True Blood Official Discussion: Season 3 starts Sun. June 13th!

[quote name='shieryda']Why did
Bill repeat that detective's last name, as if he was surprised to hear it? I was thinking that it may be the name of the female vamp who had bitten him back during the war.
[/quote]

I was wondering the same thing. You could be right - at least that family name has to have some significance to Bill from the past.

i cant wait to see what other monster types show up in the series. i figure for the first season or 2 it will be only vamps since maybe the other types dont want to be known. that bar owner is damn weird though its obvious something is up with him whether its just that hes crazy or that theres more to him who knows. the gay dude is funny too i get a feeling he may be into voodoo on some level.

Maybe that's Bill's actual name since the real Will Compton is buried. (or was that just a put on to make people in the 1800s believe he was dead?)

[quote name='DestroVega']the bar owner is definitely the one killing the chicks...

my girlfriend is also suspicious of the dog and what that's all about[/quote]

My thought is that the bar owner is the dog since he was barking in his dreams and always hangs around Sookie.

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']My thought is that the bar owner is the dog since he was barking in his dreams and always hangs around Sookie.[/QUOTE]

There was a scene were he he was playing with the dog .

[quote name='ArthurDigbySellers']I was wondering the same thing. You could be right - at least that family name has to have some significance to Bill from the past.[/quote]

Or it could be
his wife's maiden name.

[quote name='Richlough']There was a scene were he he was playing with the dog .[/quote]

My theory:
shotdownef9.jpg
aka "Shot Down" :lol:

[quote name='JolietJake']The only thing that gets on my nerves about this show is the southern accents, they sound horrible.[/quote]
I have relatives in Louisiana, and my grandmother is from there, and their accents sound nothing like anyone in the show. It drives me crazy how off the actors accents are.

I think the acting in the show is great and wouldn't be suprised to see some these actors move on to bigger and better things. I am really enjoying the show so far thru 6 episodes.

The writers seem to be setting us up for a big twist right now and I'm gonna stick with it for the season.

I'm from new York so I enjoy any southern accent, real or fake.

I watched the first 6 episodes so I'm caught up except for last night. I like the show but it is a little weird.

Can Sookie not hear any vampire thoughts or just Bill's?

[quote name='javeryh']I watched the first 6 episodes so I'm caught up except for last night. I like the show but it is a little weird.

Can Sookie not hear any vampire thoughts or just Bill's?[/quote]

i'm pretty sure just bills.. i thought her hearing vampire thoughts at the vampire bar

[quote name='homeland']i'm pretty sure just bills.. i thought her hearing vampire thoughts at the vampire bar[/QUOTE]

Those were from the 'fangbanger' patrons .
The kid who removed the grandma's body with the coroner was there . He was hoping Sookie didn't recognize him .

[quote name='Richlough']Those were from the 'fangbanger' patrons .
The kid who removed the grandma's body with the coroner was there . He was hoping Sookie didn't recognize him .
[/quote]

That's what I was thinking. But could she hear the female bouncer vampire at the door?

[quote name='Richlough']Those were from the 'fangbanger' patrons .
[/quote]

But we can't assume that he's a vamp, just because he was at the bar, can we?

[quote name='shieryda']I cannot believe she showed her titties.[/quote]

Me neither. I can't decide if she is hot or not. It's really troubling. She has nice boobs and kind of looks OK but her teeth are awful. I mean I guess in real life she'd be an 8/10 but for Hollywood standards she's more like a 4/10. Either way, I was shocked to see those titties!

[quote name='javeryh']Me neither. I can't decide if she is hot or not. It's really troubling. She has nice boobs and kind of looks OK but her teeth are awful. I mean I guess in real life she'd be an 8/10 but for Hollywood standards she's more like a 4/10. Either way, I was shocked to see those titties![/quote]

At first, I thought she had a boob double (stand-in), but then they showed her again from the head down, and it was definitely her. Apparently, she was topless in another film a couple years ago, but I don't know the name of the film.

[quote name='shieryda']The hottest one from teh show is already dead (the brunette who was firing the gun at Jason).[/quote]

Agreed. She was smoking. I liked how Phlox said her tits were great since they were real.

That scene behind the bar w/ hippie girl and Jason was freakin' classic! "Bitch, nobody fucks with my hair!" And then Jason took a handful of garbage and rubbed it on her back. I was dying.

[quote name='javeryh']Me neither. I can't decide if she is hot or not. It's really troubling. She has nice boobs and kind of looks OK but her teeth are awful. I mean I guess in real life she'd be an 8/10 but for Hollywood standards she's more like a 4/10. Either way, I was shocked to see those titties![/quote]

i think thas whats aways made her so hott. yeah shes got that gap and all but even with it shes hotter than alot of chicks in hollywood. she definelty fulfilled one of my wishes with that episodeever since finding forrester i was always kinda curious about her melon patch.

[quote name='shieryda']But we can't assume that he's a vamp, just because he was at the bar, can we?[/QUOTE]

No , I was saying he wasn't , he was all paranoid in his thoughts .

My wife has forbidden me from coming in here to talk about Sookie's boobs . [Oops !] :lol:

[quote name='Richlough']No , I was saying he wasn't , he was all paranoid in his thoughts .

My wife has forbidden me from coming in here to talk about Sookie's boobs . [Oops !] :lol:[/quote]

Okay. I went back and re-read your post. I got it now. And why can't you talk about boobs? Did she cover your eyes when that scene came on?;)

[quote name='Mrs. Richlough']Fyi my husband is not forbidden to talk about sookie's boobs you guys are just predictable. Oh by the way jason stackhouse body is ripped.[/QUOTE]

**This is what I get for not closing my Opera tabs .**

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been talking about Sookie's boobs with the wife all week.

ME: "Honey, how was your day?"
HER: "Good"
ME: "Remember how totally sweet Sookie's boobs are?"
HER: "Yeah but don't forget about that hippie chick's boobs too - they were also totally sweet."
ME: "You are so right - boobs rule."
HER: "Yes they do."

It's like every single night.

was interested, and then the wanna-be goth section of my friends / hot topic fan-girls were the only ones raving about it...kind of killed my interest
never know,i might pick it up on dvd if i see it for sale one of these days

[quote name='Maklershed']Richlough has a husband and likes Jason Stackhouse's body. Lets all point and laugh![/quote]
simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

I'm curious to see how
Sookie will act now that she's a vamp.

Also, can Jason heal himself now that he's been doing the V?

I think I'm an episode (or maybe 2) behind...

How is Sookie a vamp? I don't think Bill turned her - just that sex with a vamp involved biting and blood drinking.

I've been thinking about if Bill knows of Sookie's power and intended to use her but ended up falling in love with her .
The other vampires at the bar seem very interested in her because of this .

...And I'm making a profile for my wife .

[quote name='Richlough']Just watched the 4th episode , Fangtasia LOL .

Also , I think the bar owner is definitely a werewolf .[/quote]
I think Sam the Bar owner is the dog that checks up on Sookie every once in a while. Not a werewolf.

[quote name='AmanoUsagi']I think Sam the Bar owner is the dog that checks up on Sookie every once in a while. Not a werewolf.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Richlough']There was a scene were he he was playing with the dog .[/QUOTE]

I think the dogs are his 'family' . Kind of like a Tarzan situation .

Please tell me I'm not the only one who thought that Sam was going to ask Tara for some doggystyle action when he told her he had one complaint/suggestion about their sex life...

Whoa. That opening scene was niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. Amy.:drool::drool::drool: My new favorite hottie on the show.

Damn! Sookie getting busy again!!! WTF?! Did Bill just chomp on her left titty?!

Hey, what else has Tara's mom been in? Was she a crackhead in some Wesley Snipes movie, or something? She looks real familiar.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the hippie girl
just gave herself a death sentence . Stupid druggie .

I like the way Sam was more prepared with a BS story when the detective asked him about his forest run .

[quote name='Richlough']I think the hippie girl
just gave herself a death sentence . Stupid druggie .

[/quote]

Oh yeah. She's hardcore. I felt sorry for that dude.

bread's done
Back