You OTT to drink more Kool-Aid... ohhhhhhhhhh yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent seen the Venture Brothers series but I've heard a lot of good things. Perhaps now is the time to get it since it's $8.99. I can watch it right after I finish watching Beavis and Butthead vol 3 for $5.99 :)

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']dude, i didnt think you were the type to buy a baby jesus butt plug, but hey, whatever floats your boat.[/QUOTE]
Lol thats exactly what I thought at first.

Night all. Futurama followed by bed.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']dude, i didnt think you were the type to buy a baby jesus butt plug, but hey, whatever floats your boat.[/quote]

... Say what? :lol:

[quote name='Hex']Horsie like.

Damn, woman stole my GET. D:

Cheater. ;)[/quote]

this comes from the horse who got like 3 straight GETs.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']dude, i didnt think you were the type to buy a baby jesus butt plug, but hey, whatever floats your boat.[/quote]oh shit you got me :applause:. hahaha.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']this comes from the horse who got like 3 straight GETs.[/quote]

Well yeah. I gotta spring for as many GETs as I can. :/

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']Get?[/quote]

[quote name='Hex']Horsie like.

Damn, woman stole my GET. D:

Cheater. ;)[/quote]
What does this all mean?

[quote name='Hex']... Say what? :lol:[/quote]

when you google "baby jesus" and click "i'm feeling lucky" you get an adult store with baby jesus replica butt pluggs. DT778 needs to crop his quotes better to narrow the topic he's responding to ;).

[quote name='dcfox']What does this all mean?[/quote]

GTFO, n00b. ;)

A GET is when you're the first poster at the top of the page. Consecutive GETs results in bonus points.

[quote name='dcfox']What does this all mean?[/quote]
I'm not exactly sure, ask tiph. i just know i stole it lol

but i believe it has to do with being the first poster on a new page, if you're going by 50 posts per page.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']when you google "baby jesus" and click "i'm feeling lucky" you get an adult store with baby jesus replica butt pluggs. DT778 needs to crop his quotes better to narrow the topic he's responding to ;).[/quote]

Oh Jesus. :roll: :lol:

[quote name='Maklershed']I havent seen the Venture Brothers series but I've heard a lot of good things. Perhaps now is the time to get it since it's $8.99. I can watch it right after I finish watching Beavis and Butthead vol 3 for $5.99 :)[/quote]me neither. I usually have it on in the backround while im on the computer but I dont think I've actually paid attention to any of the episodes. I also picked up Mission Hill which is the shits. I already have a dvd that I made from downloaded episodes but I told myself I would buy the series once I found it under 20. You got your BB set already? I ordered all 3, hopefully they get here in the next couple of days.

"Jesus Christ"

Mrslave.jpg

[quote name='Hex']GTFO, n00b. ;)

A GET is when you're the first poster at the top of the page. Consecutive GETs results in bonus points.[/quote]

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']I'm not exactly sure, ask tiph. i just know i stole it lol

but i believe it has to do with being the first poster on a new page, if you're going by 50 posts per page.[/quote]
See I wasn't the only one who didn't know what it was.

Oh Hex ... were you the one that mentioned the Windows Vista Inspirat brico packs from the "post your desktop thread"? If so, do you know how to expand out the windows along the toolbar from the bottom right as opposed to having them compact? If not .. carry on as you probably have no idea what I'm talking about.

[quote name='Hex']GTFO, n00b. ;)

A GET is when you're the first poster at the top of the page. Consecutive GETs results in bonus points.[/quote]

But apparently in Tiph's world, a page consists of 50 posts.

I still dunno WTF is up with THAT.

[quote name='shrike4242']Icfbiastetratc.[/quote]

Oh fuck. Now we're done. The old bastard is speaking in gibberish. :lol:

(or in tongues. take your pick...)

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']But apparently in Tiph's world, a page consists of 50 posts.

I still dunno WTF is up with THAT.[/quote]

... You're telling me people DON'T USE the 50-post per page limit? Wtf is wrong with you? D:

[quote name='Hex']Cheethith Khritht![/quote]

great, the old man is speaking in gibberish and now the horse is lisping. wonderful.

[quote name='Hex']... You're telling me people DON'T USE the 50-post per page limit? Wtf is wrong with you? D:[/quote]

I'm old. I'm lazy. I take the damn defaults.

It's pretty freakin' rad having a mini-vacation. But it's pretty freakin' lame that this is how I'm spending it. I just don't even have the will to play a video game right now.

[quote name='Hex']... You're telling me people DON'T USE the 50-post per page limit? Wtf is wrong with you? D:[/QUOTE]

20 for me. 50 is just too much scrolling.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']I'm old. I'm lazy. I take the damn defaults.[/quote]
Same here. But apparently Tip is too cool for us now.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']great, the old man is speaking in gibberish and now the horse is lisping. wonderful.[/quote]

Of courth, thilly gooth. :D

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']I'm old. I'm lazy. I take the damn defaults.[/quote]

Why anyone would want to sift through that many pages of OTT because he's lazy seems pretty contradictory. ;)

[quote name='dcfox']Same here. But apparently Tip is too cool for us now.[/quote]

I could have told you that. LOOK AT MY AVATAR. That nonchalant look is more rad than your anime one will ever be. ;)

[quote name='Hex']Of courth, thilly gooth. :D[/quote]

i knew you were a furry, i didn't think you were a homosexual furry.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']the curiosity has me.... i give. wtf shrike?[/quote]

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Oh fuck. Now we're done. The old bastard is speaking in gibberish. :lol:

(or in tongues. take your pick...)[/quote]
It is:

I can't fucking believe I actually spent the entire time reading all that crap.

[quote name='Hex']Why anyone would want to sift through that many pages of OTT because he's lazy seems pretty contradictory. ;)[/quote]
Pfft. You assume I'm sifting through it all? FINRATS.

[quote name='shrike4242']It is: I can't fucking believe I actually spent the entire time reading all that crap.[/quote]

isn't that your job, mr. mod?;)

[quote name='shrike4242']It is:

I can't fucking believe I actually spent the entire time reading all that crap.[/quote]

You're too old to be speaking Sneaky. ;)

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']i knew you were a furry, i didn't think you were a homosexual furry.[/quote]

No, not gay although it's fun as fuck to mess with people and make 'em think you're a flamer. :D

[quote name='Moxio']20 for me. 50 is just too much scrolling.[/QUOTE]
But with 20 posts you have to change pages too often.

[quote name='Hex']I could have told you that. LOOK AT MY AVATAR. That nonchalant look is more rad than your anime one will ever be. ;)[/quote]
DCfox's av looks brooding and angsty. Maybe sort of emo, like roufles (i was going for roofles, but wanted to keep the rou...). Where'd he go?

Your avatar has this look of... disgust. Damn high society type.

[quote name='DT778']boo. i burned my mouth on the frozen pizza i just made.[/quote]

uhhh, how do you burn your mouth on FROZEN PIZZA?

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart'] Maybe sort of emo, like roufles.[/quote]

do roufles have ridges?.... mmmm chips and dip *drool*

brb - going to the fridge for a snack.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']DCfox's av looks brooding and angsty. Maybe sort of emo, like roufles. Where'd he go?

Your avatar has this look of... disgust. Damn high society type.[/quote]

:(

Although my caption on the full picture was "I'm sorry, you said something?" :D So you're probably right.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']uhhh, how do you burn your mouth on FROZEN PIZZA?[/quote]

Freezer burn? *rimshot*

[quote name='DT778']boo. i burned my mouth on the frozen pizza i just made.[/QUOTE]

I burned my finger on the oven while cooking a pizza about a half hour ago. Are we....brothers!?

[quote name='zewone']The ironing is delicious.[/quote]

hey, there's pleanty of college kids and assorted stoners who "make" frozen pizza by tearing open the box and *maybe* peeling back the plastic, if they're feeling adventurous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back