Photo
- - - - -

Kmart PSP Clearance, Core and Cars/Fifa bundle now on clearance as well as past model

• Please log in to reply
183 replies to this topic

#121 PANZERGRENADIER

PANZERGRENADIER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2012 - 09:11 PM

Saw an invizimals psp bundle for $136 last week.

#122 Angel.Sofiel

Angel.Sofiel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:00 PM

My Kmart *still* has a brand new white PSP Go system with three bundled games that simply refuses to come down! The sticker says $160. I'll head over there today and get a price check. Why can't Kmart be like Sears and knock it down to $30-40? :P

#123 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:06 PM

My Kmart *still* has a brand new white PSP Go system with three bundled games that simply refuses to come down! The sticker says $160. I'll head over there today and get a price check. Why can't Kmart be like Sears and knock it down to $30-40? :P

Why not just go to Sears and look for one then?;) As for the three bundled games, that offer that's listed on the outer sleeve for the systems' box expired at the end of March 2011. So unless it's like the Mass Effect 2 Cerberus Network codes and it's still active somehow, you're just paying for the system itself at this point.

EDIT: The offer IS expired.

This was the page for the offer: www.us.playstation.com/pspgodigitalgamepack

But now it just redirects to the page on the Playstation website that details the PSP systems that're out in the U.S.

Mind ya, if you had two active PSN accounts when PSN went down due to the hacking a while ago you could've downloaded two out of the three free games anyway(KZ Liberation & Little Big Planet) Luckily for me, I had THREE accounts active on PSN, so I got access to all of the PSP games they gave out for free.:D

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#124 Angel.Sofiel

Angel.Sofiel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:24 PM

Why not just go to Sears and look for one then?;) As for the three bundled games, that offer that's listed on the outer sleeve for the systems' box expired at the end of March 2011. So unless it's like the Mass Effect 2 Cerberus Network codes and it's still active somehow, you're just paying for the system itself at this point.

EDIT: The offer IS expired.

This was the page for the offer: www.us.playstation.com/pspgodigitalgamepack

But now it just redirects to the page on the Playstation website that details the PSP systems that're out in the U.S.

Mind ya, if you had two active PSN accounts when PSN went down due to the hacking a while ago you could've downloaded two out of the three free games anyway(KZ Liberation & Little Big Planet) Luckily for me, I had THREE accounts active on PSN, so I got access to all of the PSP games they gave out for free.:D

If only my Sears had any left! They've been out of them for some time.

#125 crazedracerguy

crazedracerguy

Clearance Devil!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2012 - 02:46 PM

If only my Sears had any left! They've been out of them for some time.

Mine, too. I would have snagged one in a heartbeat for 50...

Currently Playing:
:360:
Rocksmith 2014, Borderlands 2, Skyrim

#126 PANZERGRENADIER

PANZERGRENADIER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2012 - 03:26 AM

picked up the invizimals bundle. not seeing many left and i love that blue psp.

#127 PANZERGRENADIER

PANZERGRENADIER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:28 PM

Saw the core psp for $97 and the Cars/Fifa Bundle for $78 today. Also saw star wars 360 on clearance for $300.

#128 BowserG

BowserG

Posted 27 July 2012 - 01:03 AM

Saw the core psp for $97 and the Cars/Fifa Bundle for $78 today. Also saw star wars 360 on clearance for $300.

Slightly off topic, but does anyone know if the $300 price for the Star Wars XB 360 bundle is universal or if it is YMMV. Thanks in advance.

#129 biledriver

biledriver

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 01:30 AM

picked up the invizimals bundle. not seeing many left and i love that blue psp.

Dude, I know. I'm pretty jealous right now, that blue is awesome.

#130 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 04:25 AM

How much was the Invizimals bundle?

I don't think I have ever encountered the Fifa/Cars PSP bundle. I remember the Father's Day bundle. Apparently, they aren't the same except for having a PSP 3000 and a 2GB memory stick.

#131 jkam

jkam

Smash It Up

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 04:33 AM

I have the blue invizimals PSP and it is probably the best blue on any console ever. So sweet.

#132 Ginger Junk

Ginger Junk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 10:13 AM

If I were to call a Kmart / Sears store, will they be able to tell me if they have any in stock and the price over the phone? Or do they not keep track of clearance items?

#133 Alkalinejoe

Alkalinejoe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 10:34 AM

If I were to call a Kmart / Sears store, will they be able to tell me if they have any in stock and the price over the phone? Or do they not keep track of clearance items?

They can but, like stated before, you can tip off employees about the price and they can try to set it aside to buy it for themselves .

#134 Ginger Junk

Ginger Junk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 02:33 PM

Well, I decided to take a chance and went to a couple of Kmarts, but neither one had any PSPs.

If anyone was planning to go to the locations in Somerville or Saugus, MA, don't bother. They ain't got shit!

#135 PANZERGRENADIER

PANZERGRENADIER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 08:39 PM

The psp invisimals bundle was $120 something i think. its been a month since i got it.

#136 Invicta 61

Invicta 61

Gabagool, Provalone and vinegar peppers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 12:42 AM

I've been waiting for a drop to pick up a PSP 3000. A decent drop happens and my store has none available! Fuck!
Bah weep granah weep nini bong.

And now I present Kate Upton doing the Cat Daddy:

Spoiler

#137 Invicta 61

Invicta 61

Gabagool, Provalone and vinegar peppers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 12:47 AM

The PSP GO dropped to $30-$40 at your Sears? Mine still has one tagged for $100! Maybe I should have a price check......
Bah weep granah weep nini bong.

And now I present Kate Upton doing the Cat Daddy:

Spoiler

#138 LLeopardGGecko

LLeopardGGecko

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 05:42 PM

If anyone can pick up one of the cheap PSP bundles for me I'd gladly pay cost plus shipping. I work at a group home and the kids need a series 2000 or 3000 to play their UMD movies I got from Dollar Tree up on our flat screen.

#139 deadkode

deadkode

savior of the vita

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2012 - 12:39 AM

i recently broke my psp, so i drove around to the 3 kmarts near me, none of them had any PSPs. :(

#140 milehighshooter

milehighshooter

MASTER PRESTIGE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2012 - 01:09 AM

found one in the evans store in denver had a fifa for $78 came out to 83.68 :)

#141 deadkode

deadkode

savior of the vita

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2012 - 02:59 AM

i recently broke my psp, so i drove around to the 3 kmarts near me, none of them had any PSPs. :(

15 minutes after i posted this, i did a store search and found another store i forgot about.

drove out there, they were all labelled $129. had him scan the core and the cars2/divegrass bundle. grabbed the bundle for $78! so happy now :bouncy:

#142 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Posted 29 July 2012 - 03:27 AM

Anyone know the TiV of the fifa in the psp bundle? I dispise soccer so i would not be interested in keeping that game.

#143 electricsleep

electricsleep

Prof. Hinsley

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2012 - 07:10 AM

15 minutes after i posted this, i did a store search and found another store i forgot about.

drove out there, they were all labelled $129. had him scan the core and the cars2/divegrass bundle. grabbed the bundle for $78! so happy now :bouncy:

any chance you're in Pittsburgh? I was going to hit up the 3 or 4 stores around town looking for a Fifa bundle in between going to the 4 half price books for the 50% off coupon. If you are did that store have any left?

EDIT: PM"d you just in case you don't recheck this thread.

#144 deadkode

deadkode

savior of the vita

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2012 - 02:00 PM

any chance you're in Pittsburgh? I was going to hit up the 3 or 4 stores around town looking for a Fifa bundle in between going to the 4 half price books for the 50% off coupon. If you are did that store have any left?

sadly i'm very far away, in Allentown area

#145 Meatyflakes

Meatyflakes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2012 - 02:44 PM

Stay outta Robinson, damn you!!....lol
[URL="http://raptr.com/Blut_Teufel?src=em_ach"]Posted Image[/URL]

#146 Aejeck

Aejeck

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2012 - 04:50 PM

Stopped by the only kmart in my area and the 3000 core is marked as clearance at $97. They said they just put the stickers on today. They are out of the bundles. They had about 4 core units left.

This is Ft Myers, FL. I can't justify $100. Hopefully they last until they drop them down to $60 or so.

#147 LLeopardGGecko

LLeopardGGecko

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2012 - 06:29 PM

The lone core at my local Kmart also dropped down to $97 today, so I grabbed it for a total of $104.52. Still debating on whether I should keep it. Seems the going rate for this package is $129.99 on Amazon, so in essence I'd only be saving around $25.

Would Kmart do a price adjustment if the system was put on further clearance? I picked this one up because I know it wouldn't still be there if this was so. No bundles at my store either.

What do you guys think?

#148 chibamm

chibamm

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2012 - 07:16 PM

I say return it.

$100 + is still too high for a "dead" system.

These should be much cheaper by the end of the year.
Posted Image

#149 electricsleep

electricsleep

Prof. Hinsley

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 10:37 PM

I scored an Invizimals bundle for $68 yesterday. I also got a $5 gift card with it and it looks like 5,000 rewards points too. The bundle was an obvious return with the box taped shut, but it came with everything. The PSP is in great shape so I'm happy with it. I also picked up the Killzone game and 3rd Birthday. Anybody have recommendations on the best PSP games? I'm into pretty much everything but sports games.

#150 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:54 PM

The lone core at my local Kmart also dropped down to $97 today, so I grabbed it for a total of $104.52. Still debating on whether I should keep it. Seems the going rate for this package is $129.99 on Amazon, so in essence I'd only be saving around $25.

Would Kmart do a price adjustment if the system was put on further clearance? I picked this one up because I know it wouldn't still be there if this was so. No bundles at my store either.

What do you guys think?

Check the back of your receipt from Kmart, as I believe they only offer price adjustments for SEVEN days and NOT on clearanced stuff.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image