XBL DotW & Sales 2012 | 5/1 BF3 DLC (DotW) | More

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddjoey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Here is a list of all the current and upcoming Xbox Live Marketplace Sales for the US*. This includes the Deal of the Week, Family Plan Sale Item, and any other sales or promotions. I have also included the upcoming Xbox Live Arcade releases. Most sales are for one week.* Please feel free to PM or post if you see anything not listed here. Please note: ALL ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE! and some sales are for GOLD MEMBERS ONLY*. Have fun and enjoy.
(*unless otherwise noted)

All known sales and information on sales are in the OP. If some information on here is wrong or missing please shoot me a PM so I can adjust the OP!

[IMG-L=6565]17018[/IMG-L]
Xbox Live Deal of the Week:

[quote name='reddjoey']This thread is growing a bit too big so we need a new one.

Please move the DOTW discussion here.
[/QUOTE]

GOLD MEMBERS ONLY
48 Hours Gold trials and free Gold weekends won't get you the sale price.

5/1 - Battlefield 3

DLC:
-Back to Karkland - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic (83)

5/8 - Tom Clancy's Sale

DLC:

Endwar
-Escalation Expansion Pack - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
-Chapter 2 - 300 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

GRAW 2
-Co-op Collection - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look
-Co-op Collection 2 - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

Splinter Cell Conviction
-Deniable Ops: Insurgency - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

H.A.W.X.
-Air Supremacy - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

H.A.W.X. 2
-All in One Pack - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

Games on Demand:
-Splinter Cell Chaos Theory - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

-Splinter Cell Conviction Co-op Outfit (Male/Female) - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb

Family Gold Pack Deal:

5/1 - Nin2-Jump

XBLA:
-Nin2-Jump - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off -xbldb - Metacritic (??) - Quick Look

Misc Sales:

Xbox Sales & Specials Page

?????? - Pets GOLD MEMBERS ONLY
-Cat (Pet) - 160 Microsoft Points - 33% off
-Pug Dog (Pet) - 160 Microsoft Points - 33% off

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='eastx']I believe the camera will be fixed with a patch... It sounded likely from my conversation with the devs.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like they released broken game, similar to Hydrophobia and devs will fix it later? fuck them.

3 minutes demo was horrible + the game got some ''bad-ass'' meta score 46.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/bloodforge/critic-reviews

For the same price you can buy Trials Evo, which is one of the best 360 titles...

btw According to PlayXBLA Joy Ride Turbo will cost 800 points. I doubt someone will be still interested after this news lol.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Does it matter that it's an adventure game? I use inverted camera controls for just about any game that has the option. I really know nothing at all about the game, I just know that camera issues have ruined more than a few games for me (Blue Dragon and Beyond Good & Evil off the top of my head).[/QUOTE]

Agreed, BH&E HD's camera is absolutely atrocious!

[quote name='Sath666']Sounds like they released broken game, similar to Hydrophobia and devs will fix it later? fuck them.

3 minutes demo was horrible + the game got some ''bad-ass'' meta score 46.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/bloodforge/critic-reviews

For the same price you can buy Trials Evo, which is one of the best 360 titles...[/QUOTE]

Bloodforge is not broken. They just tried something with the camera that a lot of people ended up not liking. Are you suggesting they'd be better off not listening to user feedback and patching it?

[quote name='chuckie88']Wow, that it is quite a bit different. Assuming that the settings weren't adjusted on the game, console, or monitor anyways. I was already happy with the cheaper price through PSN but if this is true, there really is no reason to go with XBL if you have both options. Maybe T.Tales is a major SONY stock holder...;)

As for inverting controls, in the rare case they are inverted and can't be changed I'll pass,
but that never really happens so I'm usually ok.[/QUOTE]
It's the exact same TV playing the exact same game at the same time, so there's no difference on my end besides the XBLA version actually being at max brightness on the in-game settings from my first playthrough. This is the XBLA version that's the problem.

Edit: I don't know why people are talking about The Walking Dead's camera, as you have no real direct control of the camera. The right stick just moves the cursor around the screen to highlight objects that you can interact with.

It's sad to hear the news on Awesomenauts, been waiting a long time to play it. Does anyone still think the game will be released on Wednesday?

[quote name='eastx']Bloodforge is not broken. They just tried something with the camera that a lot of people ended up not liking. Are you suggesting they'd be better off not listening to user feedback and patching it?[/QUOTE]

I'm suggesting people to look for other games instead. Tons of better stuff on xbla, that you don't need to wait xx months to be fixed. :)

Even with the patching camera problems, this game still have unsatisfying combat and your character feels like a paper. Meh.

edit: According to x360a, Bloodforge has few unobtainable achievements. Broken game in all fronts.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']It's the exact same TV playing the exact same game at the same time, so there's no difference on my end besides the XBLA version actually being at max brightness on the in-game settings from my first playthrough. This is the XBLA version that's the problem.

Edit: I don't know why people are talking about The Walking Dead's camera, as you have no real direct control of the camera. The right stick just moves the cursor around the screen to highlight objects that you can interact with.[/QUOTE]
Even with the brightness settings maxed out huh? A good part of that first episode took place in dark environments too. It would be frustrating to not be able to click on something in an adventure game simply because you couldn't see it. This strengthens my belief that T.Tales owns stock in SONY!:lol:

Although I don't share the sentiments of those that prefer inverted controls I understand them. I SUCK when using inverted controls in any game, especially in flight simulation scenarios. My brain just can't accept that up is down and down is up in an inverted scheme.

[quote name='chuckie88']Even with the brightness settings maxed out huh? A good part of that first episode took place in dark environments too. It would be frustrating to not be able to click on something in an adventure game simply because you couldn't see it. This strengthens my belief that T.Tales owns stock in SONY!:lol:

Although I don't share the sentiments of those that prefer inverted controls I understand them. I SUCK when using inverted controls in any game, especially in flight simulation scenarios. My brain just can't accept that up is down and down is up in an inverted scheme.[/QUOTE]
You can click on them, but some things will be too dark to see what you're looking at.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']You can click on them, but some things will be too dark to see what you're looking at.[/QUOTE]

My TV is super dark and I can't change the setting so thanks for the warning!

[quote name='tylerh1701']Agreed, BH&E HD's camera is absolutely atrocious![/QUOTE]

It wasn't really that bad. It did not adversely impact my enjoyment of the game one iota.....now the damn shufflepuck game is a different story. :cry:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']It's almost pitch black in the night/forest scenes even with the brightness turned all the way up, which is a huge problem that ruins the atmosphere of the game. I didn't have any issues with the PS3 version, so this is only an issue with the XBLA version.[/QUOTE]

Weird. All I can say is I had no troubles with the 360 version at all. (I got a plasma, which is more capable of dark levels than LED/LCD... Not sure if that would help or hurt in this case..)

Did you adjust the brightness levels on your TV or inside the game? (Not that it matters in the long run since you've already gotten it.)

Edit: Oops. Missed your last post. (sorry for the above suggestions.)

[quote name='eastx']But this is the first I'm hearing about a brightness problem. Is it affecting other people?[/QUOTE]

Honestly, no one has complained about it on the Tell Tale's forum so it seems to be very isolated if you ask me...[quote name='FriskyTanuki']If you're fine with playing them on the PS3, that version is perfectly fine and you can save $5 with the season sub.[/QUOTE]

Only if you buy points at cost... I was actually able to save money by buying it on the 360... :D

Anyhow, I just got done playing it and thought the game was really well done... Though people looking for a Zombie game in the likes of L4D then they should go play L4D.

[quote name='INMATEofARKHAM']Weird. All I can say is I had no troubles with the 360 version at all. (I got a plasma, which is more capable of dark levels than LED/LCD... Not sure if that would help or hurt in this case..)

Did you adjust the brightness levels on your TV or inside the game? (Not that it matters in the long run since you've already gotten it.)[/QUOTE]
As I said earlier, the XBLA pictures are with the in-game brightness settings at max, which didn't really look any different than it did before. Since the PSN version looks much better on the same TV, it's not an issue with my TV or else I would've seen it on both versions.

Thanks eastx for the tips, I made an HK account and bought some points. I don't see any DLC for Bullet Soul though. Perhaps they pulled it? Going to wait on the 6th card I need to buy that until I figure out where it is on the marketplace (if it exists).

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Thanks eastx for the tips, I made an HK account and bought some points. I don't see any DLC for Bullet Soul though. Perhaps they pulled it? Going to wait on the 6th card I need to buy that until I figure out where it is on the marketplace (if it exists).[/QUOTE]

You're welcome. :) Did you look for the DLC while signed in to your HK account? You definitely won't see it from a US account. If all else fails, try using a Japanese account, which definitely works.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']As I said earlier, the XBLA pictures are with the in-game brightness settings at max, which didn't really look any different than it did before. Since the PSN version looks much better on the same TV, it's not an issue with my TV or else I would've seen it on both versions.[/QUOTE]

Not necessarily but it doesn't much matter. :)

[quote name='eastx']You're welcome. :) Did you look for the DLC while signed in to your HK account? You definitely won't see it from a US account. If all else fails, try using a Japanese account, which definitely works.[/QUOTE]

Hah, It says Virtual On Force is not available from your current location. Gues I'm out that $20. At least Bullet Soul worked. I was afraid this might get screwed up somehow. Weird that it let me buy the DLCs but not the game itself. :(

Unless I can look at Japan's website from an HK account I think I'm SoL.

Edit: Just looked at the Japan website and VOF isn't even listed. Confused much.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Hah, It says Virtual On Force is not available from your current location. Gues I'm out that $20. At least Bullet Soul worked. I was afraid this might get screwed up somehow. Weird that it let me buy the DLCs but not the game itself. :(

Unless I can look at Japan's website from an HK account I think I'm SoL.

Edit: Just looked at the Japan website and VOF isn't even listed. Confused much.[/QUOTE]

You're viewing this link: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-HK/Product/Virtual-On-Force/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8025345084c

from your HK account? When you sign in on the console with that account, everything appears in Taiwanese, right? Did you try purchasing the game from both your console and PC?

In the Japanese Marketplace, I think Virtual On Force is called Cyber Troopers Virtual On Force.

Frisky's TV is a Sony Fanboy. I distinctly remember that daytime forest scene being nice & sunny and bright when I played it on the 360

On a related note: after my ps+ expires do i lose my free games?

Is there any truth to being able to use paypal to purchase GoD from different regions? Anyone try that?

Also, using my Taiwan account I see Bullet Soul as 2000 msp and VO: Force as 1680 msp. Is the HK price different?

Edit: Ok, made a HK account and prices were different. But it tells me I am unable to purchase the Bullet Soul DLC (which only seems to appear in the Japanese marketplace).

Edit 2: After trying for a while, I cannot get the purchase to go through using paypal. I don't even really want the games that bad, was just curious if it would work.

Chrono - try this:

http://ns2.x360a.org/forum/showthread.php?p=5028318

was just looking at my japan account and there is this spring sale thing on the dash. it says 4/26 - 5/30.
both dead island dlc items are 50% off which makes them 400 and 560 msp.
that is all that is listed. dont know if it will update over coming weeks or not.

also dont know if dlc bought on a japan account would work on a different region gamertag or game.

[quote name='plus1zero']Meh, finally picked up NBA Jam. Loved the game on genesis, had 710 points, I figured it was worth picking up on sale.[/QUOTE]

Just wanted to put this back out there since there's one day left on it.

NBA Jam: OFE is a really great game. I purchased it at full price some months ago and still play it regularly, it's easily the best Jam game that's ever been released, and IMO the best sports game on the Arcade. They even update the rosters regularly (so that guys like Jeremy Lin who weren't originally available get put into the game).

Get it. You won't regret it. Even if you don't play multiplayer (which I don't) you'll get just gobs of hours of gameplay out of it.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']As I said earlier, the XBLA pictures are with the in-game brightness settings at max, which didn't really look any different than it did before. Since the PSN version looks much better on the same TV, it's not an issue with my TV or else I would've seen it on both versions.[/QUOTE]

It's your TV.

[quote name='infamy']It's your TV.[/QUOTE]

It could be something to do with the cabling, perhaps? If it were me I would try swapping the PS3's hdmi cable with the Xbox 360's and see what the results are. Maybe the the Xbox's hdmi cable or port it's plugged into in the TV is having problems? Or it could be that the channel (ie - hdmi 1, 2, 3, etc) that the PS3 uses is configured differently than the one the Xbox 360 uses. Either way, if you use the cabling you use for the PS3 and swap it to your Xbox 360 (not moving the port the cable is plugged into on the TV, just moving the other end from the PS3 to the Xbox 360) it would go a long way to ruling a TV or cable problem out.

The next thing after that would be looking into what you Xbox video settings are (under Settings in the Xbox dashboard).

Anyway, not saying it's the TV or not the TV, just some general troubleshooting tips.

[quote name='eastx']You're viewing this link: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-HK/Product/Virtual-On-Force/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8025345084c

from your HK account? When you sign in on the console with that account, everything appears in Taiwanese, right? Did you try purchasing the game from both your console and PC?

In the Japanese Marketplace, I think Virtual On Force is called Cyber Troopers Virtual On Force.[/QUOTE]

Yea I tried from that link and from my xbox. Still won't let me purchase it. The text seems to be mostly Taiwanese. I've tried from the xbox.com/zh-HK site as well and nothing. :(

[quote name='gunstar808']Is there any truth to being able to use paypal to purchase GoD from different regions? Anyone try that?

Also, using my Taiwan account I see Bullet Soul as 2000 msp and VO: Force as 1680 msp. Is the HK price different?

Edit: Ok, made a HK account and prices were different. But it tells me I am unable to purchase the Bullet Soul DLC (which only seems to appear in the Japanese marketplace).

Edit 2: After trying for a while, I cannot get the purchase to go through using paypal. I don't even really want the games that bad, was just curious if it would work.

Chrono - try this:

http://ns2.x360a.org/forum/showthread.php?p=5028318[/QUOTE]

Tried that as well with no luck. I found Bullet Soul in the Japanese market and it looks like you are right it's there but not in the HK one. Bummer.

Found Virutal On in the Japanese marketplace. There doesn't appear to be a download link for the game itself, just the DLC. Perhaps they pulled it? That might explain why I can't download it from the HK marketplace as well?

All Games from the Family Game Night dropped to 400..maybe finally permanent price cut on these? (Still not possible for me to finish this, because of Scrabble *sigh*)

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']All Games from the Family Game Night dropped to 400..maybe finally permanent price cut on these? (Still not possible for me to finish this, because of Scrabble *sigh*)[/QUOTE]

I hope that's not this weeks sale !! :cold:

[quote name='Alien Spider']It could be something to do with the cabling, perhaps? If it were me I would try swapping the PS3's hdmi cable with the Xbox 360's and see what the results are. Maybe the the Xbox's hdmi cable or port it's plugged into in the TV is having problems? Or it could be that the channel (ie - hdmi 1, 2, 3, etc) that the PS3 uses is configured differently than the one the Xbox 360 uses. Either way, if you use the cabling you use for the PS3 and swap it to your Xbox 360 (not moving the port the cable is plugged into on the TV, just moving the other end from the PS3 to the Xbox 360) it would go a long way to ruling a TV or cable problem out.

The next thing after that would be looking into what you Xbox video settings are (under Settings in the Xbox dashboard).

Anyway, not saying it's the TV or not the TV, just some general troubleshooting tips.[/QUOTE]

This is just what I was going to also recommend. Often newer TVs allow for different configurations for each input. I would check out the input that your ps3 uses, and compare the picture settings once you flip the tv over to the input you use for your 360. And just like Alien spider did, you could unplug your HDMI cable from your ps3 and then plug it into your 360 for comparison. It really does sound like it settings somewhere that may be different. Hope you are able to get it figured out Frisky.

[quote name='infamy']It's your TV.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Alien Spider']It could be something to do with the cabling, perhaps? If it were me I would try swapping the PS3's hdmi cable with the Xbox 360's and see what the results are. Maybe the the Xbox's hdmi cable or port it's plugged into in the TV is having problems? Or it could be that the channel (ie - hdmi 1, 2, 3, etc) that the PS3 uses is configured differently than the one the Xbox 360 uses. Either way, if you use the cabling you use for the PS3 and swap it to your Xbox 360 (not moving the port the cable is plugged into on the TV, just moving the other end from the PS3 to the Xbox 360) it would go a long way to ruling a TV or cable problem out.

Anyway, not saying it's the TV or not the TV, just some general troubleshooting tips.[/QUOTE]
So you guys can't handle that one game is bad and want me to try all of these other things to prove that it's not the game? They're both the same Monoprice HDMI cables that has worked perfectly fine for every other Xbox 360 game I've played with them. I guess the Xbox 360 HDMI cable has an anti-The Walking Dead feature.

Just to add to that, the driving scene looks pretty much the same on both, but the XBLA turns into that dark third picture I posted once those cutscenes are over. It's a bug that happens right around there that breaks the game.

Edit: I humored you guys and switched the HDMI cables. It's exactly the same as before, which isn't surprising since they're good HDMI cables that continue work well. I switched HDMI ports and it was still the same. Please continue giving me suggestions so I can prove to you that it's the game and not the TV, the cables, the system, or the person that is the issue.
[quote name='Kerig']Frisky's TV is a Sony Fanboy. I distinctly remember that daytime forest scene being nice & sunny and bright when I played it on the 360[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I sabotaged my copy of the XBLA version to make the PSN version look better.
[quote name='ChicoChanqlueta']My TV is super dark and I can't change the setting so thanks for the warning![/QUOTE]
There's no guarantee, so just try out the demo to see if it's the same for you.

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']All Games from the Family Game Night dropped to 400..maybe finally permanent price cut on these? (Still not possible for me to finish this, because of Scrabble *sigh*)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='benjamouth']I hope that's not this weeks sale !! :cold:[/QUOTE]

It's not labeled as Gold Exclusive, so I don't think these are sales or DotW, and are probably just price drops. Hopefully they are, like Antarael said, FINALLY! These games were begging to be dropped in price, they've been on sale enough (plus 400 points is where they should have been priced to begin with).

Also, I believe that the servers are being pulled on these games very soon, which may also help to explain why their prices are being dropped.

theyre just trying to help frisky, youre being kind of a jerk, and the tv being a fanboy im pretty sure was laced with sarcasm. others chime in and say theirs looks fine, so maybe just MAYBE it is your tv (the 360 version looks fine on my tv). Can you handle that?

I am thinking of picking up NBA JAM solely on the cries of awesomeness from this thread. i didnt love the demo, but i like having at least 1 kind of game genre in my arcade collection, so this would be my 1 sport one. Think im gonna have to pull the trigger...

I added 1300 Bing points to an HK account, and it's not letting me buy VF either. I get a "This transaction cannot be completed at this time, please try again later" message when trying to buy it on the PC, and it says that it's not available from my current location when I buy it on the 360. Do I need to learn to proxy for this?

[quote name='bajingo']theyre just trying to help frisky, youre being kind of a jerk, and the tv being a fanboy im pretty sure was laced with sarcasm. others chime in and say theirs looks fine, so maybe just MAYBE it is your tv (the 360 version looks fine on my tv). Can you handle that?

I am thinking of picking up NBA JAM solely on the cries of awesomeness from this thread. i didnt love the demo, but i like having at least 1 kind of game genre in my arcade collection, so this would be my 1 sport one. Think im gonna have to pull the trigger...[/QUOTE]
Yeah, because it's great being called a fanboy for pointing out this legitimate issue. The thing is that there were two people telling me that it was my TV with no attempt to help before a third popped up to finally give some details, which comes off as snarkiness to me and usually calls for snarkiness in return.

I appreciate that some people want to help, but it's absolutely not my TV that's causing the issue for this one game. I'm not stupid enough to post this stuff if I really thought it was the cause of a simple setting somewhere on my end that could be fixed. I can humor the suggestions, but I'm sure that it won't change anything because The Walking Dead is bugged. It may not be 100%, but I know that at least a few people have also run into it. I've sent an email to Telltale PR hoping to find out more about this issue since it drastically affects the enjoyment of their game for some people.

Can anyone comment on the NBA Jam game play compared to the NBA 2K series? I have 2K11 and haven't really played it much because it felt too complicated with all of the controller combos. Or maybe I just played it on days when I didn't want to spare the brain juice. Is NBA Jam pretty much the same?

[quote name='bajingo']theyre just trying to help frisky, youre being kind of a jerk, and the tv being a fanboy im pretty sure was laced with sarcasm. others chime in and say theirs looks fine, so maybe just MAYBE it is your tv (the 360 version looks fine on my tv). Can you handle that?

I am thinking of picking up NBA JAM solely on the cries of awesomeness from this thread. i didnt love the demo, but i like having at least 1 kind of game genre in my arcade collection, so this would be my 1 sport one. Think im gonna have to pull the trigger...[/QUOTE]

Ya, this version of NBA Jam is really awesome. $10 is a steal for it. There were some mentions of it crashing on the new slim 360s though, so maybe Google that a little bit if you have a slim.

[quote name='Palinn']Can anyone comment on the NBA Jam game play compared to the NBA 2K series? I have 2K11 and haven't really played it much because it felt too complicated with all of the controller combos. Or maybe I just played it on days when I didn't want to spare the brain juice. Is NBA Jam pretty much the same?[/QUOTE]

No, NBA Jam is very arcady. Very simplistic controls.

[quote name='Palinn']Can anyone comment on the NBA Jam game play compared to the NBA 2K series? I have 2K11 and haven't really played it much because it felt too complicated with all of the controller combos. Or maybe I just played it on days when I didn't want to spare the brain juice. Is NBA Jam pretty much the same?[/QUOTE]

I just picked up 2K11 yesterday from Best Buy and played a little bit. NBA Jam is much much much simpler. 2K11 almost feels like a fighting came with all the advanced controls and combo options. NBA Jam doesn't have any of that.

Thanks for the feedback ooga and tylerh. I might have to pick it up then. It would be nice to have a sports game that didn't royally kick my butt every game.

[quote name='Palinn']Thanks for the feedback ooga and tylerh. I might have to pick it up then. It would be nice to have a sports game that didn't royally kick my butt every game.[/QUOTE]

In that case I recommend buying a NES and a copy of Tecmo Super Bowl. Bo Jackson is your man. :)

[quote name='louiedog']In that case I recommend buying a NES and a copy of Tecmo Super Bowl. Bo Jackson is your man. :)[/QUOTE]
:lol::rofl:He sure is! :lol::rofl:
I was also thinking of picking it (NBA Jam OFE) up due to the near universal praise in this thread.

[quote name='Palinn']Thanks for the feedback ooga and tylerh. I might have to pick it up then. It would be nice to have a sports game that didn't royally kick my butt every game.[/QUOTE]

i played the demo and was frustratingly bad at it... im sure you just need to get used to the layout and controls, but it turned me off from a purchase real quick. leave it to a sale and the CAG voices to convince me to get it anyway.

[quote name='wEEman33']NBA Jam is great...

...until it corrupts your save file for no reason...

...3 different times![/QUOTE]

has this happened recently, post patch (im assuming theres been at least 1 patch)?

i fucking love how games today that are busted can get fixed (usually) through the internet, bring it on skynet-ill be your slave.

[quote name='chuckie88']If it's true that NBA JAM: OFE only has problems on the slim 360 then I won't have a problem as I'm still rockin' a nice fat white one.[/QUOTE]

good, everyone knows its girth not length that counts.

[quote name='bajingo']is force vastly different from ontario tanegrams or whatever the US one is called?[/QUOTE]
Supposedly, yes. Force was made slower to accommodate four players, while VOOT was made for super-fast one-on-one duels.

As an aside, I was finally able to purchase Force. I tried setting up an HK VPN on my PC, and then it let me buy it no problem. It's downloading to my 360 with no trouble now, even though that's not on the VPN. Either way, it's a good application of Bing points, I'd say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back