You OTT to drink more Kool-Aid... ohhhhhhhhhh yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Is there a "santa-hat-ify my avatar" thread again this year?[/quote]

Yeah. I'm not doing any this year, though. I'm having a friend make mine. :D

hahaha, I knew what I was typing when I typed it. I was just describing the pizza. Red Barron's, good stuff.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']I burned my finger on the oven while cooking a pizza about a half hour ago. Are we....brothers!?[/quote]gotta use oven mitts son.

get?

*EDIT*

fuckING SLOW-ASS INTARWEB. lionhart, you're using too much bandwidth doing stoopid "work at home" bullshit!

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']hey, there's pleanty of college kids and assorted stoners who "make" frozen pizza by tearing open the box and *maybe* peeling back the plastic, if they're feeling adventurous.[/quote]
Those tend to not survive past college.

It's called evolution.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']DCfox's av looks brooding and angsty. Maybe sort of emo, like roufles (i was going for roofles, but wanted to keep the rou...). Where'd he go?

Your avatar has this look of... disgust. Damn high society type.[/quote]
You mean Roufuss? Emo was totally not the look I was going for. Maybe it's time for a change. :whistle2:k

[quote name='dcfox']You mean Roufuss? Emo was totally not the look I was going for. Maybe it's time for a change. :whistle2:k[/quote]
Who is that?

[quote name='shrike4242']Those tend to not survive past college.

It's called evolution.[/quote]

unfortunately, that's not true enough.

[quote name='dcfox']You mean Roufuss? Emo was totally not the look I was going for. Maybe it's time for a change. :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

You can't ditch Vincent! It's inhumane!

[quote name='Moxio']You can't ditch Vincent! It's inhumane![/quote]

That's not Vincent. :/

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']lionhart's response: (and I quote) "your mom"[/quote]

... I thought I left that crap behind in high school. ;_;

[quote name='Hex']I thought I left that crap behind in high school. ;_;[/quote]

that phrase is totally, thoroughly abused in this household.

[quote name='Hex']That's not Vincent. :/

... I thought I left that crap behind in high school. ;_;[/QUOTE]

Um, dcfox's avatar is definitely Vincent.

[quote name='Moxio']Um, dcfox's avatar is definitely Vincent.[/quote]

I guess I can kind of see that now that you point it out. I think I like his current av better than the other av he was using for a bit.

[quote name='Hex']Shrike, I saw that FailGET, don't try to hide it. :lol:[/quote]
Prove it. :D

And trust me, I could have every GET going, if I really wanted to. ;)

[quote name='shrike4242']Prove it. :D

And trust me, I could have every GET going, if I really wanted to. ;)[/quote]

You said something like "I suppose this is for the get". AND IT WAS LIKE THE 462nd POST. :rofl:

... Questionable MOTTerating, eh? ;)

[quote name='shrike4242']Prove it. :D

And trust me, I could have every GET going, if I really wanted to. ;)[/quote]

Besides, if I posted the screenshot of it, you'd just delete that.

Damn Pre-Emptive Shrikes...

[quote name='DT778']rub his face in it?[/quote]

uhhh i highly doubt that, or putting peanut butter on it, would get him to stop. i might just be a blonde, but i have a feeling those would both make things worse.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']I guess I can kind of see that now that you point it out. I think I like his current av better than the other av he was using for a bit.[/quote]
My other one? This was my first one:

This the one I was using most recently (other than my current one)

[quote name='Hex']Besides, if I posted the screenshot of it, you'd just delete that.

Damn Pre-Emptive Shrikes...[/quote]

Freakin moderators drunk on their own powers. :whistle2:#;)

[quote name='Hex']Besides, if I posted the screenshot of it, you'd just delete that.

Damn Pre-Emptive Shrikes...[/quote] Retroactive problem, isn't it?

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Freakin moderators drunk on their own powers. :whistle2:#;)[/quote] That's the mass bannings. :D

Oh, Hex? GET, you horsey fucker! :D

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Freakin moderators drunk on their own powers. :whistle2:#;)[/quote]

like just like our dog... drunk on his own... stuff.

[quote name='dcfox']My other one? This was my first one:

[/quote]

Looks very Castlevania-ish. Like Sympony of the Night or something else from that same concept artist.

Didn't you have one with a blond guy at a desk?

[quote name='6669']I party just broke out at my house :whistle2:([/quote]

Kegger?

OH MAN, THOSE TRUTH COMMERCIALS WITH THE GUY SINGING THROUGH THE ELCTRONIC VOICE BOX. THOSE ARE SO CLEVER.

:(

Who has next OTT?

6669's Suprise PartOTT?
:D

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']I think that would get him to lick it constantly.[/quote]
The peanut butter would attract other dogs that would in turn lick it for him. Now do you have a problem with his dong be licked in general or just him doing the licking?

[quote name='Hex']Kegger?

OH MAN, THOSE TRUTH COMMERCIALS WITH THE GUY SINGING THROUGH THE ELCTRONIC VOICE BOX. THOSE ARE SO CLEVER.

:(

Who has next OTT?

6669's Suprise PartOTT?
:D[/QUOTE]
Or "A Party Just Broke OTT At My House"

[quote name='Maklershed']suggestion for next thread:

"I'm nOTT a good speler"[/quote]

Was that a thinly veiled comment about 6669's grammatical error?

[quote name='6669']I party just broke out at my house :whistle2:([/QUOTE]Has your mom busted in and said, "what's that noise?" yet?

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Looks very Castlevania-ish. Like Sympony of the Night or something else from that same concept artist.

Didn't you have one with a blond guy at a desk?[/quote]
Aria of Sorrow, I believe.

And I can't believe you didn't like Kid!! That blonde guy was Kid from Yakitate Japan. All around awesome character.

[quote name='dcfox']The peanut butter would attract other dogs that would in turn lick it for him. Now do you have a problem with his dong be licked in general or just him doing the licking?[/quote]

correct me if i'm wrong lionhart, but the problem lies in having to clean up the floor, among other things, afterwards.

[quote name='mr ryles']brown and pink poke-a-dOTT panties?[/QUOTE]
:lol:

[quote name='Hex']Much better. DO EET. :D[/QUOTE]
Ok, by the time I'm done, this one will be over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back