Photo
- - - - -

Information Central - Questions? Ask here.

• Please log in to reply
273 replies to this topic

#31 shaveice

shaveice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2007 - 04:24 AM

That affiliate thing wasn't there when I signed up, or I don't recall it at all, I wouldn't think you'd have to sign up with their affiliates to sign up with Gaminglagoon though. Custom order is where you can order things that are on the "subject" of gaming, such as something that isn't on their website from anywhere, unlike the limit of Amazon only for PrizeRebel.

I also imagine if you used a cell # as your main number, that you shouldn't receive any texts. Just don't signup for the cell phone service offers they have, or you'll likely get more than just texts.

I like Amazon though lol. So if I wanted GH3 and Amazon had it I would order from them using points? How much points = GH3 lol

#32 Foladar

Foladar

Forum Guide: Contests/ Free Stuff

• Forum Moderator

Posted 23 December 2007 - 09:20 AM

1$ = 1pt on both websites.

#33 shaveice

shaveice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2007 - 05:30 AM

1$ = 1pt on both websites.

Does Prize Rebel and GL hold similar offers? Like I tried Rebel and you have to put your address and all of that, I just wanted to fill out surveys or something lol.

#34 Foladar

Foladar

• Forum Moderator

Posted 24 December 2007 - 08:17 PM

Yes, they do generally have the same offers and yes, 90% of these offers do require you to input real information including a phone # and address.

#35 NFK

NFK

Posted 30 December 2007 - 03:59 AM

Are we alllowed to use those credit cards that aren't actually credit cards but have the number on the freeofferspot wii?

Also, could I do a Stamps.com offer on the Wii one and then do it again on the 360 one?

#36 Foladar

Foladar

• Forum Moderator

Posted 30 December 2007 - 04:34 AM

You can't complete the same offers. If you complete a free trial of an offer, you wouldn't be eligible the second time around.

#37 mkda

mkda

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2007 - 04:55 AM

Pre-paids cards are not allowed anymore. You need a real one.

Cannot repeat offers EVER.

#38 NFK

NFK

Posted 30 December 2007 - 05:21 AM

Pre-paids cards are not allowed anymore. You need a real one.

Cannot repeat offers EVER.

...No prepaid cards? Well that totally, completely sucks. Why is it not allowed? I can't even do the Stamps.com one with a prepaid?

Wait, my friend used a prepaid debit card on 360elite4free.com on the Stamps offer...is his account going to get taken away?

#39 mkda

mkda

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2007 - 06:41 AM

...No prepaid cards? Well that totally, completely sucks. Why is it not allowed? I can't even do the Stamps.com one with a prepaid?

Wait, my friend used a prepaid debit card on 360elite4free.com on the Stamps offer...is his account going to get taken away?

Pre-paid cards were once allowed. But WAY too many people frauded offers and it pissed advertisers off. Most of them backed out of this freebie business. So to make the situation better, meaning to keep the freebie world alive, freebie sites disallowed members from using it. Yes, ALL offers need to be used with a real card. If found to be using a pre-paid one (advertiser's can report it), your (friend's) account will go on hold.

#40 NFK

NFK

Posted 30 December 2007 - 04:57 PM

I see. Well thanks.

#41 Wicked One 612

Wicked One 612

Posted 01 January 2008 - 08:58 PM

Are there any reputable gift card offer sites out there? I'm looking to get a Visa Gift card for completing offers.

#42 mkda

mkda

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2008 - 09:42 PM

Are there any reputable gift card offer sites out there? I'm looking to get a Visa Gift card for completing offers.

Look back a few posts before. Gift cards are NOT ALLOWED to be used anymore to do offers.

Unless you mean you want to complete offers using a regular credit card, and be awarded a gift card in return?

#43 Wicked One 612

Wicked One 612

Posted 02 January 2008 - 12:19 AM

Look back a few posts before. Gift cards are NOT ALLOWED to be used anymore to do offers.

Unless you mean you want to complete offers using a regular credit card, and be awarded a gift card in return?

Apparently you mis-interpreted my question. I was asking if there are any reputable sites that I may earn a $100 visa gift card or other value.

#44 mkda

mkda

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2008 - 02:14 AM

Apparently you mis-interpreted my question. I was asking if there are any reputable sites that I may earn a $100 visa gift card or other value.

Yeah, perhaps. Any freebie site, such as this, that does custom orders will do (talk to the admin)

#45 Nessquik

Nessquik

Posted 02 January 2008 - 11:02 PM

How much would it cost to do a free Wii on Trainn (550 points) JUST by offers, approximantly (assuming you do the cheapest offers you can fine).

#46 mkda

mkda

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2008 - 12:44 AM

How much would it cost to do a free Wii on Trainn (550 points) JUST by offers, approximantly (assuming you do the cheapest offers you can fine).

I think under $50 would be more than enough.

#47 bibipili

bibipili

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2008 - 01:33 AM

well i was wondering something.

what would happen if a conga died out, without anyone joining into it, and the maker wanted to convert the dead conga into a conga for a diffrent site, after having waited a long time for the old conga to become active. could the maker convert his dead conga, that never became active ,into a conga for another site?

P.S When i mean after waiting a long time, i mean 30-50 days:)

#48 Foladar

Foladar

• Forum Moderator

Posted 06 January 2008 - 03:23 AM

Sorry, when you create a conga you are stuck with said conga, and are no longer allowed a new conga. This goes for anyone who abandons, or "passes" the conga off.

#49 JJags7BL

JJags7BL

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 03 February 2008 - 10:32 PM

Can I reffer someone if they're using the same site as me? For example, can I reffer someone that needs Youtipodtouch4free and can they reffer me for that same site?
GO JAGUARS!!!

SAW IV, You think it is over, but the games have just begun.
Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image

#50 mkda

mkda

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2008 - 01:48 AM

Can I reffer someone if they're using the same site as me? For example, can I reffer someone that needs Youtipodtouch4free and can they reffer me for that same site?

No. Think about it for a moment and you'll get it... If not, read the TOS. If not again, ONE account per site!

#51 Nealocus123

Nealocus123

That's Vagtastic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2008 - 10:13 AM

I plan on signing up for Gamefly, is there anyway I can get a free game out of it? Thanks.

#52 Cedrock15

Cedrock15

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2008 - 03:38 AM

is there any legit free hdtv website (prefably LCD but plasma is fine) out there? I see the free lcd monitors for free but is there any for free hdtvs between 32 and 42 inch?

#53 Wicked One 612

Wicked One 612

Posted 12 February 2008 - 03:59 AM

is there any legit free hdtv website (prefably LCD but plasma is fine) out there? I see the free lcd monitors for free but is there any for free hdtvs between 32 and 42 inch?

You could probably pick one out yourself then order it off of http://customorderthis.com/ (not putting ref link, because I don't have one). This site will let you order anything, then they determine the amount of referrals you need for it based on the price (basically $50 per referral). But if you're going to sign up for it, make sure you sign up under a CAGs link, just so you're helping someone out.

#54 mkda

mkda

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2008 - 04:42 PM

You could probably pick one out yourself then order it off of http://customorderthis.com/ (not putting ref link, because I don't have one). This site will let you order anything, then they determine the amount of referrals you need for it based on the price (basically $50 per referral). But if you're going to sign up for it, make sure you sign up under a CAGs link, just so you're helping someone out.

Yes, if you need a ref link I can help with that ;)

COTs is very good if you decide to pursue custom orders like a tv. They pay $50/ref now.

#55 Cedrock15

Cedrock15

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2008 - 09:52 AM

Yes, if you need a ref link I can help with that ;)

COTs is very good if you decide to pursue custom orders like a tv. They pay $50/ref now.

Thanks to both of you and i have 2 more questions:
1. Has anyone tried http://www.plasmas4f...om/default.aspx or megafreebie http://tvs.megafreebie.com/ and can confirm they're legit, the referrals are really low for megafreebie
2. I just ordered my ps3 from yourps34free.com and i now have 11 referral (the 80 gb i ordered was 10 ref.) , the meter is still full, but I want it to reset without losing that extra referral. How can i go about getting it to go back to 10% or whatever without losing the referral?

#56 Wicked One 612

Wicked One 612

Posted 13 February 2008 - 04:33 PM

1. Has anyone tried http://www.plasmas4f...om/default.aspx or megafreebie http://tvs.megafreebie.com/ and can confirm they're legit, the referrals are really low for megafreebie
2. I just ordered my ps3 from yourps34free.com and i now have 11 referral (the 80 gb i ordered was 10 ref.) , the meter is still full, but I want it to reset without losing that extra referral. How can i go about getting it to go back to 10% or whatever without losing the referral?

I'm not positive, but I think once you've done a big site like that (PS3, Wii, 360, iPod), it doesn't let you reset your account and earn another. Only with the 360, Wii, and PS3 game sites.

#57 crunchberries

crunchberries

Omnomnomnomnom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2008 - 05:55 AM

Uh, hi. I just started an account on points2shop and I was wondering if someone could answer a few questions.

1)Can I get an explanation of the referral system and how to get referrals for it on CAG? I'm sort of shy and don't want to go around PM'ing people who aren't interested.

2)Am I screwed if I put in real information for the site, but fake info for the offers? Not that I would do that, but just in case I was tempted to.

3)How would I set up a referral swap?

#58 Foladar

Foladar

• Forum Moderator

Posted 14 February 2008 - 06:50 AM

1) Someone signs up via your link, you receive a percentage of their points. And going around PMing people would be considered spam.

2) If you use fake information, they can and probably will close your account (or at the best for you, remove the points rewarded)

3) You have to wait 30 days to make a thread here, otherwise look for someone interested but don't spam their thread if they aren't looking for that.

#59 mkda

mkda

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2008 - 04:44 PM

The first site is an OC site. It is very easy when you first start, but like 60% into completion the site, the offers get EXTREMELY tough for your referrals... like $30+ Most people don't do their sites.

I've not heard much about the latter site. The referrals are low, but they probably need like 4-5 credits for it to count as 1 referral. It has to make up for the referral ratio somewhere...

About your ps3 account, you can reset it, but for future prizes you need to get approximately TWICE the amount of refs. For example, you took the 10 ref system now, if you want to get another 10 ref system, you'll need an additional 20refs or so. It is so much b/c they will switch your account to the points way everytime you want to do this (each ref is worth 50pts). Not practical for most people...

Stick with COTs if you really want that tv.

#60 crunchberries

crunchberries

Omnomnomnomnom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2008 - 08:53 PM

1) Someone signs up via your link, you receive a percentage of their points. And going around PMing people would be considered spam.

2) If you use fake information, they can and probably will close your account (or at the best for you, remove the points rewarded)

3) You have to wait 30 days to make a thread here, otherwise look for someone interested but don't spam their thread if they aren't looking for that.

Check. Check. And check. Thank you. :D

Oh, one last thing: I really like how you have all those links set up in your comments. How do you do that?