*UPDATED* Best Buy @ Gamer - 9/30/12 - 11/10/12 | Wikified

Waheed

CAGiversary!
For those of you who are wondering the cover of this months @gamer is CoD, hence the CoD themed discounts.

NOTE : These coupons will be in a special edition of @Gamer that sells in-store for $9.99 and will NOT be shipped to Gamer Club Unlocked Members.

$20 Off Call of Duty Blops (ps3 / xbox 360)

$20 off CoD: Modern Warfare 3 (ps3 / xbox 360)

$20 off select gunnar optics for gaming

$15 off hauppauge HD-PVR2

$15 off 12-month subscription for xbla, posa, and digital

$15 off 12-month subscription for psn, posa, and digital

$10 off CoD: MoD 2 for (ps3 / xbox 360)

$30 off turtle beach call of duty: black ops 2 tango headset

This link is going to be outdated shortly but I'm leaving it here as there are a few days left.
Link to what versions the coupons apply to
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Reward-Zone-Gamer-s-Club/September-Gamer-Coupon-Offers/td-p/568694
Updated : http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Rewar...all-of-Duty-Special-Edition-Gamer/td-p/586998

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Okay, thanks.

[quote name='slowdive21']IDK if anyone saw my post, but I believe there are 4 free mac games. Roller coaster one is free too.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the tip, I'll have to check that out.

[quote name='thelwig14']If anyone needs these months coupons or the welcome packet unlocked coupons, send me a pm. I don't need anything this month or won't be using the buy 2 get 1 free on new or preowned games unlocked coupons.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='TrumpetDan']Love seeing posts like this! It's these types of posts that (IMO) differentiates CAG from SD. :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah real nice cag here.

Here's the pm I just got back from him.

Selling the welcome packet coupons and the this months gamer coupons for $5 paypal.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']Yeah real nice cag here.

Here's the pm I just got back from him.[/QUOTE]

Same here, I could just buy the fucking magazine -.- Or get it for free by telling the BB guy i never got this months issue

Did they change their policy? I just got back from a headache trying to PM $20 Mortal Kombat and $40 Lollipop Chainsaw to Gamestop and using the @Gamer coupon for Lollipop with some reward zone points

I could have sworn i had PM'd another store and still used the @Gamer coupon in the past with no problem. However this time the system wasn't allowing it. It seemed to just auto overide the PM and reset it back to $49.99 once the coupon was scanned. Did they change their policy or the way the system works? They said there was no way to overide or change it. Has anyone got a PM and @Gamercoupon to work together recently?
I'm sure i had got it to work fine in the past, but it was quite a while ago, back when i first got the magazine

I wound up just getting the Lollipop Chainsaws for $29.99 each (bought Ps3 and 360 versions) and keeping my coupon. I plan on taking it back and PM'ing it later, and see if that works. If not i can always return them i guess. I was having a few issues with RZ coupons as well.. they really need to just switch those over to gift cards of something. They always seem to cause problems the way they work

^_^x KD

[quote name='Kenshindono']Did they change their policy? I just got back from a headache trying to PM $20 Mortal Kombat and $40 Lollipop Chainsaw to Gamestop and using the @Gamer coupon for Lollipop with some reward zone points

I could have sworn i had PM'd another store and still used the @Gamer coupon in the past with no problem. However this time the system wasn't allowing it. It seemed to just auto overide the PM and reset it back to $49.99 once the coupon was scanned. Did they change their policy or the way the system works? They said there was no way to overide or change it. Has anyone got a PM and @Gamercoupon to work together recently?
I'm sure i had got it to work fine in the past, but it was quite a while ago, back when i first got the magazine

I wound up just getting the Lollipop Chainsaws for $29.99 each (bought Ps3 and 360 versions) and keeping my coupon. I plan on taking it back and PM'ing it later, and see if that works. If not i can always return them i guess. I was having a few issues with RZ coupons as well.. they really need to just switch those over to gift cards of something. They always seem to cause problems the way they work

^_^x KD[/QUOTE]

Historically this has been explicitly disallowed by employees and the system.

Just called a local BB, and the women said that the BF3 LE is not in the system and there was no way for her to check and see who else had it. Oh well.

[quote name='GaMeR_2007']Just called a local BB, and the women said that the BF3 LE is not in the system and there was no way for her to check and see who else had it. Oh well.[/QUOTE]
As I've said before, if a specific version of a game is no longer on the website and coming up as delisted/deleted and the employees can't find it, just do a web search for the game using the exact name and the words Best Buy after it and you should bring up at least a couple reviews.bestbuy.com pages for those deleted items.

Here's the search results for Battlefield 3 Limited Edition from Bing(2nd and 3rd results are the ones you're looking for):

http://www.bing.com/search?setmkt=en-US&q=battlefield+3+limited+edition+best+buy

[quote name='slowdive21']Does anyone have the sku for the witcher 2 t-shirt? Or even better a stock locator? I would appreciate it. :grouphug:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']As I've said before, if a specific version of a game is no longer on the website and coming up as delisted/deleted and the employees can't find it, just do a web search for the game using the exact name and the words Best Buy after it and you should bring up at least a couple reviews.bestbuy.com pages for those deleted items.

Here's the search results for Battlefield 3 Limited Edition from Bing(2nd and 3rd results are the ones you're looking for):

http://www.bing.com/search?setmkt=en-US&q=battlefield+3+limited+edition+best+buy[/QUOTE]

How about the t-shirt? I tried google and ebay and I can't seem to locate the sku or UPC for it.

Can anyone NYC folk confirm they received their September magazine issue in the mail? I'm about to go balls deep on customer service and show them what's up.

I had issues with receiving the magazine ever since I signed up 3 months ago. I originally signed up for a physical copy and they ended up signing me up for a digital copy. I wrote a lengthy e-mail to a certain corporate employee and I was given a giftcard for $100.00.

Now it's the third and I still haven't received my Sept. issue. It's not a hard concept to grasp. Update the users order information and send out the magazines on time. I'll give it mid-week considering it's the holidays, but if I don't receive my magazine in the mail by Wednesday, I'm going to send out another e-mail. :)

Don't think it's been addressed yet, but somebody was asking if it the BF3 coupon works with 360 versions (in hopes the PS3 version was a typo). I had no such luck today. Guy scanned everything, and no discount came off. Oh well, never been a big fan of military FPS anyway.

I have two of the Mac games coupons I won't be using. First two replies to my post will get them. I'll cover the stamp price and envelope. After I see the two replies I'll send you a pm asking for your name/address.

I grabbed BF3 but they only had the regular edition for 10 bucks, Was able to use the Prototype 2 coupon on the blackwatch edition without a hitch. I had printed out the Max Payne 3 rewards coupon but they had the special edition marked down to 34 bucks so I went with it. Tried the coupon but it was a no go. Still it was only 5 more buck than it would have been with for the regular edition with the coupon. I had a 5 dollar RZ cert so it evened out. Pre ordered dead island Rip Tide to get the steel book. I also had traded in 168 dollars worth of games(since they have the 100% bonus going on. Still have 87 bucks left on my gift card. All in all a pretty good CAG day for me. I'm holding out for a price drop on Lollipop.

I'm in NYC and I received my issue this past Thursday. Let them have it!

By the way, if you know whom in corporate I should email to resolve an issue (gift card was not reimbursed when a pickup order could not be found and was cancelled), please PM me an email address. Thanks!

[quote name='TheOpusFuller']Can anyone NYC folk confirm they received their September magazine issue in the mail? I'm about to go balls deep on customer service and show them what's up.

I had issues with receiving the magazine ever since I signed up 3 months ago. I originally signed up for a physical copy and they ended up signing me up for a digital copy. I wrote a lengthy e-mail to a certain corporate employee and I was given a giftcard for $100.00.

Now it's the third and I still haven't received my Sept. issue. It's not a hard concept to grasp. Update the users order information and send out the magazines on time. I'll give it mid-week considering it's the holidays, but if I don't receive my magazine in the mail by Wednesday, I'm going to send out another e-mail. :)[/QUOTE]

For that poster above im from nyc and i got my mag a few days ago. I got rage for free today using the pc coupon and i tried to see If battlefield 3 was 29.99 but it was still 39.99. Im using the bf3 coupon and my reward zone 5$ coupon to get it for 5 bucks tommorow :)

[quote name='Brother Daz']I have two of the Mac games coupons I won't be using. First two replies to my post will get them. I'll cover the stamp price and envelope. After I see the two replies I'll send you a pm asking for your name/address.[/QUOTE]

Will take one of those if you still have them. Thanks

[quote name='slowdive21']IDK if anyone saw my post, but I believe there are 4 free mac games. Roller coaster one is free too.[/QUOTE]

That one scanned for $30 or $40 for me.

[quote name='bajingo']Will take one of those if you still have them. Thanks[/QUOTE]
You got it, I still have one more for whoever wants it. I'm sending you a pm now bajingo

Question: For the 15 dollars off the computer games, can i use one coupon on all the games or are you only allowed to chose one of the games from the list?

[quote name='Brother Daz']I have two of the Mac games coupons I won't be using. First two replies to my post will get them. I'll cover the stamp price and envelope. After I see the two replies I'll send you a pm asking for your name/address.[/QUOTE]

Ill take one please ty.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']As I've said before, if a specific version of a game is no longer on the website and coming up as delisted/deleted and the employees can't find it, just do a web search for the game using the exact name and the words Best Buy after it and you should bring up at least a couple reviews.bestbuy.com pages for those deleted items.

http://www.bing.com/search?setmkt=en-US&q=battlefield+3+limited+edition+best+buy[/QUOTE]
Oh that I did and do already know how to do, it said Unavailable everywhere (I actually called forgetting that they wouldn't be abale to find for that very reason). So I guess I might go back to check and see then since at the time I didn't look for it.

[quote name='slowdive21']How about the t-shirt? I tried google and ebay and I can't seem to locate the sku or UPC for it.[/QUOTE]
Try Bing then.;) It may come up assuming there ever was a seperate SKU for it.

Either that or the Internet Wayback Machine to see if you can find an archived page for it.

Went instore store and got denied a free magenzine, so now I have two copies of each coupon (expect for battlefield 3). I also Prototype 2 CE for both ps3 and 360, but im not paying $50 for that. Now I await ME3 and Lollipop Sale.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Went instore store and got denied a free magenzine, so now I have two copies of each coupon (expect for battlefield 3). I also Prototype 2 CE for both ps3 and 360, but im not paying $50 for that. Now I await ME3 and Lollipop Sale.[/QUOTE]

Your post makes no sense at all. Can you please edit so it's at least a little more easy to understand???

"Went instore store and got denied a free magezine? so you now have two copies of each?"

WHAT!?

Picked up the last Prototype 2 Radnet Edition and BF3. I may use the Lollipop coupon should there be a sale or price drop while the coupon is active.

[quote name='TheOpusFuller']Your post makes no sense at all. Can you please edit so it's at least a little more easy to understand???

"Went instore store and got denied a free magezine? so you now have two copies of each?"

WHAT!?[/QUOTE]

Haha.. the second part didn't make sense either, especially since Prototype is $30 AC.. I hope english isn't his main language.

[quote name='uEih']Haha.. the second part didn't make sense either, especially since Prototype is $30 AC.. I hope english isn't his main language.[/QUOTE]

My bad guys. I already had an issue. I just wanted to see if I could go instore and pretend like I didnt get it and see if they would give me 1 for free, since others have had it work, but it was a nogo. As for Prototype the price tag clearly read $80. SO if you know your 2nd grade math 80-30= 50.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']My bad guys. I already had an issue. I just wanted to see if I could go instore and pretend like I didnt get it and see if they would give me 1 for free, since others have had it work, but it was a nogo. As for Prototype the price tag clearly read $80. SO if you know your 2nd grade math 80-30= 50.[/QUOTE]

Prototype 2 CE is $60 at my store. $30 is still too much for me though.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']My bad guys. I already had an issue. I just wanted to see if I could go instore and pretend like I didnt get it and see if they would give me 1 for free, since others have had it work, but it was a nogo. As for Prototype the price tag clearly read $80. SO if you know your 2nd grade math 80-30= 50.[/QUOTE]
u might get some heat for posting this

in today, picked up Battlefield 3 , ME3 they had a few copies of each. passed on Lollipop for Now since it was $60 and Prototype. saw copies of the Steelcases for Cinderella & Avengers so picked those up also. and I had a $5 reward cert. so i got t 2 games and the 2 deposits steelcase for $41.58

:roll: I've only ever gone in store to ask if I could use the coupons outta the in-store copy if my copy of the magazine was late. This is just trying to take advantage of the system in another way similar to the people who copied the coupons or were using that keyring app months ago.:whistle2:#

It's one thing if your mag is late, but if you're just wanting more copies of the coupons then BUY A SPARE MAG. Don't be such a cheap ass scammer.:roll:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:roll: I've only ever gone in store to ask if I could use the coupons outta the in-store copy if my copy of the magazine was late. This is just trying to take advantage of the system in another way similar to the people who copied the coupons or were using that keyring app months ago.:whistle2:#

It's one thing if your mag is late, but if you're just wanting more copies of the coupons then BUY A SPARE MAG. Don't be such a cheap ass scammer.:roll:[/QUOTE]

True, good point. Its only $5. Was curious is all. Also tried to look for $10 witcher 2 but store was out of copies.

Price tag is wrong as some other things are also, it scans $59.99.

I almost got to PM ME3 and use the coupon, but a manager came over at the last minute and said you can't do that. The employee was really cool about it though, so I'll fill out the survey on the receipt and say he was really helpful. I did get Battlefield 3, so I guess it wasn't a wasted trip.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Really? Is this the new msrp?[/QUOTE]

Not sure, might be because it's on the site it's the same price and it doesn't say sale.

Anyone have the sku for: The Witcher 2: Assassins of KIngs Free T-Shirt

That is the proper name for it, but I can't find a sku or upc.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']:roll:, thank you captain sarcastic.[/QUOTE]

Lol there's no sarcasm at all, might be because i didn't put a period are "might be" but there was no sarcasm involved kinda hard to tell sarcasm online anyways.

I had Lollipop Chainsaw PM'ed at BB for $40 with the gamestop ad on my phone. I used the coupon and got it for 19.99. So it does (or can) work. YMMV is all based off the people you have helping you. I had this done while also getting the 2for60 ToysRus PM. Picked up Amazing Spiderman, NCAA 13, and Lollipop for $85.

Yesterday, I had Sleeping Dogs and Darksiders PM. (Different managers both days, so it does not hurt to try guys.)

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']
*Edit*

Looks like Witcher 2 dropped to 40, so 10 after coupon :) whoot time to head back out[/QUOTE]

Thank you for posting this. You inspired me to go pick it up for $10.

I was in Best Buy today and a guy in front of me tried to argue with the cashier in the gaming department that he didn't need to hand over his @gamer coupon from the magazine. I seriously wanted to slap the customer and say "Really!?"

It was probably one of you CAGer flippers who try to use and abuse the system!

I'm so happy the employee said "You need to hand over the coupon or you can't purchase!"

[quote name='mars009']Just came back from BB, got Witcher2 and Prototype CE with Steelcase for 14.50 after $28 from a trade I did yesterday. Not bad at all, hope prototype goes down further so we can price adjust later :D[/QUOTE]
How did the transaction with the steelcase go? Did they even ring it up?

[quote name='mikehalc']Thank you for posting this. You inspired me to go pick it up for $10.[/QUOTE]

Was just there picking up Prototype 2 for $20. I definitely would've grabbed Witcher 2 for $10. Does it definitely ring up for $10? I might have to go back tomorrow and try and get it.

[quote name='TheOpusFuller']I was in Best Buy today and a guy in front of me tried to argue with the cashier in the gaming department that he didn't need to hand over his @gamer coupon from the magazine. I seriously wanted to slap the customer and say "Really!?"

It was probably one of you CAGer flippers who try to use and abuse the system!

I'm so happy the employee said "You need to hand over the coupon or you can't purchase!"[/QUOTE]

You should've taken a photo. We need a wall of shame for dumbasses.

bread's done
Back