XBL Deals|7/4 Only- Witcher2, OrangeBox, More | 7/5 Only-Hitman:Absolution $10, More | ME3: Omega | BL2 DLC (Gold) | FREE Defense Grid (Gold) | MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
Here is a list of all the current and upcoming Xbox Live Marketplace Sales for the USA. This includes the Deal of the Week, KINECT Central sale item(s), and any other 3rd-party sales or promotions. We have also included the upcoming Xbox Live Arcade releases in the 2nd post. Most sales are for one week. Feel free to post if you see anything not listed here.

Please note:

• All known sales and information on sales are in the OP. Major Nelson usually updates us with new sales information every other Tuesday. When offers are validated by Moderators, it will be added to the OP as time permits.
  • ALL OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE! No information within this thread can or should be construed as accurate (or still valid), therefore ...
  • Always verify Xbox Live Marketplace prices before your purchase!
  • Some sales are intended for GOLD MEMBERS ONLY, as noted within each section.
  • Spend wisely, have fun, and enjoy!

7/2 - 7/8 ... Borderlands DLC

7/9 - 7/15 ... Dishonored and Metal Gear Rising DLC and More

• Dishonored Games on Demand - Price Unknown
    DLC - The Knife of Dunwall - 400 MSP (50% off)
  • DLC - Dunwall City Trials - 200 MSP (50% off)
  • DLC - Void Walkers Arsenal - 160 MSP (50% off)

[*]Metal Gear Rising Revengeance DLC
  • Jetstream - 400 MSP (50% off)
  • Raiden Custom Body - 80 MSP (50% off)
  • Bladewolf  - 320 MSP (43% off)

[*]XBLA - Battle: Los Angeles - 400 MSP (50% off)

• Confirmed as future free games: Halo 3

Sales & Specials: Open to Everyone!
NOTE ... if the start & end dates are not well-defined, ACT FAST! since these
"sales" could end anytime. However, they may also be permanent markdowns.

Ultimate Game One Day Sales:

7/2 ... Day One:

7/3 ... Day Two:

7/4 ... Day Three:

7/5 ... Day Four: (will last through 7/7)

7/2 - 7/8 ... Ultimate Games Persistent Sales:

* =  Want to Buy Games On Demand Using Microsoft Points? [customspoiler="GonD with MSP"]
Often overlooked, GoD are by default displayed in dollars both on Xbox.com as well as on the console, but on the very-first confirmation screen of the download process is the option to use Microsoft Points in place of real-world currency.

Through the console, after first selecting to download a GoD you are greeted by a familiar gray confirmation screen that pops up displaying the size of the download as well as confirming the price. At the bottom of this gray pop-up is the instruction to press the "X button" in order to change the payment type to MSP. Pictured below with an arrow:
confirmation.jpg

On Xbox.com they've made it much more obvious, the confirmation "extra step" pop-up after clicking the download link displays a link that simply says "Use Microsoft Points" directly under the price in dollars at the top of the page.

The more you know....[/customspoiler]

Kinect Central sales

7/2 - ??? ... Unannounced Rocksmith DLC Markdowns

7/2 - ??? ... Other Unannounced Markdowns

7/2 - 7/8 ... Robocop and Fast and Furious Avatar Sale

• Please check the avatar store on your Xbox 360 for more information

7/9 - 7/15 ... Just Dance 4

• Price and content unknown

Monthly Marketplace Markdowns
Announced ... as confirmed on the Xbox 360's own dashboard, or corroborated from other sources (PSN, dev/pub, etc).

Unannounced ... from Xbox.com scrapes. *These may or may not be permanent, so judge accordingly.

Unannounced Price Drops for July:

* =  Want to Buy Games On Demand Using Microsoft Points? [customspoiler="GonD with MSP"]
Often overlooked, GoD are by default displayed in dollars both on Xbox.com as well as on the console, but on the very-first confirmation screen of the download process is the option to use Microsoft Points in place of real-world currency.

Through the console, after first selecting to download a GoD you are greeted by a familiar gray confirmation screen that pops up displaying the size of the download as well as confirming the price. At the bottom of this gray pop-up is the instruction to press the "X button" in order to change the payment type to MSP. Pictured below with an arrow:
confirmation.jpg

On Xbox.com they've made it much more obvious, the confirmation "extra step" pop-up after clicking the download link displays a link that simply says "Use Microsoft Points" directly under the price in dollars at the top of the page.

The more you know....[/customspoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tribalnoise']i am converting my games collection to digital so i decided to get the red dead redemption dlc. i just wish the games on demand version would go on sale for $15 or lower.[/QUOTE]

You missed this one last summer.

It was a $15 DotW in June. Otherwise, the cheapest it's been for GoD has been $20.

http://xbldb.com/offers/002-ca4

[quote name='nCogNeato']This may have been covered before, but I've always wondered what happens if you "win" a game you already own?

Do they send you a redeem code that you can at least sell/trade?[/QUOTE]

No, there is no code. What happens when you win is that there is a new game on the offers page. You buy it like you would any of the other games, but it's free.

I actually enjoyed Bulletwitch when I played it, but, I played it almost 5 years ago. Graphics have come a LONG way since then. The texture pop-ins are pretty awful, and the final boss fight takes nearly an hour. That said... it was one of the first 360 games I played, before I was completely spoiled by crisp HD graphics, and the game did have a certain charm to it.

[quote name='krapstain']No, there is no code. What happens when you win is that there is a new game on the offers page. You buy it like you would any of the other games, but it's free.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for answering.:)

So I just looked at my DLC backlog. I have DLC for 26 games I either have but not played or plan on buying. That makes me sad. :(

[quote name='cancerman1120']So I just looked at my DLC backlog. I have DLC for 26 games I either have but not played or plan on buying. That makes me sad. :([/QUOTE]

Why buy dlc for games you don't plan on buying? You know you have a problem when you do shit like that.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Why buy dlc for games you don't plan on buying? You know you have a problem when you do shit like that.[/QUOTE]

No I have it for games I do plan to buy. Like Darksiders 2.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']I read that completely wrong bro, my bad.[/QUOTE]

No worries. I could have written it better anyway.

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Soo Scott Pilgrim is an unfinished Game again :( and this Time the dlc has a Price that isn't a no brainer...will have to wait then...[/QUOTE]

I don't see the dlc listed on xbox.com

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Why buy dlc for games you don't plan on buying? You know you have a problem when you do shit like that.[/QUOTE]

very common problem around here, if they ever find the time to actually play the game they might not even like it enough to play the dlc

so much for "saving" money

[quote name='ooga']I don't see the dlc listed on xbox.com[/QUOTE]

That may be because I didn't say anything like that lol :)
Just the new achievements on TA and already heard the price will be 400 MSP so yeah...

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']That may be because I didn't say anything like that lol :)
Just the new achievements on TA and already heard the price will be 400 MSP so yeah...[/QUOTE]

Eh, if it adds online MP I'll buy it at that price regardless. Game has bit gathering digital dust since I bought it since it can't keep my attention playing alone for more than 5 minutes. No one to play it with locally.

400 is just too much... I will wait since I'm in no hurry. I just hope that this DLC has a feature to be able to pass the damn credits (15 minutes, no joke) just pressing a button.

Or you really can do it? I swear I couldn't and pressed every button.

[quote name='DJP519']I actually enjoyed Bulletwitch when I played it, but, I played it almost 5 years ago. Graphics have come a LONG way since then. The texture pop-ins are pretty awful, and the final boss fight takes nearly an hour. That said... it was one of the first 360 games I played, before I was completely spoiled by crisp HD graphics, and the game did have a certain charm to it.[/QUOTE]

Agreed I enjoyed it when I played it in 06 or 07. Dont remember exactly when but I do remember hell mode (or the hardest difficulty) only gave you a 1 pt gamerscore achievement haha. It was a enjoyable 1000 5 years ago.

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']That may be because I didn't say anything like that lol :)
Just the new achievements on TA and already heard the price will be 400 MSP so yeah...[/QUOTE]

That's like 3 day old news, don't bring it up that late, you're getting people's hopes up that it just came out or something.

I'm torn on Home Run Stars. It basically boils down to 2 things:

• Does the gameplay seem lacking and does it seem like there's a lack of content? Yes.
  • Is hitting home runs pretty much the coolest thing ever? Yes.
This is gonna be a tough decision.

[quote name='tylerh1701']I'm torn on Home Run Stars. It basically boils down to 2 things:

• Does the gameplay seem lacking and does it seem like there's a lack of content? Yes.
  • Is hitting home runs pretty much the coolest thing ever? Yes.
This is gonna be a tough decision.[/QUOTE]

Dude if you're struggling with the decision that much then just go ahead and pick it up.
It's sorta fun in multiplayer if you have someone to play against.

My two cents: if you have to convince yourself to buy it, you probably shouldn't buy it. Though there's something to be said about practicing what you preach, and I'm falling out of practice...

This is completely off topic but I thought I'd share it here since deals are meh this week, and I know you guys will appreciate it. I recently upgraded my parents to iphones. I got a bill that incorrectly had prorated charges for the old plans in addition to the expected prorated credits for it, and prorated charges for the new plan.

I called AT&T and I was not going to hang up until I had 70 dollars of upgrade fees and 70 dollars of double charges credited back (the old plan pro-rated). So 140. By the time I hung up, she had credited us not 140, but 250 dollars :p.

EDIT: back on topic: If I only get one of the two space invaders, which one should I get?

[quote name='ERROR SUCCESS']EDIT: back on topic: If I only get one of the two space invaders, which one should I get?[/QUOTE]

Someone earlier said that Infinity Gene is for Space Invaders what Championship Edition DX was for Pac-Man so, since I spent a good chunk of time enjoying the latter, choice for me was easy :)

So I picked up Space Invaders Extreme and love it. However, I also got the DLC through the Sales APP and I can't get it to show up in game. I've deleted and redownloaded the DLC through the APP, but it still won't show.

Any help would be awesome. Thanks!

I know it was mentioned in this thread, so I'm just putting this here, sorry if someone has already said it, but for anyone looking for Riddick on 360, check Gamestop. It was $6.99 when I was there earlier used, better than $15 on the marketplace

8 dollars... Gamestop... 8 dollars... Gamestop. The problem is that if I walked into gamestop to save eight dollars, I just know I would have to treat myself to at least eight dollars worth of food and/or alcohol to dull the pain. Which makes it a wash for me and gas makes it a bad deal. But I'm liking the gohastings coupon going on right now so I might just talk myself into three other games.

[quote name='Brainwave0']So I picked up Space Invaders Extreme and love it. However, I also got the DLC through the Sales APP and I can't get it to show up in game. I've deleted and redownloaded the DLC through the APP, but it still won't show.

Any help would be awesome. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Did you try re-downloading it through your Download History--instead of repeating the same cycle over again?

[quote name='ERROR SUCCESS']8 dollars... Gamestop... 8 dollars... Gamestop. The problem is that if I walked into gamestop to save eight dollars, I just know I would have to treat myself to at least eight dollars worth of food and/or alcohol to dull the pain. Which makes it a wash for me and gas makes it a bad deal. But I'm liking the gohastings coupon going on right now so I might just talk myself into three other games.[/QUOTE]

:lol: The trick is to never visit Gamestop while sober. Unless you get depressed when you're drunk, in which case you should never visit Gamestop.

Wow, this thread really slowed down. Good thing I'm here to post on Monday and ask what tomorrow's deals will be!

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']Wow, this thread really slowly down. Good thing I'm here to post on Monday and ask what tommrow's deals will be![/QUOTE]

Yeah after the huge holiday sales there hasn't been too much excitement round these parts. Hopefully that changes up in the next few weeks.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']Wow, this thread really slowly down. Good thing I'm here to post on Monday and ask what tommrow's deals will be![/QUOTE]

Haha. Thanks for reminding me it's Monday, I almost forgot.

And if anyone cares, xbldb.com picked up a probably price drop on SSX, it's 1600 MSP now. That is, if you didn't get it free a few days ago.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Haha. Thanks for reminding me it's Monday, I almost forgot.

And if anyone cares, xbldb.com picked up a probably price drop on SSX, it's 1600 MSP now. That is, if you didn't get it free a few days ago.[/QUOTE]

It was free?

[quote name='tylerh1701']^Yeah, very briefly on the Australian Marketplace. A few guys got in on it. I was a bit too late/bit too stupid to grab it before it was taken down.

The thread appears to have been delelted, but someone mentioned it on GameFAQs.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927749-xbox-360/65264371[/QUOTE]

Ahh ok

Yeah I wouldn't know how to get something off of the AUS story anyway! :lol:

On another note, I really wish the MW3 maps would go on sale again!

Oooh is it that time of the week again when we can get excited for the joys of a fresh sale unknown tomorrow? Not that this week was a bust, Space Invaders is my buy of the month. Already had IG, which I cannot recommend enough to people. I almost pulled the trigger a couple times on Extreme, so happy it finally saw a discount!

Here's hoping we see some more new discounts tomorrow. I would love it if it was for content I want, but I'm always happy to see something discounted for the first time regardless of my preference as there is surely someone waiting to buy.

[quote name='captpluto9465']Would love ME3 Omega and/or I Am Alive half off, but that's not going to happen anytime soon.[/QUOTE]

I keep holding out hope that the 2nd and 3rd DeathSpank games will finally see a price drop. Loved the first one, but 1200 points is a bit high. But I'll still keep checking every Tuesday, like I always do, for a 400 or 600 point price drop.

I was all ready to throw out a few excellent XBLIG Space Invader clones as alternatives to the genuine articles on sale in the sales app, but after seeing how different a game Space Invaders Infinity Gene is, I don't know if I should even bother... And it weren't for the baneful S&S app, I'd probably buy Infinity Gene (pending trial of course).

[quote name='tylerh1701']^I think they've both dropped to 600 before. I definitely own 2 and 3 on Xbox. It was a while ago though.[/QUOTE]

They have all been on sale, but it has been a while. Liked them all but I think 2 was probably the best though the first one was a close second.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']Wow, this thread really slowed down. Good thing I'm here to post on Monday and ask what tomorrow's deals will be![/QUOTE]

Slow postings, low attention, this is a perfect time for ... text wall! Without any indication at this time what will be offered for deals tomorrow, being left in the dark, it's a scary time. Let me illuminate myself from below my face, and give you some of my awful (and typically inaccurate) predictions for the deals we will see come Tuesday. You'll vomit with excitement, you'll puke with pleasure, you'll $#|+ with fear. Get excited, get disgusted, get pissed off. So, this past week was a Rockstar deal for Red Dead Redemption items, previous weeks involved Square-Enix, EA, and 2k; I forecast something from Zenimax/Bethesda, a large front of Oblivion DLC like Shivering Isles and Knights of Nine moving in, but not the houses and my little pony accessories. With the publisher factor, one would feel like the newer Rage DLC would be nice (at least for me), but at best maybe something from the Ultimate or Game of the Year editions of their Fallout games on the side. However, it has been a while since Risk: Factions came along to taunt us ^^.

[quote name='bajingo']So now the obvious question, which space invaders game should I pick? Infinity is more recent right? Is either one "more fun"?[/QUOTE]

Fortunately this past week of discounts was rescued by the Sales & Specials + app. I decided to pick up the Space Invaders content I did not have. While both XBLA titles were ports from their original formats, with Extreme coming from the DS and Infinity from iOS. Both originally had a viewable aspect that had more vertical space, but the games are still enjoyable on a monitor/TV.

I feel Space Invaders Extreme was quite fun played alongside my friends. We chose the more difficult stage route when possible, and somehow didn't get tired of hearing "super jackpot," blue laser is totally tits, and hate it when a UFO gets away from us. The game offers potential randomness in crazy remixing of classic Space Invaders and multiple mini bonus sections/segments. Also of note are the background visualizations by Jeff Minter. This game is probably the most I've ever complimented a Backbone Entertainment port, which isn't hard because I like it.

Space Invaders: Infinity Gene is more akin to a vertical scrolling shooting game (not quite danmaku bullet hell, but more the classic kind). I feel this game loses a bit due to the loss of touchscreen controls (the game was designed with that in mind), when originally I can manage to clear one wave from one side and with the speed of my finger across the screen, I can clear the other wave on the other; while the XBLA edition, the analog stick cannot move my ship across horizontally as fast, but in theory I gain precision from a control method I've worked on for years through a control pad. The game is themed around evolution, and it is reflected in the game starting off with classic single screen Space Invaders, and start to add to the game by allowing vertical movement of your ship, backgrounds going vector graphics, and adding colors as one goes along. The visuals a minimalistic but still engaging. As for the music, there was a spinoff rhythm game on iOS called Groove Coaster by the same team which share a similar visual style, functionally enjoyable by me as well.

I like them both, there's no losing if you choose one or the other. I went with both. However, Space Invaders: Infinity Gene had been offered on discount before, whereas I think this is the first time Space Invaders Extreme had been offered at a discount.

[quote name='bardockkun']If anyone is playing Bulletwitch for achievements, go and hug a cactus. It's alot less painful and it's time better spent. Though I know some people agree with that action at just the mere thought of possibly playing it as well.[/QUOTE]

When I fondle my cactus, I prefer to staple a copy of Bulletwitch to it beforehand. I'll let that image sink in first. Okay. Maybe I should have prefaced my prior comments on the discounted Space Invaders titles with how I know I have an odd taste for videogames. I honestly had fun with Bulletwitch, but that's how I am wired, maybe I just like "crap" games. Obviously I am a minority view for games, and when I offer my opinion, I'm just representing my own personal odd tastes. So, take what I had said about the Space Invaders games with a grain of salt.

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Soo Scott Pilgrim is an unfinished Game again :( and this Time the dlc has a Price that isn't a no brainer...will have to wait then...[/QUOTE]

I've been pining for the online multiplayer DLC when it was announced and desiring it when the game was released with no online play. I double dipped for the game and its first DLC on both platforms, on release, minimal discount (the competing platform had an offer for pre-purchase). Given that I have played the game quite a lot, more than most on Xbox Live when the game was released (probably others more now), this upcoming DLC I will not be a CAG about and purchase outright (twice!). Yes, the Paul Robertson pixel art and Anamanaguchi chiptunes really appeal to me, totally to my taste ^^.

[quote name='Barry Burton']very common problem around here, if they ever find the time to actually play the game they might not even like it enough to play the dlc

so much for "saving" money[/QUOTE]

Ever working on my backlog, and I finally will get to the Dead Space 2 Severed DLC which was offered at a discount practically about 1 year ago from today. I had purchased the DLC before I had the game, only when the price was Best Buy bargain bin ($10 or $15, I do not recall) did I get the game well after. I only got to this game just now because of recent EA server shutdowns (not this particular game, just the concept of server shutdowns from a company notorious for it) and its sequel due out for release in the near future (which is not on my radar, until plenty cheap, then I'd start considering). Just going through my Xbox hard drive, I still have a few titles' DLC which I purchased when they were on discount but I don't even have the disc yet (Splinter Cell: Conviction, Sleeping Dogs). I just see savings on videogame content as a means to use the same budget for more videogames, just trying to optimize my limited resources for maximum videogame playing.

[quote name='dark_inchworm']My two cents: if you have to convince yourself to buy it, you probably shouldn't buy it. Though there's something to be said about practicing what you preach, and I'm falling out of practice...[/QUOTE]

I try to do that as much as my willpower allows me. I've resisted Raskulls, Ilomilo, and World of Keflings despite all the reduced price offers they had. I actually regret passing up Unbound Saga for 160MSP, because that one day I happen to have some semblance of standards, and I would go back and hit myself across the head for passing on it for that low a price. However, regret works the other way around too, because I have purchased titles on discount and ended out not enjoying them (A Kingdom for Keflings, Castle Crashers, Deathspank 1-3, Gatling Gears, Toy Soldiers) as much, but comforted by the fact I didn't pay much for them. [Again, my odd tastes, I probably don't like stuff you guys like and like stuff people dislike. (and I actually purchased The Baconing because I already had the first two when they offered them on discount, may as well complete the series =P)] The call of discounts is strong, and they compel me ...

I need to know what will be on discount tomorrow, because the urge is great, even with a backlog ^^. Take a shot! At least this Wednesday, maybe I'll read about your thoughts on the XBLA Skulls of the Shogun because I'm too lazy to play the demo, and working on my backlog ^^. Or tell me if Special Forces: Team X from the week after is worth looking at.

EDIT: ooga, you can always ignore me ^^ ... madman typing on a forum ... or I can narrate to you, I don't sound like Morgan Freeman, but some have said I sound like generic movie trailer guy, just imagine "in a world, where anything is possible ... this winter, Deal of the Week"

Chrono-00-never change :) I like your "walls of text." That said, this quote made me laugh so hard, my wife came into the room wondering what the fuck I was laughing at.

[quote name='Crono-00'] You'll vomit with excitement, you'll puke with pleasure, you'll $#|+ with fear. Get excited, get disgusted, get pissed off.[/QUOTE]
Almost makes me wanna save this quote since it's so fucking hilarious

[quote name='Chrono Gear']They have all been on sale, but it has been a while. Liked them all but I think 2 was probably the best though the first one was a close second.[/QUOTE]

I enjoyed 1 a tiny bit more than 2. 3 was definitely the worst. I would have loved to see more innovation in that series.

[quote name='Sanges99']Did you try re-downloading it through your Download History--instead of repeating the same cycle over again?[quote name='Brainwave0']So I picked up Space Invaders Extreme and love it. However, I also got the DLC through the Sales APP and I can't get it to show up in game. I've deleted and redownloaded the DLC through the APP, but it still won't show. Any help would be awesome. Thanks![/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
Otherwise you may have to contact 1-800-4-MY-XBOX, and have them comp you the points so you can buy the DLC from your home country. FYI, you're hitting those "unique country" issues I explained at the bottom of the OP, and the DLC you've downloaded is assigned to a country not matching the XBLA game you got.

I See a picture of Ryu possibly from Street Fighter X Tekken on the Sales & Specials block in the browse games category. No deals as of me posting though.

^ I'll likely pass on any fighting game sales. Hopefully there's a decent Scratch & Match offer and the Toy Soldiers chain should be over this or next week.

I'm wanting Harmonix to do more marathon packs for Dance Central but have a feeling we won't see any. I want the newer track packs from DC2/3 since I started playing DC3 daily to burn calories. What a workout! It was my goal to work out on Kinect and the Xbox Rewards gave me that extra little incentive. I'm 7 days in and play 1-2 hrs a day. I did run my 360 overnight that first night to get an achievement and run up the hours for Xbox Rewards to hit 20 hours. I also have both Kinect Sports games and Your Shape Fitness Evolved if I want to mix it up. I want to get the Nike+ Kinect game once it's cheap.

DOTW

Mega man 9 - 640msp (was 800)
Mega man 10 - 640msp (was 800)
Dragon's Lair - 400msp (was 800)

Street Fighter x Tekken
Additional Characters Pack (12 Chars) - 1200msp (was 1600)
DLC Char Alternate Costume Complete Pack - 360msp (was 480)
DLC Char Swap Costume Complete Pack - 240msp (was 480)
SF/TK Alternate Costume Complete Pack - 1080msp (was 1440)
SF/TK Swap Costume Complete Pack - 720msp (was 1440)

EA Publisher Sale

Deathspank 1 - 600msp (was 1200)
Deathspank 2: ToV - 600msp (was 1200)
NBA Jam: On Fire Edition - 600msp (was 1200)
NFL Blitz - 600msp (was 1200)
Shank - 400msp (was 800)
Shank 2 - 400msp (was 800)
Warp - 400msp (was 800)

Dragon Age Origins - 800msp/10$ (was 1200/15$) US price
-Awakening - 1200msp (was 2400)
-Darkspawn Chronicles - 240msp (was 400)
-Golems of Amgarrak - 240msp (was 400)
-Leliana's Song - 400msp (was 560)
-Return to Ostagar - 240msp (was 400)
-Witch Hunt - 400msp (was 560)

Dragon Age 2 - 800msp/10$ (was 1600/20$) US price
-Exiled Prince - 400msp (was 560)
-Legacy - 400msp (was 800)
-Mark of the Assassin - 560msp (was 800)

Fight Night Champion - 800msp/10$ (was 1600/20$) US price
Madden NFL 13 - 3200msp/40$ (was 4800/60$) US price
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 - 1600msp/20$ (was 3200/40$) US price
-11 Course Pack - 1600msp (was 3200)

Kingdoms of Amalur
-Dead Kel - 400msp (was 800)
-Teeth of Naros - 400msp (was 800)

Need for Speed: Most Wanted
-Ultimate Speed pack - 400msp (was 800)

Mass Effect 3
-From Ashes - 560msp (was 800)

Battlefield 3
-Co-op Weapon shortcut - 200msp (was 400)
-Kit Shortcut bundle - 2000msp (was 3600)
-Premium - 3200msp (was 4000)
-Ultimate Shortcut bundle - 2000msp (was 3200)
-Vehicle Shortcut bundle - 800msp (was 1440)

SSX 1200msp/15$ (was 2400/30$)
--Mt. Eddie and Classic Character pack - 320msp (was 640)

Sales & Specials+

Forza 4
1966 MG MGB GT - 120msp (was 240)
Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale - 120msp (was 240)
Disc 2: Autovista Car pack - 400msp (was 800)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back