Photo
- - - - -

Kmart PSP Clearance, Core and Cars/Fifa bundle now on clearance as well as past model

• Please log in to reply
183 replies to this topic

#61 sundoro

sundoro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2011 - 02:17 AM

Would someone be able to post an image of their receipt (redacted if necessary) showing the discount so that I could try to PM at my local Kmart?

#62 apterous

apterous

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2011 - 02:29 AM

Dude, I would pay 90 for a Hannah Montana bundle as a gag gift... It in stock near anyone?

#63 robodaddyo

robodaddyo

is not a scumbag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2011 - 02:53 AM

I would like to say congratulations to everyone getting in on this deal and a "screw you, too". :lol:

#64 jammin20

jammin20

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2011 - 04:42 PM

Nothing left in Cheektowaga, NY or Buffalo, NY except the gt+mlb bundles

#65 sundoro

sundoro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2011 - 08:55 PM

Ok! I lucked out and scored a $90 Hannah Montana for my girlfriend (she hates her but loves the color). It was at my nearest kmart (socal) oddly enough, and in the usual fashion, the employees there had no idea that they had it in the case when I called about it. They're all very nice and helpful in person though.

I strongly recommend going to a kmart to see for yourselves, if it's feasible. I'm gonna check out another one if I have the time. Lilac suits me well too me thinks!

#66 PANZERGRENADIER

PANZERGRENADIER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2011 - 09:02 PM

Saw a few standard series 2000 PSPs for $102 and a Assasin's Creed Bloodlines bundle for $150.

#67 Rig

Rig

Rig = Lunar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2011 - 04:48 PM

My local store has two of the Hannah Montana bundles left. I'd be willing to pick them up for CAG's if they paid the total price + tax + shipping. They also have two other PSP's behind the HM bundles, but, I cannot tell what type they are (they look like black systems, though).

#68 ivana89

ivana89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 07:00 PM

thx OP: got (lilac!) HM bundle.

quick ?s:
1) my PSP's mfg date = spring 2009: any big HW/SW changes since then? any updates req'd?

2) any insight on sony's PSP bundle-releasing process:
a) which titles get 'bundle'-ized;
b) how often are bundles released (2x/yr, summer & nr x'mas?);
c) is there an 'unofficial' price-drop schedule, or is it store-dependent?

3) between this & a 2000-series, which would you recommend hacking? apologies in advance if this is not cool to bring up. thx.

#69 Darknuke

Darknuke

Guncraft: Voxel-FPS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 07:37 PM

ooo I'd get a peace walker bundle if I saw one.

SteamWidget.PNG

#70 bg2001

bg2001

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2011 - 01:55 PM

thx OP: got (lilac!) HM bundle.

quick ?s:
1) my PSP's mfg date = spring 2009: any big HW/SW changes since then? any updates req'd?

2) any insight on sony's PSP bundle-releasing process:
a) which titles get 'bundle'-ized;
b) how often are bundles released (2x/yr, summer & nr x'mas?);
c) is there an 'unofficial' price-drop schedule, or is it store-dependent?

3) between this & a 2000-series, which would you recommend hacking? apologies in advance if this is not cool to bring up. thx.

I think the 2000 is the last model that allows for custom firmware. The GOW bundle (red/chains of olympus) is the only one that is guaranteed to have the chipset that allows for full custom firmware.

#71 jonac13

jonac13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2011 - 06:37 PM

To anyone in the Central Florida area, N Orlando Avenue and Semoran Kmarts are a bust. Tuskawilla Kmart has two Hannah Montana PSP's with $90 stickers. Thanks to the OP for the heads up, just not too much luck in my neck of the woods.
Posted Image

#72 skeletontoucher

skeletontoucher

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2011 - 11:23 AM

Hey anyone from So Cal find any peacewalker bundles?!? I'm on a mission! :)

#73 SVRJames

SVRJames

Posted 23 July 2011 - 11:52 AM

Are psp games on clearance?

#74 PANZERGRENADIER

PANZERGRENADIER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2011 - 12:20 PM

Are psp games on clearance?

Not really. $10-$20 on clearance games.

#75 Jedi_Amara

Jedi_Amara

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2011 - 03:56 AM

Would anyone be able to help me out? I'd be interested in any of the $90 bundles except Hannah Montana as I already have a lilac PSP, and you'd be welcome to keep any games/movies as I have all the ones from those bundles that I want - all I'm after is a different-coloured PSP to use my US PSN account on :) I can't look myself as I live in Australia, but would be happy to pay price/tax/shipping, and do have a middleman friend in the US if you're uncomfortable shipping overseas.

#76 sundoro

sundoro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2011 - 01:01 AM

Hey anyone from So Cal find any peacewalker bundles?!? I'm on a mission! :)

I've called 10 kmart's within a 50 mile radius and have physically been to two (Santa Clarita and Burbank). There isn't a peacewalker bundle anywhere to be seen in these parts. I got the Montana, and all that was left were MLB's.

Short of going, you may never know since getting an answer over the phone is problematic. Might have to risk it if it's worth your while.

#77 der-k

der-k

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2011 - 03:39 AM

To anyone in the Central Florida area, N Orlando Avenue and Semoran Kmarts are a bust. Tuskawilla Kmart has two Hannah Montana PSP's with $90 stickers. Thanks to the OP for the heads up, just not too much luck in my neck of the woods.

Woah an orlando CAG? Nice thanks for the heads up of the Tuskawilla kmart I will peek in to see if they still have them. I know the ones at West Colonial and Turkey Lake were gone so I pretty much nearly given up, these deals tend to clean Orlando out fast in my opinion.

#78 Kryptinite

Kryptinite

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2011 - 07:05 AM

Woah an orlando CAG? Nice thanks for the heads up of the Tuskawilla kmart I will peek in to see if they still have them. I know the ones at West Colonial and Turkey Lake were gone so I pretty much nearly given up, these deals tend to clean Orlando out fast in my opinion.

I'm in both the Maitland, Lake Mary, and Deltona area a lot and all 3 places are a bust for systems. I blame all the college students :)
Posted Image

#79 PANZERGRENADIER

PANZERGRENADIER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2011 - 01:15 AM

Found the damn motherload today. One kmart had hannah montana, base 2000, assassins creed, gran turismo, ratchet and clank, rock band and about four others that were not on clearance yet.

#80 sundoro

sundoro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2011 - 02:07 AM

Found the damn motherload today. One kmart had hannah montana, base 2000, assassins creed, gran turismo, ratchet and clank, rock band and about four others that were not on clearance yet.

Dang! That's huge! So they're still regular price then?

#81 PANZERGRENADIER

PANZERGRENADIER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2011 - 10:39 AM

They were all on clearance, except for a few newer bundles i dont remember.

#82 Jedi_Amara

Jedi_Amara

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2011 - 02:20 PM

^ Wow, any chance I could pay you to pick one up for me? :P

#83 Angry Man

Angry Man

REV-OH-LU-TION!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2011 - 12:42 AM

My K-Mart sucks. They had several of the ones listed that are supposed to be $90 still coming up at regular price. Not to mention it took fifteen minutes for them to finally get an employee back there. Only then that employee had to hunt down the keys in order to open up the case they had the PSPs in. In other words a fucking waste of time. Fuck K-Mart. This is why they are going down the drain.

New sig coming soon.

#84 PANZERGRENADIER

PANZERGRENADIER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2011 - 12:53 AM

^ Wow, any chance I could pay you to pick one up for me? :P

Its a kmart that i just kind of passed by in the middle of nowhere. if the prices drop then it would be worth driving all the way there. it would kill the deal if i drove back now.

#85 Jedi_Amara

Jedi_Amara

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2011 - 03:35 AM

^ No probs. If you happen to be going by there again, perhaps you could let me know? The cheapest I've seen in Australia lately is still $160 for the Toy Story 3 bundle -_-

#86 dafunkk12

dafunkk12

Coconut Monkey

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2011 - 05:03 AM

Been looking and calling around the Jacksonville, FL, area for the past week or two, and stores only seem to have the $130 or up PSP-3000 bundles. Since I was down in Orlando visiting friends, I checked in on the Tuskawilla Kmart and got the last Hannah Montana PSP-3000 bundle. (Some thanks go out to jonac13 for the heads-up.) After my purchase, they had a system-only bundle left for $130 (didn't really look too close at it, but I'm going to bet it was a PSP-3000 model).
Posted Image
|Inspection 12 -- The Best Band You'll Never Hear|
My Game Collection (not at all complete and hardly updated)

#87 PANZERGRENADIER

PANZERGRENADIER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2011 - 11:45 PM

Since more people are just finding out about this i figured we should bump this back up to the first page instead of answering everyones questions again.

#88 FiretrUCK

FiretrUCK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2011 - 04:24 PM

I've only found 2 Gran Turismo bundles between the 4 KMarts in my area :cry:

If anyone could pick me up an Assassin's Creed, Peacewalker, GoW, or Silver bundle (heck, even a hannah montanah one) I would greatly appreciate it. If you can, message me and we'll work something out.

#89 proKoyeon

proKoyeon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2011 - 05:24 PM

If anyone could pick me up an Assassin's Creed, Peacewalker, GoW, or Silver bundle (heck, even a hannah montanah one) I would greatly appreciate it. If you can, message me and we'll work something out.

this for me as well...except ask him first :) i wish i had a kmart around me :(

#90 spmahn

spmahn

Posted 04 September 2011 - 05:24 PM

Checked 2 more K-Marts this morning, one had a single Hannah Montana bundle left, but I couldn't bring myself to drop $90 on a fricken pink PSP packed with a game I don't want that has zero trade in value, so I passed. The other K-Mart had nada, just a few system only PSP 3000 sets not on sale, and one Madden 12 Bundle. Oh well