XMen Legends II: Co-Op

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']Yeah, you should be near to finishing that game. Hopefully we can get some XMen II going soon cuz I haven't played it in a couple weeks.[/QUOTE]

yea....i call bishop :p

Would anyone be interested in starting from the beginning tonight? I just got the game and was looking for a couple people to play with tonight around 10:15-10:20 cent time. Please let me know as I'd really like to take this game to Live with co-op play!

[quote name='FrankySox']Would anyone be interested in starting from the beginning tonight? I just got the game and was looking for a couple people to play with tonight around 10:15-10:20 cent time. Please let me know as I'd really like to take this game to Live with co-op play![/QUOTE]

i will be able to do it friday night or mostly any night on the weekends, not tonight though...

[quote name='swetooth9']i will be able to do it friday night or mostly any night on the weekends, not tonight though...[/QUOTE]
Allright well I might hit you up tomorrow because I have nothing going on this weekend and really want to start playing this!

EDIT: I'm pretty positive your allready on my Friend List, so I'll look for you Friday!

[quote name='FrankySox']Allright well I might hit you up tomorrow because I have nothing going on this weekend and really want to start playing this!

EDIT: I'm pretty positive your allready on my Friend List, so I'll look for you Friday![/QUOTE]

just give me an IM when you want to play (i usually always leave AIM on unless i'm burning a CD or if i go to bed)

AIM = chrisPdonuts

[quote name='arsenalgear']Anyone have the PSP version and wanna do online coop? There are never any servers up...[/QUOTE]
You should probably try posting this in the PSP forums!

Ok, it's Friday night, I know you guys want to do some XMen Legends II tonight..right, right?? If anyone wants to play online tonight then speak up. I'll be on from 6:30pm - 12/1 am (central).

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']Ok, it's Friday night, I know you guys want to do some XMen Legends II tonight..right, right?? If anyone wants to play online tonight then speak up. I'll be on from 6:30pm - 12/1 am (central).[/QUOTE]

yea, i want to tonight :) i actually just kinda want to start over...i want you to be the unofficial "leader" if that's okay with everyone else since you've beaten it like 17 times and i feel like getting every little item that's important to character customization ;) by the "end" i'm gonna use the save that we made and customize my chars the way i want them :D

Gah, I can't beat the second fight with that spiky shouldered bitch, Marrow, since she keeps getting resurrectedand there's not enough time to take out the damn Morlock healers. Thus, my X-Men Legends 1 game remains unbeaten.

[quote name='swetooth9']yea, i want to tonight :) i actually just kinda want to start over...i want you to be the unofficial "leader" if that's okay with everyone else since you've beaten it like 17 times and i feel like getting every little item that's important to character customization ;) by the "end" i'm gonna use the save that we made and customize my chars the way i want them :D[/QUOTE]

Gimme a time to set up the room and I'll be there. Oh, and do you want me to have my like Level 80-90+ guys on there or start completely from scratch?

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']Gimme a time to set up the room and I'll be there. Oh, and do you want me to have my like Level 80-90+ guys on there or start completely from scratch?[/QUOTE]

scratch sounds good

[quote name='swetooth9']scratch sounds good[/QUOTE]

I am going to play Burnout: Revenge for a while (till about 9:30) but after then it's all Xmen for me.

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']I am going to play Burnout: Revenge for a while (till about 9:30) but after then it's all Xmen for me.[/QUOTE]

we probably have different tv resolutions or whatever (i have standard) b/c it says i cant join your game b/c of that...

[quote name='FrankySox']Does anyone want to start from scratch?[/QUOTE]

we did last night...you can join me, x, and maybe scorch tonight (we havent gone that far)

you werent on last night so...we started it...

[quote name='swetooth9']we did last night...you can join me, x, and maybe scorch tonight (we havent gone that far)

you werent on last night so...we started it...[/QUOTE]
Yeah sorry I kinda had a party, when you going to start tonight?

I may bust this game out again this evening and throughout the week, especially if I can wake my ass up earlier than an hour before work.

[quote name='Brak']I'm debating whether or not to sell my copy. ;o[/QUOTE]

Go with the not, especially if we can get a group of 4 to play this. That'd be pretty damn sweet.

Any interest in starting a new game tonight around 10:30 central time?

EDIT: or somewhere close to the start? I haven't played this game at all yet, and am itching to try it out!

[quote name='FrankySox']Any interest in starting a new game tonight around 10:30 central time?

EDIT: or somewhere close to the start? I haven't played this game at all yet, and am itching to try it out![/QUOTE]\

i can do friday...not any other time this week though besides friday and the weekend..

I'm in the same boat as you, Franky, but I want to beat the first game, well, first. If I could figure out how to beat fucking Marrow the second time when she has all the healers, I could probably polish off the remainder of the game by night's end.

bread's done
Back