Wii U eShop Deals - 3/28: Curve & Natsume Sale, $7.50 Adventures of Pip, $10 RE Revelations, $8.49 Mutant Mudds SC, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
These are the latest deals on the Wii U's eShop right now.

All deals end at 9 AM PT/12 PM ET

Select Nintendo Wii U and 3DS eShop titles available to purchase as an eShop code from Nintendo.com! Links included below for these titles.

On Sale

99Moves - $0.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/21

99Seconds - $0.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/21

Abyss - $0.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/21

Adventures of Pip - $7.50 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Alphadia Genesis - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Angry Bunnies: Colossal Carrot Crusade - $5.99 - 38% Off - Ends 4/25

Art of Balance - $6.70 - 25% Off - Ends 3/31

Avoider - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

Baila Latino - $12.90 - 59% Off - Ends 5/15 - NEW

Blocky Bot - $1.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/7

Blok Drop U - $0.70 - 76% Off - Ends 3/30
Brave Tank Hero - $2.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Cake Ninja 3: The Legend Continues - $3.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Christmas Adventure of Rocket Penguin - $1.59 - 20% Off - Ends 3/31

Color Bombs - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

Color Zen - $2.99 - 25% Off - Ends 4/25

Cube Life: Island Survival - $7.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Darts Up - $0.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/21

Don't Crash - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30
Explody Bomb - $0.59 - 40% Off - Ends 3/31

Fit Music - $12.90 - 59% Off - Ends 5/15 - NEW

Hold Your Fire: A Game About Responsibility - $0.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/7

Island Flight Simulator - $6.99 - 13% Off - Ends 3/31

Life of Pixel - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/11

Luv Me Buddies Wonderland - $12.90 - 35% Off - Ends 5/15 - NEW

Maze - $1.99 - 33% Off - Ends 3/31

Mortar Melon - $2.49 - 58% Off - Ends 4/30

Mutant Mudds Deluxe - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Mutant Mudds Super Challenge - $8.49 - 15% Off - Ends 4/16 - Cross Buy - Mutant Mudds Deluxe Owners Only

My Style Studio: Hair Salon - $3.49 - 30% Off - Ends 4/25

My Style Studio: Notebook - $2.49 - 17% Off - Ends 4/25

Ninja Strike: Dangerous Dash - $2.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Nova-111 - $5.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

OlliOlli - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

Paper Monsters Recut - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/7

Pentapuzzle - $1.05 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

The Perplexing Orb - $2.99 - 25% Off - Ends 3/31

Pixel Slime U - $0.70 - 76% Off - Ends 3/30

Plenty of Fishes - $2.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/30

Poker Dice Solitaire Future - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

Pumped BMX+ - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

Resident Evil Revelations - $9.99 - 75% Off - Ends 3/29

Rock 'N Racing Off Road - $2.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/21

Rock 'N Racing Off Road DX - $4.99 - 38% Off - Ends 3/31

Shut The Box - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

Skylanders SuperChargers Portal Owner's Pack - $24.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/1

Spikey Walls - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge - $14.99 - 63% Off - Ends 3/30

Spy Chameleon - $3.99 - 20% Off - Ends 3/31

Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones - $5.99 - 40% Off - Ends 3/31

Suspension Railroad Simulator - $5.00 - 38% Off - Ends 4/7

The Swapper - $7.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

The Swindle - $5.99 - 70% Off - Ends 3/31

Tabletop Gallery - $0.70 - 76% Off - Ends 3/30

Toss N Go - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

Ultratron - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

Word Party - $14.99 - 25% Off - Ends 4/4

Promotions

• 20% off of either Trine Enchanted Edition ($11.99) or Trine 2: Director's Cut ($15.99) if you own the other game. This is a permanent promotion.
  • Own or Buy Rock 'N Racing Off Road, get Rock 'N Racing Off Road DX for $3.00 (62% Off).
Cross Buy Games

• Dragon Fantasy: The Volumes of Westeria - $9.99
  • Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars - $19.99
  • OlliOlli - $9.99
  • Woah Dave! - $4.99
  • Xeodrifter - $9.99
Free Games

• Animal Crossing Plaza - Free companion app to Animal Crossing: New Leaf on the 3DS that lets you share screenshots and such from that game on the Miiverse on Wii U.
  • Disney Infinity - This is the full game for free, but it requires the base and figures that are sold separately. Works with bases from any other platform except for the Xbox 360 and Xbox One bases. No Club Nintendo coins come with this version.
  • Rayman Legends Challenges App - New Version of Demo with extra Daily/Weekly Challenges w/Online Leaderboards
  • Tank! Tank! Tank! - Limits: Three Plays Per Day, No Single-Player Campaign, Limited Multiplayer Maps/Mode Availability. Purchase one piece of DLC to get rid of play limit.
  • Zen Pinball 2 - Platform Hub with demos for all tables.
Want to see if a game has been on sale before? Check out my Wii U eShop Sale History Google Doc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome thread is full of awesomeness. Bought a wii u at launch and some how some way missed the balloon fight sale, its bothered me so much. I'm officially subscribed and checking this thread for now on.

[quote name='bruceg']Yeah, Nintendo is laggin behind, in regards to their e-shop. I buy ps3/vita games on their new online site (don't currently have a vita) and 360 dlc on xbox.com, all via pc. On Itunes, I buy a bunch of free/cheap games, and I don't even have an iphone or ipad. Only on the Nintendo systems do you need to both own and access the online store through the system os.[/QUOTE]

Man, I mean its so hard to create an entire online infrastructure for a console that came out less than 4 months ago. I mean Sony totally didn't just do that for their 7 year old console no more than 2 months ago. Nintendo is so doomed.

...And Back on topic, I had to break and get MSFHD. I can't pass up that great of a deal.

They will never have it for the wii, either, during it's whole lifecycle, and they never will now that wii u is out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just accessed the link, but I can't buy the game through that site. It also says:

"Please note that you'll need to have your Wii U console connected to the Internet to access the Nintendo eShop and download games"

I don't have a wii u yet, but I wish I could still buy the dlc, like the original poster said. The other issue is that with the wii, they would hardly put any wiiware on sale (relative to xbl/psn), so I hope this aspect improves a lot with wii u.

Could somebody that hasn't bought Mighty Switch Force check if it's still $4.99? The banner for the sale is still featured on the eShop despite the devs saying it would be over on 2/28.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Could somebody that hasn't bought Mighty Switch Force check if it's still $4.99? The banner for the sale is still featured on the eShop despite the devs saying it would be over on 2/28.[/QUOTE]

it's still on sale at $4.99 and I just bought it, thanks.

[quote name='advanced']Is Mighty Switch Force a good game? I've thought about getting it more than once.[/QUOTE]

I like it a lot. So cute and charming. Has a retro feel and gorgeous graphics. Plays like a platformer with shooting and puzzle elements which get pretty challenging. I bought both WiiU and 3DS versions to show my appreciation to the devs.

MSF is a great game if you enjoy replaying the same level over and over. You have to have a near perfect run on levels to reach par times and that's the main draw of the game. I was surprised how much I enjoyed it, I bit on the 3DS sale last time and I wouldn't have a problem buying it again at $5, well worth it.

[quote name='advanced']Is Mighty Switch Force a good game? I've thought about getting it more than once.[/QUOTE]

I thought it was middling. A decent puzzle platformer without anything approaching challenging puzzles. Just felt like going through the motions, but competent, inoffensive motions at least. The time requirement for a high ranking is very strict so you will need speed runner skills to score there but if you don't care about that then there's no need to worry.

It outlasted Liberation Maiden on my 3DS (Which says almost nothing.) but is definitely the next to be purged when my SD card overflows again.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Could somebody that hasn't bought Mighty Switch Force check if it's still $4.99? The banner for the sale is still featured on the eShop despite the devs saying it would be over on 2/28.[/QUOTE]

Just went to go buy it myself in the off chance it was still on sale. It's back up to $9.99

mighty switch force is fun but short
i think the wiiu version has more levels
not much replay value unless youre ocd about perfecting the times

To coincide with the release of a demo and big update, Chasing Aurora will be on sale for $7.49 until next week.

For those that haven't gotten in on it, the F-Zero sale will also be ending next week.

Little Inferno is also supposed to be on sale again(?) according to their Facebook page, but I'm not sure how much. $5 direct from them, $3.99 on Steam however. Too lazy to turn my WiiU on and wait seven years for it to boot up and load in the store.

Worth every penny I paid for it (on its original "sale" price of $9.99), but nobody asked my opinion.

Link: http://tomorrowcorporation.com/posts/this-weekend-only

There wasn't anything in the eShop to suggest that it was on sale, so I'd need confirmation that it's on sale since I've already bought it and cannot see the price anymore.

Edit: Checking the game's page on the eShop, it says it's on sale for $4.99, so there's the confirmation.

Ugh. Thanks Nintendo. No money on my Christmas Giftcard anymore. Thanks. Now Im broke.

... Lets hope 2$ is enough for the rest of the 30 cent games.

[quote name='Wazzup4567']Ugh. Thanks Nintendo. No money on my Christmas Giftcard anymore. Thanks. Now Im broke.

... Lets hope 2$ is enough for the rest of the 30 cent games.[/QUOTE]
These are the rest of the games in the Virtual Console sale:

April - Kirby's Adventure
May - Super Metroid
June - Yoshi
July - Donkey Kong

Lame how? I enjoyed it a lot once I saw that there was more to it than just the fireplace simulator aspect that seems to be all there is at first.

I almost bought Little Inferno on steam this weekend but one dollar more for couch comfort(Yea I could hook up my PC to my living room TV but I won't for awhile) and off-screen play is more than worth it. Game is much more than a fire place simulator... and the story is something you might end up caring about without expecting it.

[quote name='Psybuster']Probably a stupid question but do these 30 cent game sales apply to the 3DS versions at all?[/QUOTE]
No. There aren't any SNES VC games on 3DS any way.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Lame how? I enjoyed it a lot once I saw that there was more to it than just the fireplace simulator aspect that seems to be all there is at first.[/QUOTE]

It seems that all you do is put stuff in a fireplace. I tried to buy it and it showed 9.99

[quote name='BellardB']That sucks...Little Inferno is back up to $9.99.[/QUOTE]
Dammit. I was away from my Wii U this weekend, so I couldn't jump on this. I was ready to pick it up this evening.

[quote name='AngryNerdJosh']$20 sonic racing and I'm down. Does anyone know how the digital promo works? How do I get money back or whatever[/QUOTE]

With Digital deluxe promo this should earn you 299 points once you reach 500 points you get a $5 eShop code you can redeem on either wii U or 3DS eShops.

[quote name='brernurse']With Digital deluxe promo this should earn you 299 points once you reach 500 points you get a $5 eShop code you can redeem on either wii U or 3DS eShops.[/QUOTE]

I've read that others who buy games on sale on the eShop actually get full points. So instead of getting 299 points for Sonic @ $29.99 you will get 599 points. Yes, 300 free points.

I can confirm this works as I've gotten download codes for free games and still received the points.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Punch-Out! is now available on the Wii U eShop for $0.30.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads-up. Know I'd miss a bunch of these if it wasn't for this thread.

Quick side note: dl'd it this morning and I sucked:lol:. Took me 2 rounds to take out Glass Joe.

Not sure if I'm just rusty or if things got tweaked with this version. Couldn't even get any speed punches going.
Gonna hafta bust out my old copy and give it a try.

[quote name='bonesawisready']I've read that others who buy games on sale on the eShop actually get full points. So instead of getting 299 points for Sonic @ $29.99 you will get 599 points. Yes, 300 free points.

I can confirm this works as I've gotten download codes for free games and still received the points.[/QUOTE]

Hey thanks for the heads up that is awesome, my points are not showing yet so can't confirm but if your right that makes this a super deal especially after picking up a few $50 eShop cards at toys r us last week for $45 a piece that makes this come out to about $21-$22 after all savings.

And been playing it ll morning, though I should be playing Bioshock Infinite, but was more in the mood for lighter fare this morning and it is great. Brings back a lot of good memories, my first system was the original Sega master system and Alex Kidd was one of my favorite games, so racing around various areas like the outrun track as Alex Kidd is sweet! I would like to see a new Alex Kidd game as well as a new Zillion game my other fave from the system.

But anyhow definitely recommend checking out the game the demo is great but game is even better than demo, or at least I felt like I had better on troll starting on some of the other tracks, and each character handles a bit differently at least I thought so.

I got Trine 2 for free on Plus but I'm considering picking up the Director's Cut so I can play it on the gamepad. Might have to pick up Toki Tori 2 while it's still on sale too. Thanks for the update Frisky.

[quote name='DemonsMaster']I got Trine 2 for free on Plus but I'm considering picking up the Director's Cut so I can play it on the gamepad. Might have to pick up Toki Tori 2 while it's still on sale too. Thanks for the update Frisky.[/QUOTE]

Me too, but just downloaded demo and will play through it and decide.

[quote name='brernurse']Was really hoping to see some sales similar the those on the European eShop.[/QUOTE]

If you're referring to the Ubisoft deal we had that a few months back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back