Photo
- - - - -

Kmart PSP Clearance, Core and Cars/Fifa bundle now on clearance as well as past model

• Please log in to reply
183 replies to this topic

#151 IronChariot

IronChariot

CAG Deity

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 12:54 AM

There aren't any KMarts in my city. I wish Amazon would have a price drop.

#152 NineH

NineH

I </3 Brenda H

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:35 AM

Check the back of your receipt from Kmart, as I believe they only offer price adjustments for SEVEN days and NOT on clearanced stuff.

I'm surprised they would do anything for clearance stuff since all my Kmarts mention that clearance items are not returnable.
SSBB FC: 4468-0666-6336

#153 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:52 AM

:lol: Amazon and price drop are two terms that no longer belong in the same sentence, much the same as Amazon and deal anymore.:cry:

I'm surprised they would do anything for clearance stuff since all my Kmarts mention that clearance items are not returnable.

I've returned a LOT of clearance stuff over the years.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#154 salt_peanuts

salt_peanuts

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 08:11 AM

I'm REALLY interested in an Invisimals bundle if anyone finds one and is willing to sell the bundle or the PSP itself... not much in PSP stuff around here...

#155 Me4Tull

Me4Tull

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:16 AM

I'm REALLY interested in an Invisimals bundle if anyone finds one and is willing to sell the bundle or the PSP itself... not much in PSP stuff around here...

I wouldn't get your hopes up. The bundles are very hard to find and if someone goes thru the trouble to find one they will most likely keep it for their self.

#156 Gandor

Gandor

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:51 PM

Just picked up the fifa/cars bundle for $78.- including a $5.- giftcard

#157 200STM

200STM

Posted 31 July 2012 - 06:53 PM

Ill have to check this out bakersfield has 1 kmart

#158 PANZERGRENADIER

PANZERGRENADIER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 09:28 PM

Saw the madden 12 and NFS Shift PSP Bundle for $120.

#159 ivos

ivos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:12 AM

Just picked up the fifa/cars bundle for $78.- including a $5.- giftcard

I got the same bundle last Saturday, but no gift card came with it. No complains since the deal is great, but just curious how did you get the gift card? Is it some new promotion this week?

#160 wingzero16

wingzero16

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:16 AM

damn great prices for psp

#161 Gandor

Gandor

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:11 AM

I got the same bundle last Saturday, but no gift card came with it. No complains since the deal is great, but just curious how did you get the gift card? Is it some new promotion this week?

I didn't know about it until he handed it to me. Maybe some deal going on this week?

#162 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 02:43 AM

The Invisimals bundle from BB for $9.99 will have the PSP camera. Just an FYI since a number of you are getting PSPs and the BB thread is moving so fast. I don't know anything about it(will check out YouTube), but I'm going to get it just to do it.

Best Buy ad 8/12-8/18 Gaming Blowout 2.0
$9.99 Games:

:psp: Invizimals Shadow Zone

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#163 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 10 August 2012 - 03:07 AM

Interesting. I wonder if that PSP camera will work with the Go.;)

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#164 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 03:17 AM

Interesting. I wonder if that PSP camera will work with the Go.;)

Not sure. Looks cool, though!

The PSP camera starts to look clearer in this vid as you continue to watch:

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#165 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:53 PM

PSP core 3000 is now $84 according to the one in Enola

Tradelist   (Nintendo / Sony)  (Disclaimer for Paypal:  I will not send gift payment as this is a violation of  both CAG and Paypal ToS, Rules, UA et cetera, nor will I cover the fees, unless it is one  of Paypal's exceptions {e.g. Repayment of a purchase made for me.})

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#166 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2012 - 12:19 AM

PSP core 3000 is now $84 according to the one in Enola

Tempting...:-k:bomb:.

Thanks for the heads up!:D I will look into that.

#167 AFC

AFC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2012 - 04:34 AM

I'm surprised at how hard it is to find even a core bundle in my local Kmarts. Could've sworn that I saw at least 5 cores and 4 Fifa bundles back around May, but now there's nothing around here.

If anyone in the Los Angeles area manages to find an extra bundle, I'd be glad to pay cost plus shipping, or even pick it up myself if it's close enough. Already been to 7 stores looking for one, and I have a stack of UMD's I never got to before my 1000 died on me.

#168 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Posted 14 August 2012 - 04:52 AM

Tempting...:-k:bomb:.

Thanks for the heads up!:D I will look into that.

yeah tempted me but my sister's friend is looking to get rid of a psp for $10 so much cheaper

Tradelist   (Nintendo / Sony)  (Disclaimer for Paypal:  I will not send gift payment as this is a violation of  both CAG and Paypal ToS, Rules, UA et cetera, nor will I cover the fees, unless it is one  of Paypal's exceptions {e.g. Repayment of a purchase made for me.})

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

Designed by Lilchiji

#169 ddeeaallzz

ddeeaallzz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2012 - 10:35 AM

Anyone see the Star Wars XBOX dropping lower than $300? Kmart seems to be doing the new drops very quickly lately.

#170 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Posted 14 August 2012 - 01:28 PM

Anyone see the Star Wars XBOX dropping lower than $300? Kmart seems to be doing the new drops very quickly lately.

They probably have a certain date by which they are to have their electronics cleared, and I havent seen one at K-mart since shortly after the drop to $300 , I saw many people see the price and just buy / layaway it

Designed by Lilchiji

#171 JKSonic

JKSonic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2012 - 01:35 PM

I don't think these are good deals at all 8o(. These are dead systems which didn't have THAT many great games on them to begin with...their only real use nowadays is for hacking them. But for that these would have to hit close to the $50 mark for me to even be remotely excited.

Kudos to those who want and find one though. Personally I'd wait these out...

233526.png

https://www.facebook...stractedRealism (pinup/boudoir/etc)
https://www.facebook...ulhaPhotography (scenery/families/babies/etc)

#172 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2012 - 06:49 PM

Anyone know when they do price drops on these?

yeah tempted me but my sister's friend is looking to get rid of a psp for $10 so much cheaper

Nice price, but I want a fresh, new 3000! I got a 1,000 for cheap on eBay. The UMD drive doesn't work. Otherwise, it's in really good shape! The internet works, I can download games, and the camera I bought works on it, too!

#173 Uso

Uso

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2012 - 06:54 PM

Got lucky. First I got one of those 20,000 SYWR points ($20) coupon when you spend $100, then I found Cars/Fifa bundle and 2 of those $10 chatpad for ps3. I bought some chips to get it over $100 and got all for $80 plus tax

#174 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Posted 14 August 2012 - 06:56 PM

This girl is like OCD so it should be in great shape.

I really only plan on getting around 5 games anyways for it

Also the Shamokin Dam Kmart also has the 3000 for $84. So i believe this price should show up at your local Kmart soon if not already

Designed by Lilchiji

#175 blcklblskt

blcklblskt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2012 - 07:05 PM

I don't think these are good deals at all 8o(. These are dead systems which didn't have THAT many great games on them to begin with...their only real use nowadays is for hacking them. But for that these would have to hit close to the $50 mark for me to even be remotely excited.

Kudos to those who want and find one though. Personally I'd wait these out...

The PSP had quite a lot of great titles, just not as many as the DS. Still, $50 is my price point for a 3000. I have a 1000 that works fine.

#176 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2012 - 07:12 PM

For some reason, I haven't been pressed about getting a Vita for a while. I think that was more of the 'hype', to me. The PSP is cool and GOW on this thing, OMG! I can see the PSP being around for a long time. Lots of fun games, good prices, memory cost(obviously).

#177 JKSonic

JKSonic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2012 - 08:37 PM

The PSP had quite a lot of great titles, just not as many as the DS. Still, $50 is my price point for a 3000. I have a 1000 that works fine.

I had a PSP for a while, and yes it did have quite a few but like I said, not THAT many to make those prices something I'd get excited over yet.

233526.png

https://www.facebook...stractedRealism (pinup/boudoir/etc)
https://www.facebook...ulhaPhotography (scenery/families/babies/etc)

#178 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:34 AM

The fifa bundles are selling for $250 new on amazon as of earlier today.... so $78 becomes.......

Designed by Lilchiji

#179 shawnmelo

shawnmelo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 09:44 PM

went to K-mart today and only seen 2 copies of Fable 2 Collectors edition for $48.99.I didn't even know they had a collectors edition for fable 2 but I bought one just to keep for myself.

#180 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 09:53 PM

The fifa bundles are selling for $250 new on amazon as of earlier today.... so $78 becomes.......

Are they listed for $250 or selling for $250 (Big difference). There is nothing special about the fifa bundle except for the packaging. I have followed some of the LE PSP's before as I was trying to collect a few and very few of the actual limited ones (i.e. MGS, R&C, GOW COO, GOW GOS, etc.) sold for $250 or more so I have a hard time believing people would pay upwards of $250 for the fifa bundle whic is essentially a black psp 3000 with extra content

Edit: Quoted wrong person