Photo
- - - - -

Target Clearance Thread XII (Post DPCI numbers for the OP!)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3789 replies to this topic

#3781 buffdrew84

buffdrew84

Used PSI Cheapness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2009 - 11:38 PM

finally snagged the last copy of ps3 silent hill homecoming that dropped to 15 bucks. ive been waiting forever

Grizzly Bear says

"Mo Honey Mo Problems"

Tradelist:

http://cheapassgamer...ad.php?t=151559

#3782 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

Molly, Rockin the Doggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2009 - 01:49 PM

So how is the Silent Hill Homecoming? Is it worth picking up? Its still $41 here.

I know I had to quit the first one when it came out and havent played a Silent Hill game since.
If its free, its for me!!

#3783 manthing

manthing

etc, etc, etc, etc,

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2009 - 01:50 PM

Found a copy(last one) of :ps3: Ratchet for $15 yesterday

#3784 Jesse_Dylan

Jesse_Dylan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2009 - 12:32 AM

Got Sins of a Solar Empire this week for $9.98 at the Target in Owings Mills, MD

Lucky! I'd love to pick that up. I still want Galactic Civilizations II and all its expansion packs as well.

Off-topic and potentially annoying on two fronts. Is my signature large and obnoxious? I've never done a signature before, and the last thing I want is for people to be pissed when they see it because it takes up half their screen.

Edit: I took out the garish image file. Text is not flashy, but at least it's less obtrusive.

#3785 gantt

gantt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2009 - 12:55 AM

Off-topic and potentially annoying on two fronts. Is my signature large and obnoxious? I've never done a signature before, and the last thing I want is for people to be pissed when they see it because it takes up half their screen.

I turned off signatures long ago (and so should anybody who finds them obnoxious and/or just wants to speed up their forum browsing). I miss Speedy's, but it's a price I'm willing to pay.

Didn't see any new clearance games yesterday.

#3786 buffdrew84

buffdrew84

Used PSI Cheapness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2009 - 01:09 AM

So how is the Silent Hill Homecoming? Is it worth picking up? Its still $41 here.

I know I had to quit the first one when it came out and havent played a Silent Hill game since.

havent played it yet, such a huge backlog. (hah that sounds like poop!) i love sh games though so im sure its great and at 15 you can pass on a 60 dollar game.

Grizzly Bear says

"Mo Honey Mo Problems"

Tradelist:

http://cheapassgamer...ad.php?t=151559

#3787 Jesse_Dylan

Jesse_Dylan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2009 - 01:44 AM

I wouldn't bother with it, especially not for that price. You'd be better off playing the older, Japanese-developed ones; the newer, western-developed installments have fallen really flat.

I turned off signatures long ago (and so should anybody who finds them obnoxious and/or just wants to speed up their forum browsing). I miss Speedy's, but it's a price I'm willing to pay.

Yes, I can see how they'd get annoying. Some people's are just so irrelevant to anything in life. Speedy's, on the other hand, rock.

#3788 Roopug

Roopug

Posted 04 January 2009 - 04:56 AM

Picked up Sega Superstars Tennis for Wii at Target on Hillsborough - Town N Country area in Tampa for $7.48! Thanks, my nephew will be thrilled!

#3789 Lord_Zath

Lord_Zath

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2009 - 05:07 AM

Sins of a Solar Empire was fun, but it didn't take long for me to get bored with it. I was kinda hoping I'd be more into it, but no campaign basically killed it for me.

#3790 Friend of Sonic

Friend of Sonic

Toneman.org coming soon..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2009 - 06:15 AM

I'm sick of you damn kids posting in my thread. Don't you know my Mildred's prized tulips grow here! Get off my lawn! </ClintEastwood>

Anyway, off to make a new thread.
You hurt the right person and you're wrong for life.