#1291 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:00 PM

ScaryGirl [Online Game Code]

http://www.amazon.co..._rd_i=979455011

That code is for Steam?

Yes it is, to give you some insight, apparently the team that controls stuff getting drawn and deleted from pages is making some changes and as a result we can't get new messaging on existing pages.

I'm hoping this will be fixed today...I send an email to the team running the transition every 3 hours or so...

I had asked about guild wars 2 a few times here too, but at least you got a reply.

From what I can tell, other retailers are basically selling the product key for digital versions. And amazon isn't listed for the ce version at all.

Sorry dude I must have missed your questions or lumped my response to them in another response. Totally wasn't trying to ignore the question.

Okay, thanks for that info on the GW2 pre-purchase issue. I'd be kinda shocked if they can't get it up sometime today though because it is the actual announced day for it. :cry:

The issue doesn't have to do with wanting to sell the game...like some other publishers, we don't currently carry NCsoft games. As soon as we do GW2 will be the first thing up.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#1292 thegreatest

thegreatest

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:50 PM

Does anyone know if there is any truth to the Tiger Woods 12 reviews? Is the single player like the full game you'd play on consoles? Or does it have a cut down game trying to get you to pay for the online?

I'd be interested if it was a full single player experience since that is all I play on golf games.

Tony,

Any insight on this?

#1293 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:10 PM

Tony,

Any insight on this?

Hey there,

I'm unsure, but let me poke around with some of the golf game players in the office and see if anyone has played it.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#1294 thegreatest

thegreatest

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:17 PM

Hey there,

I'm unsure, but let me poke around with some of the golf game players in the office and see if anyone has played it.

Cheers,
Tony

Ok cool. Thanks :applause:

#1295 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:18 PM

Borderlands 2 DD pre-order please? :)

#1296 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Town Drunk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:32 PM

Tony,

Any insight on this?

"On PC, Tiger Woods 12 lacks several of the single-player modes present on console. What's more, the console multiplayer mode has been replaced on PC by a limited three-month subscription to Tiger Woods Online."

http://www.eurogamer...woods-pc-outcry

So basically it sounds like the single player version is gimped and the online play is pretty much a giant Fuck you

#1297 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:22 AM

"On PC, Tiger Woods 12 lacks several of the single-player modes present on console. What's more, the console multiplayer mode has been replaced on PC by a limited three-month subscription to Tiger Woods Online."

http://www.eurogamer...woods-pc-outcry

So basically it sounds like the single player version is gimped and the online play is pretty much a giant Fuck you

GameSpot didn't care for Tiger Woods 12 PC version, either.
5.5 (out of 10).

#1298 thegreatest

thegreatest

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:24 AM

Ugh guess I'm getting it on console

#1299 houdinilogic

houdinilogic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:45 AM

the reviews i've been looking at seem to suggest that for the most part, EA did a crap job of porting all of these sports games to PC. hooray. was looking forward to picking up NHL 09 and maybe a FIFA game, but now i'm a little uncertain. anyone care to weigh in?

also, anyone know if they'll activate on origin?
Posted Image

#1300 moon1970

moon1970

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:02 AM

max payne 3 this nice deal thx
Posted Image

#1301 smurfinaus

smurfinaus

GOGger's Unite!! :)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:11 AM

Thanks for working on the Madden 08 release. Still isnt up lol.

With the Max Payne 3, is that going to be Steam or Origin?.

Edited by smurfinaus, 11 April 2012 - 05:13 AM.
Add info

#1302 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:26 AM

Tony,
Question about the Max Payne 3 offer, how will the $10 off rockstar games work? Could someone conceivably pre-order the game, and then use the $10 bucks to get LA Noire and GTA IV (both five bucks currently) or is it good on only 1 game? Or will the code not be good until the game is delivered?

Just wondering. Figured Max Payne 3, Max Payne 2, LA Noire, and GTA IV, plus all the bonus DLC would be a sweet deal for someone looking to pre order the game.

#1303 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:38 AM

max payne 3 this nice deal thx
Posted Image

Thanks for working on the Madden 08 release. Still isnt up lol.

With the Max Payne 3, is that going to be Steam or Origin?.

Still no Madden :( working with that team to get it down.

Tony,
Question about the Max Payne 3 offer, how will the $10 off rockstar games work? Could someone conceivably pre-order the game, and then use the $10 bucks to get LA Noire and GTA IV (both five bucks currently) or is it good on only 1 game? Or will the code not be good until the game is delivered?

Just wondering. Figured Max Payne 3, Max Payne 2, LA Noire, and GTA IV, plus all the bonus DLC would be a sweet deal for someone looking to pre order the game.

Glad you guys are digging the Max Payne 3 Deal. here are the answers to your questions let me know if I missed anything:

1. It is neither Steam nor Origin
2. Yes, if you wanted to pre-order the game today you could get Max Payne 2, GTA IV, and L.A. Noire with the credit distributed as you get the code immediately :). Cancelled orders will just have the games removed from the Game and Software Library.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#1304 mewantgames

mewantgames

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:28 AM

not to sound like a broken record, but did you ever hear back from Viva on a possible sale on Gray Matter, the price has gone up instead of down on the download version as well as the physical version.

#1305 Larce80

Larce80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:37 AM

I couldnt resist, I bought ME3, I feel dirty now.

I must sit in a corner and lash myself while it downloads

Hey Tony, can you ever share how many people bought it at this price?

#1306 avwjase

avwjase

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:55 AM

It is starting to get absurd that Warband is still not for sale because the tech guys cannot take "steam" off the product page.

#1307 NamPaehc

NamPaehc

!Anihc Ni Hsan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:04 AM

Sorry if my reply seemed snotty Tony.

I was honestly just happy you got to the question. Know you are busy and taking time to represent your company by interacting with the community here I know takes a lot.

So thanks to you and cheapy d.

#1308 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:31 AM

not to sound like a broken record, but did you ever hear back from Viva on a possible sale on Gray Matter, the price has gone up instead of down on the download version as well as the physical version.

I dropped viva an email again today but have not heard back.

I couldnt resist, I bought ME3, I feel dirty now.

I must sit in a corner and lash myself while it downloads

Hey Tony, can you ever share how many people bought it at this price?

Glad you picked it up...did you start playing yet? What is your crew composition.

It is starting to get absurd that Warband is still not for sale because the tech guys cannot take "steam" off the product page.

I agree. I have had several heated conversations around this subject as it affects much more than mount and blade. Unfortunately it isn't resolved yet and we cant sell a product with bogus info on the page. We had a ton of people contact us, rightfully so, because they fought the game would activate on steam and then it did not.

Will let you know when resolved.

Sorry if my reply seemed snotty Tony.

I was honestly just happy you got to the question. Know you are busy and taking time to represent your company by interacting with the community here I know takes a lot.

So thanks to you and cheapy d.

Not at all man. I felt bad for missing your questions in the first place! I must hsve missed them on a night like tonight where I am reading g through and responding to stuff at 1:30. If I miss any questions or comments at any time please let me know so I can address

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#1309 Uplink

Uplink

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:39 AM

Sorry guys this is one that was supposed to be brought back up after 4/8, I just missed it. It will be $14.99 the rest of the sale.

Ah man how unlucky no pay till thursday and the only game i was into :-( oh well maybe soon.

#1310 moon1970

moon1970

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:54 AM

pick up call of duty black ops ;)
Posted Image

#1311 Smashbro29

Smashbro29

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:38 PM

I know its old but I JUST built a PC and I was wondering if anyone had bought an extra code for anything from the Sonic sale a few weeks ago.

Much appreciated.

#1312 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:46 PM

Tony, any chance that the Original Crysis will go on sale soon? I'm late to the party, but oh well.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#1313 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:10 PM

FYI this just went back up:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003E35XE8

Tony, any chance that the Original Crysis will go on sale soon? I'm late to the party, but oh well.

I'll follow up as soon as I've got details here, nothing as of yet though.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#1314 theytookourjobz

theytookourjobz

We Gotta Go Back

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:15 PM

Anybody played Max Payne 2 recently? That MP3 deal is tempting but 59.99 seems like a lot.

#1315 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:30 PM

Gray Matter has also been on my wishlist forever. A sale would sway me. Just sayin'. :-P

#1316 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:44 PM

Still no Madden :( working with that team to get it down.

Glad you guys are digging the Max Payne 3 Deal. here are the answers to your questions let me know if I missed anything:

1. It is neither Steam nor Origin
2. Yes, if you wanted to pre-order the game today you could get Max Payne 2, GTA IV, and L.A. Noire with the credit distributed as you get the code immediately :). Cancelled orders will just have the games removed from the Game and Software Library.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Tony

Wow, I think anyone who doesn't have those games or is just getting into gaming/PC gaming can't beat a deal like that. Getting 4 top games for the price of one is a pretty sweet deal.

#1317 msu89dawgs

msu89dawgs

Are you threatening me?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:11 PM

Not looking good for Madden 08. Keeping fingers crossed.

iconbluraypng.png - 399
DVD - 160

#1318 TctclMvPhase

TctclMvPhase

Dismal Scientist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:27 PM

Has anyone else bought Shift 2? I platinumed Shift on PS3 and this game seems off. Im playing with an Xbox controller and there seems to be lag between my steering inputs and the game. I tried turning graphics down all the way and re-calibrating the controller, but it still feels like Im driving in mud.

black_swan_movie-640x120.jpg

"I was perfect....

#1319 smurfinaus

smurfinaus

GOGger's Unite!! :)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:03 PM

Tony,
Whats happening with Madden 08?. It was supposed to be released at the same time as the other sports games on sale, but its still not up and only a few days to go?. Any idea if it will be up?.Whats the hold up?.

N.

#1320 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:32 PM

Not looking good for Madden 08. Keeping fingers crossed.

Tony,
Whats happening with Madden 08?. It was supposed to be released at the same time as the other sports games on sale, but its still not up and only a few days to go?. Any idea if it will be up?.Whats the hold up?.

N.

Things are looking grim on Madden. The buy box is hung up somewhere in one of our systems. I'm trying to get it resolved but I haven't heard back from the team who owns it yet.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"