UFC Undisputed 3: CAGFC - Iiit's Tiiime! CAGFC41: KNOCKOUT! (Fights due by 8/18!)

[quote name='Rylin210']Ahh don't want to come off whiny, but hopefully the wait for the new card won't be long =) i've been practicing[/QUOTE]

I'll try to get it up sometime tonight (that's what he said). It's CAG Hockey Night though, so depending on the turnout, I'll be occupied with that for a little while.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']I'll try to get it up sometime tonight (that's what he said). It's CAG Hockey Night though, so depending on the turnout, I'll be occupied with that for a little while.[/QUOTE]

take your time, i know you only do this for fun and stuff like i said, i in no way wanted to come off pushy, plus my friends can't wait either haha, do you want them to login and post under their own usernames? i wasnt sure, i think they have been registered long enough to post now

[quote name='Rylin210']take your time, i know you only do this for fun and stuff like i said, i in no way wanted to come off pushy, plus my friends can't wait either haha, do you want them to login and post under their own usernames? i wasnt sure, i think they have been registered long enough to post now[/QUOTE]

Well, they don't need to repost their info or anything, but they should be active in the thread. As long as they're here to have fun and to participate in the community, they shouldn't have any problems. The one thing we've always been leery of is people just joining because they're hardcore into UFC, like to beat everybody's ass, act arrogant about it, contribute nothing to the thread/league, and are difficult to communicate with. Anyone who can avoid those issues is more than welcome here.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Well, they don't need to repost their info or anything, but they should be active in the thread. As long as they're here to have fun and to participate in the community, they shouldn't have any problems. The one thing we've always been leery of is people just joining because they're hardcore into UFC, like to beat everybody's ass, act arrogant about it, contribute nothing to the thread/league, and are difficult to communicate with. Anyone who can avoid those issues is more than welcome here.[/QUOTE]

errr dont add Ethan Worshim then, hahahaha jk =)

[quote name='xhoochiex']Still waiting for my first match D:[/QUOTE]

People are running a little slow. I have had two fights in 21+ days

[quote name='Calipso']People are running a little slow. I have had two fights in 21+ days[/QUOTE]

Sorry, my wife, daughter, and now myself have been sick this weekend. And I just upgraded my computer from XP to Windows 7...so, finding drivers to get all my stuff working again has been a pain. You may find it hard to believe, but I don't get paid to do this. Life comes first.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Sorry, my wife, daughter, and now myself have been sick this weekend. And I just upgraded my computer from XP to Windows 7...so, finding drivers to get all my stuff working again has been a pain. You may find it hard to believe, but I don't get paid to do this. Life comes first.[/QUOTE]

shit happens. Real world comes first.

Congrats on the w7upgrade. Hopefully you went 64bit

It's all good. Diablo 3 has stolen my soul. Since it has released, the only time I have turned on the xbox has been for my match...

It is really putting a strain on normal life. Ha. Who wants to go to work or workout when there is Diablo 3 to be played? ;)

I'm going to have to go on leave from the league for a few weeks. I just got a new job and I'll be gone for training during the week starting on Monday.

Conrad silva | Matt young | Tko Round 2 (1:05)

I know it's late but we've been trying to get this one in for a while. Better late than never :p

Believe it or not, a new card is being put together at this very moment! (shocking, I know). It will definitely be up in the next hour or two.

All right, there you go, guys! CAGFC38: BAD INTENTIONS is now on! Hopefully things will run more smoothly now. I'm getting over my cold, my computer is pretty beastly again, and a few other things are calming down as well. Fights will be due by 6/6! Good luck to all!

Looks like im only going to have one fight this week since Pure Apathy said hes taking a hiatus...unless we get the fight done before Monday.

[quote name='shotgunshine']Looks like im only going to have one fight this week since Pure Apathy said hes taking a hiatus...unless we get the fight done before Monday.[/QUOTE]

Shit, I forgot about that. Hang on. Fixing it.

EDIT - Fixed. Bumped up Matt Young and Jack Ryan. Nick The Grip gets a break as Ultimate Matt X was wanting anyway. Where's my job at, Joe Silva? lol

Sent Terrormfc/Ohtheterror a FR. If you're reading this, I'll be available most the afternoon up to around 5:45 EST, then again around 10:00 EST

Not much time to complete the card this week. Usually we get more days.

DarkTower, sent you a FR on Live. I'm available Tuesday/Wednesday this week, pretty much anytime.

[quote name='Calipso']People are running a little slow. I have had two fights in 21+ days[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Calipso']Not much time to complete the card this week. Usually we get more days.[/QUOTE]

For a new guy, you sure whine a lot. The card was posted on Friday (6/1). Fights are due by the end of the day on Wednesday (6/6). That's 6 nights to do one fight (in your case). This is the EXACT old schedule we were running on before things started getting bogged down. It gives me an entire day (Thursday) to work on the next card, so I can do my part to make sure it's posted again on Friday.

Even if you don't count the day the card was posted since it was later in the evening...fine, say 5 days. That's still more than both Madden leagues allow. A game of Madden takes 45-60 minutes. A CAGFC fight takes at most 20 minutes. Anything else you want to bitch about while you're here?

[quote name='moojuice']Sent Terrormfc/Ohtheterror a FR. If you're reading this, I'll be available most the afternoon up to around 5:45 EST, then again around 10:00 EST[/QUOTE]

He's at my house now for a couple of days I'll tell him to get on!

[quote name='CAGLeagueSports']For a new guy, you sure whine a lot. The card was posted on Friday (6/1). Fights are due by the end of the day on Wednesday (6/6). That's 6 nights to do one fight (in your case). This is the EXACT old schedule we were running on before things started getting bogged down. It gives me an entire day (Thursday) to work on the next card, so I can do my part to make sure it's posted again on Friday.

Even if you don't count the day the card was posted since it was later in the evening...fine, say 5 days. That's still more than both Madden leagues allow. A game of Madden takes 45-60 minutes. A CAGFC fight takes at most 20 minutes. Anything else you want to bitch about while you're here?[/QUOTE]

I am stating my observations. How am I bitching/whining?

Some of us want to participate in this more. If you don't want me in the group just say so. No sweat off my back.

[quote name='xhoochiex']He's at my house now for a couple of days I'll tell him to get on![/QUOTE]

Hey, got home a bit later than I expected, change that to like 1030-11 EST ill be on. I might be on NHL, but I'll switch over after the game im in if im in the middle of one.

[quote name='Calipso']Not much time to complete the card this week. Usually we get more days.

DarkTower, sent you a FR on Live. I'm available Tuesday/Wednesday this week, pretty much anytime.[/QUOTE]

Will be around before 11 am or after 9 pm MST on both days.

[quote name='Scorch']The UFC license has been sold to EA. Unsure if this means anything for the servers of Undisputed 3 or not.[/QUOTE]

Oh great. Between THQ and EA, who will hurt the franchise more?

With EA owning the license I can't see the servers staying up for long.

[quote name='Scorch']The UFC license has been sold to EA. Unsure if this means anything for the servers of Undisputed 3 or not.[/QUOTE]

Interesting. If the servers go down anytime soon then i'll be selling the game.

Looks like THQ has the license to sell Undisputed 3 until March.. I guess they'll have the servers up until then, possibly afterwards.. who knows.

[quote name='DarkTower80']Will be around before 11 am or after 9 pm MST on both days.[/QUOTE]

I saw you online last night but I worked 16 hours yesterday and just signed off.

I'll be on tonight after 11pm EST or tomorrow/wednesday most of the day.

This is a really interesting move, though not really a surprising one. Everybody knows THQ is on their way under. I'm guessing they figure the UFC is their most valuable license, so maybe selling it buys them a few more months before they have to shut the doors. I do wonder what Dana White thinks of this though since he ripped into EA pretty severely when they shunned the UFC before THQ picked them up...and again when the announcement for EA MMA came out.

But Dana has always been great at backtracking too, so I'm sure we'll hear something soon about the "biggest game maker" and the "biggest MMA promotion" being a perfect match. I do worry about the future of the series though. The movement and striking of EA MMA didn't appeal to me at all.

THQ actually has a new man in charge- former Naughty Dog co-founder Jason Rubin. He said that the company will focus on fewer games in order to improve the quality of their releases.

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']Matt Domoracki | Domingo Ayala | TKO | 1:53 of Rd 2[/QUOTE]

Confirming post, video to come.

I actually thought I landed a kick prior to getting rocked...think something looks wrong with Matt's neck lol

*Large Pic warning*
brokenneck.jpg

brokenneck2.jpg

Still waiting to hear from my HW opponent.

bread's done
Back