Wubba wubba, I'm in the pink today, boy!! FGT #10

I know I shouldn't get mad at scrubs, but yesterday I made this scrub ragequit IRL in SSFIV. Afterwards, all he kept complaining about was how the game takes no skill, how he couldn't block crossups, how he couldn't complete his combos, and he even complained about me using the triple punch/kick macros on the pad!

[quote name='Mr. Beef']I know I shouldn't get mad at scrubs, but yesterday I made this scrub ragequit IRL in SSFIV. Afterwards, all he kept complaining about was how the game takes no skill, how he couldn't block crossups, how he couldn't complete his combos, and he even complained about me using the triple punch/kick macros on the pad![/QUOTE]

Does the SFIV pad even have macros for that? Or are you referring to the left trigger buttons on the standard pad? Because I use a stick and don't use macros, but how would anyone perform Ultra and Supers on a pad without the macros? I'm not a pad player, so please forgive my ignorance.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']I use a Dualshock 3, and I am referring to the macros for L1/2.[/QUOTE]

That does seem like a scrub thing to whine about. It's not like no one else can use macros, lol. That reminds me of COD4 when people used the M16. People would bitch when someone killed them with it, but they are just as capable of using it.

And I don't use or need macros. However, I'd use them if I were a pad player.

Back to the subject at hand...

So, there are ZERO new characters for SSFIV Arcade? It was all a hoax? Or there might be some but nothing has been confirmed? Because I'm all up for new characters and all, but SSFIV already has 35. In comparison, SSFII had only 16!

The Yun/Yang rumors were false, not the fact that there are going to be new characters. Even Q/Poison mock-ups were made in a similar way to the Yun/Yang pic.

All I want is Q to be confirmed. :(

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']MK2 and UMK3 are the only good MKs. Straight up.[/QUOTE]

You think the new MK may be added to that or no? I am wondering ur thoughts.

[quote name='blitz6speed']Markman to win gaf tourney mashing his way through, like he does his women.[/QUOTE]

I was about to say something... and then not. I'll shut up like a bitch in heat.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']For the record, I'm SO getting that new Mortal Kombat game.

Real fucking talk.[/QUOTE]
Yes the DC vs MK was a genius way on making the new MK look even more awesome. And seeing the full demo at E3 was pure badass.

And the wubba wubba thread title made me click through...

Hey Beef you seem to know what you're talking about with the whole arcade SSFIV thing. I didn't know the Yun/Yang thing was fake. I know that Kunta-Koon posted the fake Poison/Q stuff but when was the Yun/Yang thing confirmed fake?

Also.. who said there's gonna be 6 new characters? I've only seen the two slots on each side. Two characters as free DLC seems reasonable but 6 seems like it would be too many yafeelme?

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/546022

Last edited by a moderator:
Where? By whom?

I still think it's Rolento and Alex... but if Alex is in, Hugo should be in too, to settle their Wrestlemania III feud once and for all!

I still think it's Eric and Cory... but if Cory is in, Shawn should be in too, to settle their Topanga feud once and for all!

Went to 8 On The Break in New Jersey today... lost a close match of Tekken 6 BR (hadn't played in months) and rocked some dudes in TvC. There was a pretty good amount of people playing BB:CS (6-10 people).

Got to play some classic pinball too (Funhouse, Attack from Mars, Monster Bash, Johnny Pneumonic, Addams Family). I'm really starting to love pinball.

I finished off my trip playing some Blue Dolphin (Sammy made Metal Slug clone) and some Pop N' Music (never played before but it was kinda fun... not real big on rhythm games but this was on free play so who is going to argue with that price). One of the highlights of my trip was getting an RC Cola fountain drink, that stuff is so delicious. I normally only drink diet but had to make an exception because RC is hella rare in my area.

RC Cola? Shit is trash dawg. You should be drinkin that Spic'N'Span. Shit'll make you manly... so you won't be jekki anymore.

[quote name='PhrostByte']RC Cola? Shit is trash dawg. You should be drinkin that Spic'N'Span. Shit'll make you manly... so you won't be jekki anymore.[/QUOTE]
:whistle2:|

God damn this thread title.

gameschoani.gif

BECAUSE THAT'S ALL I CAN THINK OF WHENEVER I SEE THIS THREAD TITLE.

If I have to suffer, then so should you.

Besides, it is from a fighting game.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']I use a Dualshock 3, and I am referring to the macros for L1/2.[/QUOTE]

Wait, did you go back to playing Pad? Weren't you playing on stick around the time SFIV dropped on consoles?

[quote name='Monsta Mack']http://www.the-magicbox.com/gaming.htm

- Arc System Works announced BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II, which will be showing in playable form at the AM Show.

wut?[/QUOTE]

It's supposedly just the console version with all the DLC chars and the promised post-release balance patch.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']fuck. Yun and Yang got hinted at, and this time it's not a fake. Why them!?

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?[/QUOTE]

Agreed, terrible choices imo. -_-

On the one hand, I can't stand more dive kicks.

On the other hand, there won't be any normal-whiffing to build meter...hmmm.

...No, I still don't want them.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I hope Genei Jin is broken as fuck.[/QUOTE]

Makes me think it won't be, only because of the SFIV engine's existing juggle system.

If Capcom give Yun and Yang a great dive kick, I'll be salty because of the nerf to Seth's.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I hope Genei Jin is broken as fuck.[/QUOTE]
just like feng shui engine, right?

right.

lol @ yun in cvs2

[quote name='kainzero']just like feng shui engine, right?

right.

lol @ yun in cvs2[/QUOTE]

No, broken fo' realz.

But 3S characters, for the most part, suck in SFIV's engine, so it won't.

I used to want Urien in SFIV, but then I thought about it and shit wouldn't work, so fuck it.

I'm assuming Makoto's slow-ass is "the most part," since Ibuki isn't terribad, and Marn tends to run trains on people with Dudders.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']I'm assuming Makoto's slow-ass is "the most part," since Ibuki isn't terribad, and Marn tends to run trains on people with Dudders.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much. Makoto sucks, Ibuki and Dudley feel off but are still decent. I just know Urien would suck ass. They'd have to do Aegis as an EX move or something lame.

Rather have Hugo, and don't gimp his cr.MK range like you did with Dudley. :bomb:

Or Karin.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']I'm assuming Makoto's slow-ass is "the most part," since Ibuki isn't terribad, and Marn tends to run trains on people with Dudders.[/QUOTE]
jwong's winning with makoto too...

it kinda frustrates me because it feels like they just know SOMETHING that i don't.

like if top local players who are really good are falling to that... then man... what do i not know?!

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Rather have Hugo, and don't gimp his...[/QUOTE]

Too late.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Justin Wong is asian though. When he uses asian characters, he gets a STAB bonus like in Pokemon.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Man, that CvS2 talk earlier makes me wanna bust out my PS2 and start practicing again. I got nobody to play with though. :(

Watched MK movie last night. Really Bad and Good at the same time.

Still the highlight in that movie was the Reptile fight IMHO... even if Reptile was born from shitty CG

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Man, that CvS2 talk earlier makes me wanna bust out my PS2 and start practicing again. I got nobody to play with though. :([/QUOTE]

You can play with yourself, I do it all the time.

bread's done
Back