Wubba wubba, I'm in the pink today, boy!! FGT #10

I was at dreamlab earlier this week and sum dood was running shyt all over Marn with Ibuki.

so yeay she's not a bad character, it's all up to the player.

[quote name='JEKKI']I was at dreamlab earlier this week and sum dood was running shyt all over Marn with Ibuki.

so yeay she's not a bad character, it's all up to the player.[/QUOTE]

I don't ever recall anybody saying Ibuki was a bad character. o_O

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Watched MK movie last night. Really Bad and Good at the same time.

Still the highlight in that movie was the Reptile fight IMHO... even if Reptile was born from shitty CG[/QUOTE]

No way, best part was when they enter the boat and meet Scorpion and Subzero for the first time. Subzero freezes that gun, and is called off when Raiden shows up. So, badass.

Still the best fighting game movie. And this comes from a hardcore Capcom fan!

93arcade_01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='PhrostByte']
93arcade_01.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I can think of many other characters in the SF universe that I would rather have. Actually, the majority of the people here and at SRK seems to feel the same way.

[quote name='LostRoad']Here Phrosty; don't buy the bs posted in this thread.

http://shoryuken.com/content/yun-yang-arcade-super-street-fighter-4-rumor-confirmation-1579/[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Mr. Beef']It was confirmed fake the day it was posted. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I don't get why you guys thought it was fake... seems totally plausible to me.

R1V3R5: Yeah.. I'd rather have anyone else.. I want Sodom and Rolento.. or Birdie and Rolento. Actually, I'd kill for Ingrid and Norimaro.. but apparently I can't dream. :(

EDIT: Yun and Yang confirmed.

http://twitpic.com/2kqng2

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='hankmecrankme']But 3S characters, for the most part, suck in SFIV's engine, so it won't.

I used to want Urien in SFIV, but then I thought about it and shit wouldn't work, so fuck it.[/QUOTE]say wuuuut

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Didn't someone say there's be more than just 2 but 6? pretend to expect 4 more new ones.[/QUOTE]

Guess we'll find out at TGS later next week.

[quote name='distgfx']Guess we'll find out at TGS later next week.[/QUOTE]

Well, at least the catwoman and alpha cun li costumes and whatnot are coming as well as fat dudley and fat makoto

37812_417405892820_576957820_5235292_4602907_n.jpg

Is that Butterbean?

In the gi...?

For some reason I'm only expecting two for now. If it is six, I'm hoping for Rolento, Sodom, Birdie, Yun, Yang, Alex.

[quote name='kainzero']that is german for

"the jekki"[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ninja dog']die bart die[/QUOTE]No one who speaks German could be an evil man.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']See, my problem is I get too distractd by this... fucking tits![/QUOTE]Speaking of MA3, has Gary gotten laid yet? I've been forgetting to keep up with Menage the last couple of months.:cry::cry::cry:

I wonder how many views they've gotten from my sig?

[quote name='BlueSwim']Speaking of MA3, has Gary gotten laid yet? I've been forgetting to keep up with Menage the last couple of months.:cry::cry::cry:

I wonder how many views they've gotten from my sig?[/QUOTE]

No

#2 Damn your sig, it got me reading it.

[quote name='BlueSwim']Speaking of MA3, has Gary gotten laid yet? I've been forgetting to keep up with Menage the last couple of months.:cry::cry::cry:

I wonder how many views they've gotten from my sig?[/QUOTE]

Still hasnt gotten laid... I really feel for the fucker :(

Whatever... I'll fuck a girl for him if anything if that makes it better.

On that note, talked with some girl I've been hitting on in the past few years and she said she'd consider to start going out with me as soon as I fuck more women... I honestly don't know if I'm lucky or not.

[quote name='PhrostByte']Ono dropped some hints that suggest Poison might in some way be part of the game.... hmmmmmm.....[/QUOTE]

Poison is Capcoms Bridget.. scary.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Still hasnt gotten laid... I really feel for the fucker :(

Whatever... I'll fuck a girl for him if anything if that makes it better.

On that note, talked with some girl I've been hitting on in the past few years and she said she'd consider to start going out with me as soon as I fuck more women... I honestly don't know if I'm lucky or not.[/QUOTE]
lol

GG's to Sir Beefington today in SSFIV.

-I hate the Fei matchup. One of my friends is a great Fei player and that matchup makes me pull my hair out. Once you get U2, the matchup changes completely. You also can't headstomp shenanigans Fei, because trading with a Flame Kick isn't worth it.

-OS Slide Seth with Ibuki. That will fuck up my day.

-I love my Asus. I am constantly reminded that I can play Seth online the way I play him offline haha

Holy shit, I didn't know Fei would do that well against you. And I'm still shocked about my psychic U2 against your Juri! :rofl:

GGs, all in all. It took like 10+ games, but I finally got the hang of your Seth with my Ibuki.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Holy shit, I didn't know Fei would do that well against you. And I'm still shocked about my psychic U2 against your Juri! :rofl:

GGs, all in all. It took like 10+ games, but I finally got the hang of your Seth with my Ibuki.[/QUOTE]

Believe it or not, Fei does well against Seth period. I think the matchup is 6-4 Fei.

The psychic U2 bummed me out. FADC'd Juri Low Fireball, dash up Jab, and right when I input the jab....BAM...U2....sad panda.

Ibuki is also 6-4 against Seth. You should be killing me in that matchup. She can stun Seth in a combo and a half. Also in that matchup, you should honestly play U2 (and really play U2 in general). Dash U2 can nab bad fireballs from Seth players. Also when you are playing U1, there isn't a threat of SJC U2 in a combo, so it's a little less scary.

SJC U2, OS Slide to take care of Teleports= Sad day for Seth

That's the thing, though. In general I find Ibuki's U1 way more useful for me than U2. Ignoring the fact that I can't SJC (though not for a lack of practice), U1 is better for almost every matchup. The only characters I ever automatically choose U2 for are Honda (U2 can punish a blocked non-EX Headbutt) and Dictator (blocked/whiffed Devil's Reverse, whiffed Headstomp and I think blocked Headstomp followup, I forget).

And yeah, I know the matchup with Seth is in my favor. I need way more practice. I was watching an Ibuki tutorial a couple of days ago, and I was marveling at how she can stun any character with two specific target combos in a row. Absolutely mind blowing.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']On that note, talked with some girl I've been hitting on in the past few years and she said she'd consider to start going out with me as soon as I fuck more women... I honestly don't know if I'm lucky or not.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Stop mashing, ReRo.[/QUOTE]
hmmm

[quote name='Mr. Beef']ReRo needs to get that Social Link leveled up by fuckin' more bitches.[/QUOTE]

problem is, my Persona is a pug >_<

basketball.jpg

on the note of the video, I didn't record it, the raven/armor king player did.

I was all scrubby that night anyway. More videos will probably come up as soon as I get more fights in. Hopefully less crap.

bread's done
Back