Used Xbox 360 Game Sale With Free Shipping at GameFly

CountingBodies

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
[IMG-R=5198]9358[/IMG-R]Get free shipping on all the below used Xbox 360 games until 3/1/2010. GameFly's used games come complete with case and manual and are usually in excellent condition.

Damnation $7.99
Major League Baseball 2K9 $7.99
Raven Squad $7.99
G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra $9.99
Afro Samurai $9.99
Bionic Commando $9.99
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood $9.99
Fuel $9.99
Ghostbusters $9.99
Infernal: Hell's Vengeance $9.99
Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 $9.99
Rise of the Argonauts $9.99
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen $9.99
Velvet Assassin $9.99
Wanted: Weapons of Fate $9.99
Wheelman $9.99
FIFA Soccer 09 $12.99
Fight Night Round 4 $12.99
Left 4 Dead $12.99
Red Faction: Guerrilla $12.99
Wolfenstein $12.99
Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires $12.99
Overlord II $12.99
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 $16.99
Prototype $16.99
Guitar Hero: Smash Hits $14.99
Sacred 2: Fallen Angel $14.99
BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger $17.99
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare $24.99
The Beatles: Rock Band $27.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my BlazBlue. Case still had the security sticker on it (well, torn). Everything else in great quality. Disc looked like some casual usage, nothing jawdropping. Great deal.

[quote name='nnthomas']Got my BlazBlue. Case still had the security sticker on it (well, torn). Everything else in great quality. Disc looked like some casual usage, nothing jawdropping. Great deal.[/QUOTE]

Just curious LE edition?

I would love that game at that price ...

[quote name='chimpster1313']Yeah, I just used the free shipping option. However, I think it might have helped that they shipped from Pennsylvania and I'm in Ohio.[/QUOTE]

Gamefly shipping has always been exceptionally fast in my experience. Probably because their specialty is shipping games

Gah! As I was submitting my order just now Left 4 Dead became out of stock at the last step in the checkout process. Still managed to grab Overlord 2 though. Hopefully L4D will go back in stock sometime today.

[quote name='luminaria']Gah! As I was submitting my order just now Left 4 Dead became out of stock at the last step in the checkout process. Still managed to grab Overlord 2 though. Hopefully L4D will go back in stock sometime today.[/QUOTE]

Me too. I thought if I couldn't get Dynasty Warriors 6, I'd get L4D... but no, it pulled a disappearing act from my cart too. :(

[quote name='buster90']$20 new at Best Buy not really a bargin.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you're right. I keep forgetting about that. I think because the nearest BB to me is about 40 minutes away. Doesn't that end at the end of this month?

Got my copy of Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, and it was in great condition. Manual and case where pretty much brand new. Game disc was in B- condition.

Out of 5 Gamefly orders, i have yet to be dissatisfied with any. :applause:

[quote name='Vulcan2422']Sacred 2 is back in stock but for $21, blah to that I say[/QUOTE]
got it for 15 just earlier today dont trust the emails they dont count in the sale price

Got my used copy of Blazblue today. The case, manual & disc are in excellent condition, no fingerprints or scratches anywhere.

It looks like it's brand new. :bouncy::D

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Got e-mails for both Sacred 2 and Rise of Argonauts while in a meeting and gone before I could get out. Go figure.[/QUOTE]
rise of argonaughts is pretty good

[quote name='kiribee']Got my used copy of Blazblue today. The case, manual & disc are in excellent condition, no fingerprints or scratches anywhere.

It looks like it's brand new. :bouncy::D[/QUOTE]

That's usually how gamefly games come ;) That's why I prefer them for my used games even though sometimes their store doesn't have as many games. Hope you enjoy BlazBlue, its an amazing game.

[quote name='xFatalFlaw']That's usually how gamefly games come ;) That's why I prefer them for my used games even though sometimes their store doesn't have as many games. Hope you enjoy BlazBlue, its an amazing game.[/QUOTE]

I just received mine as well. For some reason they gave me the Limited Edition one. The outersleeve box thing is brandnew and the bonus discs are still shrinkwrapped. The case and manual are new and the disc is used but barely noticeable. MAN IM SO HAPPY

I wasn't expecting BlazBlue LE, but I was very happy to get it. Beautiful condition. I've been a member for years and have probably purchased 35+ games from them. I have no idea if that made a difference.

[quote name='VidPower']it seems games get restocked in the mornings PST, at least that's from my experience[/QUOTE]

That's when I've gotten my e-mails, around 1-2pm est, though I'm still sleeping cause I'm on a horrible schedule of like 7am-3pm sleeping give or take. What's worse is I know I'm going to miss sacred 2 again today if they restock it. So annoying.

Got Afro Samurai, FNR4, and Velvet Assassin in today, same as the last bunch. Cases = perfect, manuals = perfect, and really this time the games looked even better. Only FNR4 looked like it had ever even been played. With the exception of RE5 looking ridiculously buffed way back at the year end sales, GF has not yet disappointed me. Sorry for all who won't buy because of bad experiences.

FYI also, a sort of restock happened. I don't see Sacred 2 or Blazblue, but games like Wolfenstein, Red Faction, Wolverine, FNR4, and some more are back up.

Just managed to nab Left 4 Dead, they restocked it (for now). Hope they also restock Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires soon.

*edit: OMG, it's sold out again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like they added a couple things too like NHL 09 for $12.99 and Lost Odyssey for $24.99

Is NHL 09 worth getting? I don't watch hockey or anything but I love playing the games. Is 10 that much of an improvement?

[quote name='Niwen Starfire']Just managed to nab Left 4 Dead, they restocked it (for now). Hope they also restock Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires soon.

*edit: OMG, it's sold out again![/QUOTE]

I missed my buy alert email =(

Got my Sacred 2 & Velvet Assasin today, both are in good shape. Cases & manuals are brand new as always, and the disks have some light scratches but nothing bad at all. Now I 'm just waiting for Overlord II to get here.

[quote name='Donnums']Looks like they added a couple things too like NHL 09 for $12.99 and Lost Odyssey for $24.99

Is NHL 09 worth getting? I don't watch hockey or anything but I love playing the games. Is 10 that much of an improvement?[/QUOTE]

At that price for NHL 09 I'm tempted. A couple of us might start playing NHL 09 again from the CAG team

[quote name='Brother Daz']Got my Sacred 2 today,[/QUOTE]

You suck =( Gamestop for me it looks like. Guess I'll hold off and see if they're going to do a b2g1 soon since the latest borderlands dlc will keep me and my friend leveling and looting a bit longer.

Received my order once again with no problems. Here's hoping BB cames back in stock with the rumered LE version next to arrive.

Got first batch of my orders today (Ultimate Alliance 2, Infernal, and Raven Squad) - all looked unplayed and perfect. First time I have had an order from gamefly arrive in a cardboard box - prior orders have always come individually in those bubble mailers.

[quote name='voidedx']I wasn't expecting BlazBlue LE, but I was very happy to get it. Beautiful condition. I've been a member for years and have probably purchased 35+ games from them. I have no idea if that made a difference.[/QUOTE]

I have bought upwards of 100 games from them and have been a member since they were launched--and I got one LE and another just standard edition. I don't think it matters, sounds like you got lucky!

Also for people who have gotten games that don't play or are in anyway damaged, GF takes them back no questions asked. I have returned several games to them. They credit your card back even before they get the game back. It is a pain when they screw up and sometimes they can be sort of careless there (cracked cases, wrong discs in the case), but they are the best used place to buy from hands down. And my membership has probably saved me almost a thousand dollars buying from them.

[quote name='llm962']I have bought upwards of 100 games from them and have been a member since they were launched--and I got one LE and another just standard edition. I don't think it matters, sounds like you got lucky!

Also for people who have gotten games that don't play or are in anyway damaged, GF takes them back no questions asked. I have returned several games to them. They credit your card back even before they get the game back. It is a pain when they screw up and sometimes they can be sort of careless there (cracked cases, wrong discs in the case), but they are the best used place to buy from hands down. And my membership has probably saved me almost a thousand dollars buying from them.[/QUOTE]

That is true but you forget the time/money you spend keep sending them back. I hate the rental stuff about 50% what they sent would get the unplayable. The others would work and lock or they sound like a jet engine in my console cause of the chips on the outside of the disc making it spin badly. This is a nice way to wear that drive down even faster. Those chips are causing more stress on the drive itself. I repair consoles and what not for over 15 years now. The other downside of the rentals that come back you sure do get to send them back but i got to wait 5-7 days for the replacement rental. They are slow shipping time as it is.

I still buy stuff here but i will always return the chipped or so badly scratched stuff so MY drive will not get even more stress for prolonged playing time. The deals are amazing and that out ways the bad stuff. If i hated returning stuff well then i would stay far as i can from them.

CustServ = A+
Quality = D-
Ship Time Rentals D-
Rental Service = F- (Worse then netflix by far)
Prices A+

Those are my ratings only reason i keep buying so many is CS and prices. If either go down i will stop buying there. Do not get scared off these are good deals. I just hate sugar coating stuff just to look cool. These opinions are from my 50-60 game buys and about 30 game rentals over the last year.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']That is true but you forget the time/money you spend keep sending them back. I hate the rental stuff about 50% what they sent would get the unplayable. The others would work and lock or they sound like a jet engine in my console cause of the chips on the outside of the disc making it spin badly. This is a nice way to wear that drive down even faster. Those chips are causing more stress on the drive itself. I repair consoles and what not for over 15 years now. The other downside of the rentals that come back you sure do get to send them back but i got to wait 5-7 days for the replacement rental. They are slow shipping time as it is.

I still buy stuff here but i will always return the chipped or so badly scratched stuff so MY drive will not get even more stress for prolonged playing time. The deals are amazing and that out ways the bad stuff. If i hated returning stuff well then i would stay far as i can from them.

CustServ = A+
Quality = D-
Ship Time Rentals D-
Rental Service = F- (Worse then netflix by far)
Prices A+

Those are my ratings only reason i keep buying so many is CS and prices. If either go down i will stop buying there. Do not get scared off these are good deals. I just hate sugar coating stuff just to look cool. These opinions are from my 50-60 game buys and about 30 game rentals over the last year.[/QUOTE]

Wow, either you are the most unlucky person on this planet or GameFly is out to get you (or you are just exaggerating). I can honestly tell you, that in over 3 years of rentals from GF I have never gotten one unplayable disc. Ever. Now I'll admit there were two games that got lost in the mail when sending them back, but they didn't give me any trouble and sent me my next game right away. I honestly don't know how/why the games you get are in such crappy condition, but I have never rented a bad copy from them. And trust me, I rent a lot of games (click on the gamercard).

Now I'm not saying GameFly is the greatest thing in the world, it isn't for a lot of people. New releases are hard to get (unless you know what you are doing) and shipping can sometimes be slow (usually 2-3 days shipping/receiving), but I have never experienced what you are describing.

Although I can't vouch for buying games from them as much, as I've only purchased around 10 games from them; 2 with cracked cases, everything else completely fine. However, judging from the other replies in this thread, I don't think anyone else has had problems with them either.

bread's done
Back