shorts compilations by the way are fantastic. They're about the only thing as good or better than MST3k itself.

I really hope that line that David Brent mentioned at the end comes true. I still stand by my assertion that David Brent shits all over Micheal Scott.

it's not dick bumps! i have like a boil under my stomach (or under my bellybutton, rather). it popped and it looks like another lil bellybutton.
it's pretty much gone.
hope it's gone in a week or else i'll feel unattractive while making love but at least i'll still be tan and have the hands of a flourishing athlete!

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']it's not dick bumps! i have like a boil under my stomach (or under my bellybutton, rather). it popped and it looks like another lil bellybutton.
it's pretty much gone.
hope it's gone in a week or else i'll feel unattractive while making love but at least i'll still be tan and have the hands of a flourishing athlete![/QUOTE]

.....I think I'll take the dick bumps...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back