Used Xbox 360 Game Sale With Free Shipping at GameFly

CountingBodies

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
[IMG-R=5198]9358[/IMG-R]Get free shipping on all the below used Xbox 360 games until 3/1/2010. GameFly's used games come complete with case and manual and are usually in excellent condition.

Damnation $7.99
Major League Baseball 2K9 $7.99
Raven Squad $7.99
G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra $9.99
Afro Samurai $9.99
Bionic Commando $9.99
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood $9.99
Fuel $9.99
Ghostbusters $9.99
Infernal: Hell's Vengeance $9.99
Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 $9.99
Rise of the Argonauts $9.99
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen $9.99
Velvet Assassin $9.99
Wanted: Weapons of Fate $9.99
Wheelman $9.99
FIFA Soccer 09 $12.99
Fight Night Round 4 $12.99
Left 4 Dead $12.99
Red Faction: Guerrilla $12.99
Wolfenstein $12.99
Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires $12.99
Overlord II $12.99
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 $16.99
Prototype $16.99
Guitar Hero: Smash Hits $14.99
Sacred 2: Fallen Angel $14.99
BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger $17.99
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare $24.99
The Beatles: Rock Band $27.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure how recently, but there was just a pretty big restock. Nabbed Blazblue and Rise of the Argonauts, and I think I'm (hopefully)declaring myself officially done now.

I think I maybe grabbed Rise. The e-mail came at 12:04, but showed up at 1:00ish at work. I went through, clicked buy then finalized... and... well, I'm not sure since Gamefly.com looks funny with all the blocking at work. Guess I have to hope I get the e-mail at home.

As a note, I mention this since the game is now OOS. Di my purchase kill it? Was it killed before? The questions will eat at me all day.

No more Sacred, it appears.

[quote name='rly723']Cof J, NHL 09, or L4D??
Which one?[/QUOTE]

If you're asking me I mentioned "Rise" as in Rise of the Argonauts. Sorry. ;-)

i've only played l4d, so that's my recommendation.

also, glad i bought rise of the argonauts when i did, it's already back OOS.

*EDIT* hey, no it's not. i would act fast.

god damnit man, sacred 2 in stock, added it, logged in, hit submit order, REMOVED FOR BEING OUT OF STOCK. I don't even think it was in stock this time, or like 1 copy was added. My computer says it's 2:04 pm(est) and I got the e-mail it's in stock at 2:02. I really wish when you added it to your cart it meant THAT copy was yours, for atleast 10 minutes or something. Third damn time this has happened.

[quote name='Vortextk']god damnit man, sacred 2 in stock, added it, logged in, hit submit order, REMOVED FOR BEING OUT OF STOCK. I don't even think it was in stock this time, or like 1 copy was added. My computer says it's 2:04 pm(est) and I got the e-mail it's in stock at 2:02. I really wish when you added it to your cart it meant THAT copy was yours, for atleast 10 minutes or something. Third damn time this has happened.[/QUOTE]

This just happened to me as well... fuck fuck fuck

Well, at least I was at my desk and not in a meeting when Sacred 2 came back in stock.

There must have been 1 copy, because I went to get another and they were gone. I guess you guys can blame me. I knew after the ROTA issue to not waste anytime and go right through the process. ;-)

From the looks of how THAT order finalized--- I did NOT get Rise of the Argonauts. :whistle2:/

[quote name='MrNEWZ']There must have been 1 copy, because I went to get another and they were gone. I guess you guys can blame me.[/QUOTE]

And your address sir?

Got the Blazblue email this morning showing Buy Alert $24.99. Didn't even think about it at that price but was going to add it to My Saved Items list. So to keep my X-Men Wolverine company untill they decide to bring it back to the $9.99 price w/ FS again.

While doing so it rang up $17.99 w/ FS and here's hoping it's the LE edition like others have been recieving.

[quote name='handsomepete']Hard to catch Blazblue, logged in as soon as I saw it in stock and by the time I checked out it was unavailable again.[/QUOTE]

That was around 10:30 PST.

For those of you that have gotten your first orders already, how was it shipped? UPS, USPS, FedEx, or DHL? I don't think they have strong birds trained well enough for carrier pigeon. I ordered mine last week, shows it shipped on the 24th, and it's still not here (USPS already came.)

[quote name='wormfoodx']for those of you that have gotten your first orders already, how was it shipped? Ups, usps, fedex, or dhl? I don't think they have strong birds trained well enough for carrier pigeon. I ordered mine last week, shows it shipped on the 24th, and it's still not here (usps already came.)[/quote]
usps

I got the E-mail at work for BlazBlue....unfortuneatly, Gamefly was blocked from our network...oh wells................

Man, I cannot get Rise of the Argonauts. Ahh well, I got Wolfenstein, Bound in Blood, and FNR4, so I'm pretty happy.

I'm new to Gamefly, do they do sales like this all the time?

I just signed up this month and am loving the service. Shipping times haven't been that bad, I got all the games mentioned above for just over $30, and they are currently sending me Bad Company 2. Can't ask for more than that!

[quote name='Razzel']I'm new to Gamefly, do they do sales like this all the time? [/QUOTE]

They're pretty frequent from what I can recall. They had a big Christmas sale last year and sporadic smaller ones (like three or four used games for sale) that I was able to take advantage of.

[quote name='Brother Daz']If you like Diablo type games then you'll like sacred[/QUOTE]

[quote name='chimpster1313']the way it's been selling out, you won't have time to wait for an answer.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='stoned99']Sacred 2 was a grind, not bad, but not really satisfying either. Worth 20$ or less.[/QUOTE]

Thanks guys.

EDIT: Oh lame, I pressed submit order and it became OOS! Darn me!

[quote name='sherisdoppel']Thanks guys.

EDIT: Oh lame, I pressed submit order and it became OOS! Darn me![/QUOTE]

haha, in the immortal words of a Hives song: Hate to say I told you so.

Somehow I just got myself a copy of Sacred 2. Went to renew my buy it alert and saw the buy option instead. Guess they restocked for a second time today. Although they did increase the price by $2.50. Still couldn't pass it up though.

Wow, seemed like there was a pretty big restock, but it's all gone now. They had Tiger Woods 10 for $20, but it was gone before I could check out.

Huge restock again today, picked up Tiger Woods 10 and Rise of the Argonauts. Though my very first order from 2/23 STILL has not arrived, so I'm not sure I'm digging these sales too much. I've spent $65 bucks in two weeks and have not recieved one game lol.

Received my copy of BlazBlue from the original go-round a couple days ago. Not LE, but in good condition nonetheless. I've yet to receive anything unplayable from Gamefly...

Received Rise of the Argonauts today. Disc was not in great condition but the install says it works so no complaints here.

How long has it taken people to get their games? This is my first order from Gamefly, so just wondering if this waiting over a week is normal.

[quote name='Razzel']By the way, isn't today the last day of the sale?[/QUOTE]

Sale is over I think. I just bought DW6:E, they charged $16 + $4.98 shipping. Still a good deal IMO, considering they are guaranteed to have the case and manual.

Wow, great sale. None of my games ever arrived (1 of which I've been refunded for so far), and one game I ordered early yesterday never even shipped.

If I don't see any change by the end of the week, it's goodbye Gamefly.

[quote name='DM7000']I got both my games in amazing condition. BlazBlue and Red Guerrilla looked brand new.[/QUOTE]

Theres a bunch of games up again. Sacred 2, Left 4 Dead and others. GO GO GO

Edit: Well first off I hit quote instead of edit. Sorry my bad. Also no more free shipping :( It kills most deals for me.

[quote name='DM7000']Theres a bunch of games up again. Sacred 2, Left 4 Dead and others. GO GO GO

Edit: Well first off I hit quote instead of edit. Sorry my bad. Also no more free shipping :( It kills most deals for me.[/QUOTE]

If your a member you always get free ship

My GI joe came in this week great condition no problems

[quote name='anthonyd46']If your a member you always get free ship

My GI joe came in this week great condition no problems[/QUOTE]

That would be a reason I wish I was still a member but I really couldn't justify paying for it. Oh well I'll just have to wait till the next sale they are somewhat frequent.

bread's done
Back