You Down with OTT (Yeah you know me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Rocko']It's not as good, at all, when watched chronologically, IMO.[/QUOTE]

That's what I was always afraid of.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Reading that just gave me a shallow imprint of depression. :0[
Why, flowery, why?[/QUOTE]

Except for very few exceptions I hate everything about this society/world.

But, this gives me melancholy happiness tonight:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOuDST1uF20

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Too many damn spiders in my garage.[/QUOTE]

One time, my neighbor squashed a pregnant spider in her garage and countless of little baby spiders came pouring out shortly after... Which is f_cking weird to me because spiders lay eggs?

[quote name='thekeybladewars']One time, my neighbor squashed a pregnant spider in her garage and countless of little baby spiders came pouring out shortly after... Which is f_cking weird to me because spiders lay eggs?[/QUOTE]
That has happened to me twice. One of those times was in my house. Wtf.

One of the perks of living in NY is that the spiders stay relatively small and harmless. I'm just sick of sticking my head in their webs whenever I try to do anything in my garage. I fracking hate spiderwebs.

Yikes, Rocko. I would just die.

I live beside a large field of empty lots and every time they cut the grass or it rains, the bugs and spiders come pouring in.

This is how I've always imagined Texas.

Mars_surface_Viking.jpg

[quote name='Temporaryscars']This is how I've always imagined Texas.

Mars_surface_Viking.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I've seen pictures of TX. I think you're not too far off... :lol:

Holly shit.

Judging by Facebook, I think seanr might know my cousin.

That might not be as "holly shit" as I originally said. But still, if true, weird.

Me, too.

But, I see your point. Texas can be desert dry, but it is also huge, therefore diverse. Parts of the west Texas are Rocky, the other parts are desert. The Valley is flat and dry, not desert-like though. It snows in north Texas. Creeks, rivers, oaks and hills loom out of central Texas, hence the common name for central Texas, "Hill Country." Aaaand I've never visited the east, so I couldn't tell you what it looks like there.

[quote name='prmononoke']Holly shit.

That might not be as "holly shit" as I originally said. But still, if true, weird.[/QUOTE]

Sean is a horrible person and you should never meet him.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Test out that shotgun with a couple phonebooks in your basement?[/QUOTE]

Too big of a boom. I can only do that with my .22 subsonic rounds.

[quote name='thekeybladewars'] Aaaand I've never visited the east, so I couldn't tell you what it looks like there.

[/QUOTE]

Trees, hills, trees, more trees, hills, some trees and some hills sprinkled with post industrial wasteland cities.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Temp, how much did your most expensive gun cost you, and which one was it?[/QUOTE]

My most expensive gun would be my Kel-Tec SU-16 .223 carbine.

P1000268.jpg

Cost me $600 used including extra magazines, a bipod and a few other accessories. It's the most expensive so far, but it won't be the most expensive I ever buy. I plan on building my own AR-15 which will probably cost around $1000 and I'll probably buy an M1 Garand which will cost me around $800.

Also, once I go in for my pistol permit interview, get fingerprinted, get my picture taken and once all that paperwork gets approved, I'll probably buy a Colt 1911 which will cost around $800 as well.

Yeah, I like it. It folds in half so its good to take with me when I go hiking. I carry it around in a tennis bag.

Downside is that the ammo is expensive at about 35 cents a round. I have magazines that hold 30 rounds, so right there, in one magazine, you've blown a little over $10.

I went to war with the spiders. Cleaned most of them out. I left a few though so they can eat other bugs. Guess I'll just have to try to control the population.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Sean is a horrible person and you should never meet him.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure that I had any intent to do this.

I tried to play some MW2 last night and it was god damn annoying. I played against a team of people running around with shields and thumpers with danger close, commando and flashbangs. Ugh.

[quote name='prmononoke']Holly shit.

That might not be as "holly shit" as I originally said. But still, if true, weird.[/QUOTE]

Who?

[quote name='lordwow']I tried to play some MW2 last night and it was god damn annoying. I played against a team of people running around with shields and thumpers with danger close, commando and flashbangs. Ugh.[/QUOTE]

I'd kill for that. Usually it's One Man Army grenade launchers for me.

I hope you can smoke marijuana cigarettes in Black Ops!

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']yeah, actually.

does anyone have a t-mobile phone?[/QUOTE]

Can you use an AT&T Blackberry on TMobile? It's not the best, but it will work until you get a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back