Wisconsin's Official CAG Deals, News & Discussion Thread

.JPG

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
wisconsincagqm6.png

Got any new information about whats happening in Wisconsin?
Let other CAG's know here!

FYI - Burlington K-Mart is going out of business --- as of monday everything was 10% off... im going tomorrow to see what is left of the blu-rays/videogames.

[quote name='VGMaster75']Did anybody in Madison manage to nab a DJ Hero bundle from Toys 'R' Us two weeks ago?
There hasn't been many steals these past few years, not since Circuit City closed. The best haul I've ever had was that Shopko clearance back in 2008. Hasn't been anything comparable since. I spent nearly $200 at all 4 of Madison's Shopko's then, and I still haven't played though everything I bought![/QUOTE]

I did manage to get a two turntable bundle from the $15 sale a few weeks back, along with one of the last GH bundles.

There were still quite a few in stock then, so I'm sure a few people nabbed them, but I just have to hope they were CAG's.

I'm not sure if this is a deal but I'm tossing it out there. The Goodwill store near 124th and Capitol Drive in Wauwatosa has many sealed/new Sony PSP Go systems for $99.99 each.

pspgo.jpg

Since this is Goodwill, you can often negotiate. I'd ask for a manager though, the general staff can't help you there. Yes, those are red Target tags. The store right across the street likely donated them for a tax deduction.

Sunday ad for Shopko -

Purchase Dead Island, receive $10 Gift Card
Purchase Super Street Fighter IV 3D, receive $10 Gift Card.
Purchase Super Monkey Ball 3D, receive $10 Gift Card.

It's funny, every time I look at this thread now I think "Rise from your Grave."

No one posted here for 3 or 4 months and now we're all back at it. It's awesome.

FYI last weekend... dunno about now... but last weekend 20% off all video games at the k-mart in burlington... they pretty much had everything but new releases.

Grabbed a copy of the Infamous 2 PS3 bundle for $249.99 after price match to Toys R Us in Madison (West side store.) Both Best Buy and Toys R Us had one remaining when I left.

[quote name='dkreegz515']FYI last weekend... dunno about now... but last weekend 20% off all video games at the k-mart in burlington... they pretty much had everything but new releases.[/QUOTE]

Still have all games 20% off and 15% off hardware but most of their prices are crap and even with the 20% off you can find cheaper somewhere else.

Kind of makes me happy they're going out of business when they have things like Halo Reach Legendary still marked at $150 before the 20% off.

Found Dance Dance Revolution game and pad for PS3 on clearance at Walmart in Fond du Lac, I was pondering on buying one but my ps3 needs a new laser light so I'll just put my money towards that.

Sturtevant Wal-mart still has 1 Bioshock 2 CE for $30. Picked one up that was in great condition, the one left has a little tear/wear on the corner but much better than most GS/Target ones.

Racine Target has AX 180 Triton Headsets on clearance, $41 right now. I think regular MSRP is $60. Might drop more as well.

113727d1194053211-es300-a-c-or-cabin-filter-change-97-01-holy-thread-revival-batman.jpg

This week's Shopko flyer is nothing special, but if you are looking for Arkham City, they give you a $10 gift card.

Anybody find any good deals/clearance stuff?

Shopko;

Buy one get one 50% value video games $19.99 or less.
Ends today - hurry hurry.

Wii is pretty much shovelware aside from Red Steel 1 / 2.
360 and PS3 have some OK titles though like Mirrors Edge, Borderlands, Dark Void, etc.

Look what I found for sale at the Toys R Us in Madison....

SkyrimPS3.jpg

Didn't pick one up... but I'm debating it since it would be 6 days early.

[quote name='psunami']Look what I found for sale at the Toys R Us in Madison....

SkyrimPS3.jpg

Didn't pick one up... but I'm debating it since it would be 6 days early.[/QUOTE]

I'd pick one up! CoD was bringing huge sums on eBay for a couple days earlier. This could be a fantastic flip for you!

just found out Sears in Baraboo will be closing (I hear in April) don't know if there will be any decent sales but I'll be keeping an eye out cause they have a pretty good game section

Madison Best Buy on the west side had a copy of call of duty mw3 hardened edition in stock when I was there earlier this morning. Must've been a christmas return or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up
Dragon Age Origins for PS3 for $2.99.
Madden 2010 for $2.99
Kung Fu Rider $2.99
God of War Collection (1 & 2 for PS3) $2.99
Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands PS3 $2.99

Thanks for the heads up ndheah! I didn't think they would put this stuff to 90% off so quickly and haven't checked in store lately. I was able to pick up:
PS3
Lost Via Domus $1.49
Kung Fu Rider $1.99
Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands $2.99
Xbox 360
Beowolf the Game $1.99
Dragon Age Awakening $2.99
Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands $2.99
WII
Red Steel 2 w/ Wii Motion Plus add on $2.99

There were a bunch of DS games that were $1.49 - $2.99 but I have most of them. The only game that wasn't marked down was Singularity (360) which was still at $7.99 or 60% off.

Just noticed that I already have Prince of Persia (PS3) from the Target clearance. Oh well.

Hello,

Shopko has their Sunday ad out and it's pretty good, better than most other retailers this week.

Darkness II (PS3/360) $59.99 & $10 Gift Card
Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - $39.99
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - $49.99
Turtle Beach X31 Headset - $89.99
Microsoft Xbox 360 Bundle, includes Fable III, Halo Reach, 250 GB HD - $299.99
Nintendo 3DS $169.99 & $20 Gift Card
Mario Kart 7 (3DS) $34.99 & $5 Gift Card
Super Mario 3D Land (3DS) $34.99 & $5 Gift Card

[quote name='rhynoo']The best buy in La Crosse has Uncharted 3 collector's edition for something like $65. YMMV at other best buys.[/QUOTE]

Same at Racine BB they had a couple when I was there today.

Just FYI I hit four Wisconsin KMarts looking for the $20 PS3 controller bundles -- La Crosse, Mauston, Portage (all on Friday) and Janesville (Sunday) -- and only found one, which I purchased. So, not a great Wisconsin deal.

I have one of the $20 Arkham City coupons if anyone is interested. (I'd love a small trade for it ... maybe Arkham Asylum PS3?) I'm in La Crosse until Wed., then Madison.

[quote name='seanw']I have one of the $20 Arkham City coupons if anyone is interested. (I'd love a small trade for it ... maybe Arkham Asylum PS3?) I'm in La Crosse until Wed., then Madison.[/QUOTE]

Really !

Well, I'm not asking someone to make a bad trade. I know Newegg had Arkham Asylum for $15 new last week, so I figured its TIV had to be around $5, and that many folks would rather liquidate titles and save cash. I may have misestimated the relative worth of these items, but I didn't mean to offend anyone.

any wisconsin cags going to midwest gaming classic this weekend in brookfield? (near milwaukee)

The Best Buy on the west side of Madison has a table in the gaming area with limited editions on it that are 50% off the listed price. No sign is at the table, but one of the employees came by and told me. I don't remember all the games included in this sale (or the prices), but a few of them were: Def Jam Rapstar (360), Gears of War 3 Limited, and Infamous 2 Hero Edition. I picked up the Hero Edition for $35. They also had the Uncharted 3 Collector's Edition next to the table, but I'm not sure if that was part of the sale or not.

The Best Buy store in Fox Point (suburb of Milwaukee) has a large retail rack of titles for $5 each. They need to be price overridden by a manager. Titles for Xbox 360, PS3, PSP, Wii, DS, and 3DS. Titles include Sims 3, Thor, Ghost Recon 3DS, Splinter Cell 3DS, Asphalt 3DS, Mind Jack, Dragon Age Awakening, Megamind, Mayhem, various PS3 move titles, lots of family/arcade Wii titles, etc.

Where, if anywhere, have people seen Fox Blu-rays on sale for $10 with $10 PROMETHEUS ticket coupons? Getting these titles for these prices with the coupons might require a special PROMETHEUS standee; that how I found them at the St Croix Falls Walmart, but I've since checked the Hudson Target and Wisconsin Dells Walmart and haven't found anything -- not the movies for those prices, nor the movies with the tickets. I'd like to pick up ALIENS, if I can find someplace in Madison or La Crosse that has 'em.

[quote name='seanw']Where, if anywhere, have people seen Fox Blu-rays on sale for $10 with $10 PROMETHEUS ticket coupons? Getting these titles for these prices with the coupons might require a special PROMETHEUS standee; that how I found them at the St Croix Falls Walmart, but I've since checked the Hudson Target and Wisconsin Dells Walmart and haven't found anything -- not the movies for those prices, nor the movies with the tickets. I'd like to pick up ALIENS, if I can find someplace in Madison or La Crosse that has 'em.[/QUOTE]

I saw a Prometheus standee at baraboo Walmart but didn't look too close at it.

[quote name='seanw']Where, if anywhere, have people seen Fox Blu-rays on sale for $10 with $10 PROMETHEUS ticket coupons? Getting these titles for these prices with the coupons might require a special PROMETHEUS standee; that how I found them at the St Croix Falls Walmart, but I've since checked the Hudson Target and Wisconsin Dells Walmart and haven't found anything -- not the movies for those prices, nor the movies with the tickets. I'd like to pick up ALIENS, if I can find someplace in Madison or La Crosse that has 'em.[/QUOTE]

just saw that at the green bay walmart.

La Crosse check-in: Walmart has it. I don't know if these standees are going to be around much longer, but if you going to see PROMETHEUS in theaters and have a blu-ray player (which has to be like 50% of CAGs), this is a great deal.

bread's done
Back