XMen Legends II: Co-Op

[quote name='Trakan']Kado's avatar wins. I don't know why he has a pic of Gambit anyway. I'm Gambit. He's Wolverine.

Woo! This is better than Mardi Gras![/QUOTE]

If that's the case, where's YOUR avatar of Gambit?

[quote name='zewone']Seriously. Gambit tells it like it is. Kado why do you have a Gambit avi?[/QUOTE]

Where's your Magneto avatar? Douche. We playing tonight? I should be home from work around 10 PM central.

[quote name='Arikado']
Where's your Magneto avatar? Douche. We playing tonight? I should be home from work around 10 PM central.[/QUOTE]
We'll play tonight if you aren't too sleepy or need hot wings. I'm going to have an Xmen avi it's going to be Magneto to show who I play as, not Toad or some other random mutant I never play with.

Can anyone here run this at 720p widescreen? Id be up for some co-op sometime in the next few days, but dont want to make the game look all craptacular after playing it for 15 hours in 720p hotness.

Yeah, I can. But it barely makes a difference between 720p and any other setup, it's just a pain to constantly switch your settings back and forth between 720 and w/e you need to get in a room.

Has anyone besides Trak, Zew, Kado, and myself play with 4 people online yet? When we do 2 or 3 its fine but oce there is 4 of us there is some lag and the game crashes sometimes. If anyone else has this problem please post and thanks.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Give me 30 minutes, gotta finish this poker tourney I'm playing.[/QUOTE]

Shit. I might have to leave in a few minutes.

If I'm not on in thirty minutes, then I left. :/

Hopefully, otherwise, we can play tomorrow or something.

[quote name='Brak']Shit. I might have to leave in a few minutes.

If I'm not on in thirty minutes, then I left. :/

Hopefully, otherwise, we can play tomorrow or something.[/QUOTE]

Its no big deal, I think its high time to organize shit in my room anyways. I'll possibly be on sometime in the afternoon.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Has anyone besides Trak, Zew, Kado, and myself play with 4 people online yet? When we do 2 or 3 its fine but oce there is 4 of us there is some lag and the game crashes sometimes. If anyone else has this problem please post and thanks.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I have played with 4 people and, if it ever lagged, it was just after skipping a mission briefing or cinematic or something (and it was only for maybe a couple seconds)...any other time it was just fine. Before we opened that room up though, we all went to the dashboard and had the exact same settings. Maybe that has something to do with it, or maybe our connections just flow smoothly together and y'all's dont.

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']Yeah, I can. But it barely makes a difference between 720p and any other setup, it's just a pain to constantly switch your settings back and forth between 720 and w/e you need to get in a room.[/QUOTE]
Are you serious? I mean it's playable at thelower settings but it does make a big difference, to me anyway.

I played a few games with 4 people and the game never lagged really bad/crashed for me.Only noticable difference is that there's a 1 second delay when you press a button and it happens on screen.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Has anyone besides Trak, Zew, Kado, and myself play with 4 people online yet? When we do 2 or 3 its fine but oce there is 4 of us there is some lag and the game crashes sometimes. If anyone else has this problem please post and thanks.[/QUOTE]

Pimp, you have a megabit problem. It's your connection that makes us lag.

[quote name='Trakan']Pimp, you have a megabit problem. It's your connection that makes us lag.[/QUOTE]

No I really don't think so. Like I said me and Zew did 2 player and it worked awesome and when me, jake and zew played 3's it worked awesome. Just when it's four's it doesn't seem to work to well.

[quote name='Santurio']Are you serious? I mean it's playable at thelower settings but it does make a big difference, to me anyway.[/QUOTE]

The only difference I can really tell is a drop in sharpness, and when I play with regular people I have to switch from wide to normal screen where it stretches my screen around.

Oh, and nice avatar pimp

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']The only difference I can really tell is a drop in sharpness, and when I play with regular people I have to switch from wide to normal screen where it stretches my screen around.

Oh, and nice avatar pimp[/QUOTE]

I notice a lot of detail enhancement and the trees and statues really stand out to me as well as each individual character. Like I said it's playable at the normal settings but it just looks great at 720.

I also wanted to thank you for inviting me to your game last night I just couldn't make it. I had a room going with a bunch of friends on Ghos Recon. I would still like to play with you guys just let me know when.

How's the game holding up for those that have had it for a while now? Getting a bit stale or still pretty fun? And is the online community still pretty decent? Dropped to $35 at Fry's and I'm really tempted to get it now.

I still play it a lot, but it seems like I can only get a game goin with Scorch..no one else ever hops on with us. It is still easily one of the best Co-Op games around and I imagine after a while of playing Far Cry and Battlefield and any new shooter coming out soon, that it would still be fun to come back to XMen every weekend and play with some CAGs. I don't really know about the regular online community, though. I haven't even touched Optimatch.

It's not getting stale. It's actually more fun now because your characters kick ass. That is, if you're going to play with a team of 3 or 4 people. Otherwise, it's not so fun.

[quote name='ph33r m3']49ers vs Cards in Mexico. 49ers are going to the superbowl.[/QUOTE]
I could only hope so..it's been a while.

[quote name='swetooth9']i'm getting it next week...but yea, seems like it's a pretty fun game[/QUOTE]
K, we shall play next week then. I'll add you to my list when you get it.

Any other takers??

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']Any other takers??[/QUOTE]

I'd be down for it, but it would have to be between 4-9 CT (for the next few weeks, crazy Indiana and half of a year CT, half ET). So if anyone is down for playing during those hours, I am good to go, most days. Just let me know.

[quote name='craven_fiend']I'd be down for it, but it would have to be between 4-9 CT (for the next few weeks, crazy Indiana and half of a year CT, half ET). So if anyone is down for playing during those hours, I am good to go, most days. Just let me know.[/QUOTE]

This Friday..5-9 CT..I'm there.

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']This Friday..5-9 CT..I'm there.[/QUOTE]

Should be able to do a 5-7/8 on Friday, before I go out for the evening. Sounds good. Now we need 2 more to have a Xmen party.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Should be able to do a 5-7/8 on Friday, before I go out for the evening. Sounds good. Now we need 2 more to have a Xmen party.[/QUOTE]

Yes, we need AT LEAST one more. Hopefully Scorch can hop in as well, which leaves us with one more spot.

I am so behind, I jsut picked up this game today and wanted to hope online and co op with some CAG's

My setup

HD TV, HD pack cables, and widscreen

Yeah I just got some of my characters over level 90 (I've beaten this game at least 3 times now) and I'm still goin for more. I need help though from someone this week just to do 3 Danger Room missions with me because the retarded AI teammates I have cannot seem to help enough. This will only take about 15 minutes (if that long) but I really need Professor X, so can anyone help a brother out? After that I'd be more than glad to go through some of the story. I call Deadpool though.

if i unlock a character (ex: deadpool) in one save, will it be available in the other saves too? like if i beat one game in one save, then make a new save, will deadpool be available from the start in the new file?

[quote name='swetooth9']if i unlock a character (ex: deadpool) in one save, will it be available in the other saves too? like if i beat one game in one save, then make a new save, will deadpool be available from the start in the new file?[/QUOTE]

That's how it's worked for me with both online and offline, so yeah. When you unlock Deadpool it actually asks you if you wanna save your "character options" to the hard drive.

I just got the game. I'm still working on finishing the first one though, LOL. The storyline doesn't continue from the first game, does it? If not, I'll gladly crack open the box and play some online co-op with you guys.

I should probably lie and say the story doesn't continue from the first game so that I'll have someone to co-op with..but yeah, it does. It really isn't that big a deal if you haven't finished the first one but it's probably better that you do. Unless you get the sudden urge to play your new game, of course. Whenever you want to start, just pass the word to me cuz I'm itching to play it online.

Alright, thanks for the info. I'm about halfway through the first game, and I'll try to finish it as quickly as possible.... but between all those new games and the World Series, I don't know if I can do it.

I'm sure we have at least one other game we both own that we could play together, though. Send me a friend request at MattYoung if you want to.

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']I should probably lie and say the story doesn't continue from the first game so that I'll have someone to co-op with..but yeah, it does. It really isn't that big a deal if you haven't finished the first one but it's probably better that you do. Unless you get the sudden urge to play your new game, of course. Whenever you want to start, just pass the word to me cuz I'm itching to play it online.[/QUOTE]

the one time i send you a party invite to xmen, you decline :p

[quote name='swetooth9']the one time i send you a party invite to xmen, you decline :p[/QUOTE]

Yeah man sorry about that. Me and Scorch had an awesome Far Cry room goin.

Although I'm being distracted by various games and other things, I just beat Sabretooth and Avalanche on thefirst game, and I'm trying to get the game finished so I can play with 3 of you guys on legends II co-op. I'll have all day tomorrow to try to complete the game if I so choose.

[quote name='Matt Young']Although I'm being distracted by various games and other things, I just beat Sabretooth and Avalanche on thefirst game, and I'm trying to get the game finished so I can play with 3 of you guys on legends II co-op. I'll have all day tomorrow to try to complete the game if I so choose.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you should be near to finishing that game. Hopefully we can get some XMen II going soon cuz I haven't played it in a couple weeks.

bread's done
Back