Xbox 360 ($59.99)

ZOE_PS3_beauty_shot_55704_screen.jpg

Limited Edition Includes:

- 100 Page Artbook
- Remixed Soundtrack
- Special Gold Metallic Packaging

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='chicagocubsfan']wow i like the box design[/QUOTE]

Yeah, where the regular box represents the new HD shininess, this box is for the fans that played it originally. It looks a bit more retro I think.

Found another, now we have some depth.

A2Kz9rBCMAADpq9.jpg

That's the Japan edition. I dont like how there artbook is the size of the blu-ray case. Are picture looks like a legit artbook. I wonder which one is the real size of what we're getting. The first picture is the one I'm talking about.

[quote name='Youngnoble']That's the Japan edition. I dont like how there artbook is the size of the blu-ray case. Are picture looks like a legit artbook. I wonder which one is the real size of what we're getting. The first picture is the one I'm talking about.[/QUOTE]

I think that gold piece behind the disc is the holder for the soundtrack and the art book is in that big white thing. At least that is what I though until you said that. Think I am wrong?

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Considering it's a limited edition, I'm gonna go with a limited amount. Considering it's the same people who made the extremely limited MGS HD LE, I'm gonna go with extremely limited.

So the people that do know they want it have to sit by the computer for days hitting refresh because some asshole pre-ordered it and then canceled it at the last minute? Look at what happened with the Virtue's Last Reward pre-order bonus.

Granted, I got completely lucky in getting my MGS HD LE because some people canceled their pre-orders and I was on the site right when someone posted about it.

I don't know, maybe I'm just weird in that I buy things that I want and I don't buy things that I don't want and I'm able to make that distinction about everything. I don't just place an order for everything that I may be marginally interested in at some point in the future.[/QUOTE]

I'm all for running off the flippers. This site is called cheap ass gamers. I want my games to stay cheap and not get scalped. Therefore flippers prepeare your flame shields.

This site takes cheap games and turns it into a flippers mentality. Kind of does the opposite of what the site stands for IMO.

[quote name='bjstucker']Thanks OP I ordered 5 copies of this under 5 different accounts. hope they all go through. Plan to through them all on Ebay as soon as I get them.[/QUOTE]

Guys like this should be banned so they don't know the deals.

Or like other sites I know let us flame him so bad he will be scared to come around.
[quote name='GBAstar']Nice trolling attempt... their is no cap limit and if you were a reseller you'd know that :)[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a nice infraction to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered a PS3 copy, thanks OP! :D

I have a lot of the US-released Kojipro LE's (MGS3, MGS4, MGS: PW, & MGS HD) so I can't miss this one.

[quote name='Kaiser499']It's the first picture in my post.[/QUOTE]

Ah, well, I hope we are getting an outer box. lol

[quote name='Carbonite']Ah, well, I hope we are getting an outer box. lol[/QUOTE]
We would have to. It's not like they would ship the soundtrack, artbook, and game separate.

[quote name='GBAstar']Nice trolling attempt... their is no cap limit and if you were a reseller you'd know that :)[/QUOTE]

I got one LOL and I have the person I was trolling on ignore so my job is done

I ordered my limit of 1 on PS3 still have SE at gamestop fully payed off will probably just sit on this edition as I remember how popular the other one was in hopes that my one made a difference and it is OOP for our favorite grumpy old man.

[quote name='bjstucker']I got one LOL and I have the person I was trolling on ignore so my job is done

I ordered my limit of 1 on PS3 still have SE at gamestop fully payed off will probably just sit on this edition as I remember how popular the other one was in hopes that my one made a difference and it is OOP for our favorite grumpy old man.[/QUOTE]

I get the feeling that he's talking about me, but the funny thing is, I wouldn't care if he had purchased five copies just to re-sell. If he could read, he would see that I was having problems with people who were making pre-orders who had no idea if they even wanted the game. At least the flipper does have want the games that he ordered.

Even if it isn't me though, I find it funny that he went out of the way to troll somebody although supposedly has that person on ignore? Then how would he know what to say to troll that person?

[quote name='Kaiser499']

ZOE_PS3_beauty_shot_55704_screen.jpg

Limited Edition Includes:

- 100 Page Artbook
- Remixed Soundtrack
- Special Gold Metallic Packaging[/QUOTE]

Is that the package in the background or the cover for the artbook?

Either way, I placed an order. I doubt this'll be limited/rare like the MGS HD Collection LE but that's a really nice package for $60.

[quote name='Vinny']Is that the package in the background or the cover for the artbook?

Either way, I placed an order. I doubt this'll be limited/rare like the MGS HD Collection LE but that's a really nice package for $60.[/QUOTE]

It's a book. You can tell by looking at the top left of it.

[quote name='Carbonite']It's a book. You can tell by looking at the top left of it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, didn't even notice that.

I hope it's not like the Lords of Shadow CE, where the artbook was a part of the package.

Pass on the LE, but playing these games in HD with little slow down would be fantastic! They had such great art style for their time.

And glad that folks can play these classic games without getting wallet screwed by resellers. Will probably grab the regular edition when it falls below $20. I still have the DMC set to work through. I do recommend these games, though!

Pre-ordered for now just in case it sells out... October 30th is already loaded for me, so I may cancel later on if it's still around within 1-2 weeks of release.

We need another $10 off pre-orders code! :p

I pre-ordered this though, no way in hell I could miss out on something ZoE related.

I've never played a ZoE game but I've always wanted to and I was going to pick up the Vita version but I think I'll grab a LE instead. I bought the MGS:HD LE and it's incredibly well made compared to every other LE so I am expecting the same quality. I might just buy the LE to keep sealed and a Vita version down the line when it goes on sale though since I still have a backlog. Hopefully they retain the value as the MGS LEs did.

67137_416451508403715_816810052_n.jpg

This is a better image of the LE for the US. As for those who are on the fence, why not just place the order? As far as I know, LE from Konami, especially games from Kojima, are in fact limited where it's not going to be easy to find after release.

And those waiting for Newegg, I suggest you preorder it on Amazon or Gamestop just in case. I have my doubt Newegg will get them.

Can someone just explain to me how you are on the fence about this? Just explain the thinking process that goes behind it. I'm not trying to insult you, I genuinely don't understand and I like to be able to see things from other people's point of view.

For me, I've never played the games, however, I've heard great things. I love art books and if this is anything like the MGS HD LE one, it should be fuckin sweet. The soundtrack is a bonus. Plus, it's only $60. Finally, it's likely to be pretty rare. Therefore, I know I want it for sure.

[quote name='UltimateIdiot911']
67137_416451508403715_816810052_n.jpg

This is a better image of the LE for the US. As for those who are on the fence, why not just place the order? As far as I know, LE from Konami, especially games from Kojima, are in fact limited where it's not going to be easy to find after release.

And those waiting for Newegg, I suggest you preorder it on Amazon or Gamestop just in case. I have my doubt Newegg will get them.[/QUOTE]OH. MY. YES.

That looks HAWT. :drool:

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Can someone just explain to me how you are on the fence about this? Just explain the thinking process that goes behind it. I'm not trying to insult you, I genuinely don't understand and I like to be able to see things from other people's point of view.

For me, I've never played the games, however, I've heard great things. I love art books and if this is anything like the MGS HD LE one, it should be fuckin sweet. The soundtrack is a bonus. Plus, it's only $60. Finally, it's likely to be pretty rare. Therefore, I know I want it for sure.[/QUOTE]

I'm more curious about the thought process of those who are "on the fence" being the same kind of people who are beating themselves up later for not preordering when they had the chance. Amazon does not charge anyone for preordering. I guess there are some that believe it won't be limited. Anyway, based on my experiences with CE and LE, this one has rare written all over.

[quote name='ddp72984']Is anyone but amazon carrying the le?[/QUOTE]
Gamestop. I'd provide the link, but posted GS.com links rarely ever work for me.

You all talked me into preordering pretty sure I bought both of these day one back in the day too....wouldn't want to break tradition!

[quote name='DarkSageRK']So are these games good or not? Fans, sell me on this.[/QUOTE]

I never played them but it was described to me as Dragonball Z and robots combined.

[quote name='UltimateIdiot911']I'm more curious about the thought process of those who are "on the fence" being the same kind of people who are beating themselves up later for not preordering when they had the chance. Amazon does not charge anyone for preordering. I guess there are some that believe it won't be limited. Anyway, based on my experiences with CE and LE, this one has rare written all over.[/QUOTE]

here's a tip for people "on the fence"

I have an expired credit card on my amazon account. I just use that credit card when i'm preordering things i'm not sure about, then before the release date I change the payment to my correct card when I know I want it or see that it's no longer available.

If I forget about it I will get an email from amazon saying to change my credit card and I can still decide if I want it or want to cancel.

This way you can reserve games incase they go out of stock, but not commit to them.

[quote name='Youngnoble']The ps3 version is already number 10 on the amazon top sellers chart after one day. How long before it sells out.[/QUOTE]

if this is so limited I don't understand why amazon has a purchase limited of 30 on them??

[quote name='jrr6415sun']if this is so limited I don't understand why amazon has a purchase limited of 30 on them??[/QUOTE]

You can add more.

bread's done
Back