Used Xbox 360 Game Sale With Free Shipping at GameFly

CountingBodies

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
[IMG-R=5198]9358[/IMG-R]Get free shipping on all the below used Xbox 360 games until 3/1/2010. GameFly's used games come complete with case and manual and are usually in excellent condition.

Damnation $7.99
Major League Baseball 2K9 $7.99
Raven Squad $7.99
G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra $9.99
Afro Samurai $9.99
Bionic Commando $9.99
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood $9.99
Fuel $9.99
Ghostbusters $9.99
Infernal: Hell's Vengeance $9.99
Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 $9.99
Rise of the Argonauts $9.99
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen $9.99
Velvet Assassin $9.99
Wanted: Weapons of Fate $9.99
Wheelman $9.99
FIFA Soccer 09 $12.99
Fight Night Round 4 $12.99
Left 4 Dead $12.99
Red Faction: Guerrilla $12.99
Wolfenstein $12.99
Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires $12.99
Overlord II $12.99
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 $16.99
Prototype $16.99
Guitar Hero: Smash Hits $14.99
Sacred 2: Fallen Angel $14.99
BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger $17.99
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare $24.99
The Beatles: Rock Band $27.99

Last edited by a moderator:
In for Wolfenstein, Call of Juarez, and Prototype =D (Gotta' reward myself after doing good on college midterms.) lol

Quick question, because I'm about an hour away from making my GF purchase.

I don't own a fighting game for this generation of system. I enjoy the Tekken series and certain Soul Calibur games, but I don't like Street Fighter or any of the other Capcom fighters. Is Blazblue worth trying, or is it more of a Capcom type fighter that I'll hate.

Damn! I just bought the two games I wanted that came in stock and noticed it had my old billing info!

I emailed support but I sure hope I don't loose out again!

[quote name='youngavatar']finally pick up prototype for 18.50 (after tax). if the disk is damge can i return for another disk?[/QUOTE]
No, they will only give refunds

Ugh...CAG hurts my wallet but it hurts so good...Picked up BazBlue and Red Faction. I might pick up Afro Samurai later if I can find some money between my couch cushions.

[quote name='rly723']any $10 360 games worth getting?
I want replay value + online play
So Callof Juarez or Ghost Busters?[/QUOTE]

I would say ghostbusters but the online would be dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='rly723']any $10 360 games worth getting?
I want replay value + online play
So Callof Juarez or Ghost Busters?[/QUOTE]

For most 10 dollar games the online is most likely gonna be kinda dead. So I don't know if you want to factor that in. All in all I would say Ghostbusters cause it's a pretty damn good game.

picked up

sacred 2
marvel ultimate alliance 2
wolfenstein
bound in blood

thinking of a couple of others, but like everyone backlog is epic...

Damnit, sacred 2 came back up and went as I slept? Was it still at 15$? I have the buy it alert thing on to e-mail me and it's telling me 20$ bucks.

[quote name='SoulReaver']Tempted to pick up DW6:E, Prototype, and FNR4. Any thoughts?[/QUOTE]

I enjoyed FNR4. For $12.99, I'd definitely pick it up.

[quote name='blucadet3']
thinking of a couple of others, but like everyone backlog is epic...[/QUOTE]

Like you wouldn't believe. heh

[quote name='WormFOODx']Damn! I just bought the two games I wanted that came in stock and noticed it had my old billing info!

I emailed support but I sure hope I don't loose out again![/QUOTE]

I placed my order this morning and it is already listed as shipped!

[quote name='isofan1']why can't I buy Red Faction or L4D anymore?[/QUOTE]

They are probably out of stock.

This has to be pretty damn near dead by now. Unless there is a MASS restock, but pretty much anything that was worth a crap is gone. Earlier today when I ordered there were (I believe) 39 games for 360 in the under $20 category. There are currently 19 with Prototype and MUA2 at $16.99 being about the only deals left.

I noticed Velvet Assassin was OOS, so I checked the "Lemme know when its available for purchase" button.
So today I get an email from Gamefly informing me I can now buy this title................for $15.57. WTF? It was supposed to be $9.99, whats the deal? Is is available or are these guys known for shady bussiness. I have bought a half dozen games from them before with no problems, but this smells fishier than Pam Anderson after a New Years Eve party.

[quote name='Goatlord']I noticed Velvet Assassin was OOS, so I checked the "Lemme know when its available for purchase" button.
So today I get an email from Gamefly informing me I can now buy this title................for $15.57. WTF? It was supposed to be $9.99, whats the deal? Is is available or are these guys known for shady bussiness. I have bought a half dozen games from them before with no problems, but this smells fishier than Pam Anderson after a New Years Eve party.[/QUOTE]

They have done the same thing for X-Men Wolverine. When it was $9.99 w/ free shipping twice they let me know it's now $12.99 w/o free shipping.

Like f*** u, take it or leave it. But thank you for your previous business.

[quote name='Goatlord']I noticed Velvet Assassin was OOS, so I checked the "Lemme know when its available for purchase" button.
So today I get an email from Gamefly informing me I can now buy this title................for $15.57. WTF? It was supposed to be $9.99, whats the deal? Is is available or are these guys known for shady bussiness. I have bought a half dozen games from them before with no problems, but this smells fishier than Pam Anderson after a New Years Eve party.[/QUOTE]

Did it list that price in both the email and the website or just the email? I had gotten some buy alerts for a couple sale-priced games that came back in stock yesterday, and the price in the email was jacked up, but the sale price on the GameFly site was still good.

Son of a bitch. I thought I would be fine with my 3 purchases from yesterday, but nope. In for Afro Samurai, Velvet Assassin and Fight Night Round 4.

I have to be done now.

They must have restocked everything since I had been checking PS3 games and they didnt have squat until this morning. I created a new thread for that just in case.

I am so on the fence with Blazblu. I just hate playing fighting games wtihout a stick and usually don't want to spend the money to get one. I have a feeling it's something I'll end up getting a stick and buying all of these used or clearance.

I want Beatles Rock Band but I have a feeling I will see it lower.

EDIT: Oh, btw. I ordered yesterday morning and it shipped the same day.

Are you freaking kidding me? Refreshed sacred 2, added to cart, went to check out, removed from my cart because it's out of stock again. Christ.

I have a question about Overlord II, is it just like the first one? One of my biggest problems with O1 was the fact I was always getting lost. I see they have added a map/mini map for this game. The thing is I never completed O1, so I dont want to get this one a be all lost with the story. Would I need to have beat O1 to enjoy O2? and is it worth it at this price?(12.99)

[quote name='Brother Daz']I have a question about Overlord II, is it just like the first one? One of my biggest problems with O1 was the fact I was always getting lost. I see they have added a map/mini map for this game. The thing is I never completed O1, so I dont want to get this one a be all lost with the story. Would I need to have beat O1 to enjoy O2? and is it worth it at this price?(12.99)[/QUOTE]

This is essentially the gamble I took. I never beat the first Overlord, either, but I enjoyed it enough that I figured I would give this one a shot. For $12.99 it can't be all that bad. I paid $20 for Overlord 1 and enjoyed what I played. Plus, the story seemed all 'take over the world, be evil, use minions' and I imagine it's more of the same.

Ghostbusters back in stock but for $15. I'll pass till it's 10 with free shipping. I do wish Sacred 2 would come back into stock for the same price.

[quote name='chimpster1313']This is essentially the gamble I took. I never beat the first Overlord, either, but I enjoyed it enough that I figured I would give this one a shot. For $12.99 it can't be all that bad. I paid $20 for Overlord 1 and enjoyed what I played. Plus, the story seemed all 'take over the world, be evil, use minions' and I imagine it's more of the same.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I pulled the trigger. I just read a bunch of reviews and it doesnt seem all to bad. I figure if I dont like it I'll be able to sell it on ebay for maybe a couple bucks profit. As long as I break even that would be fine with me.

[quote name='gb2003']Nice, I received Blazblue limited edition...not bad at all for $18[/QUOTE]

Damnit, I wondered if they'd give you the LE...now I wish I had bought it. Oh well, here's to hoping it'll be in stock soon.

HOLY SHIT!

I ordered Wheelman, Overlord 2, and Wolfenstein less than 48 hours ago, and they have already arrived. Condition of all 3 games = Case and manuals are incredible, and the discs have slight scuffs but not so bad that I'm worried they won't play. Once again, a good transaction from Gamefly.

[quote name='chimpster1313']HOLY SHIT!

I ordered Wheelman, Overlord 2, and Wolfenstein less than 48 hours ago, and they have already arrived. Condition of all 3 games = Case and manuals are incredible, and the discs have slight scuffs but not so bad that I'm worried they won't play. Once again, a good transaction from Gamefly.[/QUOTE]

what kind of shipping did you use?

bread's done
Back