Photo
- - - - -

Information Central - Questions? Ask here.

• Please log in to reply
274 replies to this topic

#241 PhantomBlob

PhantomBlob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2010 - 01:51 PM

Why can't I create a thread? It says i do not have sufficient permissions?

#242 spoo

spoo

Wood for your sheep

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2010 - 02:31 PM

Why can't I create a thread? It says i do not have sufficient permissions?

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=130241
Posted ImagePosted Image
Cos by Ozzkev55 | Cock by OTM
The original CAGaming lagoon thread.

#243 PhantomBlob

PhantomBlob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2010 - 02:40 PM

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=130241

I've been registered well over 30 days though, and I've never posted here before, I just don't understand it =/

#244 life.exe

life.exe

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2010 - 05:26 PM

I've been registered well over 30 days though, and I've never posted here before, I just don't understand it =/

Not according to your join date.

#245 PhantomBlob

PhantomBlob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2010 - 05:42 PM

Not according to your join date.

Oh yeah...hmm...that's really weird...:S Ok thanks a lot, that clears things up

#246 PhantomBlob

PhantomBlob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2010 - 12:48 PM

Sorry another question guys, is there a good, working site which can get you Microsoft points on xbox 360? Thanks.

#247 RainyZayy

RainyZayy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2010 - 08:49 AM

I know it's been a very very long time for the Wii conga... I didn't want to reply to the old thread because of it being over a year old, but I wanted to ask if it would be alright if I started a new wii conga? Or took over the old one? Thanks alot :)

Posted Image

#248 scarhawk

scarhawk

Really CHEAP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2010 - 11:30 PM

Yeah Rainy's new Wii conga should be added in the OP to attract more people to it :)
http://home.bigcrumbs.com/nobody
Get a ton of cashback just for ordering stuff online. Click link to signup! It's super quick money straight to your Paypal! No minimum cashout fee
Current money earned from cashback: $88

#249 Roast

Roast

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2010 - 01:51 AM

Can someone give me some info on Rewards1.com? I went there after reading a thread about it on here, and have since gotten 5.00 points and requested a $5 Amazon gift card only to have that request rejected. I need to enter some certain info, listing my Paypal account email, current password (to Paypal I'm guessing), New Password, and Confirm New Password. I don't think I have to fill out the address section because I believe they'll give me the code through email (if I had been reading correctly). I'm just wondering though, is this legit? Giving away my Paypal account and the password to it seems a little sketchy to me. =\

Can someone help?

#250 Sw33tbombs

Sw33tbombs

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2010 - 09:40 PM

I have a question, if I make a new paypal account and redeem a $5 paypal giftcard from a freebie site, do I still have to link my account to my bank/credit card in order to receive it? Any fees? Because technically I'm not getting it from someone- I earned it through work.

#251 Lt Dan

Lt Dan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2010 - 06:15 PM

I have a question:

When I come here, I usually see threads from people really self bumping and trying to make referral cash. How can we know which ones really work though and not just somebody trying to make a quick $0.50 from someone just referring?

I use 3 survey sites that work for me, but trying to expand and it's always difficult to find a reliable new one :-/
Currently Playing -
:pc: Marvel Avengers Alliance
:360: Halo 4/Assassins Creed 3/Skylanders Giants/ZOE HD
:ps3: White Knight Chronicles 2
:psp: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
:ds: Pokemon White 2
Vita: AC3 Liberation

#252 Lt Dan

Lt Dan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2010 - 02:04 AM

Can anybody tell me how to use swagbucks to make the most swagbucks daily so I can get Amazon gc as often as possible?

I keep hearing about it but I also keep hearing you have to watch how often you search or you get kicked out. Help please
Currently Playing -
:pc: Marvel Avengers Alliance
:360: Halo 4/Assassins Creed 3/Skylanders Giants/ZOE HD
:ps3: White Knight Chronicles 2
:psp: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
:ds: Pokemon White 2
Vita: AC3 Liberation

#253 KingNothing09

KingNothing09

Where's your crown?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2010 - 01:01 PM

So is the whole referral system just one huge ass pyramid scheme? Sure seems like it. I wouldn't mind getting a PS3 for on the cheap but I don't know 8-15 people who would actually sign up for that stuff and pay for something from the advertisers

#254 aptanor

aptanor

Posted 08 February 2011 - 02:07 AM

Anybody ever had an issue with Lockerz not giving you ptz? I just completed the "Sign up for a gamefly trial" offer and haven't gotten the 1750 points after several hours. First time I've tried one of these and it's really hurting any faith I had :/

#255 zrac

zrac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2011 - 03:01 PM

Anybody ever had an issue with Lockerz not giving you ptz? I just completed the "Sign up for a gamefly trial" offer and haven't gotten the 1750 points after several hours. First time I've tried one of these and it's really hurting any faith I had :/

Lockerz sucks in my opinion. Please don't let that give you the wrong impression of gpt sites. Check out any in my thread, they are 100% legit and i've gotten prizes from every single one of them. If you have any questions, feel free to pm me!
[URL="http://swagbucks.com/refer/zachblack"]Posted Image[/URL]

#256 aptanor

aptanor

Posted 08 February 2011 - 05:29 PM

Well that's irritating.

I wouldn't care so much had it not been one of those one-time things, as well as an offer that a lot of these sites feature.

#257 Kasama

Kasama

Finally back in NY

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2011 - 07:16 PM

Can anyone help me remember a site I used to use can't remember the addy or name but they gifted steam games among other prizes.

#258 capripor

capripor

Posted 20 March 2011 - 06:06 PM

when do u get a signature?

#259 darkfalzsux

darkfalzsux

the King of Trill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2011 - 09:24 PM

Anyone used this site for a free 3DS? Wondering if it's legit.

http://www.nintendo3...php?ref=6898740

#260 mkda

mkda

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2011 - 05:55 AM

Anyone used this site for a free 3DS? Wondering if it's legit.

http://www.nintendo3...php?ref=6898740

That is part of the trainn network - the best freebie site out there!

#261 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me SeƱor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2011 - 03:36 AM

How do you change the title of a thread that you created?

#262 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2011 - 04:27 AM

hey guys, im just wondering if its ok to use my thread to offer cash in exchange for referrals?

i want a 3ds through a trainn site. but i havent seen anyone do that sort of thing in here so i dont know if thats allowed.

thanks

#263 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2011 - 04:30 AM

sorry for double post (edit button not showing on my phone), but click on edit and go advanced then change title

edit your first post

#264 KoolFreebies

KoolFreebies

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:23 PM

hey guys, im just wondering if its ok to use my thread to offer cash in exchange for referrals?

i want a 3ds through a trainn site. but i havent seen anyone do that sort of thing in here so i dont know if thats allowed.

thanks

Should be okay, it says 1 thread allowed per person.

#265 KoolFreebies

KoolFreebies

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:24 PM

Edit>Go Advanced
Change the title

#266 That guy in the hat

That guy in the hat

Posted 10 November 2011 - 03:07 PM

I'm from the Uk, does anyone know any good uk based sites for free stuff, surveys for points/cash schemes?

#267 Chifuyu

Chifuyu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2011 - 07:56 AM

Would someone help me out please, made a swagbuck account and managed to get 1000+ points but it ask me mobile verification when I tried redeem but do no live in US. Need someone who have US mobile please :(

#268 UnlockPotential

UnlockPotential

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:37 PM

I have a question.. o.o; I'm not too familiar with some terms you guys use at this forum often like YMMV and conga.. but uh.. in this particular section of the forums, what do you guys mean by conga?

#269 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 10:56 AM

I want to earn more Amazon gift cards/certificates. I don't want to give these referral sites any more information than an email address.

Is there any referral sites that will email me Amazon codes without having to have paypal or having to give them a phone number?

I got burned a long time ago when I refused to give one of them my phone number. I earned enough points, but I had to verify with my phone. I gave up after that.

#270 Xfactor19990

Xfactor19990

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2013 - 09:22 PM

Any sites you guys recommend to get some amazon credit? Like survey sites, not trainn etc?