You OTT to drink more Kool-Aid... ohhhhhhhhhh yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
fucking hell, in a city that never gets snow, 2 inches drags this place to a fucking HALT. Took me forever just to get a small part of the distance to school, and then turn around to get home. It is not fucking safe. Seriously, no one can drive in snow here, they think that when your tires don't grip, the only solution is to accelerate more.

[quote name='Brak']I feel that you shouldn't get involved in an intimate relationship until you are emotionally mature enough to handle it. Totally able to cope with your feelings, and your sexuality. Without guilt, inhibition or phoniness -- but with love, tenderness and honesty.[/QUOTE]
Can you recommend any music to listen to while making love to my old lady?

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']fucking hell, in a city that never gets snow, 2 inches drags this place to a fucking HALT. Took me forever just to get a small part of the distance to school, and then turn around to get home. It is not fucking safe. Seriously, no one can drive in snow here, they think that when your tires don't grip, the only solution is to accelerate more.[/QUOTE]
You mean to tell me there are two pedals for a reason?

I am out of the loop, I don't know what Scobie is talking about, but I can make an educated guess.

I have not named the kitten yet. She's tiny and grey. I dunno what to call her.

[quote name='zewone']Can you recommend any music to listen to while making love to my old lady?[/QUOTE]

Barry White ftw

[quote name='zewone']Can you recommend any music to listen to while making love to my old lady?[/QUOTE]
No, but it's important for you to put some baby powder in your shoes to keep them fresh and clean and smellin' good.

[quote name='karsh']I'll give you that, the first season's final twist was the best twist ever for the show. However, I still think the whole thing with Logan was still a great storyline, especially considering it's carrying over into this year with Logan and his wife coming back.

As for
Wayne being president, I'll give you that it's a little out there, but I suppose he prolly would have the sympathy of the country considering what happened to his brother. It'd take a LOT of clever campaigning, but I'm sure there's someway they'll make it make sense.
[/QUOTE]

For me, its just as implausible as a jetliner landing on a freeway in WAY too short of a landing distance. People having sympathy for someone only goes so far, they wouldn't vote someone into the most powerful office with no political experience simply because they feel sorry for him.

As far as Jack getting off that cargo plane, and everything else I've heard about his return, all I can say is here we go again. Every other season we start out with "oh Jack's a man with a tortured past, will he recover to save the world?" Then on the other season's its "Jack's overcome his difficulties and finally found happiness, will it last?"

[quote name='Strell']I am out of the loop, I don't know what Scobie is talking about, but I can make an educated guess.

I have not named the kitten yet. She's tiny and grey. I dunno what to call her.[/QUOTE]
Name her Music.

[quote name='Strell']I am out of the loop, I don't know what Scobie is talking about, but I can make an educated guess.

I have not named the kitten yet. She's tiny and grey. I dunno what to call her.[/QUOTE]
Rosa Parks.

Call her Rosy for short.

//Edit
The second I hit the post button, I realized Rosy wasn't really short for Rosa Parks....so 86 that one.

[quote name='zewone']Can you recommend any music to listen to while making love to my old lady?[/quote]
Lovage- Music To Make Love To Your Old Lady By

[quote name='Strell']I have not named the kitten yet. She's tiny and grey. I dunno what to call her.[/quote]
what about tiph? she is furry and all.:whistle2:#

[quote name='Strell']I am out of the loop, I don't know what Scobie is talking about, but I can make an educated guess.[/QUOTE]

Yup. Serious Jerry Springer stuff. I expend a lot of energy dodging that kind of bull-honk. Kinda glad I don't know her any more.

[quote name='Strell']I have not named the kitten yet. She's tiny and grey. I dunno what to call her.[/QUOTE]

How about Spike? Also, be sure to post pics in the Cat. Pic. Thread.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Lucky bastard. We're completely snowed in over here, roads are a fucking mess.[/QUOTE]

This is a joke. It's a thunderstorm, but it's fucking SNOWING these hail-like balls. It's ridiculous.

I won't be surprised if my power goes out.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']
For me, its just as implausible as a jetliner landing on a freeway in WAY too short of a landing distance. People having sympathy for someone only goes so far, they wouldn't vote someone into the most powerful office with no political experience simply because they feel sorry for him.
[/quote]

Nothing to do with the show, but...
if people follow the pattern you outline, would you care to explain how we got Dubya as our Commander in Chief?

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']I need to add another $2.90 to my amazon.com cart in order to qualify for free shipping, anyone have a suggestion for filler?[/quote]

One of the 8.99 adult swim sets?

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Nothing to do with the show, but...
if people follow the pattern you outline, would you care to explain how we got Dubya as our Commander in Chief?
[/quote]
Massive right wing conspiracy?

[/QUOTE]

He didn't get elected because of his father, he got elected in spite of it.

[quote name='Brak']No, but it's important for you to put some baby powder in your shoes to keep them fresh and clean and smellin' good.[/quote]

Do any of those things prevent venereal disease, besides the rubbers?

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I only hope that one day we can look back at P. Diddy with the same amount of humor.[/quote]hahaha, so true.

[quote name='Maklershed']
Do any of those things prevent venereal disease, besides the rubbers?
[/quote]

yeah. take it from a girl. "english leather cologn", and "royal copenhagen cologn" prevent vd. they're instant abstinence.

My b/f's been watching this show called "Fight Science". He understands everything they're doing, which makes me further believe that he really does lead a secret life as a ninja ;)

[quote name='6669']My b/f's been watching this show called "Fight Science". He understands everything they're doing, which makes me further believe that he really does lead a secret life as a ninja ;)[/quote]

Next thing you know he'll have you dressed up in a loose kimono with a spool of razor-wire under one sleeve. ;)

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']she was black, not gray.[/QUOTE]
Who said anything about color? I just thought Rosa Parks would be a sweet name for a cat.

[quote name='Hex']Next thing you know he'll have you dressed up in a loose kimono with a spool of razor-wire under one sleeve. ;)[/quote] How could you mention that without a pic

red-ninja_latest_06.jpg

[quote name='dcfox']I can't stop watching. Hammer in a tiger striped speedo is the most amazing thing I've ever seen. :shock:[/QUOTE]
Black people don't swim.

Ok, THAT time I said something about color.

[quote name='dcfox']How could you mention that without a pic

red-ninja_latest_06.jpg
[/QUOTE]
No, he's never asked for the spool of wire before, just the loose kimono ;)

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']One of the 8.99 adult swim sets?[/QUOTE]
Holy guacamole! They're selling Venture Bros. Season 1 for $8.99!

...I don't think anyone is amazed...

Well then, what about this: put the phrase "Baby Jesus" into google and press "I'm feeling lucky"

man, my fucking dog is learning that O-U-T spells "out". It was bad enough that you couldn't say the word, now we can't even spell it without him acting like a jackass.

[quote name='6669']No, he's never asked for the spool of wire before, just the loose kimono ;)[/quote] Not to be too critical but you'll just look stupid without the razor wire and the kunai. It's all or nothing. :lol:

[quote name='Moxio']I liked that game.[/quote]
I never played it but didn't it get panned?

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']Holy guacamole! They're selling Venture Bros. Season 1 for $8.99!

Well then, what about this: put the phrase "Baby Jesus" into google and press "I'm feeling lucky"[/QUOTE]
http://www.divine-interventions.com/baby.php -- NSFW By the way.

I'm not feeling very lucky anymore. Still bored though.

[quote name='6669']My b/f's been watching this show called "Fight Science". He understands everything they're doing, which makes me further believe that he really does lead a secret life as a ninja ;)[/quote]

He understands punching, kicking, and absorbing impact? I'm sorry but that just wont cut it. You're boyfriend cant be a decreed a ninja until he can quote this man ...

dudikoff_199204m.jpg

Or to a lesser extent, this one ...

2amerininja1.jpg

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']put the phrase "Baby Jesus" into google and press "I'm feeling lucky"[/quote]

well, fuck. i know better than to do things that people in the OTT suggest, yet I do them anyways. that's definately one of the most intersting uses of baby jesus that i've ever seen.

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']Holy guacamole! They're selling Venture Bros. Season 1 for $8.99!

Well then, what about this: put the phrase "Baby Jesus" into google and press "I'm feeling lucky"[/quote]what the fuck dude. i ordered this shit a few days ago for 15.

[/QUOTE]

massive vote fraud... shhh!

[quote name='DT778']what the fuck dude. i ordered this shit a few days ago for 15.[/quote]

dude, i didnt think you were the type to buy a baby jesus butt plug, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

[quote name='dcfox']Not to be too critical but you'll just look stupid without the razor wire and the kunai. It's all or nothing. :lol:

I never played it but didn't it get panned?[/QUOTE]
Then nothing it is ;)

[quote name='Maklershed']He understands punching, kicking, and absorbing impact? I'm sorry but that just wont cut it. You're boyfriend cant be a decreed a ninja until he can quote this man ...

dudikoff_199204m.jpg
[/quote]

The Black Star Ninja has betrayed the code.

Then... he must die.

Listen to what I'm saying. With your skills, we could make some easy money.

Jackson, I don't want to fight, I hate crowds, and I don't need money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back