Winter is Coming, OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the ME3 CE's selling for that much?
__

Speaking of CE's, I still think I have the DL codes for the Original ME unused. It says they expire on the card, but I've read somewhere that they can still be used.

I'll prolly wait till XBOX live shuts down and then sell them! Thats how I roll.

[quote name='Number83']Are the ME3 CE's selling for that much?
__

Speaking of CE's, I still think I have the DL codes for the Original ME unused. It says they expire on the card, but I've read somewhere that they can still be used.

I'll prolly wait till XBOX live shuts down and then sell them! Thats how I roll.[/QUOTE]

I know for Dragon Age I had a preorder copy with a code for a frost troll mission or something like that and it said it expired in 2010 and I tried it a few months ago and it still worked.

I have two episodes premiering on Discovery Channels ID network this money. I will probably never watch them but will happily cash the check from them.

I remember the day when I "sold out" and ditched all my indie friends for network and corporate work...I dry my tears with 100 dollars bill.

[quote name='Soodmeg']
I remember the day when I "sold out" and ditched all my indie friends for network and corporate work...I dry my tears with 100 dollars bill.[/QUOTE]

:roll: Woah...cool dooood.

Sorry zew its one of my rules I never give out my real name or put my pic up on the interweb unless its directly to friends and family.

Although I am young I must have missed the boat on not valuing privacy. I am always blown away and decline when cashiers start asking for information to buy a 20 dollar item.

A lot of people who kinda of know me in real life think my last name is actually Soodmeg.

Sood, do you also sell party accessories on the side?
-------
Also I deny those fuckers all the time. Zip code, email? Hell no.

This person on Ebay is going to give me a fucking conniption.
Hello would you take 13 dollar incluinding shipping ?thanks
Hi, thanks for contacting me, but could you please tell me which item you are asking about?
Hi, sorry i dident explain myself. Im talking about the game Liltle men. Would acpet the offer 12.00 incl shippin. Thank you
You are talking about LittleBigPlanet for the PS3 correct? Yes, I will take $13 shipped for it. Just go ahead and place your bid and I will end the auction. Let me know if you have any questions.
Ok, you will have to make a new invoice for 13.$$ and i will paid right a way. Thank you.
I will send you the new invoice after I end the auction, however you need to place your bid at $12.99 so I can end the auction.
You can end the auction at anytime. my e mail is ********@hotmail.com Thanks
You need to place a bid on the item or else I Can't end the auction with you as the winner. Please place your bid on the item for $12.99.
:bomb:

[quote name='seanr1221']I haven't had a bowl of cereal since the summer.[/QUOTE]

On the contrary, tomorrow will be the first day I haven't had a bowl of cereal since who knows how long ago. And only because a girl at work offered to pay since I'm picking her up.

Y'all $$$$as better watch out, Rybread is going to start his ascent back up the totem pole soon.

Bout to have 99 weeks free :cool:

Also, going to the dmv tomorrow. Always fun trying to find two forms of acceptable residency since I hardly ever get mail. W-2 works and according to the online site, tax records do as well. My question, do I need the entire record, or would printing just one page suffice? I'd hate to have to print out 55 pages.

[quote name='JStryke']Also, going to the dmv tomorrow. Always fun trying to find two forms of acceptable residency since I hardly ever get mail. W-2 works and according to the online site, tax records do as well. My question, do I need the entire record, or would printing just one page suffice? I'd hate to have to print out 55 pages.[/QUOTE]

Tax bills are like 2 pages max.

I used Turbotax this year, so I guess the page that syas "2011 Federal Tax Return Summary" would be ok as long as it has my address on it?

Oh shit stryke you just reminded me I have to get my tags and stuff renewed since my birthday is this month. I always try to do that early each year and wind up forgetting until the last minute.

So is anyone still watching Alcatraz? I watched the first one and gave up pretty quickly, caught another one yesterday and it kinda held my interest.

Technically, I should of done mine in June or July when I moved, but was waiting for my tax return. That, and the fact I only did it a few months before I moved from WV and hated the idea of paying twice for my inspection in one year.

[quote name='Soodmeg']So is anyone still watching Alcatraz? I watched the first one and gave up pretty quickly, caught another one yesterday and it kinda held my interest.[/QUOTE]

I'm trying to stick with it... I'm tired of the "oh look, a bad man appeared, let's catch him", but I really want to know what the hell the overarching story is, so I'm still watching. :#

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Y'all $$$$as better watch out, Rybread is going to start his ascent back up the totem pole soon.

Bout to have 99 weeks free :cool:[/QUOTE]

Two years of unemployment?

Thats where I am stuck at. I read about most of the episodes thus far and they seem to be the same. Bad guy appears, kills some people maybe kidnap a person or two, they find him, have a moment with each other to recap the importance of the story they havent actually set up yet, end show.

[quote name='zewone']Two years of unemployment?[/QUOTE]

I haven't decided if I am going all in like trash yet. I don't think I will have a job past Friday.

bITCHES.jpg

[quote name='Temporaryscars']My new job is giving me an iphone AND an ipod! Woot woot!

Anyone want to buy my old tmobile phone?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I meant iphone.

[quote name='Maklershed']Is the hand crank on it still operable?[/QUOTE]

Dude, it's named after a transformer. Would you say that shit to a transformer?!

[quote name='zewone']"The new iPad" is the stupidest name.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='seanr1221']Good thing that's not what they're calling it.[/QUOTE]

That would be fantasticly confusing and hilarious when the iPad 4 came out though.

I fall asleep for an hour and you guys bring back graystone. I wonder if he died lifting fridges or drowned in a large vat of chicken noodle soup.

[quote name='Eviltude']I fall asleep for an hour and you guys bring back graystone. I wonder if he died lifting fridges or drowned in a large vat of chicken noodle soup.[/QUOTE]

I think if you're bulletproof fat you can survive a fridge falling on you.

Short day at work, but today is going to be fun. >_>

Let's hope the DMV is as quick and painless as possible. (It probably won't be).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back