Transformers: War For Cybertron - 10x XP Weekend Going on Now-Through 11/28!

Okay TFW2005 and the Allspark seem to have enough people interested. I don't really visit many other Transformers boards, but I'll work on that soon. I like to set time where everyone would try to get together and have some competitions and such.

Are any of you familiar with creating silver accounts for getting a game specific community together? I'm thinking since there is no cost that I'll set something like that up and if anyone is willing to help then we could have board specific ones to help organize it further.

Right now I'm just trying to get feedback on how to organize it all. Any thoughts are appreciated.

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']Okay TFW2005 and the Allspark seem to have enough people interested. I don't really visit many other Transformers boards, but I'll work on that soon. I like to set time where everyone would try to get together and have some competitions and such.

Are any of you familiar with creating silver accounts for getting a game specific community together? I'm thinking since there is no cost that I'll set something like that up and if anyone is willing to help then we could have board specific ones to help organize it further.

Right now I'm just trying to get feedback on how to organize it all. Any thoughts are appreciated[/QUOTE]

Did you try www.carstobots.com?
clerks2.jpg

Loving the demo so far. Keep playing even though I hit level 3 in both classes long ago. Interesting to see people think the soldier is overpowered. I think if anything the scout is a bit too strong. Stealth, backstab, one shot with the Scatter Blaster, kill, transform, escape quickly, repeat. Usually the people I see with high k/d are scouts.

Anyway, glad there will finally be another online shooter to spend time on. Bad Company 2 bores me and MW2 is a glitchy mess. Uncharted 2 has been my favorite by far up to this point but I haven't even played that in a while.

I'm surprised to see so many people saying Soldier is overpowered. I mean, sure, they have powerful miniguns and whirlwind, but the Scout is just as much of a match, if not better.

The invisibility combined with backstab is crazy powerful, and the fact that the Scout is fast as hell in vehicle form, not to mention you even stay invisible in vehicle mode, makes them great for driving in, getting a kill, retreating instantly, and coming back around for another stab.

Seems like a great balance to me. Soldiers have better firepower, while Scouts allow for much better tactics. At least I thought so.

I pretty much go 4/1 K/D ratio every match with either class. It seems it's a bit too chaotic for some. I love it so far! Now if only they gave away dogtags... :lol:

I've got a GOLD membership on XBOX 360 and really don't play multiplayer that much. I partook with Halo 3 but most other games by the time I could afford them the online was pretty dead or I had it on PC and played it that way. This game has me really thinking about getting it and sticking with the multiplayer until it is dead. I'm a Transformer fanatic, still buy old toys to this day along with the DVD's. I think this does look like War Within but also that it is its own take and a great one. I'm hoping the cartoon that is starting up can live up to this.

I wasn't impressed by the demo. I don't understand how its much better than the last 2 Transformers game. Maybe I was expecting to much, I was more interested after watching video, but now its an easy pass for me.

That was a completely sweet video. I hadn't seen it yet but I love it. If I knew that no one else would sell the game cheaper I would of pre-ordered it but alas, new son = saving money and also I know they will sell Shockwave in a few months as DLC.

According to people on GameFAQS, a lot of Best Buys are putting up War for Cybertron to play right in the stores. Apparently the campaign is even better than the multiplayer, though the enemy AI doesn't seem to be too impressive.

Can't wait until Tuesday. A couple of friends and I should be able to knock out the campaigns on Day 1, then its nothing but multiplayer from then on.

A decent demo. I might buy it if a good deal comes along but they really need to tone down the god damn melee. Soldier has better weaponry and balanced class abilities but because of this any idiot can/will/is convinced they have to cloak melee in every match to score kills without a second thought as a Scout. Almost every Scout I've seen aside from myself (cloaked or uncloaked) spams melee and rarely uses a gun. Not that I blame some of them since at first the only solid gun available to us appears to be the sniper rifle (which I main and have no trouble racking kills with), but I'd pop in Gears 2 if I honestly wanted to deal with such unadulterated scrubiness. The range and damage easily rivals what GOW players have to deal with on a daily basis.

I'd main a Soldier if playing one weren't so boring (Hover Rocket + Whirlwind spam = three kill streak literally ten seconds into the game I joined hence why I haven't touched the class since...) but it's ridiculous assed out tactics becoming the norm that make me reevaluate a purchase. I did however get a rush from cloaking out of potential rape by two transforming Deceptions to which I responded by dominating the utter shit out of them from behind via sniper. I've also gotten the hang of car turrets making most close range battles easier to manage.

I dig what I've been shown thus far but after Gears 2 and MW2 my tolerance for constant scrubiness has worn razor thin. Then again maybe I'm just tired of the MP scene in general. If I do buy this though I'm down for matches with opposing forums. I love CAG so how could I pass up a chance to represent?

It looks like most Sears are selling them early - I just checked out the Sears here in Greenville, NC and they had two copies for each console for sale. (pics below)

I didn't pick up a copy (waiting for my pre-order w/ Shockwave), but it was tempting.

wfc-360.jpg

wfc-ps3.jpg

wfc-wii.jpg

Yeah, can verify this. Picked up a copy for the 360 at my local Sears a little while ago. So far it's pretty good, though only been playing it for 20 minutes so far.

And here I thought my local Sears was the only store with a disorganized VG dept where all the games are just stacked randomly. :lol:

[quote name='cain1k']I know they will sell Shockwave in a few months as DLC.[/QUOTE]

Good luck with that. Gamestop DLC tends to stay exclusive. Not always, mind you, but I sure wouldn't count on Shockwave being up for sale at any point.

Thanks for the heads up on Sears. Despite the melee BS I've been owning the shit out of people for about 20 games straight so I might as well take the plunge. Seems like one of the few games I'm naturally decent at and I haven't heard of any good deals yet. Plus I'm really interested in what the remaining classes and campaign have to offer.

[quote name='Morphx2']any idea on what the other classes do and their abilities?[/QUOTE]

The Scientist class is an offensive medic of sorts that can spawn two types of turrets (regular and rocket) able to identify cloaked enemies, heal teammates via gun and grenade and disguise themselves as friendlies to enemies.

Loadout wise you can choose from the Soldier's AR & EMP Shotgun (which I love), a repair ray that heals teammates (does dmg to enemies - stats are at a 4) and what appears to be the mech equivalent of a M16 (3 burst rifle with good stats).

Killstreak wise your team will gain health for every kill (3), receive Halo esque Overshields (5) and you'll finally spawn a rocket turret (7).

I can already tell I'm going to enjoy using this class. I just wish it came with a sniper. ;(

The Leader class your typical all around class capable of boosting the attack and defense of your teammates, force enemies to transform at will (locks them in that form for a certain amount of time - an upgrade can add poison esque dmg to it), generate damage barriers, heat seeking mines and bombs that will slow down enemies before exploding.

Loadout wise you can choose from the Scout's pistol (I personally hate it), an SMG, Fusion Cannon (rapid lightning blasts with a large damage radius) and a Halo Reach esque Grenade Launcher (you can control when the stickies detonate).

Killstreak wise you'll decrease your ability cool down rates (3), use high damaging melee attacks that will explode your enemies (5) and finally spawn a trail of heat seeking mines (7).

[quote name='praxus07']Yeah, can verify this. Picked up a copy for the 360 at my local Sears a little while ago. So far it's pretty good, though only been playing it for 20 minutes so far.[/QUOTE]

I can verify it as well. Got one from the South County Sears here in STL.

i think the demo sucked balls. you can only choose 2 classes with limited weapons and the same board. i don't know about this game...

I'm midway through the second act of the Deception campaign and I'm glad things are starting to pick up a bit. Vehicle controls are buttery smooth, the AI is on point and enemies are getting a lot more aggressive. Banter between my squad is rather comical as well.

Starscream: "These Autobots are as dumb as Skywarp is!"
Skywarp: "Dumb as Skywarp!? I'll show you Starscream!"
Starscream: "...You always do."

And yeah, you can play co-op and probably MP online. Last I checked there were 126 people playing co-op about an hour ago. I haven't tried it myself nor have I checked MP yet.

[quote name='Morphx2']I guess we can play online since its in the stores?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, there aren't a whole lot of people online right now though. I found a TDM lobby right away though and played about 5 matches before the host quit. :roll: Host migration please.

I also grabbed an early copy at Sears tonight! I asked the guy behind the counter and he asked if what was supposed to be out yet and I played dumb. He pulled one out of the box and then asked me to fill out the survey on my receipt. We both had an understanding and I'm going to fill it out when I get home. I'll post pics when I get home. Sweet!

From what I can tell co-op is a drop in, drop out affair. You can host, join or drop in progress, invite whomever you like, etc. but you've got to be signed in to access it. Oh, and the second act boss fight was awesome. :D

[quote name='Pck21']I also grabbed an early copy at Sears tonight! I asked the guy behind the counter and he asked if what was supposed to be out yet and I played dumb. He pulled one out of the box and then asked me to fill out the survey on my receipt. We both had an understanding and I'm going to fill it out when I get home. I'll post pics when I get home. Sweet![/QUOTE]

The guy that helped me seemed like he played games so I was a bit fearful he would realize it was street dated. He was asking if I thought the game would be good and I said I loved the demo. He didn't even know there was a demo available so I figured I was safe then. :D

EDIT: Been playing Campaign and I have to say it is pretty awesome so far. Finished the first 3 levels of the Decepticon campaign and there are several cool set pieces and intense battles. The levels seem pretty large as well. They can take up to an hour depending on how much you explore looking for the collectible symbols.

Last edited by a moderator:
Co-op is online only I believe.

Does anyone want to do a co-op run from on this sometime after I get back from Botcon? I'd like to go through with a couple of guys.

Also, I still want to do my multiplayer battle of the boards ideas, but the interest isn't what I'd like so I think I'm just going to concentrate on finding a good time on here first and then take it from there.

I'm trying hard to really get into this game, but I can't. I want to like it, but all I see is a sea of grey and a bunch of fast shooting. To some, that's a slam-dunk. But, I'm not a hardcore shooter fan and I'd prefer it was more story driven and adventure-game-ish.

Plus, I have this lingering suspicion that this game will be $30 by August.

Oh well, I guess I saved some money at least.

[quote name='chubbyninja1319']I'm trying hard to really get into this game, but I can't. I want to like it, but all I see is a sea of grey and a bunch of fast shooting. To some, that's a slam-dunk. But, I'm not a hardcore shooter fan and I'd prefer it was more story driven and adventure-game-ish.

Oh well, I guess I saved some money at least.[/QUOTE]

FYI, the single player campaigns are amazing. I just watched someone play through the Autobots story and he took him like 7 hours...he still has to do the Decepticons next. It was awesome. Epic bosses and great story.

[quote name='chubbyninja1319']I'm trying hard to really get into this game, but I can't. I want to like it, but all I see is a sea of grey and a bunch of fast shooting. To some, that's a slam-dunk. But, I'm not a hardcore shooter fan and I'd prefer it was more story driven and adventure-game-ish.

Oh well, I guess I saved some money at least.[/QUOTE]

Dude.. of course the game will be around $30 by August.. no games are holding their value right now. The longer you wait the cheaper it will be. It doesn't matter if the game is good or not. Blur, Split Second, Red Dead, Prince or Persia all had price drops the week or two after release.

I advise all people to wait three weeks before buying any game right now.

Kevin

Just finished testing out the Scientist class in multiplayer and it is the TRUE tactical class. Nearly every kill is earned skillfully compared to the scrubtastic moronic melee munchkins that are Scouts. Despite its flaws I adore it.

Pros

- Fastest vehicle in the game (Jet) with lock on missiles. Scout doesn't have shit on their hit and run tactics. Honestly.

- Beastly when paired up with other classes of equal skill (Leader or Scientist). Warcry and Drain will substantially lengthen your lifespan in heated firefights while dual Scientists can help take control via jet, turret, healing or just plain ability harassment.

- Access to some of the most accurate, deadly (Photon Burst Rifle w/ scope btw) and arguably powerful (EMP Shotgun) weaponry in the game IMO. Killstreaks with the PBR aren't issue with good aim and the EMP is still a two shot kill at close range.

- Solid all around abilities (especially Drain) depending on your play style that can seriously tip the scale in your team's favor fast.

- Depending on your willingness to search the battlefield for dropped weaponry (Sniper, Frag Launcher, Homing Missles, etc.) you can quickly turn your Scientist into a long range beast.

- Killstreaks are pretty damn good. I haven't tried out the rocket turret yet but 3 and 5 can turn the tide of battle quickly providing your team doesn't suck. All of them affect you as well.

Cons

- It isn't all bad but turrets are a pure supportive role so don't expect to rack up free effortless kills with them unless you're particularly lucky or clever. They are small floating pods with weak health and armor, zombie slow cool down rates, rocket types (lvl. 7), extra damage (lvl. 24) and extra armor are level upgrades. Even with extra armor all it takes is one melee to kill them. Spawns also only last for certain amount of time before they self destruct to prevent spam and spawn camping I suppose.

If you want your baby to last you'll have to either keep an eye on it, use clever placement or save them strictly for teammate support. I haven't tried rocket turrets yet but I can at least understand most of the nerfing.

- Scientist have the least amount of health of all classes (3 bars) so unless you're striking the severely wounded, backed by good teammates, or fully prepared (drain + turret + emp shotty combo for instance...) a large majority of close range firefights aren't an option. Scientists are the TRUE hit and run masters of this game. More often than not when you get a kill you've skillfully earned it and will live to fight another day provided you're quick about it. Jets are lightning fast and a bitch to catch up to for other classes so get used to quick strikes, hasty retreats and constantly being on the move. It's hell of a lot more fun than it sounds. Seriously.

Snipers and cloak melee are your worst enemies so camping alone is NOT AN OPTION. You'll learn to commit this to memory once you've died 5+ in a row in spawn to the usual Scout nonsense.

You won't die to one melee on a full health bar but you will if you get shot (just like everyone else more or less...) so keep that in mind. Snipers will have a field day with either form of your fragile ass so learn to flank fast, stick with and support your team, counter snipe with your BPR or stay the hell away from them.

Turrets won't save you from cloak melee either because you'll be dead before it is able to recognize and react to a threat as they won't dare approach you head on. Better off to lay one down while hovering off in the distance (not for long though lest you get sniped) or drop one off in the middle of a firefight than bother standing right next to one for very long.

Because of this you will have to get used to being the biggest target on the playing field. A good team won't hesitate to seek and single you out for what they believe will either be easy kills or a headache waiting to happen. A solid Scientist especially one with useable abilities is a class you always want to shut down quickly.

I've lost count of how many times I've flown away from fights I should have lost because I didn't hesitate to use every ability I had along with the EMP and some decent maneuvering to stay alive. Drain is SERIOUSLY underrated. The regen is fast, radius is fair, length is reasonable and it affects more than one enemy at a time so it can and will save your life provided you don't stop firing on your target. Swoop into a crowded battlefield and activate it if you want be a particular asshole to the opposing team. If you aren't killed for it more than one person on your team is going to either thank you for a free kill or for saving their asses.

- The missile lock on and blast radius are pretty mediocre but decent enough to be a potential go to in an unexpected firefight (e.g. cloak melee'd on a full health bar). Just don't expect to go on a killing spree any time soon unless your aim is ridiculously good or you're specifically targeting the wounded.

- THIS. CLASS. SERIOUSLY. NEEDS. A. fuckING. SNIPER. UGH.

PBR can get the job done just as efficiently (headshots are an honest breeze and most enemies underestimate its accuracy and dmg output until the third burst hits them in which case they run like bitches) but nothing beats a two shot kill. ;\

Keep in mind I'm only a level 6 right now so I haven't had a chance to test out the usefulness of Disguise or RTs yet but I can't imagine touching another class any time soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Ink.So.Well.']Just finished testing out the Scientist class in multiplayer and it is the TRUE tactical class. Nearly every kill is earned skillfully compared to the scrubtastic moronic melee munchkins that are Scouts. Despite its flaws I adore it.

Pros

- Fastest vehicle in the game (Jet) with lock on missiles. Scout doesn't have shit on their hit and run tactics. Honestly.

- Beastly when paired up with other classes of equal skill (Leader or Scientist). Warcry and Drain will substantially lengthen your lifespan in heated firefights while dual Scientists can help take control via jet, turret, healing or just plain ability harassment.

- Access to some of the most accurate, deadly (Photon Burst Rifle w/ scope btw) and arguably powerful (EMP Shotgun) weaponry in the game IMO. Killstreaks with the PBR aren't issue with good aim and the EMP is still a two shot kill at close range.

- Solid all around abilities (especially Drain) depending on your play style that can seriously tip the scale in your team's favor fast.

- Depending on your willingness to search the battlefield for dropped weaponry (Sniper, Frag Launcher, Homing Missles, etc.) you can quickly turn your Scientist into a long range beast.

- Killstreaks are pretty damn good. I haven't tried out the rocket turret yet but 3 and 5 can turn the tide of battle quickly providing your team doesn't suck. All of them affect you as well.

Cons

- It isn't all bad but turrets are a pure supportive role so don't expect to rack up free effortless kills with them unless you're particularly lucky or clever. They are small floating pods with weak health and armor, zombie slow cool down rates, rocket types (lvl. 7), extra damage (lvl. 24) and extra armor are level upgrades. Even with extra armor all it takes is one melee to kill them. Spawns also only last for certain amount of time before they self destruct to prevent spam and spawn camping I suppose.

If you want your baby to last you'll have to either keep an eye on it, use clever placement or save them strictly for teammate support. I haven't tried rocket turrets yet but I can at least understand most of the nerfing.

- Scientist have the least amount of health of all classes (3 bars) so unless you're striking the severely wounded, backed by good teammates, or fully prepared (drain + turret + emp shotty combo for instance...) a large majority of close range firefights aren't an option. Scientists are the TRUE hit and run masters of this game. More often than not when you get a kill you've skillfully earned it and will live to fight another day provided you're quick about it. Jets are lightning fast and a bitch to catch up to for other classes so get used to quick strikes, hasty retreats and constantly being on the move. It's hell of a lot more fun than it sounds. Seriously.

Snipers and cloak melee are your worst enemies so camping alone is NOT AN OPTION. You'll learn to commit this to memory once you've died 5+ in a row in spawn to the usual Scout nonsense.

You won't die to one melee on a full health bar but you will if you get shot (just like everyone else more or less...) so keep that in mind. Snipers will have a field day with either form of your fragile ass so learn to flank fast, stick with and support your team, counter snipe with your BPR or stay the hell away from them.

Turrets won't save you from cloak melee either because you'll be dead before it is able to recognize and react to a threat as they won't dare approach you head on. Better off to lay one down while hovering off in the distance (not for long though lest you get sniped) or drop one off in the middle of a firefight than bother standing right next to one for very long.

Because of this you will have to get used to being the biggest target on the playing field. A good team won't hesitate to seek and single you out for what they believe will either be easy kills or a headache waiting to happen. A solid Scientist especially one with useable abilities is a class you always want to shut down quickly.

I've lost count of how many times I've flown away from fights I should have lost because I didn't hesitate to use every ability I had along with the EMP and some decent maneuvering to stay alive. Drain is SERIOUSLY underrated. The regen is fast, radius is fair, length is reasonable and it affects more than one enemy at a time so it can and will save your life provided you don't stop firing on your target. Swoop into a crowded battlefield and activate it if you want be a particular asshole to the opposing team. If you aren't killed for it more than one person on your team is going to either thank you for a free kill or for saving their asses.

- The missile lock on and blast radius are pretty mediocre but decent enough to be a potential go to in an unexpected firefight (e.g. cloak melee'd on a full health bar). Just don't expect to go on a killing spree any time soon unless your aim is ridiculously good or you're specifically targeting the wounded.

- THIS. CLASS. SERIOUSLY. NEEDS. A. fuckING. SNIPER. UGH.

PBR can get the job done just as efficiently (headshots are an honest breeze and most enemies underestimate its accuracy and dmg output until the third burst hits them in which case they run like bitches) but nothing beats a two shot kill. ;\

Keep in mind I'm only a level 6 right now so I haven't had a chance to test out the usefulness of Disguise or RTs yet but I can't imagine touching another class any time soon
.[/QUOTE]

Awesome! Thanks!

[quote name='HisDivineShadow']Are there any reviews out for this game? We went from a four week early review of Alan Wake and Split/Second to last minute reviews again...[/QUOTE]

I'd imagine E3 is delaying the reviews on this one. I really can't see it getting less than 80% from most places. I would give it a 9 thus far based on the Decepticon campaign and multiplayer.

Wow.

It only took two matches with a solid team along aside another Scientist to realize how much of a problem this class is. So easy to dominate or get dominated and success is entirely dependent on skill level but a front line Scientist is SO. MUCH. FUN. Balanced healing opportunities (Healing Ray and Regen Grenades) back by solid close to mid range guns (Soldier AR and EMP) can make you sturdy enough to withstand a tank in a team scuffle. You just have to pair up the right abilities and upgrades.

The first match we kept control once we started to stick together but allowed the opposing team of Leaders and Soldiers to overpower us by being a little TOO aggressive, but the rematch was nothing short of rape. I can't stress enough how important it is to target Scientists supporting front liners. With the two of us alternating between AR fire, turrets, healing rays and jet maneuvers they had to single us out first to get our Leaders. Once the Leaders caught onto the game plan they kept us Warcried while we were being spawn camped and all hell broke loose.

I have to admit though a solid Scout team could have kept us in line via snipe or cloak, but man that was satisfying.

Ok, I don't know about you Ink but my favorite class is the Leader. I have been destroying with the canon like no other. I like the Scientist too but I still need to get used to it. There's only a handful of people right now which is weird. Great game though...highly addictive!

I honestly can't get into running and gunning as much in this game which is weird considering that's my usual play style, but I'll admit the Leader class is solid. Warcry and steady aim can easily make you a walking tank especially if you have an Overshield. I really wish they'd tone down the accuracy of the Soldier's Scrapmaker Minigun. The damage is ridiculous enough as it is and I've seen people snipe with it from across the map. I gladly quit a game against a Soldier duo who knew where the Overshield spawns were and camped together on them for most of the game. Nobody could touch them. Everyone on my team was off lone wolfing it and to make matters worse they had a Scientist backing them up so I didn't bother sticking around. Waste of time.

I also found out the Repair Ray repairs turrets as well so I completely understand why my favorite class doesn't have access to snipers. We can access almost every possible perch on any map in seconds. That's not to say we can't be touched because literally anyone with a gun can still kill or harass us but a team of camping Scientists would drive anyone nuts.

Least favorite map so far is the one the demo had to offer. Pure Soldier/Leader/Scout territory there. Anything that moves doesn't last long so hit and run isn't possible due to the size of the map. Turrets have a second life span because you can't miss them and no one is going to pass up easy xp for taking them out. Just as soon as you kill someone you're heading straight for their next spawn point or your next death. ;\

[quote name='Ink.So.Well.']I honestly can't get into running and gunning as much in this game which is weird considering that's my usual play style, but I'll admit the Leader class is solid. Warcry and steady aim can easily make you a walking tank especially if you have an Overshield. I really wish they'd tone down the accuracy of the Soldier's Scrapmaker Minigun. The damage is ridiculous enough as it is and I've seen people snipe with it from across the map. I gladly quit a game against a Soldier duo who knew where the Overshield spawns were and camped together on them for most of the game. Nobody could touch them. Everyone on my team was off lone wolfing it and to make matters worse they had a Scientist backing them up so I didn't bother sticking around. Waste of time.

I also found out the Repair Ray repairs turrets as well so I completely understand why my favorite class doesn't have access to snipers. We can access almost every possible perch on any map in seconds. That's not to say we can't be touched because literally anyone with a gun can still kill or harass us but a team of camping Scientists would drive anyone nuts.

Least favorite map so far is the one the demo had to offer. Pure Soldier/Leader/Scout territory there. Anything that moves doesn't last long so hit and run isn't possible due to the size of the map. Turrets have a second life span because you can't miss them and no one is going to pass up easy xp for taking them out. Just as soon as you kill someone you're heading straight for their next spawn point or your next death. ;\[/QUOTE]

I hear ya about the running and gunning. Its usually my style so that's what I've been getting to use to and so far it has worked for me. I can't say that I see too many Scientists, or goods ones for that matter, so that's disappointing from a team aspect.

Also, when I try the Scientist class I usually end up chasing a few people down trying to heal them only to be slaughtered from behind. The jet is useful as hell though. I have been in a few sticky situations only to jet off revive with a health pack somewhere. You're right, it's a quick couple of jabs and then bolt as far as attacking goes.

There's probably no point in asking, since most people didn't seem to like Transformers: Armada or its characters, but it can't hurt to ask.

Would anyone getting this from Best Buy mind trading me their Jazz DLC code for my Amazon Demolisher code? PM me if you're interested.

Anyway, I can't wait to try out the Scientists in the full version. I usually end up playing support roles in games that feature them because I think (sometimes) they offer more variety with what you can do. I'm hoping this class is as fun as I think it will be.

I'm dying to try out Escalation mode as well.

When is the review embargo over? This thing releases in two days, and I want to know what the verdict is (I'm assuming positive, I just want to know how positive).

Bestbuy had put the game out for people to play on one of its demo kiosk set up... anyway the game played well. This was the actual game not a demo as I saw the case had been opened. The game controlled well and the graphics look great. I'm so excited about this game that I'll take a chance on it... I played it and I like what I experienced.. so at this point the only thing a review could do for me is spoil it for me.

My son wants this so badly. I would love to get it on sale or maybe wait a few weeks for a price drop. I don't think he will want to wait though as he is so excited about it. Should I wait or just make it the one game we buy for full price, he is 8.

We have a $25 gift card and a $ 10 reward from Best buy so that would help.

bread's done
Back