True Blood Official Discussion: Season 3 starts Sun. June 13th!

One thing that bothers me about the show is
they never show Tara and Sam having sex. Sookie and Bill? Sure. Jason and random sluts? In all its late-night skinemax glory. Tara and Sam? Cut away to the next scene.

I'd hate to think about the implications behind that.

[quote name='Purple Flames']One thing that bothers me about the show is
they never show Tara and Sam having sex. Sookie and Bill? Sure. Jason and random sluts? In all its late-night skinemax glory. Tara and Sam? Cut away to the next scene.

I'd hate to think about the implications behind that.
[/quote]

Probably something in her contract about not showing her melons. It was funny how pissed she got at him when he mentioned her "grunting".

[quote name='shieryda']Probably something in her contract about not showing her melons. It was funny how pissed she got at him when he mentioned her "grunting".[/quote]

We got some side melons in the last ep. I had to rewind and pause to get a good look.

[quote name='javeryh']We got some side melons in the last ep. I had to rewind and pause to get a good look.[/quote]

Did you take out your "pointer" to indicate the position of the side melon?;) I was on the edge of my seat, hoping to see some AA breast(s). I was a little disappointed.

I didn't realize that Cheapy watches this show. He needs to get his ass into this thread and start talkin'!!!

[quote name='shieryda']Did you take out your "pointer" to indicate the position of the side melon?;) I was on the edge of my seat, hoping to see some AA breast(s). I was a little disappointed.

I didn't realize that Cheapy watches this show. He needs to get his ass into this thread and start talkin'!!![/quote]

They looked bigger than AA to me - definite B cups. I did get off of the couch and point directly at them on the TV. I was like "check it out - side boob!" and my wife was like "WTF is wrong with you?"

[quote name='javeryh']They looked bigger than AA to me - definite B cups. I did get off of the couch and point directly at them on the TV. I was like "check it out - side boob!" and my wife was like "WTF is wrong with you?"[/quote]

Oh, no. They're definitely B's, and most likely C's. I meant "African-American".:D

The next few episodes look great. I'm glad I found a new show to watch this season - lets hope HBO picks it up.

Bill playing Wii golf and then having the stare down with the vamp who said he's 4 shots better was great. It was also pretty cool how they finally revealed what a stake through the heart looks like.

[quote name='Maklershed']The show was picked up for a second season around episode 2 or 3. So no worries there Mr. Javery.[/quote]

Sweet!

I don't think anyone knows yet - he can obviously turn into a dog but we've seen him WITH the dog before so who the hell knows...

[quote name='JolietJake']So is he a shape changer or werewolf of some type?[/quote]

I don't know, but I'm confused about it. Earlier in the series, he's in the same scene with the dog.

Edit: Javery beat me to it.

Oh wow, just read a few synopsies for the southern vampire series, i think Jason's girlfirend is more than she seems.

im glad to see im not the only one mad at the fact that you never get to see Taras chocolate delights on the show. shes , to me , one of he hottest chicks on the show espcially after they killed off the one waitress and aside from that shes got the fittest pair of wangdoodles on the show but even with all the wife beaters she rocks on the show all you get is a constant tease of those heavenly gates.

but now you see sookies in every damn episode at this point she might as well do the whole show topless , which i wouldnt mind really, but its kind of a bit of overkill.

and as far as sam
goes he may not be a werewolf. my thought is maybe he does more of a timeshare deal between him and the dog. 2 spirits each taking turns with a human body when needed. maybe his brother is in the dog and when he needs to use the body he can switch since obviously somebody would need to talk to the detective.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='javeryh']I'm hoping that in the next episode Milton asks for his Swingline back.[/QUOTE]

I thought that was him , I never got a chance to check IMDB .

[quote name='lokizz']but now you see sookies in every damn episode at this point she might as well do the whole show topless , which i wouldnt mind really, but its kind of a bit of overkill. [/quote]

do you have a dick?

Sam is a shape shifter, plain and simple. In the books there are apparently lots of supernatural groups, vamps, werewolves, shape shifters, witches etc..

[quote name='javeryh']I'm hoping that in the next episode Milton asks for his Swingline back.[/quote]

I'm waiting for him to proclaim "Okay, but this is the last straw" or threaten to burn a building down.

Kinda ironic that he's back in the basement again. Although, he doesn't have a desk.

[quote name='DestroVega']do you have a dick?[/quote]

ask your mom she knows hell she could tell you the flavor too if youre that interested in knowing :).

Sam
is a shapeshifter. The other dog was a template for his new form. Pretty cool the he can shift into other things, too.

WTF was up with that freaky chick standing in the middle of the road, causing Tara to swerve? It looked like she was standing next to a cow, but I didn't rewind to verify.

Sadly, no breasts in this episode.:cry:

[quote name='Maklershed']I thought it was a pig?[/quote]

You might be right. I do remember some oinking sounds. Unless it was just Tara grunting.

[quote name='shieryda']Sam
is a shapeshifter. The other dog was a template for his new form. Pretty cool the he can shift into other things, too.

WTF was up with that freaky chick standing in the middle of the road, causing Tara to swerve? It looked like she was standing next to a cow, but I didn't rewind to verify.

Sadly, no breasts in this episode.:cry:[/quote]

Oh yeah - I forgot about that almost as quick as it happened. I was like WTF was that but didn't bother to go back and look. It was a pretty good episode- we learned that:

- Bill has never "made" anyone (he hates vamps, eh?)
- Sam is a shapeshifter but can't do humans (the excuse was lame unless he's lying)
- The exorcisms were fake
- A vampire's fangs can grow back
- Milton is dead

Only 2 eps left!

This was a very good episode. I was a little depressed that
1) the exorcism was fake and 2) Eddie died. The latter I kinda saw coming, but the former caught me totally off-guard.

Sam's little speech about how werewolves are "filthy creatures" made me chuckle as well. It'll be fun to see what other mythical creatures show up as the show progresses.

Also, something just popped into my head that's bugging me:
In the second episode Bill said it was physically impossible for a vampire to enter someone's home unless specifically invited, yet a few episodes later when he thinks Sookie's in danger he just plows through the door and up the stairs. Does the first invitation stand as a permanent one, or was that just a plot oversight by the writers?

[quote name='Purple Flames']This was a very good episode. I was a little depressed that
1) the exorcism was fake and 2) Eddie died. The latter I kinda saw coming, but the former caught me totally off-guard.

Sam's little speech about how werewolves are "filthy creatures" made me chuckle as well. It'll be fun to see what other mythical creatures show up as the show progresses.

Also, something just popped into my head that's bugging me:
In the second episode Bill said it was physically impossible for a vampire to enter someone's home unless specifically invited, yet a few episodes later when he thinks Sookie's in danger he just plows through the door and up the stairs. Does the first invitation stand as a permanent one, or was that just a plot oversight by the writers?
[/quote]

i dunno what theyre following as far as that goes.
some say once you let them in you cant keep them out some say you can open and close it as you see fit. and considering she invited him in after her gran died i think the invitation was and has been open for some time now.

[quote name='shieryda']

Sadly, no breasts in this episode.:cry:[/quote]

The freaky chick was naked i believe. Also from ST : TNG

Something is strange about that other dude, Terry (I think that's his name). The guy who was speaking to Sookie at the engagement party. He's acting awfully peculiar...

[quote name='shieryda']Something is strange about that other dude, Terry (I think that's his name). The guy who was speaking to Sookie at the engagement party. He's acting awfully peculiar...[/QUOTE]

He has post traumatic stress . I give him a free pass , but maybe that's what they want me to do ?

[quote name='shieryda']Something is strange about that other dude, Terry (I think that's his name). The guy who was speaking to Sookie at the engagement party. He's acting awfully peculiar...[/quote]

Yeah I was getting a definite Chekov's Gun vibe from that guy.

[quote name='Purple Flames']Yeah I was getting a definite Chekov's Gun vibe from that guy.[/quote]

I might have to try and re-watch this last episode to catch all of his dialogue again. It might not even be relevant, but I have a bad feeling about him.

[quote name='javeryh']I always thought an invitation was open once given and until rescinded.[/quote] This.
RIP Jimmy James

Killer spoiler:
Seriously. Major possible spoiler.
I accidentaly read elsewhere that cajun boy is the killer in the books. Last weeks ep sure pointed that way but of course they could change it up.

[quote name='klwillis45']Killer spoiler:
Seriously. Major possible spoiler.
I accidentaly read elsewhere that cajun boy is the killer in the books. Last weeks ep sure pointed that way but of course they could change it up.
[/quote]

Seriously, the above post is a MAJOR spoiler from the books. Don't read if you don't want to be spoiled - or possibly spoiled.

[quote name='ArthurDigbySellers']Seriously, the above post is a MAJOR spoiler from the books. Don't read if you don't want to be spoiled - or possibly spoiled.[/quote] He aint lyin, that's why I double spoilered it. Too bad some douche on another site didn't at all.

bread's done
Back