XBL Deals|7/4 Only- Witcher2, OrangeBox, More | 7/5 Only-Hitman:Absolution $10, More | ME3: Omega | BL2 DLC (Gold) | FREE Defense Grid (Gold) | MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
Here is a list of all the current and upcoming Xbox Live Marketplace Sales for the USA. This includes the Deal of the Week, KINECT Central sale item(s), and any other 3rd-party sales or promotions. We have also included the upcoming Xbox Live Arcade releases in the 2nd post. Most sales are for one week. Feel free to post if you see anything not listed here.

Please note:

• All known sales and information on sales are in the OP. Major Nelson usually updates us with new sales information every other Tuesday. When offers are validated by Moderators, it will be added to the OP as time permits.
  • ALL OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE! No information within this thread can or should be construed as accurate (or still valid), therefore ...
  • Always verify Xbox Live Marketplace prices before your purchase!
  • Some sales are intended for GOLD MEMBERS ONLY, as noted within each section.
  • Spend wisely, have fun, and enjoy!

7/2 - 7/8 ... Borderlands DLC

7/9 - 7/15 ... Dishonored and Metal Gear Rising DLC and More

• Dishonored Games on Demand - Price Unknown
    DLC - The Knife of Dunwall - 400 MSP (50% off)
  • DLC - Dunwall City Trials - 200 MSP (50% off)
  • DLC - Void Walkers Arsenal - 160 MSP (50% off)

[*]Metal Gear Rising Revengeance DLC
  • Jetstream - 400 MSP (50% off)
  • Raiden Custom Body - 80 MSP (50% off)
  • Bladewolf  - 320 MSP (43% off)

[*]XBLA - Battle: Los Angeles - 400 MSP (50% off)

• Confirmed as future free games: Halo 3

Sales & Specials: Open to Everyone!
NOTE ... if the start & end dates are not well-defined, ACT FAST! since these
"sales" could end anytime. However, they may also be permanent markdowns.

Ultimate Game One Day Sales:

7/2 ... Day One:

7/3 ... Day Two:

7/4 ... Day Three:

7/5 ... Day Four: (will last through 7/7)

7/2 - 7/8 ... Ultimate Games Persistent Sales:

* =  Want to Buy Games On Demand Using Microsoft Points? [customspoiler="GonD with MSP"]
Often overlooked, GoD are by default displayed in dollars both on Xbox.com as well as on the console, but on the very-first confirmation screen of the download process is the option to use Microsoft Points in place of real-world currency.

Through the console, after first selecting to download a GoD you are greeted by a familiar gray confirmation screen that pops up displaying the size of the download as well as confirming the price. At the bottom of this gray pop-up is the instruction to press the "X button" in order to change the payment type to MSP. Pictured below with an arrow:
confirmation.jpg

On Xbox.com they've made it much more obvious, the confirmation "extra step" pop-up after clicking the download link displays a link that simply says "Use Microsoft Points" directly under the price in dollars at the top of the page.

The more you know....[/customspoiler]

Kinect Central sales

7/2 - ??? ... Unannounced Rocksmith DLC Markdowns

7/2 - ??? ... Other Unannounced Markdowns

7/2 - 7/8 ... Robocop and Fast and Furious Avatar Sale

• Please check the avatar store on your Xbox 360 for more information

7/9 - 7/15 ... Just Dance 4

• Price and content unknown

Monthly Marketplace Markdowns
Announced ... as confirmed on the Xbox 360's own dashboard, or corroborated from other sources (PSN, dev/pub, etc).

Unannounced ... from Xbox.com scrapes. *These may or may not be permanent, so judge accordingly.

Unannounced Price Drops for July:

* =  Want to Buy Games On Demand Using Microsoft Points? [customspoiler="GonD with MSP"]
Often overlooked, GoD are by default displayed in dollars both on Xbox.com as well as on the console, but on the very-first confirmation screen of the download process is the option to use Microsoft Points in place of real-world currency.

Through the console, after first selecting to download a GoD you are greeted by a familiar gray confirmation screen that pops up displaying the size of the download as well as confirming the price. At the bottom of this gray pop-up is the instruction to press the "X button" in order to change the payment type to MSP. Pictured below with an arrow:
confirmation.jpg

On Xbox.com they've made it much more obvious, the confirmation "extra step" pop-up after clicking the download link displays a link that simply says "Use Microsoft Points" directly under the price in dollars at the top of the page.

The more you know....[/customspoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonder what this means for Test Drive Unlimited 2 servers? I know they shut down part one.

Most of the games are pretty meh. Alone in the Dark doesn't have online and was pretty medicore.
Bulletwitch was so-so.
Chroicle's of riddick was probably their best game.

i swear that gta was on sale or marked down to 800 points.now i see its 1600 points.was it on sale before and i missed it or am i just wrong

[quote name='crazylox2001']i swear that gta was on sale or marked down to 800 points.now i see its 1600 points.was it on sale before and i missed it or am i just wrong[/QUOTE]

I got it for 1600 pts right after xmas, so idk.

So are they still doing the half off of max payne 3 season pass? Or are we going to have to wait and see?

I think the one game that worries me most on that list is Test Drive Unlimited 2. Since the first one's serves shut down not too long ago, I'm worried the same could happen with the second, sooner than later.

Otherwise, most of the games I want from that list I own. There's a couple retail games I have my eye on, but I don't recall any of them having DLC or online achievements.

[quote name='crazylox2001']i swear that gta was on sale or marked down to 800 points.now i see its 1600 points.was it on sale before and i missed it or am i just wrong[/QUOTE]

Just the PC version was 800 points. The 360 version didn't drop at the same time.

[quote name='JStryke']I think the one game that worries me most on that list is Test Drive Unlimited 2. Since the first one's serves shut down not too long ago, I'm worried the same could happen with the second, sooner than later.

Otherwise, most of the games I want from that list I own. There's a couple retail games I have my eye on, but I don't recall any of them having DLC or online achievements.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I haven't gotten around to finishing up TDU2, It was definitely a lot worst then TDU1 in many ways but It's still one of the few massively online racers out there.

Riddick does have 400 pts worth of online achievements.

[quote name='basis']if I bought an XBLA game, and it got delisted, would i still be able to download it? (forgot sorry)[/QUOTE]
Yes. Delisting it just means that nobody can purchase it from then on.

[quote name='ERROR SUCCESS']http://www.trueachievements.com/gameslist.aspx?publisher=Atari

EDIT: Someone talk me out of blade kitten. I have undergarden.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting. I don't see anything on there I won't be able to live without. Only one I would have considered is the new Warlords, but apparently that one was delisted a while ago.

Still debating Hole in the Wall from this week's sales. I see that it has Avatar Awards, even though they're kind of ugly. But that will probably be enough to push me over for a purchase.

I guess I'm going to pick up Riddick. I just can't get past the aspect ratios on some of the classic titles. I mean the 4x3 aren't bad, but the table games... ech. Even the Asteroids DX version is 4x3.

I'm thinking we'll see DX versions of most of these in 16x9 someday if not next gen.

So... do we get Scott Pilgrim DLC tomorrow? My tag just updated with four more achievements for SP for the Online Multiplayer and Wallace pack.

[quote name='simmias']So... do we get Scott Pilgrim DLC tomorrow? My tag just updated with four more achievements for SP for the Online Multiplayer and Wallace pack.[/QUOTE]

Cool! Been Looking for a reason to finish this game thanks

[quote name='simmias']So... do we get Scott Pilgrim DLC tomorrow? My tag just updated with four more achievements for SP for the Online Multiplayer and Wallace pack.[/QUOTE]

DLC should of been released back in August. Ive been waiting forever for the online multiplayer. DLC better not cost more than 240 MSP.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']DLC should of been released back in August. Ive been waiting forever for the online multiplayer. DLC better not cost more than 240 MSP.[/QUOTE]
It's going to be 400 MSP. That's what they were reporting back when it was supposed to release in August.

[quote name='simmias']It's going to be 400 MSP. That's what they were reporting back when it was supposed to release in August.[/QUOTE]

They should lower the price. After making us wait 5 MONTHS for this dlc, that's the least they can do, but it won't happen and ill mostly likely buy the dlc at the 400 price point.

[quote name='mpaullin']Thanks for pointing out Riddick.. I may bite. This does include an HD upgrade to the original one on Xbox, right?[/QUOTE]

By all reports Riddick is a good title, consistently reviewing well. As I scan my media shelves it's the only 360 title I see with the Atari logo on its spine. Somehow it has consistently remained in my backlog for years but I still plan on playing through it someday. The disc version has an enhanced version of the original Xbox title Escape from Butcher Bay and Assault on Dark Athena. I would assume that the digital version is the same but someone else may need to confirm this. Escape... was pretty cool on Xbox eight years or so ago and the developer (Starbreeze) also made The Darkness (the original, not the sequel). If you liked either of those two games, chances are good that you would also like Assault... As mentioned by Monsta Mack earlier the game does have a bunch of online achievements and even if the servers are running, I'd guess that they would be pretty empty. If achievement completion is important to you that might be a deal breaker I suppose.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Wonder what this means for Test Drive Unlimited 2 servers? I know they shut down part one.

Most of the games are pretty meh. Alone in the Dark doesn't have online and was pretty medicore.
Bulletwitch was so-so.
Chroicle's of riddick was probably their best game.[/QUOTE]The retail Ghostbusters game had a great campaign and mp was supposedly pretty fun, but glitchy cheves and noone plays now. Also, the servers for all other platforms were shutdown recently. The 360 version can't be far behind.

I'm kind of hoping for a Sale on Dead Space soon since 3 comes out in Feb. Someone stole my physical copy of the first game and I never grabbed the DLC for the second one.

[quote name='VaultBoy101']Even if it doesn't happen this week, it'll happen soon. Patience is the key.[/QUOTE]

Ya I know, I just have an itch to play this game again, before March rolls around.

Nice thing with Major Nelson releasing the information on what to expect for discounts, the main thing to look out for is what goes on discount on the Sales & Specials + app today. Also, now we will see if the Max Payne 3 season pass will get a discount, since it was removed from his posting (possibly because of the theory VaultBoy101 posted). So everyone is spared my outlandish predictions for Deal of the Week for one more week unless Major Nelson actually can provide us with another look into ... the future of sales .

This week I purchased all the discounted Sleeping Dogs DLC despite not owning the game yet. I know it is a game that I have a high chance of purchasing later, so it doesn't bother me at this point to have the DLC first. Besides, Sleeping Dogs is a sandbox which allows me to imagine playing another game (someone slapped together the video from the online edition's cinematics). I don't recall any Square-Enix complete editions of games with all DLC included; Just Cause 2, Hitman games, and Tomba Raiders at best gains a series collection at best (as bardockkun mentioned), so I'll take the discounted DLC when I can get it. However, there does appear to be a lot of DLC for Sleeping Dogs, so when I get to the game I hope the remainder of DLC gets discounts as well. Now it is just the waiting game for the disc to drop to a price that I will pounce on.

[quote name='Cleaner7']Thanks for the messages everyone! The crazy part is my completion percentage is just under 50% meaning I've played a shitload of games. I was in college when I got my 360 and rented a bunch of games through GameFly back in the day. There are many I haven't even gotten to.

I really hope we get a sale on the Dragon Age II DLC and Fallout NV DLC again before their sequels come out. I think one of the DAII packs never went on sale and I'm missing one FNV pack that I forgot during a previous sale.[/QUOTE]

Congratulations on your 100,000G benchmark! It sure makes me feel bad since I've been on my 360 for over 5 years and have yet to attain half the gamerscore you have. I see gamerscore as a function of playing many games, of which I lack the time I wish I could have for it. Fortunately, I only treat achievements as fun goals, but my lack of them does make it appear I do not play my games (partially true since my form of CAG-ness means hoarding of games in the backlog ^^). Believe me, I am trying hard to work through my backlog. [Also, I am with you for needing Bioware DLC (especially Dragon Age 2 and Mass Effect 2) to get discounts since I appear to be wrong that there would have been complete editions on the 360.]

With all the delisting action due to THQ and Atari going under alongside the vanishing act on some DLC like Project Gotham Racing 4's Premium Challenge Pack (I am nostalgic, that was one of the earlier Deal of the Weeks I had partaken in, down from 400MSP to 240MSP then). The server shutdowns of Halo 2 (PC) and EA titles like NBA Jam adds to this "last minute" feeling of some purchases now in order to get the achievements. I definitely don't have the time for the games now.

[quote name='BigPopov']so are there any Atari games in particular that are worth looking into picking up before they get delisted?[/QUOTE]

I will warn that my tastes in games are odd, and I have fun with what is usually deemed "crap games." For Atari games on the 360, I often pop in Qubed, I even bought the booster pack and Tokyo Club DLCs because I enjoy it quite a bit. Also, it was painless for me to get Bulletwitch DLC since they were low costing and I actually enjoyed my time playing the game (but I understand why others do not like it). Of course I felt The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena is a great value of a game from Atari since it includes a remastering of the original The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay which was great.

[quote name='ERROR SUCCESS']Someone talk me out of blade kitten.[/QUOTE]

If you enjoy games like Strider 1&2, Osman, and/or Run Saber, get those games! If you can't stand those are not on the 360, get those games on systems that have them, or else you will test your patience or delude yourself with "similar" games like Blade Kitten or Moon Diver and you should have gotten Strider 1&2, Osman, and/or Run Saber. Granted it's an Atari title I purchased on the 360, because it was discounted from its constant price reductions at the time. In its day, I think it was planned for multiple iterations (sorta like trilogy for Gears or Mass Effect, but ended out like Hydrophobia and Too Human) so when finished you know you had about 1/3 of a game but it felt like it was 1/3 stretched too long. Yes, I know what I say is harsh, but you did ask to be talked out of it ^^.

[quote name='Sath666']What's up with XBLA anyway? There were no new games last week and still no word what's coming tomorrow. :([/QUOTE]

With the amount of sales through the holidays, the DotW (and other Xbox sales) thread had all the action we can take. Typically we reserve the conversation on the thread on new releases for those weeks with poor to inadequate sales. On good news, I am very interested in The Cave which is due out for release this Wednesday. Double Fine does great work on XBLA, and I expect The Cave to have the charm their other games possess based upon the trailer. However, asking 1200MSP is a bit much from me at this time, so given my backlog and the chances of a discount in the future being quite possible (Sega is publishing, and so far almost all Double Fine games on the Xbox Marketplace got some form of special offer discount), I will wait.

Skulls of the Shogun is due out next week, I think. It doesn't interest me visually but if it ever goes on discount I will be interested in its asynchronous multiplayer gameplay capability, plus it is a strategy title so there may be some worth. It's not exactly something on my radar until it is 400MSP or so.

Well, through the last couple weeks there also weren't much in new releases on the Xbox Marketplaces. Already a price hike of Retro City Rampage along with it still being free-ish on a competing platform makes it less talk worthy on this thread (we'd rather encourage price reductions). I want to like Black Knight Sword, but the price makes me stay away from even the demo.

Past the holidays there wasn't much noise from Games on Demand either, but at least there is the gem of X-com: Enemy Unknown which I loved back in the day (UFO and original X-com, didn't play the Terror from the Deep or subsequent releases though). Also at least for me there was Rumble Roses XX which sadly doesn't have the cheesy "alternative lifestyle" hardcore action story of the original which was hilarious, but I can imagine if it sells well enough maybe the new adults only version will be available this side of the ocean. Also, new on Games on Demand, I have no clue about Greg Hastings Paintball 2, I didn't even know there was a 1, has anyone here played this game or even seen it in US retail stores?

I'm getting hyped about this now! Sure it will be asking much at 400MSP, but since I love the game and I have 400MSP from some searches, I'll bite instantly. Now I can enjoy playing the game with others! If this is released in the immediate future, it will make my week! Here's hoping.

Well, I'll be watching this thread for the news of deals today.

[quote name='Crono-00']Skulls of the Shogun is due out next week, I think. It doesn't interest me visually but if it ever goes on discount I will be interested in its asynchronous multiplayer gameplay capability, plus it is a strategy title so there may be some worth. It's not exactly something on my radar until it is 400MSP or so.
[/QUOTE]

Doesn't interest you visually? Ay de mi. Well, on top of the IMO lovely 2D artwork, Skulls also has terrific sound. The entire game has a very old school vibe while also flowing quickly and naturally like a modern game. What really got me excited for it though is the writing. Skulls is just really clever and funny, much like Earthbound on SNES. Its campaign is something to look forward to.

Here's me playing through the first level on Windows Phone (same campaign, same game). I think it does a good job of showcasing that cleverness (assuming you watch it on YouTube in full-screen so you can read the text).

[youtube]AQKgs-YT79A[/youtube]

[quote name='eastx']
[quote name='Crono-00']Skulls of the Shogun is due out next week, I think. It doesn't interest me visually but if it ever goes on discount I will be interested in its asynchronous multiplayer gameplay capability, plus it is a strategy title so there may be some worth. It's not exactly something on my radar until it is 400MSP or so.[/QUOTE]
Doesn't interest you visually? Ay de mi. Well, on top of the IMO lovely 2D artwork, Skulls also has terrific sound. The entire game has a very old school vibe while also flowing quickly and naturally like a modern game. What really got me excited for it though is the writing. Skulls is just really clever and funny, much like Earthbound on SNES. Its campaign is something to look forward to.[/QUOTE]

I'm in agreement with "eastx" ... what got me initially stoked was 17-Bit's designer/lead on the "Weekend Confirmed" podcast, and from his interview & background behind the game, it sounds like a superior MOBA experience compared to the LoL "been there done that" crowd, and very reminiscent in the innovations like "Total Annihilation" did to RTS wayyyyyy before anyone else. Have a listen ... http://www.shacknews.com/article/76852/weekend-confirmed-141-far-cry-3-skulls-of-the-shogun

Regarding "Blade Kitten", remember that the Metacritic score of "59" was when the game came out at 1200 MSP. Now that it's 400 MSP, read through most of the middle-of-the-pile reviews, and you'll find it's a competent platformer with more to offer via secret area discovery. Quite honestly, I'll take the Kitten over Mario any day, and not simply because of eye-candy ... but it helps. :D
-
CostumeChart.png

[quote name='chuckie88']By all reports Riddick is a good title, consistently reviewing well. The disc version has an enhanced version of the original Xbox title Escape from Butcher Bay and Assault on Dark Athena. I would assume that the digital version is the same but someone else may need to confirm this. [/QUOTE]

Anybody know if the Escape From Butcher Bay is included with the On Demand version?

Looks like I will have to get the Undergarden DLC before it's gone...and Bullet Witch? Man...it's one of those games that has 20 MSP add-ons and I own one of them haha maybe I will get the rest? xD

Just bought the Undergarden for 240 msp, at that price for a full game I felt I had to.
the dlc is 160 msp and you get 2 additional levels. Does this sound good for the price?

I'm still just astounded people are buying mostly mediocre (at best) titles, especially ones that had Atari not been going under then majority of you wouldn't take heed to any of them.

Plus Riddick is $7 used at Gamestop. There's no point in everyone panicing and freaking out and buying whatever since majority are out of print anyways as is.

[quote name='xbox_man']Just bought the Undergarden for 240 msp, at that price for a full game I felt I had to.
the dlc is 160 msp and you get 2 additional levels. Does this sound good for the price?[/QUOTE]
I grabbed them both. The DLC adds 50 gamerScore worth of Achievements, so you're getting 250 GS and all the game's content for just 400 MS Points. Not bad.

The Undergarden might not be an amazing game, but I enjoyed the demo a while back. And having Achievements for a game that people will no longer be able get is also appealing from a rarity standpoint.

[quote name='bardockkun']I'm still just astounded people are buying mostly mediocre (at best) titles, especially ones that had Atari not been going under then majority of you wouldn't take heed to any of them.[/QUOTE]

:roll:

[quote name='bardockkun']I'm still just astounded people are buying mostly mediocre (at best) titles, especially ones that had Atari not been going under then majority of you wouldn't take heed to any of them.[/quote]

I know, right??? With that said, I feel dirty for buying so many. :lol:

[quote name='bardockkun']Plus Riddick is $7 used at Gamestop. There's no point in everyone panicking and freaking out and buying whatever since majority are out of print anyways as is.[/QUOTE]

Agreed ... it's too easy to find this game on disc, even if it may be missing original case/manual. All the Atari disc-based games will continue to be 100% playable in single-player mode long after Atari is buried right next to the pile of E.T. cartridges.

Don't y'all remember when Hasbro bought all of Atari's assets back in the late 90's for only $5 MILLION DOLLARS?

I am surprised my silly walls of text get read. I typically try to place them towards the bottom of a page, at odd late hours of the night, make it easy to overlook, and yet, already some responses =P.

[quote name='eastx']Doesn't interest you visually? Ay de mi. Well, on top of the IMO lovely 2D artwork, Skulls also has terrific sound. The entire game has a very old school vibe while also flowing quickly and naturally like a modern game. What really got me excited for it though is the writing. Skulls is just really clever and funny, much like Earthbound on SNES. Its campaign is something to look forward to.

Here's me playing through the first level on Windows Phone (same campaign, same game). I think it does a good job of showcasing that cleverness (assuming you watch it on YouTube in full-screen so you can read the text).[/QUOTE]

Well, I had positive things to say about the game, I just made a comment on the visuals, which I understand the vector graphics are ideal for multiplatform play through smartphones and on the big screen, it just has that Flash game look to me that I'm not too fond of (but I can still love, like in Super Meat Boy). Also, I'm just a CAG looking for it to go low in price for me to register that I want it (remember, backlog plus high price makes it easier for me to wait). Also, I'm all about the youtube link abuse in my posts ^^. I do enjoy strategy, and if the writing for the game is as clever and funny as you say, it would make me want it a bit more.

[quote name='Cornelius']Regarding "Blade Kitten", remember that the Metacritic score of "59" was when the game came out at 1200 MSP. Now that it's 400 MSP, read through most of the middle-of-the-pile reviews, and you'll find it's a competent platformer with more to offer via secret area discovery. Quite honestly, I'll take the Kitten over Mario any day, and not simply because of eye-candy ... but it helps. :D
-
[IMAGE OMITTED, SEE ORIGINAL POST, TOO BIG FOR ME TO HANDLE >_

If anyone is playing Bulletwitch for achievements, go and hug a cactus. It's alot less painful and it's time better spent. Though I know some people agree with that action at just the mere thought of possibly playing it as well.

[quote name='bardockkun']If anyone is playing Bulletwitch for achievements, go and hug a cactus. It's alot less painful and it's time better spent. Though I know some people agree with that action at just the mere thought of possibly playing it as well.[/QUOTE]

Haha, yeah i remember that game. Last 1G achievement is the hardest. :D

From what i've read, it seems Atari is just filing for bankruptcy to help free them of debt from their overseas branch of the company (formerly known as Infogrames) so they can continue releasing digital releases in the future (for XBLA, PSN, and such)

Which makes me believe that if they do get delisted, it's possible for Atari to put them back up in the future. Whether they'll actually want to or not is a different story, but it seems the future doesn't look as bleak as it sounds for Atari.

Good reason to start playing it again now. :D

MP3 season pass worth it? MP seemed fun but i am to low leveled and no good perks unlocked really. I am not sure if worth grinding it.

Debating on a last minute pick up of the Sleeping Dogs DLC. Got the game on BF but haven't opened it yet so I have no idea if I'll even like it.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Great game. :D[/QUOTE]
Definitely. One of my favorites of this generation. Then again I was always a big fan of River City style of gameplay, but I love the music as well.

Been looking for a reason to pick up Blade Kitten for some time. Risk of a delisting is enough for me.

Did they ever actually release any dlc for it though? I knew of at least 2 costume packs in the works, as evidenced by the image posted further up in the thread. If it's out there, I want it!

[quote name='johnpap']Scratch & Match "Loser" Deals:

Space Invaders Extreme + DLC: 400 MSP + 120 MSP
Space Invaders IG: 400 MSP

All 50% off[/QUOTE]

Awesome! I think this is the first time Extreme has been on sale, I've been waiting for it for an age. Picked up and played Infinity Gene when it was on sale a couple of years ago, it's interesting and well worth 400MSP even if it is a bit bland looking (I know that's the point, to preserve the original Space Invaders feel).

Edit: The Space Invaders Extreme expansion is actually just a 108kb unlock key, so all the content was in the original game already, but it is harder to get annoyed with this sort of thing when you can get them both for 520MSP.

So now the obvious question, which space invaders game should I pick? Infinity is more recent right? Is either one "more fun"?

I might pick up Space Invaders Extreme+DLC. I didn't like Infinity Gene much on the iPhone, and don't expect it would be much better on Xbox, so I'll pass on that one.

[quote name='Cornelius']Quite honestly, I'll take the Kitten over Mario any day, and not simply because of eye-candy ... but it helps. :D[/QUOTE]

You can't possibly be serious...

[quote name='bardockkun']DotW is kinda sorta up. Only thing up is Red Dead deals, nothing else.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, with the removal of the MP3 stuff, it's a god-awful DotW.

[quote name='johnpap']Scratch & Match "Loser" Deals:

Space Invaders Extreme + DLC: 400 MSP + 120 MSP
Space Invaders IG: 400 MSP

All 50% off[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Never heard of Space Invaders Extreme, I'll download the demo and see how it is.

[quote name='bajingo']So now the obvious question, which space invaders game should I pick? Infinity is more recent right? Is either one "more fun"?[/QUOTE]

I really enjoyed Infinity Gene, which is the newer of the two. I thought the slowly evolving style of the levels was a really cool idea.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']MP3 season pass worth it? MP seemed fun but i am to low leveled and no good perks unlocked really. I am not sure if worth grinding it.[/QUOTE]

No idea if it's worth it, but I can tell you that it's not on sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back