Playstation 3 ($59.99)

Xbox 360 ($59.99)

ZOE_PS3_beauty_shot_55704_screen.jpg

Limited Edition Includes:

- 100 Page Artbook
- Remixed Soundtrack
- Special Gold Metallic Packaging

Last edited by a moderator:
I preorded 10 "just in case" and put 10 on ebay as Buy It Now. Sold one already in less than 24 hours at the nice price of $89.99.

From my experience of the MGS HD LE Collection, this will be rare as well. at $59.99, it is really a fair deal for Konami and the consumer. I don't see this being as rare as MGSHDLE, but still, hard to get anyway.

For those on the fence: just buy it, you can always cancel and/or return.
For those who pulled the trigger: Hope you enjoy the game.

I personally wouldn't buy a copy for myself because I did not enjoy ZOE too much, doesn't matter how much goodies they include in the LE or it's rarity.

But I'd like to take this time to once again thank CAG for bringing this to my attention because buying and selling video games is a serious source of income in my household.

Here's a link to my page for those that are curious.:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/280982606999?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

[quote name='Jaymoney8518']I preorded 10 "just in case" and put 10 on ebay as Buy It Now. Sold one already in less than 24 hours at the nice price of $89.99.

From my experience of the MGS HD LE Collection, this will be rare as well. at $59.99, it is really a fair deal for Konami and the consumer. I don't see this being as rare as MGSHDLE, but still, hard to get anyway.

I personally wouldn't buy a copy for myself because I did not enjoy ZOE too much, doesn't matter how much goodies they include in the LE or it's rarity.

But I'd like to take this time to once again thank CAG for bringing this to my attention because buying and selling video games is a serious source of income in my household.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/280982606999?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649[/QUOTE]

You should be banned. This site ain't going to be called cheap ass gamer much longer. More like a hub for flippers.

[quote name='Thomas96']Zoe 2 had more of a shell shaded look plus the gameplay was much better in 2. In this collection ZOE1 really isn't woth playing (imo).[/QUOTE]

I agree. I really like this pricepoint over MGS. I guess the collection is potentially rare though its pretty surprising considering it was clearance before disappearing.

[quote name='Jaymoney8518']I preorded 10 "just in case" and put 10 on ebay as Buy It Now. Sold one already in less than 24 hours at the nice price of $89.99.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/280982606999?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649[/QUOTE]

$90 - shipping - Paypal fees - eBay fees, and a $60+tax puts like $10 in your pocket (if that) :whistle2:/ So $100. For quite a bit of work. If just one of those eBay buyers screws you (happens all the time), you lose money.

[quote name='needler420']You should be banned. This site ain't going to be called cheap ass gamer much longer. More like a hub for flippers.[/QUOTE]

I concur, let the people who actually want the LE get the LE. I understand that everyone has to make a living, but 10 copies?

So Gamestop has this too? I'm debating going there instead because I'm not sure if I trust Amazon to ship the box without it getting crushed. They crushed my BBCSE LE box in a mailer...

Anyone can preorder 30+ copies through Amazon as they wish. Like with MGSHDLE, this will probably be printed enough for the allocated preorders. Doesn't matter if I preorder 1 or 100. I am not taking away from those who really want it.

On the contrary, like the Persona 4 Solid Gold edition which is limited to 10,000, I preordered only 2. One for keeps and one for sale. This provides in the best interest for those whole really want it.

As for those calling me for being banned, go for it. I would gladly accept your banning with no complaints.

And for those curious:
Domestic sale - I'll make about $18 a piece after fees and free shipping.
International Sale - Around $25 or so.

Everyone is entitled to purchase up to the limit of whatever it is they are buying and they are free to do whatever they want with said item. Whether it be selling it or simply burning them for pleasure, it is your essential right as the purchaser.

I don't make a living off of this. I am a full time Registered Nurse in Chicago. I make enough to be happy. But as with many post-grads in the workplace, we have loans and loans and loans. eBaying pays off my loans every month, but really none of this is any of your guys' business. I am free to buy and sell for whatever reason I chose.

But with that, thanks again for your input.

Go fuck yourself. Seriously.

[quote name='JasonTerminator']Go fuck yourself. Seriously.[/QUOTE]

Why do people brag about that? And his post is still up?

Know what's bizarre? I was able to get a B2:ULC a while, and offered it to the first CAG who was willing to foot the shipping bill and full price(I was offering it for NO profit, got it online at 5 AM and wanting those who sleep to have a shot)

Luckily someone saw it first, but Mods deleted my post. Seriously, I put in my post clearly no profit, PM me to arrange everything, and it was still deleted. I don't understand this place sometimes.

As someone who has never played ZoE, I'm kind of excited, after all the good things I've heard. And after all the Trolls. Don't see trolls like this for bad games.

F off man.. go somewhere else.

[quote name='Youngnoble']He probably sold that copy to a international buyer so he made more like $24.[/QUOTE]

Ebay charges less for international sales? I kinda doubt that. In any case, ebay and shipping would cost more than $6 easily. Paypal takes a cut aside from Ebay as well.

I can't seem to find a Gamestop link, so I might have to Amazon it :(

Does Amazon charge the full amount right away?

[quote name='thefinal87']I can't seem to find a Gamestop link, so I might have to Amazon it :(

Does Amazon charge the full amount right away?[/QUOTE]
No, not at all. This may be the first time I have seen someone complain about having to order from Amazon instead of Gamestop.

[quote name='thefinal87']I can't seem to find a Gamestop link, so I might have to Amazon it :(

Does Amazon charge the full amount right away?[/QUOTE]

What possible reason would you prefer Gamestop to Amazon?

And Amazon charges when they ship.

Eh, I don't get mad at flippers until the product is actually sold out. At least they actually have a reason for purchasing instead of these wishy washy muthafuckas that will probably cancel after pre-orders have sold out.

[quote name='JasonTerminator']What possible reason would you prefer Gamestop to Amazon?

And Amazon charges when they ship.[/QUOTE]

Thank you and chicagocubsfan, I prefer Gamestop because I could just walk right in and grab it instead of waiting. That's it tbqh, but I'm going to pre-order at Amazon to be safe.

Theres a chance Gamestop might always still have it. Only cost 5$ to pre-order too, though I went and ordered it the morning after it was announced.

[quote name='thefinal87']I can't seem to find a Gamestop link, so I might have to Amazon it :([/QUOTE]

They listed it as "Zone of Enders" instead of "Zone of the Enders" so the searching for that doesn't bring it up. Here are some links.

PS3 LE

Xbox 360 LE

[quote name='Captain Urahara']They listed it as "Zone of Enders" instead of "Zone of the Enders" so the searching for that doesn't bring it up. Here are some links.

PS3 LE

Xbox 360 LE[/QUOTE]

Thanks for clearing that up! I thought I had already missed out on the limited edition. Was planning to pre-order that tomorrow.

I don't blame him for going to Gamestop for this. I love Amazon, but they've sent me two items in the past few months that were damaged. One being the limited MGS risk game where the whole point of the LE was the box. At least at Gamestop I can inspect the item before leaving the store.

I preordered from Amazon, but I contacted CS to try and request that it be shipped in a box. The rep said he would forward my concerns to the shipping department, then told me that if it were to arrive damaged, he would ship me a replacement with 1-day shipping at no additional cost. Since that conversation is now on record at Amazon, I think I'm ok.

[quote name='AkariK']I preordered from Amazon, but I contacted CS to try and request that it be shipped in a box. The rep said he would forward my concerns to the shipping department, then told me that if it were to arrive damaged, he would ship me a replacement with 1-day shipping at no additional cost. Since that conversation is now on record at Amazon, I think I'm ok.[/QUOTE]

Won't do any good if they are sold out. They will just give you a small discount or you can return it. If it sells out that is.

In situations like this I don't blame the person (jay) I blame the website....why would amazon ( or any website) let this guy buy 10 damn copies. If its 2 or 3 months after release, then fine but before the has been released to sell 10 copies to one customer is inexcusable.

[quote name='ghostsong']I don't blame him for going to Gamestop for this. I love Amazon, but they've sent me two items in the past few months that were damaged. One being the limited MGS risk game where the whole point of the LE was the box. At least at Gamestop I can inspect the item before leaving the store.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I actually had a terrible experience on the MGS LE with Amazon sending me a damaged copy and the replacement was also damaged. I had no choice but to search local Gamestops to get one. After that and the damage Amazon did to my Borderlands 2 Loot edition, I will never order anything limited from them again. I hate going into Gamestop for all the reasons everyone always has for hating them, but at least I get to see what I'm buying and I can immediately find a replacement rather than waiting a day or two for Amazon to deliver damaged items that they have no ability to replace. With California tax, poor shipping practices, full MSRP on most games and worse and worse customer service, there really is no longer a reason for me to use Amazon for most game purchases at this point.

[quote name='bojay1997'] With California tax, poor shipping practices, full MSRP on most games and worse and worse customer service, there really is no longer a reason for me to use Amazon for most game purchases at this point.[/QUOTE]
This is what has deterred me from making Amazon my #1 place to buy stuff now.

I don't like Gamestop either, and I very -rarely- shop there, I mean the first time in like 6 years I bought something from Gamestop was actually just awhile ago when I bought a MK Arcade Stick during a sale they had.

What I will definitely applaud Gamestop for, is their shipping, they absolutely padded the hell of the box that my shipment came in.

I ordered this from GS as well, plus I get some points for ordering it. Win/win I guess.

[quote name='bojay1997']Agreed. I actually had a terrible experience on the MGS LE with Amazon sending me a damaged copy and the replacement was also damaged. I had no choice but to search local Gamestops to get one. After that and the damage Amazon did to my Borderlands 2 Loot edition, I will never order anything limited from them again. I hate going into Gamestop for all the reasons everyone always has for hating them, but at least I get to see what I'm buying and I can immediately find a replacement rather than waiting a day or two for Amazon to deliver damaged items that they have no ability to replace. With California tax, poor shipping practices, full MSRP on most games and worse and worse customer service, there really is no longer a reason for me to use Amazon for most game purchases at this point.[/QUOTE]

I never had a problem with Amazon. No problems with CS, no problem with shipping/damaged goods, etc. In fact the only problem I ever had with them was that the day of release for the MGS HD Collection they said I cancelled my order, which I never did. So I was forced to hunt down a PS3 copy at a Gamestop here in town.

I managed to find one copy that a person actually pre-ordered, but was later cancelled but still sent to the store. The guy behind the counter gave me a look like he hated that I was buying it, and I'm super lucky to have found it.

I'm actually surprised of all the reports of people saying that they are getting goods(looks like CE's in particular) in a damaged state. It's quite shocking that they seem to be taking a dip in service quality so suddenly.

[quote name='bojay1997'] With California tax, poor shipping practices, full MSRP on most games and worse and worse customer service, there really is no longer a reason for me to use Amazon for most game purchases at this point.[/QUOTE]
This is what has deterred me from making my purchase on Amazon. If I'm going to pay exactly the same price on either website, I rather get it locally, plus I can rack up some extra points through Gamestop while I'm at it. Win/win I guess.

I may not like Gamestop but I will definitely applaud Gamestop for their shipping, they absolutely padded the hell of the box of my MK Arcade Stick that I got from them.

[quote name='Thomas96']In situations like this I don't blame the person (jay) I blame the website....why would amazon ( or any website) let this guy buy 10 damn copies. If its 2 or 3 months after release, then fine but before the has been released to sell 10 copies to one customer is inexcusable.[/QUOTE]

If the publisher/manufacturer wants a 1 per household limit, then that is on them to instruct all retailers to do so. You can't put this on Amazon. What would you expect Amazon to do, become Big Brother and magically monitor buyers that have intentions of flipping and separate them from buyers that have a legit reason for ordering multiple copies?
All the blame goes on these flippers who have decided to make a living on standing between the consumer and the product.

[quote name='62t']For a good number of new release amazon still offer $10 credit, something gamestop can't match.[/QUOTE]

Almost never on collectors or limited editions. I use Amazon more for sure but they get very few sales from me for MSRP vanilla releases. Not worth it just for $10 off the next thing they gouge you for.

[quote name='AkariK']They crushed my BBCSE LE box in a mailer...[/QUOTE]
Same thing happened to me! But it wasn't badly ruined, in fact it was the game publisher's fault for creating the BBCSE LE box too big. There's a lot of empty space inside the game case which is what caused my issue at least.

[quote name='SCIENCEEE']Dang, where is the MGR:R collectors edition?[/QUOTE]
It's already been announced if you didn't know. It will come with a plasma sword lamp. But since MGR is Feb next year I think, just gotta wait a bit longer to pre-order that edition.

[quote name='Chocoburger']It's already been announced if you didn't know. It will come with a plasma sword lamp. But since MGR is Feb next year I think, just gotta wait a bit longer to pre-order that edition.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure that's what he meant. He was wondering why it isn't listed for pre-order yet lol

Can anyone tell me a reason why preordering the 360 version would be a bad idea? I know the originals were PS2 so I'm just a little apprehensive about the 360 version. No idea if that's totally ridiculous or not…

[quote name='SCIENCEEE']Dang, where is the MGR:R collectors edition?[/QUOTE]

I've been wondering the same thing.

I've had vanilla Rising on preorder since the days of the ECA 10% discount. It's the last use of my discount.

If any of you got something damaged from amazon then you deserve it. Any time I've had something damage they have been willing to replace multiple times at no expense.

Amazon always does exchanges or returns when the item is damaged. They''d do it more then once also.

[quote name='KtMack23']Thanks, jerk[/QUOTE]

As said you deserve it.

I highly doubt most people who got a damaged product was told by amazon we won't exchange the product. Most of the time its the buyer being content enough not do anything.

If amazon actually told you they wouldn't do another exchange or return then that's a different story.

Amazon is the most easy going with exchanges next to any other retailer.

I've had products damaged in transit myself from amazon I just wan't naive enough to keep it.

Unless they don't have anymore to send. If given the choice between a dent in a box at msrp or paying 3x the amount to a reseller I'll take the former.

[quote name='ghostsong']I don't blame him for going to Gamestop for this. I love Amazon, but they've sent me two items in the past few months that were damaged. One being the limited MGS risk game where the whole point of the LE was the box. At least at Gamestop I can inspect the item before leaving the store.[/QUOTE]

I agree; I preordered it as well. As much as I hate GameStop as a company, my store isn't too bad. For this game I am willing to get it from them since I can inspect it before I take it home. Normally if I get there early enough, they'll let me choose which box looks best. They did that for me with the Dead or Alive 5 CE.

Two good buddies of mine bought two LE's from Amazon (Atelier Totori & Record of Agarest War 2) and both of them arrived crushed to all hell. Yeah, you can exchange it, but what if there really aren't any more to exchange or it takes forever for them to? For ZOE, I won't take that chance. Been waiting for this for too long. :D

[quote name='needler420']As said you deserve it. [/QUOTE]

Do you realize how stupid this sounds? If you get something from Amazon that is damaged, you don't deserve it, the fault it was damaged is not your own. However, if you decided to keep it, that means you neglected to contact Amazon about the problem, meaning you'll just have to stick with the item that was damaged even though Amazon has a great customer service team.

I think you should figure out proper use of language before you post a reply.

For the regular version, why do some retailers have the release date for 10/30 and others have it for 12/31? There's also two different covers, so is there a difference? TIA.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']I never had a problem with Amazon. No problems with CS, no problem with shipping/damaged goods, etc. In fact the only problem I ever had with them was that the day of release for the MGS HD Collection they said I cancelled my order, which I never did. So I was forced to hunt down a PS3 copy at a Gamestop here in town.

I managed to find one copy that a person actually pre-ordered, but was later cancelled but still sent to the store. The guy behind the counter gave me a look like he hated that I was buying it, and I'm super lucky to have found it.

I'm actually surprised of all the reports of people saying that they are getting goods(looks like CE's in particular) in a damaged state. It's quite shocking that they seem to be taking a dip in service quality so suddenly.[/QUOTE]

Like I said earlier, it really seems to depend on the warehouse and the specific item. In the past year, I have had well packed CE games that arrived safely from Amazon. I have also literally had maybe half a dozen that arrived badly damaged. After the Borderlands 2 debacle, I will never order a limited item from them again. If you have had good luck with Amazon, you are either lucky or you have a great warehouse. Either way, I know there are lots of us who have had continuing bad luck with Amazon and given the taxes, lack of discounts and everything else, it's simply not worth the risk anymore to me.

[quote name='FurryCurry']I've been wondering the same thing.

I've had vanilla Rising on preorder since the days of the ECA 10% discount. It's the last use of my discount.[/QUOTE]

Dude, I'm right there with you, my preorder is from sept '09. Those were the days of the great amazon deals.

[quote name='AkariK']I preordered from Amazon, but I contacted CS to try and request that it be shipped in a box. The rep said he would forward my concerns to the shipping department, then told me that if it were to arrive damaged, he would ship me a replacement with 1-day shipping at no additional cost. Since that conversation is now on record at Amazon, I think I'm ok.[/QUOTE]

amazon reps are mindless drones that know nothing and will help with nothing. They go by their script and will do anything to get you off the phone or chat. All they can do is tell you what you already know or give you a credit if you complain a lot. If it is sold out they will not be able to magically get you another one.

ahhh..good luck
These Amazon customer service reps are horrible at following instructions.

I like ordering artbooks but Amazon suck at packing/shipping.
They are constantly using bubble mailers for these paperback artbooks and half the time, these books arrived damaged.
I requested replacements (in box) on two separate occasions.
On 1 order, they shipped the replacement in a box, but with no packing materials inside. (ehhh...)
On the other order, they shipped the replacement in a bubble mailer.
(fuuuu....)

What sucks is that you can only leave packaging feedback for recent orders (past 2 months? ish). Many of my preorders are done well in advance so I can't even leave bad feedback. Amazon just pretends it is doing an awesome job.

[quote name='wbc1228']ahhh..good luck
These Amazon customer service reps are horrible at following instructions.

I like ordering artbooks but Amazon suck at packing/shipping.
They are constantly using bubble mailers for these paperback artbooks and half the time, these books arrived damaged.
I requested replacements (in box) on two separate occasions.
On 1 order, they shipped the replacement in a box, but with no packing materials inside. (ehhh...)
On the other order, they shipped the replacement in a bubble mailer.
(fuuuu....)

What sucks is that you can only leave packaging feedback for recent orders (past 2 months? ish). Many of my preorders are done well in advance so I can't even leave bad feedback. Amazon just pretends it is doing an awesome job.[/QUOTE]

I guess it depends on your nearest warehouse. As for me, NYC, I never had any issue. It's always tightly wrap around a cardboard and place in a box. This happens with the Persona 4 Artbook, MGS HD LE, disney movies with slipcases, and for many of my orders.

bread's done
Back